News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva

• 59 Replies

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
Re: MissBustyCarolina vs Missparaskeva
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2021, 04:07:31 PM »
Lizy this battle is between me and carolina.. let this settle.. you can have your own poll after this one.. and carolina i dont have any control on this poll and i am aware it can swing any way.. what is in my control is your weak saggy always facing the ground tits which i will flatten soon and steal all your juices before you know.. i know you are ahead of me but dont be so overconfident.. you have no idea what i am capable of.

Look back at all of my post Pasha, I said all along that the poll isn't over and that there is along way to go before I was able to feel confident!! You dumb bitch!! But one thing is for sure, I will enjoy flattening those udders of yours and then filling up all these members cups with every last drop of your milk and I milk and drain you!!!

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2021, 05:25:16 PM »
Here are some more comparisons of me and that BITCH missparaskeva!! I hope you all enjoy

Offline John1980

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2021, 06:04:48 PM »
Carolina will easily win.

Offline Candy

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2021, 11:16:39 PM »
I wait to know the result, its an amazing fight
But my vote for missparaskeva

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2021, 11:28:54 PM »
So im getting ready to go to the gym for my daily workout, alittle cardio, a little weight training and alot of anger release, but im having trouble deciding which workout attire I should wear, and all along in the back or my mind im thinking that if that wanna be busty blonde bitch that keeps glaring at me everytime I'm there looks at me the wrong way im gonna confront her and put an end to her glares, and her!!...............so which outfit do you all think I should wear to the gym, to workout in?? Or whatever else may possibly happen!!

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2021, 12:24:01 AM »
MissBustyCarolina wins this easy !!

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2021, 07:21:42 PM »
Carolina all the way
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2021, 08:03:18 PM »
Great poll thanks for sharing! No to the scorecard, judging from profile pics of both contenders Miss Carolina wins a long hard fought match.  Miss Carolina conveys more confidence, pride, boldness and her rival seems more timid, modest and in the end would submit to Carolina. Have to agree with some other members here it was hard to judge because after all the trash talking by both about how their assets were better by comparison they didn't provide us with much to use differentiate other than a lot of cleavage. Carolina got the vote because of a little nipple tenting in some of her pics which you could give her a little credit for her girls being up and ready for a fight.

Offline JuicyJulie

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2021, 03:39:58 AM »
So im getting ready to go to the gym for my daily workout, alittle cardio, a little weight training and alot of anger release, but im having trouble deciding which workout attire I should wear, and all along in the back or my mind im thinking that if that wanna be busty blonde bitch that keeps glaring at me everytime I'm there looks at me the wrong way im gonna confront her and put an end to her glares, and her!!...............so which outfit do you all think I should wear to the gym, to workout in?? Or whatever else may possibly happen!!
Looks like Pasha is not ready to play with you :P

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2021, 07:20:45 AM »
both neck and neck but one sided reply
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline missparaskeva

• Pretty Russian ;)
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2021, 10:57:52 AM »
planning to confront this fat saggy cow who stares at me all the time like a fucking pervert while working out. Its been happening over 10 days now and today i plan to straighten her out. Working out and getting warmed up just incase if things escalate.

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2021, 05:51:09 PM »
Voted for Carolina!

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2021, 04:10:41 PM »
Finally deciding on what I was going to wear to the gym, as I strut out to my sharp little convertible and slide into the smooth leather seats, my sex firm strong legs stretched out and my massive breasts barely leaving enough room between me and the steering wheel, as I set up my blue tooth for some pre-workout jams and I speed off to the gym, losing myself in thought and also wondering it that fucking other blonde bitch will be there, I swear if she glares at me, says anything to me, or even gets in my way, I will beat her ass right then and there on the gym floor.........oh no, I'll wait and nod for her to meet me back In the shower and locker area so that nobody can see us settling things or stop us.......as I zip into the parking lot of the gym; hit the breaks, throw it in park, swing open the door, slip my sexy legs and ass out as my massive breasts mash into the steering wheel before I stand up, flip my long blonde hair, grab my bag and head towards the door, strutting as my massive breasts bounce with each stride!! (  .   )(   .  )

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2021, 09:29:26 PM »
This fight is way too exciting   True rivals can only do that :)

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2021, 09:35:48 PM »
After this is over I hope to be part of other polls you two may be in to vote and post  :)