News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Another Night In Kentucky

• 38 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Re: Another Night In Kentucky
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2021, 02:24:10 PM »
That’s pretty high praise and I thank you for it!  I appreciate all the love this story has gotten so far since I was beginning to think I was doing too much with it.  (20+ pages so far  ::)) but I’ve just LOVED putting it down.  I’m going to probably be sad to finish it honestly.

But the way I see it going I have three more chapters to write so we’re not done yet.  And honestly?  I haven’t even picked a winner yet lol

Just out of curiosity, when you say three more chapters do you mean for this match or more like three matches that are gonna take place after this one. I’m good either way ;D

Btw, personally pulling for Lacey. Just so it can be 1-1 and we can get a third match.

For now, three chapters left in this particular story.  After that, I haven’t decided if I’ll come back to these two.  Either way, I have one or two other projects I wanna give a shot first lol

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2021, 04:27:39 PM »
They stood just as the boys began to think that maybe they would call it quits.  Both slowly rising to their feet, never removing their eyes from the other.  Still they stood motionless with hands raised and knees bent for a time.  An eerie silence crept over the room pierced only by the now slowing breath of the two combatants as they took a second to recover.  And then, with a deep steadying breath, Lacey spoke.  “Fight me…”  She tried to whisper.  Tried to say it only to herself, but her words came out strong and firm.  Her foot slid to the side on the carpet, side stepping, and Layla matched her, a semi circle playing out between them.

“Fight me…”  Layla said in response, just as firmly, both girls relishing the very taste of the words in their mouths.  Lacey swung, catching Layla in the cheek.  “Fight me.”  She said again, a little more firmly.  She caught a responding fist to the jaw for her trouble as they continued to circle.  “Fight me.”  Layla said back, increasing the volume by a fraction.  They traded blows slowly, each looking to take the other down a peg or two in the exchange, and all the while, those words senselessly danced off of their lips.

“Fight Me….”  and then….

“FUCKING FIGHT ME!”  Layla roared and rushed, driving and pinning Lacey to the wall where she immediately went to work.  She pressed her mouth against her opponent’s and forced her hand down between Lacey’s legs, probing and teasing at her dripping wet vagina as she pressed the brunette to the wall for all she was worth.  Lacey groaned and whimpered.  Goddamn it why had she let herself get so close during their trib fight??  Layla was forced back as Lacey pushed her back and drove a knee into her stomach, snarling in frustration.  “No fucking way.”  She gasped and followed up with a full blown elbow to the back of Layla’s head as the black haired fighter was doubled over.  Layla gasped, the blow making her see stars for a moment.  She was not to be stopped however.  The blow had forced her to her knees, and when Lacey looked to grab her hair, her arms flew out.  They found Lacey’s firm ass and she used her grip to pull her face full into Lacey’s pussy.  She began to assault it with her mouth, tongue flicking and lips working as hard as they ever had.

Lacey was easily stopped short in her next attack as her body shook, knees going weak for a moment.  “Ohhhhh.”  She moaned in equal parts pleasure and surprise.  Layla’s lips made wet and smacking sounds as they worked away at her friend’s lower lips, head bobbing like a woman possessed.  Lacey’s hand did find Layla’s hair, but her hand was shaking so badly she could do little more than caress Layla’s head as she worked at her sex relentlessly.  She was already close, and her knees grew even weaker.

