News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

VulcanNightbird vs Adalynn: MMA fight

• 18 Replies

Offline Adalynn

Re: VulcanNightbird vs Adalynn: MMA fight
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2021, 12:58:14 PM »
Somehow you manage to bring your arm down just in time, nevertheless the kick rattles you still, and yet you display a fighting spirit I didn't quite expect, as you come at me low again. You manage to catch me slightly off guard, since I got too overconfident relying on my kick to land. I let out a little yelp of pain, and my temper raising hiss between my teeth "you want to play like this, bitch?!", and faking a left right combo to your face, I try to send a kick right between your legs

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • Celebrity Wrestling, Cyber Wrestling
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 07:17:30 PM »
Oooooooohhhhhhhh....moaning out as you kick my sex hard...staggering slowly back while hissing "Slut...." through my gritted teeth...
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Adalynn

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2021, 12:56:26 AM »
Finally I got you, and seeing you staggering back and hearing your moan, I taunt: "yeah... that's what I like to hear". Now that you're weakened, I hope to level up my speed, and advance with a fast punch to your mouth, and try to follow up by an uppercut to your belly

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • Celebrity Wrestling, Cyber Wrestling
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2021, 05:30:30 AM »
I grunt as you hit my face and then wheeze out as you glove sinks into my soft belly. I press my slim arms thight to my slender frame looking wide-eyed up at you...
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird