News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Another Night In Kentucky

• 38 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Another Night In Kentucky
« on: September 26, 2021, 04:38:56 AM »
This story is a direct sequel to another story I posted here called "One Night In Kentucky" which was posted on the "Wrestling" stories forum.  I really wasn't sure that this particular piece needed a follow up, but I loved it SO much that I just couldn't help but continue the narrative of Lacey and Layla.  I hope you all enjoy this one as much as so many people enjoyed the first part of it.  Here's the link to One Night In Kentucky if you need it:  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92384.0

Anyway, enjoy, and as always, leave me ALL the feedback be it good, bad or indifferent.  I also accept commissions if you are interested!

ANOTHER NIGHT IN KENTUCKY

Lacey felt a strange sense of dejavu as she stepped out of the car and stretched the stiffness out of her muscles from the now familiar three hour drive to the Ramada in Lexington Kentucky.  She felt her whole body once again tingle with excitement and nerves.  It was all so familiar.  It had only been a little over a week or so since she had been here, and though the situation was extremely similar to last time, there were some differences.  For one, she didn’t make this particular trip alone.  The second car door swung shut as Blake, Lacey’s boyfriend, stepped out of the car and popped the trunk to grab their two small overnight bags.  He smiled at her as he came to her side and planted a kiss on her cheek.  Lacey grinned at the wide and excited look on his face.  “So, where are we headed?”  he asked with a clear note of anticipation in his voice as he too stretched the feeling of the drive out of his limbs.

“Eager?”  Lacey asked and then laughed at Blake’s signature smirk and shrug combination.  “Well…we’re going to room 314.  Layla and I made sure that we had the same room as before so you and Drew could get the full experience.”  She gave a joking wink and Blake laughed a little.  Drew, of course, was Layla’s boyfriend who had watched the last encounter between Lacey and Layla on film just as Blake had.  An encounter in which Layla had managed to come out on top.  Lacey had been choked into complete unconsciousness, and then Layla had been granted the privilege of sexually dominating her in full view of the camera for both of their boys to see.  Of course, this hadn’t been a terrible experience for anyone involved...but it did give Lacey a little desire to redeem herself on the so called “mats”.  And so, another arrangement had been made.  One that neither of the boys were entirely knowledgeable of.  Of course, they were allowed to attend the meeting this time...but the girls did still want to keep some surprises in store.

And so, Lacey and Blake interlocked their hands and proceeded to the hotel lobby.  This time, they had been left a key by the other couple, which the concierge handed over with a smile and an obligatory “Thank you for staying with us.”  Blake was trying his best to look casual...but Lacey could see just how excited he really was.  He had of course watched the first match on video, but nothing could compare to seeing this live and in person.  For Lacey’s part, she had been a bundle of nerves the first time around, but now, she too vibrated with excitement.  Her only trepidation was that now, the action would have a real audience.  An audience who hadn’t yet heard everything about what was about to transpire.  Before long however, they were at the door to room 314.  A doorway that Lacey had become intimately familiar with as she stood outside of it the first time, debating her decision.  This time, she didn’t hesitate.  She knocked twice, then slid the key card into its slot.

They opened the door and found Layla and Drew seated on the couch that sat against the wall that was adjacent to the large open area the room had generously provided for them before.  However, the two were locked together at the lips and Layla’s hand was inserted deep into Drew’s dark grey sweatpants.  Drew was tall and slender like Blake, though his hair was stark black, almost matching his girlfriends.  He too seemed to have a punk style going from his small gauged earrings and his band tee.  From where they were, Drew jumped and looked thoroughly embarrassed at being caught in a compromising position.  Layla, however simply grinned as the two others entered the room.

“Oops!” She giggled as she pulled her hand out of her boyfriends pants.  “Didn’t know you two were so close!  We were just…warming up.”  Lacey giggled back and the two girls went to hug each other tightly as the boys exchanged a mildly embarrassed handshake.  Introductions were made all around and everyone settled into a seat.  Just like before, a bottle of tequila was produced, this time from Lacey’s bag rather than Layla’s, and four shot glasses were passed out.

