News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anne and Linda, a catfight for total supremacy

• 85 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Anne and Linda, a catfight for total supremacy
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2021, 02:01:45 PM »
Ohhhhh, as I try to breath, my head slides past your tit, and my teeth rake along your sweaty flank.  Frantic to hurt you, my fingers grabbing your ass start to claw, one  slashing your ass, the other digging in between your cheeks.  As unspeakable as it is to me, I aim to lance your anus.  She deserves it!

You keep lunging in, your hands poking between my thighs and clutching for me until I feel my pink lips each being grabbed.  WOW, LOOK AT THOSE THINGS STRETCH !  shout the guys still at the bar, hardly three feet away, as it is my turn to scream and howl.  PULL THEM TO HER KNEES, ANNE !  I scream again, and stamp my feet, my poor pussy being ripped wide open, as I feel your nails digging in so you don;t lose your grip.  My white butt dances in pain, and my clouded mind stops thinking and just reacts to the torture.

Locked into each other, I start to sink down, hoping the you won't be able to keep your hands on my distended pink flaps.  GET PICTURES OF THAT!  No, No, No...I groan  "Let go Anne!. Let go!"

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2021, 11:49:00 AM »
You go slowly on your knees, try to pull your pussy away from my fingers. 
I'm not ready to let you escape and go down with you on the greasy floor.  And while I try to let your sensitive femininity not escape from my fingers,
i can feel your fingers between my buttocks. 
"You don't dare to do that!" 
i hiss threatening. 
We kneel on the floor sweaty, fighting bitterly for every little advantage. 
In order not to let you escape, i push two fingers into your cxnt, turn my fingers around and twist them into two hooks. 
As if your hole were a fish's mouth, my fingertips press into your soft flesh.  Apparently little happens between us, but everyone standing around knows for sure what a bitter struggle is going on in secret.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2021, 12:34:40 PM »
Great fight Ladies!I'm looking forward to see who wins.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2021, 09:03:58 PM »
Wriggling like a hooked fish after you insert your fingers in me and curl them, I of course lance your ass with a scraping plunge.  My other hand goes around your thigh, and grabs your slippery pussy and squeezes whatever I can grab.  I try to twist my bottom to the side, to make the angle harder for you to exert pressure.  Of course, the natural thing to do with my mouth, instead of more yells, is to lean in and and bite your fat ass !.

The crowd thinks I have taken the advantage, as they see me jabbing your bottom and biting you, while my stretched out lips hide your fingers entrance into me.  Somehow, I feel so open down there, as if your fingers can enter or leave at will.  I just wish they would leave !  I start to shuffle my knees forward, and try to pry you over, wanting you on your back and fully exposed.

I am not sure whether you love or hate my violation of your ass, but your bottom is surely bouncing to the rythm of my stabbing fingers.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2021, 10:49:38 AM »
Do my fingers give you pleasure or do they humiliate you? 
Doesn't matter! 
I am going to find that out! 
Try to maintain my position so that your femininity does not escape me and start moving my fingers back and forth in your cxnt to find out whether you are cursing or moaning. 
Push rhem hard into you. 
Stop for a second as you bite my butt.  I tear my moutg up into a silent cry of pain. 
You take the opportunity, push yourself forward on your knees and are about to get into my back. 
The target of my attack between your thighs threatens to elude my fingers. 

The old woman actually continues to resist instead of surrendering to me.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2021, 01:15:02 PM »
All this bitch can do is focus on my pussy, her fingers now sliding in and out, as she burrows into it like some animal.  Fortunately as I swivel and push her , her now dripping fingers slide out  as I hitch myself around to her side and then start crawling aboard her, my tits literally slithering on her sweaty back as I shift behind her.

Since the slut hardly notices her ass being reamed , I reach under her and clutch her boobs, mauling them as I climb on and using them as grips.  I can feel them squishing between my fingers,  our knees keep shifting and tangling , as I ride her.  My mind darts, thinking that if I cared about a strap on, I would be in a perfect position to use it.  I jab my nails into her breasts, using them as spurs, and order Anne to crawl.  "Move you German cxnt, lets show everyone what an obedient bitch you are".