This, however, proved to be her saving grace as she buckled, forced to her knees as well.  Layla lost her lip lock on Lacey’s pussy and the two were again facing each other.  Lacey found her senses, and again, the sound of bare flesh slapping together filled the room as they tangled and fell to the floor, limbs entangled and bodies rolling over and over.  They tumbled and grunted and wrestled and punched and kicked together over the floor, and to even try to capture every second of the tangle of limbs and hair would be folly.  Each girl was fighting for their own personal goal now.  Lacey wrestling to hurt Layla as much as she could….Layla working on Layla gasped, her legs kicking as Lacey glared down at her, determined to choke her into a submission or choke her completely out.  Whichever came first.  Lacey was straddling her opponent’s waist, a determined look on her face as she squeezed.  Layla still had a residual twitch or two from her recent orgasm, and was already out of breath.  She bucked and kicked until finally, she managed to slip her knee up and shoved it into Lacey’s chest, forcing her off and onto her ass.  Layla coughed as she quickly sat up, rubbing her throat and watching for Lacey to attack her again.  She did, lunging for the girl in the black socks, but Layla was ready.

She rolled to the side, avoiding Lacey’s grasp and causing the girl in white socks to grab nothing but air.  They whirled to face each other on their knees now.  They both now took a moment to truly appreciate how hard they had been going at it.  Both of their bodies were covered in angry red marks, their hair completely disheveled, and their mostly naked bodies glistening with sweat.  Both of them breathed hard and heavy.  It was undeniable that this was beginning to take its toll on both of them, but still, nothing was going to stop them.  Not yet.  Not until one of them along with their boyfriend admitted they had had enough.  They looked at each other for a long moment, hands raised defensively, though neither made a move.  They were so evenly matched in this contest of sex and violence and it was beyond thrilling for the both of them.  They took some time to just drink in the moment.  Both of them had another girl kneeling across from them who had been just a stranger on the internet a few months prior, and who was now both their most bitter rival and their most intimate friend all at once.

subduing, licking, grinding and nibbling every part of Lacey she could manage to reach.  On and on it went.  Moans, whining, yelling, cursing and yes, even pleading filled the room as the two of them covered every inch of their carpeted arena with their mutual struggle.  Blake and Drew stared on, not a sound coming from either of them as their girlfriends mercilessly worked at each other.  It could’ve possibly been a frightening sight had it not been so god damned hot…

The two of them wound up just at the boys’ feet, rolling into the foot of the couch at one point.  Both Drew and Blake were forced to draw their legs up to avoid kicking the tussling hell cats that now looked up at them, both lying on their sides with arms and legs wrapped around each other.  The girls never noticed.  They only had eyes for each other now.  The boys were more of an ornament than an audience at this point.  Layla’s back was to the couch and Lacey gave her a kick in the side, eliciting a grunt of pain.  However, Layla had again managed to slide her hand between Lacey’s legs and began a slow caress.  It was torture for the both of them.  They tangled and rolled away again, separating as they moved a few feet away from the couch.  Lacey landed on her back, propped up by her elbows, while Layla had managed to bring herself up on her hands and knees.  Lacey realized what would happen only a split second before it did.

The girl in black gave her a smirk, and Lacey’s eyes shot wide as she saw it coming.  Layla dove forward, planting her face right into her opponent’s crotch, and began to assault her again, licking and moaning into Lacey’s dripping wet sex.  Lacey felt the sensation shoot through her, and for a moment, she thought about just letting it happen.  Damn did it feel good after all.

But she was determined to win.  She had to win.  Layla had beaten her once before, and she had to even the score.  Especially now, when Blake was here in person to watch her in action.  She had to think fast, since she was already so close to the point of no return.  She looked down at Laya then and couldn’t help but gently thrust her hips into Layla’s eagerly working mouth, but just as she felt certain that she may just let it happen, she came to her senses.  Grunting, she snapped her legs around Layla’s head and began to grip her tightly.  The headscissor was well done, she knew, as Layla gasped and groaned from the pressure.  But her relief was short lived.  After just a few seconds, she could feel Layla’s lips begin to work her over again.  She let out a moan of frustration and pleasure as her toes curled and her back arched.  Desperately, she clutched onto her friend’s head even harder, causing Layla to shake from the pressure.  She would crush her.  She had to, or she was going to cum and fast.