“So, you boys excited?” Lacey asked as she poured the first round.  They threw them back as both Drew and Blake nodded enthusiastically.  “You two really went at it last time!” Said Drew with a small smile.  “Gonna be hard to top.” Blake said, nodding in agreement.  “Ohhh, I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.”  Layla winked.  “Here,” she continued, taking the bottle and pouring another round for them.  “Let’s have a couple more and we’ll tell you what you’re in for tonight.”  Again, they drank and felt the bracing effects of the alcohol begin to kick in.  There was small talk of course, but it wasn’t long before the boys began to press the subject.

“So what’s the big secret?  Lacey won’t tell me anything!” Blake laughed after they had gone through a third shot after some pleasant and casual conversation.”  Both of the girls grinned mischievously and looked at each other.  “Alright, alright, you’ve both been patient.  I guess we can tell you now.”  Lacey said she and Layla stood, looking at each other as if to ask who would do the honors.  Layla finally was the one who spoke up.  “Okay so here’s how it’s gonna work.  Last time, Lacey and I did a little catty wrestling.  This time, we’re gonna get into things a bit more.” Both girls smirked as the boys practically jumped to the edge of their seats in rapt attention.  Lacey continued the introduction.  “We’re gonna be a little more physical.  Anything goes except closed handed strikes to the face,” here she paused and Layla picked it back up.  “Two out of three rounds just like last time, but, to win a round, we have to make the other person both submit…” she stopped to let Lacey pick up the end of the sentence “and we have to make them orgasm.”  The boys looked like they might die of happiness.  Both of their faces spread into huge toothy grins at the thought.

“Okay!”  Said Blake, looking like a child in a toy store.  “Anything else?”  Layla nodded then said “mmhm.  If one of us submits, the one who scored the point gets thirty seconds to go for an orgasm.  If someone cums before they submit, the other girl gets a fifteen second hold of their choice to try and get a submission.  You boys can keep time.”  She winked.  “I think that about covers it!”  Lacey said and took Layla’s hand.  She smirked at the boys and continued.  “Oh, and the stakes are the same as last time…except the winner’s man gets to be in on the fun too.”  Again, the boys looked positively ecstatic though they remained silent, looking at both the girls and each other with stupid grins on their faces.

“Enough talking I think.  Let’s go change!” Layla grinned and pulled Lacey into the spacious bathroom by the arm.  They could hear the boys talking together in the other room, eagerly chatting and speculating on the possible outcome of the fight.  “I think we just won the best girlfriends ever award.” Lacey giggled as she pulled out her chosen outfit for the fight and began to eagerly strip out of her street clothes.  Layla followed her lead and began to strip as well.  “Oh we definitely did.  They’ll remember this until the day they die.” She grinned.  “Sure you wanna get rougher this time?  I kicked your ass last time we were here after all.” She smirked and stuck her tongue out at Lacey who just smirked back at her.  “Not gonna happen this time girl.” She said simply.  Finally, they were in their outfits for the night. 

They eyed each other up and down just as they had the first time they met.  The outfits were simpler, as they had decided to opt for a sportier outfit more suited to physical activity.  For Layla, a black sports bra and a pair of matching compression shorts that clung to her body’s every crevice like they were poured on.  The legs were just long enough to cover her ample backside and the image they presented gave Lacey goosebumps as she contemplated what was coming.  She had been no slouch in choosing her own outfit either however.  Her own sports bra and compression shorts were brand new and stark white.  They had of course agreed on the outfits beforehand, and save for the color, Lacey and Layla’s chosen costumes were identical.  Finally, just like before, the two of them pulled out contrasting pairs of over the knee socks as a special treat for their boys.  They did love those little accessories so very much.  Layla’s were black with two white stripes near the top, and Lacey’s were white, with two black stripes at the top.

Once they had slipped those on, both girls bit their bottom lip as they drank in the sight of the other girl standing across from them in the small bathroom.  They could both hear the boys in the other room, talking in low voices.  Though the words weren’t clear, the excitement in both of their tones was clear.  They were dying to get the show on the road.  “You ready princess?”  Layla smirked at Lacey and put her hands on her hips as she took a small step toward the white clad girl who stood near the door.  “Oh, I’m ready.”  Lacey smiled back and pulled her longer hair into a tight ponytail as the finishing touch before taking a bold step toward Layla in return, even though it was not a move toward the door.  This closed the distance between them and Lacey felt her chest bump against Layla’s.  The two looked at each other in the tiny bathroom for a moment with wicked smiles on their faces.  “You’re gonna go down this time.”  Lacey said, grinning her challenge at her past and future opponent.  The two of them pressed together a bit tighter now, placing their hands on the others hips, their outfits making them appear as if they were a representation of the yin and yang symbol, just as they had planned it.  “Go down?”  Layla breathed as their foreheads began to press together, pushing slightly against each other.  “You’re damn right I’m gonna go down.  I’ll go down until you’re screaming my name like the good little slut I’m gonna turn you into.”  Lacey had no response to that.

