News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Film Noir Catfight

• 24 Replies

Offline biancabarclay

Film Noir Catfight
« on: July 15, 2021, 11:45:15 PM »
Film Noir Catfight: Thief vs. Private Investigator

A brunette crook is at a remote hideaway, about to escape with a fortune in stolen money. A blonde private detective has figured out the case and called the cops, who tell her to wait, because they can be there in an hour. But the determined, independent-minded blonde isn't taking any chances that her quarry will slip away, and goes to the gun moll's hideaway - just in time, it turns out: the brunette bad girl has the front door open and her car is in the driveway, engine running and door open. She's in the front room, about to close the suitcase full of stolen money, on the point of slipping away for good.

The blonde rushes through the open door. Startled by her sudden last-moment arrival and recognizing the interfering blonde private investigator from her earlier snooping, the panicking brunette crook fumbles in her purse and pulls out her gun. She's already killed two people for this money and knows that if she's arrested, it's a life sentence, or maybe even the electric chair. Reacting to the danger, the feisty blonde rushes forward and grabs the brunette's wrist, forcing her arm up as she fires, shots hitting the ceiling. The two women struggle desperately for possession of the gun, the brunette still firing, but the shots hitting the walls and ceiling, going wide as the blonde keeps the brunette's wrist held hard and tight in her hand, the gun moll screaming in rage, panic and frustration. As they stagger unsteadily around the room in their high-heeled shoes, struggling over the gun, their bare legs tangle and they fall heavily, the brunette losing her grip on the gun, which slides across the wood floor.

The two women fight furiously and desperately, the blonde PI fighting for her life, the brunette crook knowing it's a life of riches and luxury if she can get away, a life sentence - or worse - if she can't. They roll over and over on the wood floor, hitting, slapping, scratching, kicking, spitting, biting and pulling hair. The brunette makes another desperate lunge for her gun, but the blonde grabs her from behind, pulling the screaming crook back at the very last moment, arm coiled round her throat, just as the brunette's hand was closing on her gun.

{alt}

The two women's short, flimsy, skimpy slip dresses are ripped and torn, and their high heels come flying off as their sweaty bare legs tangle and kick, as the two women roll over and over on the floor, alongside and over the stolen money, which has spilled from the open suitcase - the struggling women having knocked it over as they rolled over and over. The foul-mouthed bad girl screams abuse at her blonde opponent and the two women claw at each other wildly, raking each other with their nails and tearing at each other's dresses, which are ripped and torn to the extent that little is left to the imagination.

Now dressed in little more than panties, with a few strips of their dresses stuck to sweat-soaked bodies, the brunette catches the blonde with a lucky blow, stunning her momentarily. Sobbing with rage, she crawls towards her gun, her hand closing on it, turning to face her hated opponent. Realizing the danger, the blonde throws herself at the girl crook, hand grabbing her wrist at the last moment, forcing the brunette's aim wide, then slamming her hand on the floor, twisting her wrist savagely, screaming at her to drop the gun. The gun fires twice more before clicking empty, just as the blonde slams the girl crook's hand on the floor a final time, causing her to lose her grip on the now empty weapon, which slides away across the floor.   

Panicking, the brunette murderess scrambles to her feet and runs for the open door, but the blonde PI follows, dives full-length, wraps her arms round the girl crook's sweaty bare legs and tackles her down hard on the floor. The fight resumes, with both women rolling over and over on the wood floor in a sweaty tangle, hitting, slapping, scratching, choking, kicking, spitting, biting and pulling hair, the blonde PI gasping with exertion, the brunette bad girl sobbing with rage and panic. After a life-or-death struggle lasting fully 30 minutes, the two women are soaked with perspiration, slipping and sliding off of each other, nearly exhausted. Finally, the feisty blonde PI rolls the brunette femme fatale onto her back, straddling the girl crook and sitting astride her, pinning her down. The brunette murderess bucks and kicks wildly, sweaty bare legs waving and kicking helplessly in the air, eyes wide in panic, screaming abuse at the blonde private investigator. But the blonde grabs the screaming girl crook by her sweat-soaked hair, pulls her up off the floor a little, draws back her other arm, balls her fist and then KOs the evil brunette with a savage punch that would make a championship boxer proud. The gun moll's head snaps back sharply and her eyes roll back, as she's knocked out, flat on her back, out cold, her limp body pinned under the exhausted-but-triumphant blonde private detective.

