News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva

• 59 Replies

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva
« on: August 17, 2021, 03:30:26 PM »
After several months of exchanging BITCHY comments on each others profiles, and posting BITCHY comments on each others pictures on our profiles, we have decided to try and settles this battle between us!

Do I (MissBustyCarolina) flatten Missparaskeva s huge tits, then pierce her milk glands with my dagger like nipples and force her to explode and gush her milk till her huge tits are drained dry???????

Or does (Missparaskeva) flatten my (MissBustyCarolinas) huge tits, then pierce my milk glands with her stiff nipples and force me to explode and gush my milk till my huge tits are drained dry??????

Tough question when this BITCH and I seem to be very equal in every size shape and attitude area, we are very curious to see how all these wonderful members will feel about this and how you all will vote! Hope you have fun and can't wait to see how this poll plays out! Enjoy

• God Member
Re: MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 03:39:33 PM »
Here are some equally posed and dressed comparison pictures of myself and that BITCH missparaskeva

Offline missparaskeva

• Pretty Russian ;)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 04:36:20 PM »
Interesting. Cant wait to see Carolinas ego get crushed.

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2021, 05:13:35 PM »
Funny that you say that!! Missparaskeva it's not the ego that this fight is about; its those saggy weak cow udders of yours that not only will get flattened, but also get milked, I wonder if any of these members are thirsty???

Offline Fantasy_Brawler

• On Discord too now. Fantasy_Brawler#7111
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2021, 06:45:53 PM »
can people change their votes? if not then i will hold mine back for now and see if one of the contestants will try to show some action.
{alt}

Offline missparaskeva

• Pretty Russian ;)
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2021, 07:12:14 PM »
Funny that you say that!! Missparaskeva it's not the ego that this fight is about; its those saggy weak cow udders of yours that not only will get flattened, but also get milked, I wonder if any of these members are thirsty???
one should look in the mirror before calling others saggy..
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 07:56:51 PM by missparaskeva »

Offline DebbieTheBestMummy

• This mummy will teach you a valuable lesson.
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2021, 10:22:37 PM »
Need any help milking missparaskeva after?

Offline Busty Louisa

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2021, 04:51:27 AM »
Any poll that features two blondes means it already involves two losers.

But I'll take on the "winner" ;)

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2021, 05:00:53 AM »
Any poll that features two blondes means it already involves two losers.

But I'll take on the "winner" ;)

Just like a dumbass brunette or whatever color your hair is, you want the winner???? That's fine by me, but just remember, you won't be happy what you asked for!!

Offline Busty Louisa

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2021, 05:04:17 AM »

Just like a dumbass brunette or whatever color your hair is, you want the winner???? That's fine by me, but just remember, you won't be happy what you asked for!!
[/quote]

I'm a proud busty brunette, and I'll be more than happy to take you on and show you who is superior!

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2021, 05:09:31 AM »

I'm a proud busty brunette, and I'll be more than happy to take you on and show you who is superior!
[/quote]

Then sit back BITCH, shut your mouth and let this poll finish, and you can most definitely have the winner!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2021, 12:39:58 PM »
Looks like a close match

my vote for MissBustyCarolina
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2021, 12:55:37 PM »
OMG!!!  You two look like sisters! 

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2021, 12:58:49 PM »

MILK those utters Miss C!  Looks like, from the poll, you already have mounted her and have one hand on each teat!  NOW FINISH HER! 

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2021, 03:10:06 PM »

MILK those utters Miss C!  Looks like, from the poll, you already have mounted her and have one hand on each teat!  NOW FINISH HER!

Not sure if after I flatten Missparaskeva udders I'll need help milking this bitches tits, but if the job requires assistance I'll let all of you know!! So to all the members, get your 8oz glasses out because when im done flattening this bitches tits im gonna squeeze her milk out into each and everyone of your 8ozs glasses and drain her dry!!

This poll is far from over, and I know Missparaskeva she is a nasty rival and great challenge so I won't ever take fighting her for granted!!