Their mutual attack sent both boys over the edge, each of them calling out their own encouragement from the other side of the room as the girls lay there, each trying for all they were worth for their own personal victory.  Lacey squeezed and Layla kissed and nibbled, both of them increasing in volume in their sounds of both pain and pleasure.  Lacey could feel how close she was as the smallest of tremors began to shake their way through her body, causing her eyes to roll back.  She shook her head as if to clear it and with all of the effort and strength she could summon, squeezed Layla’s head so hard that she was sure her thighs would seize and cramp with the strain.  Layla’s own feet kicked and her hands slapped and grabbed her opponent’s thighs, but as she gripped them, she only pulled herself in deeper, her nose and mouth now barely able to draw in air as her head was squeezed like a melon, but still trying desperately to get the other girl to orgasm before she was forced to surrender.

Both of them were desperate.  Both of them were tired.  Both of them knew somehow this particular exchange would end right here.  It was just a matter of who made it to the finish line first.  Layla’s struggling began to slow, and Lacey’s gasping desperate moans began to increase.  “Your girl’s got her.”  Drew said quietly to Blake, congratulatory in his tone as he watched Layla begin to slow down as her face turned a shade of blue, barely visible from where it sat in its flesh prison.  “Nah man...I’m pretty sure Layla’s got her.”  Blake said, as he looked at his own girl’s face, now clutching her bottom lip with her teeth so hard he was surprised there was no blood.  Her eyes rolled and her breathing had turned into shallow, whimpering gasps.

It went on for another several seconds, both of them writhing and wriggling from the effort of resistance.  Lacey felt the first warning jerk of real orgasmic pleasure begin to take her.  Layla’s arms went limp on her thighs.  Lacey squeezed one last desperate time, and Layla buried her face in as deeply as she could.

Then it happened.  Layla raised her hand and tapped out on Lacey’s thigh.  However, she had not managed to finish, tapping only twice as Lacey let out a sudden and primal scream as her body exploded for the second time that night.  She cursed and wailed and writhed as the orgasm took her, loosening her thighs enough to give Layla the relief she tapped out to receive.  It had been a mutual finish.  Mutually assured destruction so to speak.  Lacey arched her back and her legs curled as she yelled out her pleasure and Layla felt nothing but relief as her head was now free.  She finished Lacey off as before, letting her lapse into gasping shakes and quieter moans before they finally broke apart.

“What...what just happened?”  Lacey asked as she lay on her back, letting the now violent shaking in her legs subside.  “I...tapped out...and you...came.”  Layla answered, short of breath but grinning as she rubbed her neck.  They each took a minute to recover, staring at each other in complete rapture.  Their looks slowly...ever so slowly changed to smirks of challenge, then even more slowly, glares of defiance as they slowly began to stand again.  They stared at each other for a long moment and caught their breath. 

“Then it all comes down to this doesn’t it?”  Lacey asked.  “It sure does.”  Layla said back as they began to step toward each other.  The boys leaned forward in their seats as the girls got close enough to put their arms on each other’s shoulders.  They didn’t push.  They didn’t begin to wrestle or writhe.  They just looked at each other….

“Blake…”  Lacey said, never removing her eyes from Layla’s.  “Hm?”  came the answer from her surprised boyfriend.  “If you throw that towel, I swear to god I won’t touch you for a month.”  Blake didn’t answer, but looked on, wide eyed.  “Same goes for you Drew.  Don’t even fucking think about it.”  Layla said.  Again, no answer.  The girls began to grip hard at each other’s shoulders, though they made no major move yet.

It was all on the line now...It was time to beat, bend and fuck each other until it was over.  And no matter how badly they began to ache, hurt, suffer or shake, it wasn’t up to them who won anymore.  It was up to the two enraptured boys who sat across the room from them,

The boys who had just been threatened with a month of celibacy if they dared surrender.  The thought was terrifying to all four of them.

Terrifying...and intoxicating.

