News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Film Noir Catfight

• 24 Replies

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
Re: Film Noir Catfight
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2021, 08:32:33 PM »
Nice story. What a pity good girls always wins. I like better when the bad girl is stronger and the good girl take a beating. But that scenario is difficult to find.

I usually write stories where the bad girl loses. But one time I wrote it the other way around, under this image:

https://www.deviantart.com/artiste1955/art/Figure-226-852086629
Another tremendous story! And imagine how it must feel to lose to a woman wearing a hat like that! The horror.

Offline biancabarclay

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2021, 09:38:45 PM »
Nice story. What a pity good girls always wins. I like better when the bad girl is stronger and the good girl take a beating. But that scenario is difficult to find.

I usually write stories where the bad girl loses. But one time I wrote it the other way around, under this image:

May have to wait until I'm 18 to read that :'( unless the lady next door or the vicar would be so kind as to read it to me.

Here's the story:

The rookie cop was determined to make a name for herself in her first week on the force. Learning that a wanted female criminal might be hiding at a certain address, the young, enthusiastic but inexperienced policewoman went to the house alone and without calling for back-up, keen to make her first arrest. Discovering the female crook about to flee, the rookie cop pulls out her gun and holds the older woman in check, already looking forward to the praise she expects for bringing in a wanted criminal.

Thinking quickly and recognizing the inexperience and overconfidence of the rookie cop, the wily female crook tells the policewoman she has an accomplice in the next room and glances briefly to one side. The nervous girl cop turns her head towards the room, taking her eyes off the other woman for a split second. It's all the female crook needs. She thrusts out her arm, grabbing the policewoman's wrist, forcing up her arm so she can't aim or fire her gun at her, and roughly tackling the astonished girl cop to the floor.

There's a brief but intense struggle, but the older woman is firmly sitting astride the policewoman, straddling her, pinning her down. Flat on her back, the rookie girl cop bucks and kicks wildly, her skirt hiking up to her waist, one shoe flying off as she kicks her nylon-clad legs helplessly. She's managed to keep hold of her gun, but the older woman has her wrist pinned hard and tight in one of her hands, and stares determinedly down at the young policewoman, whose expression is a mixture of surprise and fear.

The girl cop struggles desperately, yelling at the female crook to get off of her, but she's flat on her back and helpless, pinned under her older foe. Keeping her tight grip on the rookie cop's wrist, the female crook slams her hand repeatedly on the floor until the young policewoman loses her grip on her gun. The female crook scoops up the weapon and raises it above her head, planning to KO the girl cop, whose eyes are wide in panic. But before the female criminal lands her blow, the terrified policewoman faints, her eyes rolling back, her body limp and unresisting under the older woman, who looks down at her, first in surprise, then with contempt at her weakness.

With the girl cop out cold, the female crook strips her of her stockings. She rolls the unconscious girl onto her front, twisting her arms up behind her back, wrapping one stocking several times around her wrists before tying them together, hard and tight. She uses the other stocking to tie the girl cop's ankles together, equally hard and tight. Finally, she removes the unconscious woman's panties, fashioning them into an improvised cleave gag. Finally, after checking the bindings are secure, the female crook gathers her things together and makes her escape.

When the girl cop slowly comes round, she's dazed and confused, still groggy and half out of it. Slowly realizing her predicament, she struggles wildly, but her wrists and ankles are savagely and effectively tied, really hard and tight. She calls out for help, but because she's gagged, her cries come out as little more than faint muffled sounds - mmmpph, mmmpph! Dumb and inexperienced, the rookie girl cop didn't call for back-up before attempting to apprehend the wanted female crook. Accordingly, it's a couple of hours before her colleagues even realize she's missing, and a couple more hours before they piece things together, figure out what she was working on, and track down the address where she went.

Breaking into the house, her colleagues find the girl cop struggling helplessly, sobbing hysterically, and making muffled mmmpph mmmpph sounds as she screams for help. Finally untied and ungagged, she's led to a car, unsteady on her feet, sweaty, disheveled, sobbing her heart out at the shame and humiliation of having been disarmed, overpowered, tied and gagged by the older woman. Her wrists and ankles are sore and bruised. The female crook is long gone, of course, and to add to the girl cop's problems, the older woman has stolen the rookie policewoman's gun.