Too exhausted to get up, and fearing she'd collapse across her unconscious foe if she tried, the victorious blonde continues to sit astride the beaten brunette, breathing hard, sweaty bare breasts heaving as she regains her breath, heart pounding from the mix of exertion and adrenaline, knowing she came within seconds of death at the hands of the evil brunette. After being unconscious for 20 minutes, the brunette crook slowly comes round - dazed, confused, and still half out of it, blinking her eyes rapidly, trying to clear her head. As she slowly comes round, a look of utter desperation comes over her face as she realizes her situation: flat on her back, with the determined blonde PI straddling her, sitting astride her to hold her down, and pinning her wrists hard and tight in her hands for good measure, even though the brunette is utterly beaten and clearly not going anywhere.

The brunette crook sobs and struggles weakly, bucking, trying to throw the blonde off, her legs kicking weakly, bare feet slipping uselessly on the wood floor. But the blonde PI keeps the murdering girl crook firmly straddled and pinned under her sweaty body, glaring down at her defeated foe in triumph. After a few minutes, they hear the siren of a police car in the distance, the brunette crook feeling sick with fear as the siren gets louder and louder, then stops as the police arrive. A few moments later, two cops burst in, looking with astonishment at the scene in front of them: the feisty blonde PI has the defeated brunette crook straddled, pinned and helpless under her, utterly defeated. Down to just their panties and a few strips of their slip dresses, their scratched and bruised bodies are so sweaty that they look like oil wrestlers. Their hair is so matted with sweat that it looks like wet mops. All around them, scattered on the floor, is the evidence of the desperate life-or-death struggle: overturned furniture, strips of torn dresses, both women's high heeled shoes, the brunette's gun, the overturned suitcase, and millions in banknotes and bonds.

As the blonde PI explains the situation to the astonished cops, the groggy girl crook is sobbing her heart out, facing a life sentence or maybe the chair, as opposed to the life of luxury she was looking at before the blonde disarmed and overpowered her, having arrived and apprehended the fleeing brunette with only a minute or two to spare - a few moments more and the evil femme fatale would have escaped forever, long before the police arrived. If all had gone to plan, by now the brunette crook would have had the money safely in the bank, and would have been in the bar of the luxury hotel she'd already booked. She would have been sipping champagne, and had planned to flirt with and seduce whatever rich businessman caught her eye and most appealed: crossing and uncrossing her legs, the skirt of her short, flimsy slip dress riding up, exposing her thighs and maybe a brief flash of her panties, dangling a high-heeled shoe provocatively from a shapely bare foot. But all her plans have been undone and now she's lost everything - the life of riches and luxury, her freedom, and maybe even her life, depending on her sentencing. The arrogant, sultry brunette murderess had had her evening all planned out, and imagined it would end in a hotel bedroom, with her on her back, skirt round her waist and panties pulled aside, as she preferred, and her legs dangling and kicking, up over the shoulders of some muscle hunk, high heels still on. But now she's flat on her back on the hard wood floor, straddled and pinned by another woman, her wrists pinned on the floor above her head, sweaty, scratched, bruised, hair and make-up ruined, her slip dress torn off and in shreds, her high heeled shoes on the floor halfway across the room.