Offline DavidG

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2021, 04:58:04 PM »
This feels like it’s leading to an incredible finish

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2021, 11:29:47 PM »
Just a small heads up, I am putting the ending here on a very brief hold.  I apologize for this but I’ve gotten this story to 30 pages of content and I don’t want to burn out or rush the ending.  I want it to be the best I can possibly make it.  Therefore, i am taking on a commission, as well as penning the first part of a series I’m considering starting here then returning to this with a fresh mind.  Here’s hoping that I can make it worth the wait!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2021, 11:10:05 PM »
(And here is the end of the fight!  I still have the “punishment” to write, so look forward to that if that’s your cup of tea!  If not, well I suppose this can serve as the ending to our little story for you if you prefer!

Both girls stood staring daggers into the other’s eyes, wondering what would happen first.  Even as each of them thought about making a move, they hesitated, instead just clutching onto each other’s shoulders tighter and tighter.  They gritted their teeth against the pressure, both physical and metaphorical as they felt the seconds tick by, increasing the tension and the oncoming explosion from both of them.  It was just a matter now of who would erupt first.  The answer was simple…

They both did.

With a savage grunt coming from both girls, they chose not to fall into another bout of wrestling, but shoved hard, sending them both staggering back for a second.  They came together again and the sound of *thud, thud, thud, thud* sounded across the room as they traded swift punches, two a piece into each other’s face and ribcage.  They split for a second again, feeling the ache in the impacted places coursing through them.  “Fuck…” Lacey said, rubbing her jaw as Layla grabbed her ribs.  The word wasn’t in pain or anger…but revelry.  Layla nodded as if in agreement and again they closed.

Lacey took a hit to the breast bone, Layla to the temple.  Lacey felt the next blow take her in the cheek as Layla felt her stomach impacted.  The punches were hard and fast as they weaved around each other like boxers in a ring, relishing each blow they received as much as the ones they delivered.  They meleed together for a long moment, back and forth until Lacey managed to catch an incoming blow to her face on her upraised arm and stiff armed Layla in the chest, sending the black haired fighter staggering a step.  It was enough for Lacey to step in and shove her opponent again, sending Layla crashing hard into the wall.  Lacey was on her in a flash as she grabbed her friend by the shoulders and pressed her against the plain looking wall of their hotel room arena.  Layla took hold of her wrists and held them firm to prevent any further attack.

For a long while, they stared into each other’s eyes.  Their breathing was heavy from the long exertion of the night’s battle, as well as their desire to continue, and the absolute rush of their brutal and erotic showdown.  Tonight, they were here to entertain their boys.  But they were also out to see who the better woman was.  Who was going to earn the right to say “I made her surrender to me, and then I made her man surrender for her.”  Who was going to be the absolute alpha in their ongoing rivalry.  Layla had won the day the last time they met, but then, the two of them had only been wrestling.  It had been spirited, and it had been rough, but it was nothing compared to what they were into this time.  They glared at each other as if at a hated opponent, but as they looked into each other’s eyes, they could still see the affection the other had for them, as well as the unbridled fun they were having.

“Goddd I want to hurt you.”  Layla breathed out, giving Lacey’s wrists a squeeze.  “I want you to.”  Lacey said in response.  They were being quiet.  Quiet enough that Blake and Drew could only hear the hiss of the whispered words as the girls held on to each other.  “I want you to hurt me and I want to hurt you.  I want us to fight until we’re both a complete mess...in every possible way.”  Lacey continued.  Their lips met then.  It was gentle, and they leaned into each other.  They kissed with a tenderness and affection they usually only reserved for their lovers.  Their hands loosened and wrapped around each other as they embraced with quiet whimpers and moans.  Socked feet raised as they wound further into each other.  Limbs so tightly tangled that it was hard to tell where one girl ended and the other began.  The real action had lulled into a lusty and passionate make out session now.  It went on like this for at least five minutes, and though the boys were eating it up, Drew spoke up.

