News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva

• 59 Replies

Offline missparaskeva

• Pretty Russian ;)
Re: MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2021, 05:58:18 PM »
we are far from over carolina.. i will not stop until i take each and every drop from your ugly saggy tits

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2021, 06:31:43 PM »
we are far from over carolina.. i will not stop until i take each and every drop from your ugly saggy tits

Jealousy is an UGLY trait Pashs, but then again you are an ugly bitch with ugly weak cow udders tits, im going to enjoy draining every drop from those udders of yours Pasha

Offline missparaskeva

• Pretty Russian ;)
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2021, 06:48:42 PM »
i dont need to be jealous of anything. specially from you. whatever you've got, i got better Carolina.

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2021, 06:53:34 PM »
i dont need to be jealous of anything. specially from you. whatever you've got, i got better Carolina.

Open your eyes you dumbass BITCH, take a good long look, im bustier, im fuller breasted, and my nipples are going to pierce your milk glands after they invert your weak nipples and make your breasts gush every last drop of milk out of your cow udders!! You have everything to be jealous about when it comes between you and i

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2021, 09:48:49 PM »
Here are just a few more comparisons of that Bitch Missparaskeva and myself, I hope you all are enjoying the day!!

Offline Kelly Pearl

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2021, 10:46:31 PM »
This is probably one of the biggest titfight that we've had in a long time here.. For me, I feel Carolina will just edge this. 

Offline busty lizy

• bustiest teen
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2021, 02:52:21 AM »
Sorry for being late to comment on your poll bitches ..as much as i hate both of you i love seeing you two tear up on each other..i think the winner will be mine and looks like it you Carolina the bitch until now..

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2021, 03:07:35 AM »
Sorry for being late to comment on your poll bitches ..as much as i hate both of you i love seeing you two tear up on each other..i think the winner will be mine and looks like it you Carolina the bitch until now..

Oh look who decided to show up, I'd say your gracing us with your presence, but you used to be a somebody, but now your just a has been instagram internet wanna be!! But you know the history and how myself and that bitch Pasha fight, so you of all people know this poll and fight is far from over!!

You want the winner???????? Are you sure about that????

Offline busty lizy

• bustiest teen
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2021, 03:29:38 AM »

Oh look who decided to show up, I'd say your gracing us with your presence, but you used to be a somebody, but now your just a has been instagram internet wanna be!! But you know the history and how myself and that bitch Pasha fight, so you of all people know this poll and fight is far from over!!

You want the winner???????? Are you sure about that????
you know that even now i am more famous than you and thats what make the two of you jealous of me...so please shut up or i will ave to shove my breast on your face and show you famous .
back to the fghit ...i don't  think there's  anyt one knows you two better tan me bitches and i know non of our  fights will end this ...so fenesh this quickly and let me get the winner to show her how real women titfight

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2021, 03:45:53 AM »
Busty_Lizy you and your black hair can walk your fat ass to your favorite hiding spot!! Thats what happens when you are the nasty ugly bitch that runs her mouth all the time

Offline busty lizy

• bustiest teen
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2021, 03:56:00 AM »
Busty_Lizy you and your black hair can walk your fat ass to your favorite hiding spot!! Thats what happens when you are the nasty ugly bitch that runs her mouth all the time
just because a better rounder ass tan yours it doesn't mean its fat...take a look at your self in the mirror fat bitch .
i know you are jealous of my air you blond slut , so harry up and beat pasha so i can get to you

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2021, 04:02:15 AM »
just because a better rounder ass tan yours it doesn't mean its fat...take a look at your self in the mirror fat bitch .
i know you are jealous of my air you blond slut , so harry up and beat pasha so i can get to you

Lizy Lizy Lizy, you sure do like to dream, but we shall see how this poll ends, and if it continues the same way its been going, you will get your wish, but your saggy weak ass tits will not be shoved in my face, I may milk yours dry, or I may just humiliate you by my special torture!! Either way, you came and barked at the wrong busty catfighter!! Please make sure your around when this poll is over!!

Offline busty lizy

• bustiest teen
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2021, 04:15:07 AM »
Lizy Lizy Lizy, you sure do like to dream, but we shall see how this poll ends, and if it continues the same way its been going, you will get your wish, but your saggy weak ass tits will not be shoved in my face, I may milk yours dry, or I may just humiliate you by my special torture!! Either way, you came and barked at the wrong busty catfighter!! Please make sure your around when this poll is over!!

Carolina you are an arrogant bitch for sure , so full of your self but i am going to empty you soon and then you won't run you sick arrogance  around
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 04:24:09 AM by busty lizy »

Offline missparaskeva

• Pretty Russian ;)
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2021, 10:54:44 AM »
Lizy this battle is between me and carolina.. let this settle.. you can have your own poll after this one.. and carolina i dont have any control on this poll and i am aware it can swing any way.. what is in my control is your weak saggy always facing the ground tits which i will flatten soon and steal all your juices before you know.. i know you are ahead of me but dont be so overconfident.. you have no idea what i am capable of.

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2021, 11:56:33 AM »
what a sensation this is!   one of the most luscious fights ever  :-*  put my money on Carolina!

and yes, the winner goes for a brunet next !