The girls continued to grip each other tighter until finally, they locked together at the lips, fiercely kissing each other for all they were worth.  Their hips came together and moved in circles against each other roughly as they breathed heavily and clutched themselves together, desperate for more.  It took Lacey pivoting and pinning Layla to the door with a dull thud to prompt the boys into speaking up.  “You two okay in there?”  He called out, the absolute ecstasy still thinly veiled in his voice.  The girls broke apart with a deep blush on both of their faces.  “Well...that’s...something we need to work out.”  Lacey said with a nervous laugh, still holding Layla’s body to her own.  “Y’all gonna come out or are you gonna make out in there all night?”  Drew laughed from the other room.  He had been joking, but the statement still made the two formerly lip locked friends blush an even deeper scarlet.  Layla winked and slowly let go of Lacey.  “Then let’s go work it out.”  She grinned and gripped the door handle before leaning in to give Lacey’s ear a tiny nibble.  “Give me all you’ve got princess.”  She whispered and opened the door.

Offline Reader112

Re: Another Night In Kentucky
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 05:09:55 PM »
Fantastic build up! I loved the last story and this one's looking to be just as good!  I prefer stories like this, when two women or couples pre arrange the fight and it's got the feel of a fun night out. I'd love to see a reference picture of the girls if possible.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 06:45:37 PM »
Fantastic build up! I loved the last story and this one's looking to be just as good!  I prefer stories like this, when two women or couples pre arrange the fight and it's got the feel of a fun night out. I'd love to see a reference picture of the girls if possible.

Thank you!  I hope it turns out as good or better than the first story.  As for a reference picture I’m afraid I don’t have one.  Lacey and Layla are entirely products of my imagination and so I never really drew inspiration for them from anywhere.  Besides, sometimes it’s best to let the theater of the mind do it’s thing!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 12:18:58 AM »
Yep. Been looking forward to this one.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 02:39:34 AM »
love how you set the scene looking forward to the next  post
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2021, 01:37:54 AM »
As expected, Blake and Drew were kicked back on the couch against the far wall, stupid grins in place as the two of them stepped into the main area of the hotel room.  The boys barely stifled groans of excitement as Lacey and Layla made their way to the large carpeted area in the center of the room just as they had before.  “You heard the rules for us, now here are the rules for you two.”  Layla said in her southern drawl and smirked sideways at the two of them.  “You wanna tell em?”  She looked back at Lacey, giving her the honors.  Lacey grinned and nodded.  “It’s easy really...first, neither one of you is allowed to break us up, or even ask us to stop.  We’re smart enough to know when to lay off without you telling us and ruining the mood.”  Both of the boys nodded in agreement.  “Second...You aren’t allowed to even TOUCH your dicks while we go at it.  Not even a little.”  Both girls giggled as Blake and Drew groaned audibly at that rule.  “Oh come on boys, we’ve gotta torture you a bit.”  Layla added with a wink at the two of them.  Lacey continued then.  “Third, whichever of us loses...well...her man gets nothing tonight.  He’ll be forced to watch and wait until tomorrow.  So you’d both better cheer for us pretty hard if you want any satisfaction.”  She winked.  Again the boys both nodded, but this time, they looked a little nervous.  The girls then turned to face each other, and they only had eyes for their opponent now.

“I’m ready if you are.”  Lacey grinned and crouched to prepare for the fight to come.  “Are you sure?”  Layla asked, taking a stance of her own.  “I’m sure.  Why don’t the boys count us off?”  They needed no other prompting.  In unison they counted down…”Three…two…one…FIGHT!!!”  Layla and Lacey wasted no time in coming at each other.  It was Layla who took the first offensive though.  She met Lacey in the middle of the floor and they grappled briefly on their socked feet before Layla jerked back on Lacey’s ponytail hard, pulling her head backward.  The white clad girl let out a sound between a moan and a yelp of pain before being cut short by Layla’s fist planting itself in her bare stomach.  “OOF!”  Layla doubled over a bit from the blow.