“I think we just got saved the trouble of throwing these.”  He said with a chuckle, holding up the towel he had set aside when the girls began.  He wasn’t disappointed, just amused.  Blake laughed quietly and nodded.  “I think you’re right.”  They had been trying to whisper, but their words had made it to the two curling and writhing women at the other end of the room.  They split apart at the mouths, though their arms remained draped around each other.  Lacey let out a long sigh then and smiled mischievously.  “Guess break time is over.”  She chuckled as she traced a finger down Layla’s side, relishing the goosebumps that rose there.  “Guess so.”  Layla smiled back, brushing Lacey’s hair back with caressing fingers.  What happened next was instant.  In a flash, the sweet looks were gone, and the two of them were thrashing and grappling once again.  The sounds of their slaps and punches echoed throughout the room as they spiraled away from the wall in a tangle of flying limbs.  The two of them let out a stream of curses and yelps as they battered each other, never losing physical contact with the other girl for a second.

Again they tumbled to the floor, and came up on their knees with both hands buried in each other’s hair.  They hissed and whined as their scalps burned relentlessly.  God did it hurt and God did they LOVE IT.  It went on until Layla brutally got Lacey’s longer hair wrapped around her hand and jerked downward.  Lacey swore as she was pushed down, her chest brushing the floor and Layla moved around her on her knees.  Lacey had lost her grip on Layla’s hair as her own scalp had been ravaged by her opponent and now Layla was behind her.  The black haired girl grabbed the brunette’s wrists and chuckled a little.

“Time to show you how we wrassle on the farm city girl!”  Layla said, her southern accent slightly exaggerated in her taunt as she pulled Lacey back to her knees.  Layla sat back on her rear and planted both of her feet in the small of Lacey’s back.  She pushed forward and pulled back on her opponent’s wrists with a savage jerk.  Lacey’s shoulders absolutely screamed in protest and she clamped her teeth together in an effort not to match them with a scream of her own.  She was only partially successful however as her voice betrayed her.  “Oh GOD…” She whimpered from the brutal submission hold.  Layla smirked and pulled it in tighter as Lacey’s body began to squirm and her face screwed up in pain.  “You know...I could dislocate her shoulders like this Blake.”  Layla winked over in the boys’ direction.  “DON’T!!!”  Lacey howled at him, not willing to let her boyfriend be pulled in by Layla’s threats.  “Oh come on.”  Layla grinned.  “You can tell him if it hurts.  I know it does.”  She pulled back harder.  Lacey shook her head and fought not to cry out as her shoulders and back screamed in protest.  She continued to struggle until she wasn’t sure she would ever escape.

Finally, as if by the grace of God himself, she slipped a wrist loose.  Layla’s hold on her slipped and Lacey was able to turn to face her.  Layla came up to grapple with her again but was met with an arcing slap across the jaw that resonated throughout the room.  Brad and Drew hissed sympathetically as Layla’s head was whipped to the side, but if Layla was hesitant after the strike, it didn’t show.  They came to grips again and grappled on their knees, hissing and cursing at each other until their hands clasped together with fingers interlocked.

They began to push and twist in a hybrid of a test of strength and a brutal round of the playground game of ‘Mercy’ as they fought to bend the other girl’s wrists back and around as painfully as they could.  They gritted their teeth as their hands were bent back and forth, and stared into each other’s eyes, silently daring the other girl to be the first to cry out in pain.  They were covered in scrapes and bruises and their bodies had a sheen of sweat on them.  No one in the room could say how long this night’s battle had gone on, and no one really cared.  As long as it kept going.  Finally, Lacey gave a savage twist back and sideways on Layla’s right hand.  “Ahhh!” Layla yelled and leaned to the side to ease the pressure on her twisted hand.