Disgraced and humiliated, the rookie girl cop resigns in shame before she can be fired, realizing that she's totally unsuited to a police career.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2021, 09:39:14 PM »
I was toying with the idea of writing something about a female Philip Marlowe (Philippa Marlowe?) but I never got anywhere with it. All detectives are guys, I guess except that one played by Kathleen Turner.
And Eve Dallas. But you should do (write a story about a female Philip Marlowe). That would be great.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2021, 09:52:14 PM »
What about Nancy Drew?

Or Cybill Shepherd, from Moonlighting?

Or Catherine Bell, from JAG?

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2021, 10:01:17 PM »

May have to wait until I'm 18 to read that :'( unless the lady next door or the vicar would be so kind as to read it to me.

Here's the story:

The rookie cop was determined to make a name for herself in her first week on the force. Learning that a wanted female criminal might be hiding at a certain address, the young, enthusiastic but inexperienced policewoman went to the house alone and without calling for back-up, keen to make her first arrest. Discovering the female crook about to flee, the rookie cop pulls out her gun and holds the older woman in check, already looking forward to the praise she expects for bringing in a wanted criminal.

Thinking quickly and recognizing the inexperience and overconfidence of the rookie cop, the wily female crook tells the policewoman she has an accomplice in the next room and glances briefly to one side. The nervous girl cop turns her head towards the room, taking her eyes off the other woman for a split second. It's all the female crook needs. She thrusts out her arm, grabbing the policewoman's wrist, forcing up her arm so she can't aim or fire her gun at her, and roughly tackling the astonished girl cop to the floor.

There's a brief but intense struggle, but the older woman is firmly sitting astride the policewoman, straddling her, pinning her down. Flat on her back, the rookie girl cop bucks and kicks wildly, her skirt hiking up to her waist, one shoe flying off as she kicks her nylon-clad legs helplessly. She's managed to keep hold of her gun, but the older woman has her wrist pinned hard and tight in one of her hands, and stares determinedly down at the young policewoman, whose expression is a mixture of surprise and fear.

The girl cop struggles desperately, yelling at the female crook to get off of her, but she's flat on her back and helpless, pinned under her older foe. Keeping her tight grip on the rookie cop's wrist, the female crook slams her hand repeatedly on the floor until the young policewoman loses her grip on her gun. The female crook scoops up the weapon and raises it above her head, planning to KO the girl cop, whose eyes are wide in panic. But before the female criminal lands her blow, the terrified policewoman faints, her eyes rolling back, her body limp and unresisting under the older woman, who looks down at her, first in surprise, then with contempt at her weakness.

With the girl cop out cold, the female crook strips her of her stockings. She rolls the unconscious girl onto her front, twisting her arms up behind her back, wrapping one stocking several times around her wrists before tying them together, hard and tight. She uses the other stocking to tie the girl cop's ankles together, equally hard and tight. Finally, she removes the unconscious woman's panties, fashioning them into an improvised cleave gag. Finally, after checking the bindings are secure, the female crook gathers her things together and makes her escape.

When the girl cop slowly comes round, she's dazed and confused, still groggy and half out of it. Slowly realizing her predicament, she struggles wildly, but her wrists and ankles are savagely and effectively tied, really hard and tight. She calls out for help, but because she's gagged, her cries come out as little more than faint muffled sounds - mmmpph, mmmpph! Dumb and inexperienced, the rookie girl cop didn't call for back-up before attempting to apprehend the wanted female crook. Accordingly, it's a couple of hours before her colleagues even realize she's missing, and a couple more hours before they piece things together, figure out what she was working on, and track down the address where she went.

Breaking into the house, her colleagues find the girl cop struggling helplessly, sobbing hysterically, and making muffled mmmpph mmmpph sounds as she screams for help. Finally untied and ungagged, she's led to a car, unsteady on her feet, sweaty, disheveled, sobbing her heart out at the shame and humiliation of having been disarmed, overpowered, tied and gagged by the older woman. Her wrists and ankles are sore and bruised. The female crook is long gone, of course, and to add to the girl cop's problems, the older woman has stolen the rookie policewoman's gun.

