News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

being harrassed by a member with over 10 accounts

• 11 Replies

Offline leslie wen

being harrassed by a member with over 10 accounts
« on: September 20, 2021, 05:42:17 AM »
i am being harrassed by some one with over ten accounts, we used to be friends and i had to cut them out of my life online because of their behavior. not only are they sending me harrassing messages here. but are putting things up on my profile wall that i have to delete. and they are now starting to message my friends on fcf with harrassment. this is a person with past incidents harrassing other members. any help would be appreciated! they had accounts that were banned from fcf in the past for harrassing members.

Offline leslie wen

Re: being harrassed by a member with over 10 accounts
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 05:47:32 AM »
she is now messaging me on her numerous trillian accounts bragging how she will ruin my fcf and make it so i can't do anything here.

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 05:52:30 AM »
I would reach out to the admin and mods. I reported my problems to Meg in the passed and she has been a great help and given advice next time someone harasses me. Next time if the person continues to leaves messages, don't delete them. Leave them on there are proof. I would also reply back to the person on their profile to stop and leave alone. if they continue they get reported. if they ignore that, it's another reason for the admins to deal with this person. IF they send you private messages, forward them to the admins. Show your proof of harassment and they can help you. They can go with words alone.

Offline leslie wen

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 05:55:34 AM »
ok, will try the mods when i see one. the problem is they are doing this on around 5 of their accounts right now. and have started with their other accounts yet. she was putting really bad things on my fcf wall that i didnt want to leave up

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 05:58:31 AM »
They will be able to tell if its the same person. Give them a chance. Collect your evidence against the person harassing you and they will do what they can. I've been harassed in the passed by someone with multiple accounts, I've reported this person with proof. Since then I haven't heard or seen the person harassing me.  Maybe the person harassing you now reads this and scares her or him enough to stop.

Offline leslie wen

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2021, 06:00:05 AM »
it wont scare them. they actually did this exact thing to some one else in the past here. got those account banned. then later she just made new ones

Offline leslie wen

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2021, 06:18:59 AM »
not sure any mods names here, if any read this,can you please contact me

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2021, 06:24:45 AM »
not sure any mods names here, if any read this,can you please contact me

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=14212.0

Go to this link and at the bottom will give you admins. I would reach out to BigDevil and NutMeg.

Offline leslie wen

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2021, 06:26:30 AM »
just messaged devil. thank you so much!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2021, 06:32:07 AM »
I am on now. Message me. And do keep evidence like the messages so we can act swiftly. Keeping the messages up for a bit is worth getting this dealt with.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2021, 07:11:18 AM »
Let us say farewell to XXXL Barbie AKA Luna Amor, Miss Mak, Great White Domme and Blondie

And her close personal friends:

Sweet Te AKA Dakini, Dakini Meanie
Rae Lil Black AKA Indira, DD Dime, Angela DD, Alpha Karma
Sweet Sumeet AKA The Oriental Goddess

Stay the fuck out  you Clark Kent wanna be. Maybe take my advice this time, bucko.

Hope the rest of your time here goes better Leslie. Don't hesitate to ask for help.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 07:23:26 AM by Nutmeg »

Offline leslie wen

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2021, 07:11:52 AM »
thank you so much!