“Aint no cutesy rasslin’ match this time huh princess?” She giggled, her usually subdued southern accent coming out in full force.  Layla used her hold on Lacey’s hair to try and keep her under control.  “Nope.” Lacey snarled and surged forward, driving her body Into Layla’s midsection hard, causing the southern goth girl to lose her hold.  Layla’s back thudded hard against the wall and she let out a grunt as she hit.  Lacey straightened up and the two girls wrapped their arms around each other, wrestling on their feet as they dug their short trimmed nails into each other’s backs.  They weren’t long or sharp enough to do any serious damage but still left red welts where they came down, causing both girls to hiss with pain and redouble their efforts to get the other one under control.

The boys had thus far stayed pretty silent, enjoying the spectacle, but even if they had been screaming encouragement, neither Lacey nor Layla was sure they would’ve even noticed as they were only focused on each other now.  They both felt their heart rate and breathing quicken as they clutched and scratched at each other’s backs.  Finally, Lacey managed to get a stable enough footing to raise her right knee and bring it into Layla’s stomach hard, causing the black haired girl to groan and double over.  “Payback bitch!” Lacey grinned as she took two handfuls of Layla’s shorter hair and wrenched her away from the wall, causing her to sprawl to the carpet on her chest.  “YEAH!” Blake cheered now as Lacey straddled Layla’s back and pressed her to the floor.

“Let’s have some fun.” Lacey grinned and pulled Layla’s head off of the ground roughly to plant her mouth into the bottom girl's neck.  She bit and sucked at the area just above her shoulder and was rewarded with her opponent’s moaning as she worked to plant a hickey on her chosen target.  Layla wriggled and writhed under her but Lacey stayed planted, gyrating her hips against Layla’s backside.  She noted that the thin fabric of their spandex shorts did very little to lessen the sensations between them and slowed a bit as Layla really went into trying to buck her off.  Finally, Lacey was unseated and forced to roll away as Layla threw all of her weight upward to free herself.  They were breathing quite heavily now, and not only from their physical exertion.  They came to their knees and grappled again, each with one hand in the other’s hair and the other on their opponent's shoulder. “Wanna just give up and save the trouble?” Lacey taunted.  “Please, I’ve been kicking preppy little asses like yours since the playground.” Layla retorted.

Layla followed this up by releasing Lacey’s shoulder and delivering a balled up fist hard into the right side of her ribcage.  “Unh!” Lacey gritted her teeth against the blow but wasn’t cowed.  She grappled the arm that hit her, tightly holding it in place to avoid a follow up strike  and the two began a scuffle on their knees, each trying to take the other back to the floor.  Layla finally lunged in and managed to wrap her arms around Lacey’s midsection, squeezing for all she was worth.  Lacey let out a muffled groan as her arms were pinned to her sides and Layla clamped on the bear hug like a python who had trapped its prey.  Layla could feel where Lacey had amorously attacked her neck earlier and decided on a little payback of her own.

She clamped her mouth over Lacey’s neck as she squeezed ever tighter, causing Lacey to add little gasps of ecstasy to her intermittent groans of pain.  When Layla pulled back, a small mark was already beginning to appear there to match her own.  She grinned and pressed her forehead against Lacey’s, then pivoted to send them down to the floor with a thunk. Layla was on top and pressed her body down onto her opponents as the other girl squirmed and struggled to free herself.  Layla snapped her legs around Lacey’s in a grapevine and began to pull them apart before letting go of the bear hug and slamming the brunette’s wrists to the floor roughly.  “You already know that pin doesn’t hurt me.” Lacey smirked up at Layla from the floor.  “Who said anything about hurting you?” Layla winked back and brought her mouth down onto her opponent’s hard.  Lacey still bucked and struggled to loosen herself, but locked herself into the kiss all the same.