As my thighs shift, hitching along with your plodding knees, I feel how slick and swollen my sex is.  I shove in close behind her, rubbing my wiry pubes on her butt, and keep my nails sticking and poking her breasts, every so often tugging them.  "Do you want to be milked?"  STAY ON HER RED, SHOW HER WHO IS BOSS.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2021, 04:12:53 PM »
You evade my dirty attacks. 
Get on my back, I can feel your wiry pubic hair and your elongated labia on my skin. 
You grab my breasts, knead them, pretend you want to milk them. 
My tits are at the mercy of your hands and are mercilessly maltreated by you.  Then you sit on my back as if I were a horse. 
But that's not enough for you, like a cow girl you start to ride me, drive your heels into my flanks as if you were wearing spurs. 
What a humiliation! 
Ehat can I do? 
Slowly crawl to the long side of the billiards table as you ride me triumphantly. 

And then I just let myself tilt to the side so that we fall on the floor next to the table. 
Oh my gosh! 
Hopefully the landing won't be too hard and painful!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2021, 05:24:02 PM »
Feeling Anne underneath me, hearing her grunt and yelp as I prod her, and being urged on by the crowd, who have swung back to me, things are looking up.  I give her breasts an extra hard squeeze and am rewarded by her yell, just before she tilts over on her right side, spilling me away from the table.

A little shocked, my left leg immediately shoves against her back, as I pull my right leg out from under her.  My now gaping pussy is not going to get attacked again!  My legs start pedaling, as if on a bicycle, lashing, kneeing and hitting her back to gain space.  My hip slowly slides on the gritty floor, shifting my wounded snatch away and gaining space.  Hoping I am far enough away, I try to roll onto all fours and get up, though worried about an attack as I rise.

Once I am up , I can kick this bitch where she deserves it.  I owe her some pussy punishment.  She must have gone after my crotch half a dozen times , or more.  "How did you like crawling under me Anne?  Your little breasts look longer now!"

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2021, 04:10:28 PM »
We land quite hard on the floor and immediately feel Linda's kicks in my back. 
She is obviously trying to get some distance from me. 
After a short rest, come on all fours, just about to get up when a kick hits me from behind between my thighs!

Yowling, I fall back to the floor and hold the crotch. 

You stand triumphantly above me, i can hear your malice that you spread. 
This is my drive to get back up. 
My tits and my femininity hurt. 
But I still have an account to be taken with you. 
Finally I stand swaying next to the table, concentrate again and then finally come to you. 
Grab your red mane with my left hand, try to pull your head down, and start hitting you with my open hand.  "Splash! Splash! Splash!" 

My palms keep hitting your bare skin.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2021, 05:20:13 PM »
"Like having my foot hitting your cxnt, Anne?" as I watch you tumble back down, and clutch the pool table to get up again.  You look a mess with all the claw and bite marks all over you, and your gasps almost match mine as you finally get up.

I brace for your attack, thighs close together, my hands ready for the next assault on mu snatch, except you grab my hair and yank.  Owwww, hands start to come up, even as my cheek and chin each get slapped hard.  I stagger back, protecting my face when the next slaps start juggling my breasts with loud meaty slaps.  Again I yell, and my flying boobs catch the fancy of the mob who cheer it on.  KEEP THEM FLYING ANNE. 

I twist and try to cover my reddened tits, but you keep jerking my hair and throwing me off balance.  As we thrash away from the first pool table, I bump into the second, and ricochet back towards the bar, tryin to get my stride , throwing a slap at your tits in return.  Your targets aren't as big, but I think I stung one, even though my own breasts get another pair of healthy hits.  I am wincing, and stop backing away and throw myself into you, clutching and clinging to stop the barrage.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2021, 10:15:05 AM »
You don't back down anymore, you try to defend yourself and put me on the defensive. 
I respond, grab your red locks with my both hands and start twisting. 
Think you will follow a few steps on your high heels before falling to the ground. 
And then I'll get you back for everything. 
And I mean everything! 
Every scratch on my tits,
every bruise and
red mark of your hands and nails.  Determined i pull your hair and try to make yourself fall. 