That was all the advantage Lacey needed to drive her opponent to the floor onto her back.  She still gripped Layla’s hands, pinning them down as she straddled the black haired girl’s waist and began to inch herself up.  Finally, she was firmly planted with her sex over Layla’s nose and mouth.  “Eat it bitch.  I want you to eat it!” Lacey growled as she began to gyrate her hips over Layla’s face.  Layla moaned eagerly and obliged Lacey by working her over with her lips.  It was hard to breathe, but she avidly attacked her opponent’s pussy with everything she could muster as Lacey bucked and moaned from the sensation.  The boys cheered them on as Lacey rode her pinned opponent’s face furiously.

Layla was being smothered however, and she had to get loose and now.  Her arms were pinned to the floor but her body began to twist and jerk as her legs kicked and flailed until Lacey was off balanced and slipped off of her.  Layla caught hold of Lacey’s left ankle as she flopped over her head, holding it to keep Lacey from getting to her feet.  Layla stood, still holding on to her rival’s foot as Lacey writhed on the ground, trying to get up.  Even as she stood, preparing to bring a foot down onto Lacey’s stomach however, the leg she didn’t have trapped caught her square in the chest.  Layla gasped and staggered backward, and Lacey jumped to her feet, rushing at her.

Like a football player, Lacey form tackled Layla, sweeping her legs up and driving into her.  Luckily for Layla, they crashed into the bed and her back met the plush surface painlessly.  It didn’t stop Lacey from pummeling her ribs with her right fist however, and they two of them began to wrestle and writhe, each one looking to take or maintain a dominant position.  Finally, Layla was able to roll the two of them over in their cat ball as they tangled on the sheets and got Lacey onto her back.  The brunette’s head was hanging off the edge of the bed as Layla pushed her chin back, bending her neck backward painfully on the ledge of their plush plateau.  Lacey was gasping as she struggled to kick Layla off of her, and it wasn’t long before they once again tumbled to the floor.

The two of them hit the ground with a groan, arms and legs still entwined.  Before when they had fallen off of something, it hadn’t even made them hesitate, but now they lay there, heaving breath into their lungs and clutching each other tightly.  They were tired, and no wonder.  They were in a stalemate, each of them on their sides with arms wrapped around each other as if embracing while their socked legs slowly wrestled against each other.  After a while, they seemed to come to a silent agreement and let go, each of them slowly getting to their hands and knees.  The boys could see their limbs shaking as they held themselves up.  The exhaustion was plain to see in their entire forms as they looked at each other, disheveled and bruised.

“Hick…bitch..” Lacey said breathlessly with a smile as she tentatively started to rise to her feet.  “Preppy…little…cxnt.” Layla smiled back as she too began to rise.  Blake and Drew leaned forward, unable to take their eyes off of what was happening, wondering what was coming next.  Layla put her hands on Lacey’s hips and Lacey was drawn in, her mouth approaching Layla’s again.  Another quick make out session then?  But no.  Just as Lacey’s eyes closed, Layla smirked and the boys saw it coming before it happened.  Her knee shot up and took Lacey full in her stomach.  She hadn’t been ready for the blow and her eyes shot open as she let out a choked gasp of absolute agony.

Lacey doubled over, clutching her stomach and looked at Layla with an expression of hurt betrayal and pure rage mixed into one.  She didn’t have time to dwell on it though as Layla gave her a hard slap to the face as follow up.  Lacey’s eyes watered involuntarily at the sting of the blow, and she was forced to her knees by the lack of air.  Layla stayed back a step and watched until Lacey tried to get up again.  When she did, Layla snapped her arms out and shoved her roughly back down onto her ass.  Again Lacey made to stand and again was shoved down.  “What’s the matter princess?  Can’t get up?” She taunted as Lacey glared up at her.