The cops tell the blonde she can get off the girl crook, and she gets up slowly, unsteady on her feet, stumbling, placing a bare foot on the defeated brunette's stomach to steady herself before she steps away. The cops haul the brunette crook roughly to her feet, read her her rights, and handcuff her hands behind her back, the cold metal digging into her slender wrists, making her wince in pain. She's led away by the cops, groggy, unsteady on her feet and still half out of it. Hair and make-up ruined, exhausted, sweaty, disheveled and barefoot, only shreds of her dress remain, and she's sobbing hysterically with rage and humiliation, not to mention fear about her fate. The blonde private detective smiles in triumph as her beaten foe is led away past her, their eyes meeting briefly. The brunette's body is trembling with fear and shaking with sobs as she's led to the police car and put in the back seat, sobbing her heart out in the back of the vehicle as she's driven away to her well-deserved fate, hands cuffed behind her back, head down, utterly defeated.

https://www.deviantart.com/biancabarclay

Offline biancabarclay

Re: Film Noir Catfight
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 03:09:10 AM »
Oh hey, I followed your Deviantart link. Are you going to do stories for each of the pictures?

(You totally should)

Maybe, though the pictures are quite similar, so the stories might turn out too similar as well.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 09:25:02 PM »
Sometimes a pin is all it takes.  ;D
Great story. Goes beautifully with the artwork too.

Offline biancabarclay

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 02:51:53 AM »
Sometimes a pin is all it takes.  ;D
Great story. Goes beautifully with the artwork too.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the story. I tried hard to make it fit the image, especially with the murderous brunette getting dragged back at the very last second by the feisty determined blonde private investigator, just as she's about to get to the gun, screaming in rage and frustration as she's dragged back with her fingertips brushing the weapon, but unable to get her hand on it.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 09:25:24 AM »
And the stakes couldn't have been higher. That blonde really did wreck her life!
Of course, her own thieving, murderous nature is what really wrecked her life. But if she'd won the fight, she might have got away with it. Fortunately, as the Greeks noted long ago, Nemesis kicks ass!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 12:09:42 PM »
Nice story. What a pity good girls always wins. I like better when the bad girl is stronger and the good girl take a beating. But that scenario is difficult to find.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 12:55:38 PM »
Great story. The image really heightened my imagination as well. I hope you will do more like it.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2021, 01:32:37 PM »
Great story. The image really heightened my imagination as well. I hope you will do more like it.
Which image do you mean: the picture on the magazine cover or the image she (the author, Bianca) paints of the blonde holding the brunette down waiting for the squad cars to arrive? Both, I expect. You really write beautifully, Bianca!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 02:51:38 PM »
I've long thought that detectives - to work the hours they do for the money they get - must be driven, at least partly, by sadism. But that's a positive thing; they've accepted their nature and put it to good use, ridding society (at least temporarily) of its most dangerous and loathsome elements.
Trouble is, most fictional detectives are either male (Maigret, Smiley, Sherlock Holmes …) or old ladies like Miss Marple. An exception, over whom I've waxed lyrical in another thread, is the heroine of Treachery in Death (J.D.Robb), who pursues and takes down the villainess (like herself, a detective in the NYPD and of equal rank) with unashamed sadistic glee.
Another is the Debra Winger character in Black Widow. Pity you weren't writing the screenplay of that one, Bianca. I could have watched that – Debrah Winger sitting astride Theresa Russell, holding her down, looking into her eyes and seeing the panic, the rage, the helplessness in them building to a crescendo as the sirens come ever nearer – on an endless loop for ever, with a bag of crisps the size of a pillowslip in one hand and the remote control in the other [PAUSE - REWIND - PLAY …].
Perhaps it's as well you didn't write the screenplay, come to think of it. I'd still be sitting there. The tape would have caught fire, burnt out and the whole house with it, and the firemen would be digging me out of the wreckage with the remote still clasped in my hand.

Offline biancabarclay

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 04:45:56 PM »
And the stakes couldn't have been higher. That blonde really did wreck her life!
Of course, her own thieving, murderous nature is what really wrecked her life. But if she'd won the fight, she might have got away with it. Fortunately, as the Greeks noted long ago, Nemesis kicks ass!