Their tongues wrapped together in a wrestling match of their own as Layla began to gyrate and thrust her hips into Lacey’s, causing both girls to make low moaning sounds into each other’s mouths as they lay tangled on the carpet.  They felt themselves soaking wet beneath the fabric of their shorts as they clung together and ground themselves into each other.  “Ah…Ah…” Lacey began to gasp as her struggles began to slow a bit and their mouths came apart.  “That’s right.  Let it happen.” Layla said in a small whimpering whisper that only the two of them could hear.  Lacey felt too close already.  She had been so turned on that she had known it wouldn’t take much to make her finish, but she was determined not to let it happen.  Not so quickly.  She redoubled her efforts to get Layla off of her and fast before she could succumb to the mounting orgasm that was building inside her.  “Get…off…me!” She finally said and exploded upward, freeing her arms and wrapping them around Layla’s head, rolling quickly to bring herself on top of the other girl and squeeze her head into her chest for all she was worth.  She thought about returning to grinding against her opponent but second guessed it as she didnt want to risk finishing herself off.  Instead, she focused on trying to smother Layla and get a submission.  She could focus on getting the orgasm after she scored the point.

Layla slapped and punched at Lacey’s back and sides as hard as she could, though it wasn’t at full power because of her position on the floor.  It still hurt, and caused Lacey to screw her face up at the blows, but she clung ever tighter to her opponent, determined to get what she wanted.  Layla moaned into her chest, gasping to try and get in a breath but to no avail.  Finally, the black clad fighter tensed in frustration and slowed her struggles until she was forced to lay her hands on Lacey’s sides and gently tap out with her right hand.

Lacey sighed with relief as she let go and sat up on her knees, still straddling Layla’s stomach.  Layla gasped for air and looked up at her opponent with a mix of a grin and a look of frustration on her face.  “That’s a point for me.”  Lacey winked.  “Yeah but you haven’t won the round yet.” Layla shot back.  “We’ll see…Drew, would you like to start the clock?”  She said to Layla’s boyfriend.  Both boys were open mouthed in astonishment, making the girls grin to themselves.  “O-okay…thirty seconds right?  Aaaand go!”  Drew started the timer on his phone and Lacey went right to work.  She knelt beside Layla in a seductive pose and slipped her hand neatly into Layla’s shorts, teasing her clit with her finger tips.  She worked them around as Layla began to bite her lip and close her eyes, her hips arching upward.

Lacey bit her lip as well at the sight of her friend clearly trying to resist turning into a quivering mess under her.  She slipped two fingers inside Layla’s sex then and began to work them expertly inside, hitting just the right spot.  “Oh….oh fuck…I can’t…I…ah ah mmmm!!” Layla moaned and squirmed as her sock covered toes curled and her legs began to bend at the knees.  “That’s it…” Lacey whispered and worked even faster now.  She knew it wouldn’t be hard.  Not the first time around anyway.  “Fuck…fuck…ahhh FUUUUUCK!!”  Layla finally Screamed just as the timer dinged the end of the thirty seconds.  Lacey had scored the orgasm in time and so, Layla clutched at her wrist to make her keep going until the waves of ecstasy finally subsided and her screams lowered into soft moans and whimpers.  “Round one to me I think…” Lacey grinned as she finally pulled her hand loose from Layla’s still shaking body.

“Got lucky.” Layla laughed breathlessly as she recovered and sat up with her legs outstretched.  “You’re mine now.”  She winked and rolled her neck to loosen it up.  With that, at a signal from Lacey, both girls pulled their tops off and tossed them aside, leaving them bare chested as they stood.  The boys looked amazed.  “Oh we didn’t tell you?  We’re gonna strip after the first two rounds.  Third round it’s just gonna be me, her and the socks.” Layla winked at the two of them.  It was a wonder to the girls that the two of them didn’t faint right then and there.  It was more than visible how rock hard the two of them were and the two fighters ate it up, knowing they weren’t allowed to touch anything until it was over.

“Okay.  Five minute break and then round two.” Lacey grinned and sauntered over to the couch to sit beside Blake.

The first round had been rather short.  Something told everyone in the room that the next two would be anything but….