Lacey scooted away from her opponent now, unwilling to let herself continue to be humiliated that way, and Layla bobbed around her, looking for an opening.  Finally, she dove forward, sprawling toward Lacey and tangled up with her as they both rolled onto the carpet.  They traded slaps and punches, their legs kicking and bucking out against one another as they wrestled and tossed each other around.  The pace was slightly slower due to the rate of their fatigue but the battle was still quite spirited.  It was again almost impossible to tell whose limbs were whose save for the contrasting colors of socks they wore.

Lacey finally heaved over, bringing them both to their knees and they caught each other in a mutual side headlock.  They squeezed, eliciting a groan from each other as they swayed back and forth, struggling to squeeze the fight out of each other.  They gripped as hard as they could and both of them were grunting and groaning as it went on.  “I can do this all night.” Lacey hissed at Layla.  “Only until Blake gives it up.” Layla snarled back.

Before she even thought about it, Layla’s other hand snaked around and grabbed Lacey’s face, squeezing it tight.  Her nails couldn’t do much real damage and were far enough from her opponent’s eyes that she couldn’t do anything too dangerous, but still she grabbed on tight.  “FUCK!!!” Lacey wailed as her headlock loosened and she slapped Layla’s hand away.  It was enough for Layla to shove her shoulder sideways and take Lacey to the floor, her headlock still in place.

The scene looked like an Olympic wrestling match as Layla pinned Lacey to the floor with one straining arm around her neck.  The girls’ bodies formed a sort of L shape on the ground and Lacey kicked and writhed to free herself, her breathing now cut off as the side headlock shifted to squeeze her throat.  When she kicked around, Layla would bring her hand down, slapping her in the side of the head hard.  “Stay down.” She warned.  Lacey struggled again, and caught another hand to the face.  She tried to cry out, but could only let out strangled gurgling moans as she was held tight.  She was pinned, and pinned well.  The only difference was that if she fought too hard, she caught a smack for her trouble.  Once, she almost slipped out and Layla rained down a series of slaps until she finally stopped kicking.  Layla finally let go, and Lacey gasped for air.

It wasn’t over yet though.

Layla had let go only to straddle Lacey’s face, pulling the brunette’s arms over her head and holding them firm with her legs.  Layla was facing Lacey’s stomach in a reverse face sit now.  As if on cue, as Layla’s sex was lowered over her nose and mouth, Lacey began to lick and nibble at her opponents lower lips.  “That’s right princess.”  Layla moaned.  “Just…Ah!…like that, god yes!”  Layla held her down and planted a hard fist into Lacey’s unprotected stomach.  “MMMMF!!”  Lacey groaned.  She struggled and kicked to loosen herself even as she continued to pleasure Layla.  She was hit again, in the same place.  An angry red mark already forming on her firm stomach.  A third blow came down and it seemed that Layla was hitting her harder and harder as her own moans grew louder and louder.

The fourth stomach punch caused Lacey’s legs to curl inward and the girl on bottom let out soft whimpers as she took it.  “God I love to hear you whine while you eat my pussy!” Layla said through her rapid breathing as she landed another even harder punch.  Under her, Lacey seemed to almost be sobbing, though her tongue still went to work as Layla’s hips ground into her face.  She punched and punched and punched, her moaning becoming an ascending mix of pleasured sounds.  She dug her nails into Lacey’s stomach just as she climaxed, screaming loudly as wave after wave of another orgasm took her body over.  She scratched and punched until she could clearly hear Lacey trying to form words under her.  They were muffled, but the sound was clear.

She was pleading.  For what, no one could tell.  But just as Lacey’s stomach started convulsing, trying to catch a break and a gulp of air, Layla brought down another hard fist, this time digging it in hard, grinding the punch down as if determined to touch her opponent's spine.  Lacey’s struggles slowed, and her legs stayed curled up as she whimpered from underneath Layla’s hips.  A sound caught Layla’s attention just as she moved to pummel Lacey’s stomach again.  She looked, and there it was.  A small white hand towel on the floor just beside them.  She looked up at the boys and saw that Drew still had his of course.  Blake sat there with a look of sportsmanlike resignation.

