News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Celebrity jobbers

• 27 Replies

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
Celebrity jobbers
« on: August 30, 2021, 08:56:34 AM »
Do you have a favourite celebrity jobber?
I have several celebrities that I love to imagine losing!
One of my absolute favourites is Britney Spears
{alt}
Fan of beautifull jobbers

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
Re: Celebrity jobbers
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 02:52:27 PM »
Kate Beckinsale!!

Kate Beckinsale being crushed as she is pinned down on her back by a taller, stronger, nasty woman, who hates her. Her hateful opponent angrily tears Kate’s glorious mane of gorgeous hair, making her grimace in agony. Kate struggles and writhes under her rival but is almost powerless to get out from under her malicious enemy. The few times she does get on top are brief. Even then Kate has her hair pulled mercilessly.

Kate Beckinsale being crushed as she is pinned down on her back by a taller, stronger, nasty woman, who hates her. Her hateful opponent is determined to disfigure Kate and tries digging her nails into Kate’s face and clawing her. Kate grits her teeth in determination, using every ounce of strength to prevent this destruction of her beauty. The struggle is epic, Kate is glorious!!

Or both!!  :) :)

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 03:21:51 PM »
I really like weak celebrities who are easily defeated in a fight.  My favorite is Alexa Chung.  I imagine an opponent grabbing her long thin arms and twisting them easily, immobilizing her.  And then she crush her to the ground by submitting her

Offline rappin1

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 08:32:21 PM »
Favourite not really however I see Katie Lee as a jobber.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 11:36:26 PM »
Tough call between Jessica Alba or Rachel Bilson from the mid 2000’a

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 06:51:22 PM »
Alesha Dixon every time

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2021, 05:16:03 AM »
I have had a lot of favorite celebrity jobbers over the years - Heather Thomas, Farrah Fawcett and Judy Landers, to name just a few. Lately I find Victoria Justice and Selina Gomez as two women who look like pushovers in a catfight.

Offline Jobberfan

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 06:54:25 AM »
Tough call between Jessica Alba or Rachel Bilson from the mid 2000’a
{alt}

Offline bloodshot

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2021, 09:48:31 PM »
Charlotte McKinney sure seems to be based on the results of some of the stories around here.

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 02:58:54 PM »

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 11:17:01 AM »
Tay Swift

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2021, 12:44:00 PM »
Britney Spears defeated as usual
{alt}

Offline jrsmith

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2021, 07:21:25 AM »
I second Rachel Bilson! Taylor Swift, Anna Kendrick, Ariana Grande…

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2021, 07:38:06 PM »
Alexandra Paul. She might be tall, but she's skinny and doesn't have enough mass for proper muscles. Yet she thinks she is tough. She has no combat experience and lacks the mental aptitude to fight. Perhaps this is why she has been cast as a damsel in distress in so many movies – she's easily overpowered, beaten, gagged, bound and/or taken as a hostage in countless movies and Baywatch episodes.

At least six of the women mentioned in this thread could beat her.

... could it be that all her triathlon training was for the sole purpose for her to get away by running, biking and/or swimming from women wanting to fight her?

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2021, 06:07:42 PM »
Alexandra Paul. She might be tall, but she's skinny and doesn't have enough mass for proper muscles. Yet she thinks she is tough. She has no combat experience and lacks the mental aptitude to fight. Perhaps this is why she has been cast as a damsel in distress in so many movies – she's easily overpowered, beaten, gagged, bound and/or taken as a hostage in countless movies and Baywatch episodes.

At least six of the women mentioned in this thread could beat her.

... could it be that all her triathlon training was for the sole purpose for her to get away by running, biking and/or swimming from women wanting to fight her?

I'm with you, You know. Alexamdra is so thin and weak. Her muscles are of little use against her stronger and heavier rivals even if they are shorter than her. Then I imagine her very intimidated against her opponents with big tits, she who has them so small.