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2021, 04:39:14 AM »
Loving it so far. Makes waiting for the next fall really hard but looking forward to it.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2021, 05:37:49 PM »
Well, I'm with the guys!  Looking forward to the next round.  Nice story!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 11:57:05 PM »

And so, both Lacey and Layla walked back to where their boyfriends sat waiting anxiously.  Layla set a five minute timer and the two of them sat down opposite each other, both still working on catching their breath.  “Did you enjoy that?” Lacey winked and ran her hand slowly and seductively down her chest as she looked at Layla in the eye.  “Not as much as I’m going to enjoy getting even.” Layla smirked back and stuck her tongue out at Lacey playfully.  Blake and Drew even got in on the fun now, having been loosened up by the drinks from earlier and from the absolutely intoxicating spectacle that had just taken place.  “Hope you enjoy blue balls Drew.  I think Lacey’s gonna take this one.” Blake grinned.  Drew just smiled back and said “I doubt it.  Layla hates to lose.  She’s fired up now.”  Layla giggled and shrugged.  “That’s true.” She said simply.  “I dunno, you broke pretty easily just now.” Lacey taunted.  “Yeah yeah, like you weren’t ready to explode from a little heavy petting before you got me down.” Layla retorted.

Both girls were standing before they even realized it, pressing their now bare chests together again, heads pressed together and hands balled into fists at their sides.  They didn’t even notice as Drew pulled out his phone and snapped a picture.  “Good face off shot!” He laughed and put it away before Layla could snatch it away from him.  Before they knew it, the timer dinged, signaling the end of the break.  Drew and Blake looked at the girls anxiously, who just smirked at each other and backed off a step.  “Shall we?” Layla purred, jerking her head toward the center of the room which was their starting area.  “Let’s do it.” Lacey said and gave her opponent a little shoulder bump as she sauntered to her side of the ‘arena’.  Again, they faced off and took a defensive position.

“You girls play nice now.” Blake grinned.  “Or don’t.” Drew added, leaning back in his seat.  “Yeah…maybe don’t” Blake laughed.  Lacey and Layla began to circle the room slowly, each watching their friend carefully for any sign of attack or weakness.  Finally, Layla snapped her arms out with lightning speed and wrapped her hands around the back of Lacey’s head and neck, jerking her forward into an embrace.  She locked her lips onto Lacey’s with a hungry, low growl in her throat as she slipped one hand down to grab her opponent's ass and pull her hips in tightly against her own.  Again, they were kissing passionately, arms wrapped around each other tightly, though their feet shuffled on the floor, still wrestling each other and trying to take control of the situation.  The sight of the two of them making out while scuffling around the room and letting out noises of passion, desire and effort all rolled into one made Blake and Drew gasp as they looked on.  Get her down and fuck her brains out babe!” Drew called.  “Don’t get too distracted!  Take control!” Blake added to the commentary.  The girls barely noticed.  Layla had slipped her hand down Lacey’s thigh now and jerked upward, pulling her leg at a right angle to the floor, the better to squeeze their hips more perfectly together.

This led to a more impassioned embrace, but also left Lacey standing on one foot.  A fact she noticed a bit too late as she found herself lost in the moment.  In a flash, Layla had grabbed the other leg and pulled Lacey upward, holding her up in the embrace and pushed her back, causing them to bump back into the wall again.  Lacey wrapped her legs around Layla’s waist and the two of them continued writhing and moving together in their embrace.  Lacey however, managed to gather her senses and pulled her mouth off of her opponent’s before she was too lost in the moment.  She grinned at Layla before clamping her legs tightly together,putting serious pressure just below Layla’s ribcage.  Though Lacey was the one held off the ground, she had quickly become the one in control as Layla yelped from the sudden pain in her midsection.  The fighter in black staggered off of the wall, now dealing with the struggle of staying upright as her opponent clung tightly to her as well as dealing with the vice-like grip of Lacey’s thighs doing all the damage they could.  Desperate as she gasped to catch a breath, Layla growled low in her chest and turned her hips.  “Going down bitch.”  She hissed as she let her weight drop full force to the floor.  Lacey wanted to scream as her back hit the carpet but had the wind knocked out of her.  Because of that, she could let out no more than a guttural exclamation of pain as she collided with the floor.

