News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anne and Linda, a catfight for total supremacy

• 85 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Anne and Linda, a catfight for total supremacy
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2021, 07:53:33 PM »
Damn, even Mickey is cheering this on, has everyone deserted me?  Who else is going to jump on the bandwagon? How can they want this to continue ?
 ('crowd' shouts are welcomed and will be incorporated into the 'story')

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2021, 12:31:53 PM »
I drive the plastic dick slowly, carefully forward until I notice that it is pushing into your pussy. 
Should i feel you shrug, do I hear a faint groan? 
"Are you ready, you horny grandma ?!"  I ask briefly. 

Then I begin to rhythmically move the Feeldoe back and forth in you.  Let my hand that is left on your breast to knead it, to play with your hard plump nipple. 
My thrusts are slowly getting faster and my pelvis claps softly against your butt. 
Through my action, the fat end of the Feeldoe also moves in my femininity and begins to arouse it.   Press my lips together tightly so as not to moan louder than you. 
But my arousal makes me hit harder and harder. 
The clap of my hips against your ass is getting louder.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2021, 04:54:12 PM »
This is it, the moment of truth.  How can I bear up to this, how will I react?  She is playing with my tit more and more vigorously, actually, it seems that the bitch is getting more excited than I !

The tool worms its way in, no lubrication problems, and of course I gasp and grunt a little, everyone does, I think.  Wow, she is really into it, feeling my cheeks flap as you pound into me, I might be able to tolerate this better if everyone wasn't yelling about how my free tit is flapping up and down and how my ass is quaking.  Mouth half open I feel myself being taken , and even arch back as I emit a little groan. 

I not only feel the dick sliding in and out, I would swear that the big German bitch stiffened up and was rubbing herself on my twerking ass.  Distracting myself from being boned in front of a million people, I make it a point to wriggle ack, making sure I rub into her.  Even though the mob laughs at my motions, I feel it for sure, the bitch is overheating, she is going to boil over !  With a cunning little look pn my face, I start to gyrate my buns into her, twitching, and even add a extra few gasps and pants to my noises.

I arch as if ready to come, and glance back, and indeed she is going to swoon, this will end with her gushing all over herself, I hope.    Just the thought of it makes my clit throb .  Oh shit, I can't come now, I have to control myself !

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2021, 11:42:53 AM »
I stand behind you and take you raw like one of the drunk guys around us would probably do. 

And yes! 
Yes, I enjoy ramming the dildo into your wet, dripping pussy. 
It's a great satisfaction to me. 

But I want to see your pleasure or your suffering and pull the Feeldoe out of you. 
I'll pull you off the pool table by your hair, turn you around with a few clever movements and push yourself back on the green felt again. 
My palms press your thighs outwards, then grab you by the hips and the artificial cock penetrates you again. 

"Rrrrrr! Are you ready to scream out your horniness?" 
I ask and push it into you again vehemently.
Hold you by your hips, pull you to me while pushing hard as if I wanted to impale you, drive the dildo through your entire body. 

The drunk crowd roars around us.  Hopefully no one comes up with the idea of exposing themselves to actively participate in the action.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 09:01:13 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2021, 06:24:17 PM »
Great fight! Hold back Linda!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2021, 11:43:53 PM »
Bracing myself for the thrusts from the rear, I am yanked off the pool table and roughly turned to face this bitch  as I flounder on my aback, legs hanging to the sides.  Somehow, it is even more feral and primitive to be lanced by that feeldoe when I watch it all.  This bitch has the wild look of a dog that has caught a helpless animal  and wants to toss it around, snapping and growling.  It is frightening, especially the intensity of her beady dark eyes.

Frightening, but not sexy, although what I think , and how my body reacts are different things.  The crowd notes how easily the thick plastic enters and slides around, the damp spots on the pool table and my instinctive matching of the thrusts.  It is raw stuff, but my pussy, in spite of earlier attacks to it, can handle this. 

I am still thinking, it seems surreal to watch this naked demoness flailing at me as a mob of people cheer her on.  It is humiliating, but not painful, and if I am lucky, in her frenzy, she will wear herself out before I start clawing at the felt and moaning.  In the meanwhile, I start to hear alarming shouts  SAVE SOME FOR US ANNE and various suggestions and reminders of things I hate.  Oh why don't they all shut up, as I clutch at my tormentor as she jabs that plastic thing in me at a particular angle.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2021, 01:17:18 PM »
I see your look of disgust as you look at me and probably think i'm a primitive cave dweller. 
But then again, i know how humiliating you find the situation. 
Just take my price, the one that had to pocket for pain and blows. 
And the thought of being there, of taking what I've earned, makes me hot.  And so i push the dildo as deep as i can between your thighs. 
Get faster and wilder, push again and again, whereby my own excitement increases and i moan louder and louder. 
Ignore whether it excites you or you are just the victim that just accepts what is happening. 
Will you let yourself go at some point and feel the pleasure of doing it.

The crowd of wild men marvel at the scenery and comment on them with wild heckling.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2021, 03:26:09 PM »
I feel her jabbing me as hard and deeply as she can, as I grunt and gasp when the 'blows' strike home.  My breasts wiggle wildly as the assault continues, the rabid look on her face gets even deeper.  The crazed crowd is amazed, listening to her thudding into me faster and harder, and seeing her wild excitement.

I am enduring the hardest fuck of my life and start to groan, as I reach up and grab her tits, both to restrain some of the back and forth slamming, and to see if it pushes her over the edge. LISTEN TO ANNE , SHE IS GOING TO COME! and my now glinty eyes show I am trying to figure out how to endure and let her embarrass herself.

Even though I am making a ton of noise already, I add to it, making huge sighs and gasps and moans.  Hell, it works on guys, maybe it will on her!  I even let my tongue loll out and roll my eyes a bit.  Those occasional thrusts where she hits 'the spot' bring more authenticity to my show, but one thing is certain, the crowd is eating it up.  THAT OLD SLUT LOVES IT, POUND HER ANNE!  Whatever I have to do to escape, although with all my acting, i start feeling tremors build.  Oh, no, no, as my ass squirms up to meet her fucking.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2021, 10:41:08 PM »
Oh Linda hang on! You can hold out a little longer...

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2021, 05:29:54 PM »
As Iwobble between resistance and orgasm the voice of my 'frenemy' Dawne rings through the shouts, "hold on, hold on" and brings me back to consciousness.   My urges subside as instead I watch this vile bitch thrash and thrust in her lust.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2021, 10:55:04 PM »
What ever happened to the ending of this fight? I see Anne is in a poll fight but never answered Linda's last move.