News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity jobbers

• 27 Replies

Offline mille

Celebrity jobbers
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2021, 10:23:37 PM »
Miley Cyrus is a perfect jobber

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Celebrity jobbers
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2021, 07:47:46 PM »
Yes, "perfect"

hasteisofthedevil

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2021, 10:01:10 PM »
Interesting topic.

Some of my favourites would be:

Emma Watson - She seems like someone you'd get pleasure out of punching. A cocky princess who thinks she can do anything and compete with anyone.

Jessica Chastain- There's something about her that screams self-confidence, age is just a number, I'm on par with the best of them. Little does she know, Jess is too old to compete with younger fighters, but joined the game too late so she's an amateur to most veterans.

Michelle Keegan - Who else would make a challenge they know they can't possibly win only to take a beating without protest other than moaning. For many people, Michelle Keegan is just a sexy punching bag.

Emilia Clarke - I swear I don't have anything against British brunettes. Emilia is a fearless but foolish fighter, not afraid to step into the ring with anyone no matter how slim her chances of winning are. Her happy-go-lucky personality follows her into the ring often resulting in a poor outcome but never damaging her spirit.
{alt}

Elsa Hosk - Ending off the list with a model. A Swede with a temper. Elsa is often hasty, shoot first ask questions later type a gal. Hungry for VS recognition in the ring but outclassed by other models.
{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2021, 04:05:55 PM »
Another way to address the jobber "shortage" (I don't really believe there is a shortage, more like a glut actually) would be to include older celebrities - women who were once considered "top of the line" but (due to age or physical decline due to drugs, alcohol, etc)., are no longer worthy of high ranking.

Not pointing at anyone specifically, but age-worthy candidates could be people LIKE but not necessarily these:
Anyone over 45-50, who's still considered by some to be "hot" (Theron, Beckinsale, Helen Mirren, Halle Berry J-Lo., like that?)
Former teen idols who've disappeared from the scene and are now struggling to regain "relevance" (?)
Singers who haven't had a hit in the last 15+ years (but whose name still rings a bell. "Whatever happened to....(insert name here)?"
Waif (or big bust) models from the early 21st century who've put on a few (or more than a few) pounds and no longer strut the runway.

You get the idea....

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2021, 10:00:11 PM »
Responding to Ginny's post - I could come up with a few ladies: Jennifer Aniston as an aging but still sexy forty-something. Pamela Anderson has seen better days, as has Priyanka Chopra. Going way back, I always had a thing for 80s pop singer (well, she tried!) Samantha Fox. A busty blonde who wanted to be the next Madonna.

Offline frankboyd

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2021, 09:32:20 PM »
would love to see the look on Maxie Mounds face if Chelsea were to lay her tits of mass destruction on Maxie's tits;  than as a show of super tit power Crush   "Minka"

Offline Dr Hansen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2022, 08:39:12 AM »
Britney Jobber Spears!

{alt}
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 08:40:18 AM by Dr Hansen »
Fan of beautifull jobbers

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2022, 04:26:42 PM »
I wouldn't mind writing a string of stories about similar sized celebs beating up Michelle Keegan!

If you let me know who you'd like to see beat her, and in what genre, I'll do my best

(Not sexfights though - just because I'm really crap at writing them!)

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2022, 07:29:28 PM »

Offline pantyhosefightlover

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2022, 10:50:29 AM »
I have quite a few favorite jobbers (or victims, as I call them). Here's a few:

Millie Bobby Brown
Alexis Bledel
Ariana Grande

I'll add more later.

Offline EnowedDave

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2022, 06:17:40 PM »
My vote is for Charlotte McKinney, she seems to get crushed in "important" titfights.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2022, 04:46:33 AM »
I have quite a few favorite jobbers (or victims, as I call them). Here's a few:

Millie Bobby Brown
Alexis Bledel
Ariana Grande

I'll add more later.

Finally we can mention Millie Bobby Brown.  ;D I'd love to see her and Alexa Chung, Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez battling to determine who has to accept the doubtful title of Queen of Losers.  ;D
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline underdogKu

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2022, 09:17:36 AM »
Lots of great mentions, here's my two cents (celebrities) that I think would do great in a jobber role.

Alison Brie
{alt}

For those of us who've seen Community and Alison in the role of Annie, well, it's no wonder I say she'd be a lovely jobber

Maya Ali
{alt}

A little less known Pakistani actress who looks tall, but does not have the weight to throw around. I can imagine her taking some monumental defeats, to much shorter celebrities. Of course, she would keep coming back, and keep getting pinned, not the best dose to her pride!
Over 14000 word e-book of breathtaking female fighting of all styles available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09139DTV7

Available in both epub and paperback.