To her credit, she still clung on to her friend and opponent for all she was worth, though she couldn’t manage to do more than cross her ankles around Layla’s midriff.  She had lost all strength to squeeze in the trip to the floor.  Layla capitalized on this by hooking her arms under Lacey’s knees and pulling them up.  She drove herself forward until Lacey was groaning as her body was folded nearly in half, her ankles getting dangerously close to her own head.  What was more dangerous however, was the look that Layla wore as she grinned maliciously down at her opponent.  Lacey realized what was coming.  She was folded up in a painful and inconveniently placed pin, her legs were spread, and Layla’s face was right over her crotch.  She shook in anticipation as Layla slowly lowered her mouth onto the front of her tight little white shorts and began to nibble and lick at them with gentle but firm admiration.  “Even with shorts on, you taste soooo good princess.” Layla purred at her as she buried her face into Lacey’s crotch.  She was covered, but not by much.  This spandex offered almost no protection as Layla went to work with her lips, nose and tongue.

Lacey again felt her traitorous body begin to tremble as her mouth let out involuntary sounds of pleasure.  “Fuck...ah….you...Layla.”  She moaned out, though she knew that her anger didn’t sound very convincing.  She squirmed and writhed to try and free herself, but to no avail.  Layla began to nibble at the waistband of her shorts.  “Don’t worry.  I’m not gonna make you cum.”  She said as she laid into Lacey’s crotch again with her mouth.  “Not yet.”  Still holding Lacey’s legs in place and adjusting her own weight to keep her opponent under her, Layla furiously worked on Lacey’s covered sex until she could hear the sounds of her opponent whimpering and whining.  “Do it….finish meeeeee…..”  Lacey finally whimpered out.  “I’m so fucking close I can’t take it just do it pleaseeee.”  She moaned.  Lacey had been so close last round.  Had been so worked up from the very start of the night.  She had won the first round, but only barely.  She had wanted to cum so badly, and now, she didn’t care that it might cost her the round.  She needed the release.  She needed it more than air now.  Layla however, pulled her face out from between Lacey’s legs and grinned as she pushed forward even more, folding Lacey almost entirely in half.  “No.”  She said, as if declining a simple request.  “I don’t think so.”

Lacey gasped as, all of a sudden, her legs were released.  They flopped to the floor as Layla scooted her way up until the two of them were face to face.  SMACK! Layla’s hand came down hard into Lacey’s cheek.  “God I hope you got worked up.”  She hit her again.  “Because I want you begging for it when I get my thirty seconds.”  She smirked and grabbed Lacey by the hair.  She began to sit back up, dragging the thrashing Lacey with her.  They now both sat on their bottoms, legs outstretched and facing each other.  Layla began to stand and kept her firm grip on Lacey’s ponytail with both hands.  “Ow ow ow owowow!!!”  Lacey cried out as she put both of her own hands to work trying to free herself.   “That’s why I keep my hair short sis.”  Layla grinned and planted her knee into Lacey’s stomach.  Lacey doubled over and coughed, still having some trouble recovering.  Layla pulled her upright and pressed her face against Lacey’s lips once again, kissing her passionately for only a few seconds before pivoting and shoving Lacey hard away from her.  Without meaning to however, Layla had sent her opponent directly into their captive audience.

The boys yelped and jumped out of the way as Lacey thudded roughly into the hard couch that they had been sitting on just moments before.  Neither girl slowed in their efforts.  Lacey began to rise, but Layla was on her in an instant.  Layla pinned Lacey;s shoulders against the couch, both of them sitting up with Layla astride Lacey.  A loud SMACK echoed around the room as Layla layed another hard, open hand across her opponent’s face.  Lacey mumbled something as they wrestled for position but Layla layed another hard smack across her face before grabbing her by the throat with her right hand and squeezing tightly as she sat astride her.  “What was that hm?”  She teased as she pressed on the sides of her opponents neck.  Lacey squirmed under Layla and took hold of the wrist that clutched at her throat.  “I…said…” she gasped out, her voice strained from the choke hold.  “Harder…bitch.”  And with that, she jerked the hand off of her throat and the two of them laid to, both swinging one fist hard into each other’s ribcage as they writhed on the couch in a semblance of what almost looked like a violent lap dance.