He had admitted that his gladiator was beaten.  Layla rolled off of Lacey and the girls lay there breathing.  Lacey curled into a ball, looking at the towel on the floor and whimpering in pain and disappointment. “Damn it…” She said, a tone of disbelief in her voice, though there was also a tinge of relief from being released.

“You okay?” Layla asked, coming to her side with a grin.  Lacey nodded, though she didn’t look at Layla until she was helped into a sitting position by her.  “You win fair and square.” Lacey said, giving Layla a little smile to show she harbored no hard feelings.  Layla ruffled her hair a bit and stood, going to where they had piled their things in a corner.  She grabbed a large black bag…one that Lacey had gotten to know quite well the last time they were here.

Lacey groaned quietly, but couldn’t suppress a small shiver of anticipation at the same time as she watched Layla dig around inside it.  Finally, she pulled a pair of handcuffs out, and curled it around her fingers.  Lacey watched, a little whine escaping her lips.  Layla grinned over at her.  “Oh…this isn’t for you.”  She winked before sauntering over to where the boys sat.  “Hands behind your back lover boy.” She said to Blake who obliged with a curious look on his face.  She clamped them on firmly and patted him on the back.  “So you aren’t tempted to touch yourself while the rest of us are distracted.”  She explained and placed the key well out of his reach.  Blake groaned a little as he pulled at the cuffs and his face fell into an expression of amused resignation.  “Fair enough.” He sighed.

With that, Lacey looked up at Layla, then to Drew, wondering what exactly was in store for her.  “Come on babe.” Layla winked at Drew.  “Let’s go get our reward.”  Drew looked a bit nervous as he turned to look at Blake.  He raised an eyebrow as if silently asking his new friend’s permission to do this.  Blake gave him a smile and a nod as if to say “that was the deal.”  Drew slowly got to his feet and took Layla’s hand.  She guided him over to where the beaten girl knelt, dragging her black bag with her.  She dumped the contents on the table they had set aside and Lacey’s eyes widened at the plethora of instruments it held.  “Oh my god.” She whispered as Layla picked up a small red whip and sauntered back to her.

“You don’t know the half of it princess.  Let’s have some fun.”  She winked.

Offline Colt45

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2021, 12:49:47 AM »
Awesome! Thought we’d have to wait a while, great to see such a long, well thought out ending. A little sad Lacey lost cause I’m assuming that’ll be the end of this series, but happy we got such a great conclusion. Thanks again for this one!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2021, 07:39:34 AM »
Awesome! Thought we’d have to wait a while, great to see such a long, well thought out ending. A little sad Lacey lost cause I’m assuming that’ll be the end of this series, but happy we got such a great conclusion. Thanks again for this one!

Glad you loved it so much!  It’s not QUITE the end though.  As I mentioned, there’s still the punishment round, and I’ll throw some plot in there too.  As for the series?  Well, I don’t know.  I’d like to come back to these two girls but I’m not sure how to continue or make the next one better

Offline Colt45

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2021, 04:06:48 PM »

Glad you loved it so much!  It’s not QUITE the end though.  As I mentioned, there’s still the punishment round, and I’ll throw some plot in there too.  As for the series?  Well, I don’t know.  I’d like to come back to these two girls but I’m not sure how to continue or make the next one better

Well personally, as a fan of this series. What I’d like to see is Lacey even though being friends with Layla, being bitter about her friend defeating her twice and secretly and quietly needing revenge. Needing to prove herself to Layla, her bf, herself. Not being able to deal with the fact she’s been topped by her closest rival and needing to get some measure of revenge.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2021, 07:02:39 PM »
I’ll take the ideas for continuing and strongly consider them!  I may have a few good ideas now :) I’ll still be finishing the punishment round for this particular installment and then I have another project or two I wanna work on, but I may continue this after all!