Exactly! In the story, I imagine how the defeated brunette crook would be tormented by how close she came to getting away for good, with an absolute fortune, but how she lost everything because the blonde PI disarmed, overpowered and defeated her. Afterwards, in the back of the police car, she'd be replaying every moment of the struggle in her head, sobbing with rage at her defeat, shaking with fear about her fate.

Offline biancabarclay

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2021, 06:54:09 PM »
Which image do you mean: the picture on the magazine cover or the image she (the author, Bianca) paints of the blonde holding the brunette down waiting for the squad cars to arrive? Both, I expect. You really write beautifully, Bianca!

Thank you. As for images, if you mean the picture that inspired the story, it's one of three pulp magazine covers that I have in my Deviantart gallery:

https://www.deviantart.com/biancabarclay

Offline biancabarclay

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2021, 07:30:30 PM »
Nice story. What a pity good girls always wins. I like better when the bad girl is stronger and the good girl take a beating. But that scenario is difficult to find.

I usually write stories where the bad girl loses. But one time I wrote it the other way around, under this image:

https://www.deviantart.com/artiste1955/art/Figure-226-852086629

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 08:01:28 PM »
The good girls don't always win though, do they? There are plenty of really good stories on the board (by CoffeeMug, FyreCracka, Kiva …) in which the heroine (or at any rate the girl you're expecting to win) takes a beating. Then there are stories on other boards like Espionage by GR and Queen of the Jungle by Fired Fighter that don't go at all the way of righteousness. There was a story once on this board, I think, by Marc Thomas that seems to have got lost called 'Big Jo and the Bitch' in which the narrator's little sister (if I'm remembering this right) runs into the house crying, having been beaten up by a girl bully. Her big sister (the eponymous Big Jo) rushes out to avenge her and gets hammered - I mean hammered by the Bitch. I re-posted part 3 (which is all I could find) a few months ago but it didn't get any likes so I took it down again. But these are just a few of many catfight stories in which Good confronts Evil and ends up rather wishing it hadn't.
Of course, if you're talking specifically about stories in which it's a police woman who loses, there's one in Fyre's Fight Journal – (though she isn't acting in her official capacity  ;) – and another in The Poacher.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 08:04:55 PM by papillon »

Offline Swedish Cats

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 08:10:29 PM »
I've long thought that detectives - to work the hours they do for the money they get - must be driven, at least partly, by sadism. But that's a positive thing; they've accepted their nature and put it to good use, ridding society (at least temporarily) of its most dangerous and loathsome elements.
Trouble is, most fictional detectives are either male (Maigret, Smiley, Sherlock Holmes …) or old ladies like Miss Marple. An exception, over whom I've waxed lyrical in another thread, is the heroine of Treachery in Death (J.D.Robb), who pursues and takes down the villainess (like herself, a detective in the NYPD and of equal rank) with unashamed sadistic glee.
Another is the Debra Winger character in Black Widow. Pity you weren't writing the screenplay of that one, Bianca. I could have watched that – Debrah Winger sitting astride Theresa Russell, holding her down, looking into her eyes and seeing the panic, the rage, the helplessness in them building to a crescendo as the sirens come ever nearer – on an endless loop for ever, with a bag of crisps the size of a pillowslip in one hand and the remote control in the other [PAUSE - REWIND - PLAY …].
Perhaps it's as well you didn't write the screenplay, come to think of it. I'd still be sitting there. The tape would have caught fire, burnt out and the whole house with it, and the firemen would be digging me out of the wreckage with the remote still clasped in my hand.

I was toying with the idea of writing something about a female Philip Marlowe (Philippa Marlowe?) but I never got anywhere with it. All detectives are guys, I guess except that one played by Kathleen Turner.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 08:12:20 PM »

I usually write stories where the bad girl loses. But one time I wrote it the other way around, under this image:

https://www.deviantart.com/artiste1955/art/Figure-226-852086629
May have to wait until I'm 18 to read that :'( unless the lady next door or the vicar would be so kind as to read it to me.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 08:13:23 PM by h_k »