Disgraced and humiliated, the rookie girl cop resigns in shame before she can be fired, realizing that she's totally unsuited to a police career.
Smashing! Thanks. But why was that marked 'Mature Content'? I liked it, and I'm as immature as they come.
BTW she wouldn't have had to resign if she'd been working for the Met. Hers is precisely the standard of policing of which Cressida Dick is wont to declare herself 'very proud'
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/cressida-dick-wembley-mayor-sadiq-khan-london-b945741.html

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2021, 10:16:45 PM »
What about Nancy Drew?

Or (best ever?) the heroine of Miss Smilla's Feeling for Snow.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Smilla%27s_Feeling_for_Snow
If you've not seen the film with Julia Ormond, see it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr7svnup0Dk

Offline biancabarclay

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2021, 11:00:45 PM »
What about Nancy Drew?

Or Jennifer Hart from Hart to Hart. She did occasionally get into some catty struggles over a gun with villainesses, though they were very brief. There's some discussion, clips, etc. (and an alternative ending story I wrote!) at the link here, under the GIF:

https://www.deviantart.com/scosinus32/art/heroes-vs-lovely-blonde-evil-babe-GIF-754919769

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2021, 04:01:14 PM »
I've long thought that detectives - to work the hours they do for the money they get - must be driven, at least partly, by sadism. But that's a positive thing; they've accepted their nature and put it to good use, ridding society (at least temporarily) of its most dangerous and loathsome elements.
Trouble is, most fictional detectives are either male (Maigret, Smiley, Sherlock Holmes …) or old ladies like Miss Marple. An exception, over whom I've waxed lyrical in another thread, is the heroine of Treachery in Death (J.D.Robb), who pursues and takes down the villainess (like herself, a detective in the NYPD and of equal rank) with unashamed sadistic glee.
Another is the Debra Winger character in Black Widow. Pity you weren't writing the screenplay of that one, Bianca. I could have watched that – Debrah Winger sitting astride Theresa Russell, holding her down, looking into her eyes and seeing the panic, the rage, the helplessness in them building to a crescendo as the sirens come ever nearer – on an endless loop for ever, with a bag of crisps the size of a pillowslip in one hand and the remote control in the other [PAUSE - REWIND - PLAY …].
Perhaps it's as well you didn't write the screenplay, come to think of it. I'd still be sitting there. The tape would have caught fire, burnt out and the whole house with it, and the firemen would be digging me out of the wreckage with the remote still clasped in my hand.

I was toying with the idea of writing something about a female Philip Marlowe (Philippa Marlowe?) but I never got anywhere with it. All detectives are guys, I guess except that one played by Kathleen Turner.

Funny, I pictured that character as I envisioned your story happening. Great stuff.

Offline biancabarclay

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2022, 03:36:36 AM »
As a postscript to "Film Noir Catfight", I found some images that reminded me of the end of the story. As written, the feisty blonde PI catches the murdering brunette crook just as she's about to slip away with a fortune in stolen money. The blonde disarms, overpowers, straddles and pins the gun moll, then delivers a savage KO punch. After that, I describe how the brunette slowly comes round, dazed, confused, flat on her back, with the exhausted-but-triumphant blonde PI still sitting astride her, pinning her wrists.

In the series of images below, one could imagine the first being the brunette crook just after she regains consciousness; the second showing the brunette desperate to throw the blonde PI off, so she can escape; and the third showing the rage and despair on the brunette's face as she hears the siren of the approaching police car and knows it's all over, the life of riches and luxury she was anticipating having been replaced by the prospect of life in prison.

You have to suspend belief a little, of course. Instead of the oil wrestlers in the pool, imagine the two women as described in my story: slippery with sweat, surrounded by all the signs that a lengthy and savage catfight has taken place between a desperate armed fugitive and a feisty, determined PI - shreds of their slip dresses, discarded high heeled shoes, the brunette's gun, and the fortune in stolen money. The scene you see in my avatar. Quite a sight for the cops who burst in!

So, do please read my original story at the beginning of this thread, look at the pictures in the context of this story, enjoy, and comment if you like it and/or have feedback. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 03:59:11 AM by biancabarclay »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2022, 05:11:58 AM »
Love these pics although I was hoping the bad girl had won the fight. When the PI hears the sound of police cars coming she gets excited. Knowing the cops will see she has taken her rival down but escapes because they witness her besting their ally and being turned on to the sight causes her to have the chance to escape. Very humiliating to be the losing girl in front of her pier’s.