The guys around us who are getting more and more drunk scream and hoot loudly. 
They delight in the roughness and doggedness with which we continue the fight.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2021, 11:15:16 AM »
I Push you back, bodies thumping together, and the slaps stop, the stinging in my breasts lessening, as you lean away from me, but with both of your hands in my hair and shaking and twisting, I can't stay in close.  You are almost dragging me by my hair, as I shout and make faces.  I see some of my hair fluttering down on one of the tables, as I stagger after you, trying to lessen the strain. 

Something has changed in the fight, this bitch is no longer just aiming for my pussy.    Yeeow !  I yelp, almost tripping as I am slung by my hair and follow you.  TALL ONE IS TAKING CONTROL, WATCH HER!  and I hear that clear as a bell and realize that drunk is right.  I have to stop that, my hands reach up to either claw your face or grab your hair, but your arms block my efforts.  Frustrated, I try to set up to kick but keep getting slung by my hair, tilting to one side, then the other as you yank.

I try to speed up and  get some slack in your hair pulling, as I almost feel my eyeballs rattling from the constant head shaking.  GO FOR HER PUSSY LINDA, HER ARMS ARE HIGH but I wish it was that easy, as I teeter side to side on my heels, trying to stay upright.  I slash my nails low, just as I am pulled again, and leave marks on her hip.  "Stop moving you bitch".  She has to get tired of this before I am bald, my scalp is burning and I am wobbling like a puppet

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2021, 12:19:01 PM »
I pull and yank your hair, keep trying to bring you down.
Your fingernails are almost always somewhere on my body. 
Leaving more and more traces on me. 

Then one more jerky movement and you finally fall on the dirty floor.  Immediately I take two steps towards you again, swing my leg over you and try to sit on your body. 
Finally this wild red mane lies under me with the beaten and scratched meat that goes with it. 
Now I'll give her the rest ... at least that's my resolution when I want to put my butt on you. 
Want to break your will to defend yourself against me, want you to acknowledge my superiority this time. 
The shame about the last lost battle is too deep. 
Am obsessed with taking revenge for it. 
And the stake will give me the final satisfaction. 
You shall be humiliated by me as you have never been humiliated before. 
The crowd around us can hardly speak clearly or stand up straight. 
But they all hoot, sometimes calling on one, sometimes the other, to new meannesses. 
They drool with lust and can hardly contain themselves.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2021, 08:47:25 PM »
After being heaved around by my hair, the inevitable happens, I skid and trip on my heels, tugged down to land flat on the dirty floor.  Oppphh, as I land , almost tits first, my feet flapping around as the mob yells LINDA IS DOWN !  Just after that, i feel the weight, the sweaty , hot and heavy weight of you sitting on my back, perched squarely astride me.

I groan again, almost as if I was being burped, my breasts slide out to either side, as my head lifts and wobbles.  GET HER OFF YOU LIN!  and I try to push my shoulders up and gasp, I can;t hef tup this lump.  Then I arch my ass, trying to get my knees up.   At least I make some progress, though I feel a firm hand shove down on my ass, and my knees slide flat again.  I reach out for the pool table, maybe I can claw my way up it, as I feel the threat of you being able to keep me down.   for some reason, you haven;t started clawing or ripping or spanking...yet.

The crowd is getting impatient, they can feel something brewing, some want me to magically get up, others want to see what Anne will do.  I feel washed out, weighted down on the hard floor and am panting for breath.  I try to twis tmy head and look at you, to et a hint of what is going to happen.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2021, 01:36:21 PM »
I sit on you and try to stabilize my position, to stay firmly in the saddle while you defend yourself desperately under me. 
You reach for the pool table, pull your legs under you, but it seems I can control you. 
Now that I feel safe on you, I'm starting to cover your head with a barrage of slaps.
As if out of my mind, I hit your head in a wild staccato of hits.
"You lousy bitch! Give up! Tell me you're submitting!" 
I interrupt the series of blows, press my ten fingernails into the skin of your back and pull them over it with relish.  Ten beautiful red stripes form on your skin.
The crowd hoots.
Loud shouts can be heard such as "Give her the rest!" or "Finish her!"
The out of home fight is developing more and more into a home game.

"YOU OLD cxnt! 
Do you have enough? !!"
I yell at you from your back.