Both girls squealed with the blows as the boys cheered them on, standing now as their seat had been usurped by their tussling girlfriends.  They battered at each other’s sides with one hand each as their other hands grappled and subdued each other, keeping them out of the melee.  Layla was still in the more advantageous position however and lifted one knee, bringing it down hard into Lacey’s stomach.  “GAHHH” the white clad girl gagged and slumped sideways onto the couch, Layla pushing her down to lay atop her.  She wrapped an arm around Lacey’s head and pulled it to her, just as she felt her friend’s nails dig once more into her back.  She gasped and arched her body against the pain as she clung to Lacey as best she could on the narrow space afforded to them by the firm leather couch surface.  With her free hand she retaliated by digging her fingers into Lacey’s exposed breast and squeezed. 

Both of them let out a bit of a howl as they each dug their fingers in, not wanting to let go and give the other girl the satisfaction.  As they scuffled, it wasn’t long before they lost their balance and toppled to the floor.  To both of their credit, even though the impact hurt, causing them both to grunt, they never let go of each other.  Their legs and arms tangled now and they set into rolling and thrashing about on the floor, scrambling and working hard to gain a top position.  Blake and Drew took their seats again.  “Get her down!” “Go for her chest!” “Get her off of you!” The encouragement came as the two girls rolled back and forth, each slapping and punching at each other as they toppled over and over.  Finally, Lacey made a mistake and Layla was able to get her down onto her stomach.  Wasting no time, she turned her own body to face Lacey’s backside.  Straddling the middle of the bottom girls back, Layla clutched at Lacey’s ankles and began to pull upward, slowly bending her into a somewhat sloppy Boston crab.  Drew whooped at Lacey began to groan from the pain in her back that was growing ever worse as Layla cranked on the hold.

“Don’t give up babe you can do this!” Blake encouraged his girlfriend even as her back was bent to the point of serious strain.  “Owwww fucking shit!” Lacey whined as she wriggled to try and free herself.  As Layla pulled back however, she leaned forward just as Lacey’s crotch came into view.  She ran her tongue slowly up her groaning opponent’s thigh until she found the soaking wet area just between her legs again.  It was a slightly awkward angle, but again, she went at it, nibbling, licking and sucking Lacey’s clit through her paper thin shorts.  Lacey gasped as a shot of pleasure mixed in with the pain coursing through her body.  “Oh god…ahhhh….” She screwed her face up and whimpered as she continued to try and loosen herself from under Layla’s butt.  She was weakened however as her toes began to tingle.  This felt so good.  So fucking good.  She could barely bring herself to resist.

Layla moaned into her soaking wet crotch, adding the vibrations of her voice to the teasing stimulation as she pulled Lacey’s legs even further back.  “Aghhhh!” Lacey cried out in pain and ecstasy as Layla mercilessly attacked her on two fronts.  Layla ground her lips and nose in deeper, kissing and working away at the front of Lacey’s shorts, and Lacey could feel her legs beginning to tremble and her toes curing in spite of themselves.  She looked up and saw that she was facing the boys who looked down at her in absolute rapture.  She felt it coming as Layla gripped her thighs and worked away at her.  “I-I c-c-can’t…I’m gonna…oh god…god GOD YES!  OH FUCK LAYLA FUCKING GOD YESSSSSS!” She exploded, her body wracked with spasms as she erupted into one of the best orgasms she had ever had!!

Layla never slowed down, never stopped as Lacey continued to howl in pure bliss, thrashing and quivering under her, moaning and biting her lip for all she was worth.  She continued to gyrate her head and mouth as deeply into Lacey’s sex as she could with a garment between them but it was more than enough.  Lacey didn’t come down for almost a full minute as wave after wave washed over her in Layla’s hold.  She slowly quieted as her body shivered and trembled involuntarily, her moans coming in shorter gasps now until finally, the orgasm had subsided.  Layla slowly placed her legs back down, and Lacey sighed in relief.  She had almost forgotten the pain that the Boston Crab had put her in.  “Ohhhh fuckkkk.” She whispered as she lay down on her stomach.  Layla turned and laid her body down beside Lacey’s, running her fingers down the brunette’s side tenderly and nibbled at her ear.  “Told you we could work it out.”  She whispered, only for Lacey to hear.  Lacey trembled again and slowly got to her hands and knees, gasping for breath.  The girls looked into each other’s eyes, disheveled, breathless and sore, but both hungry for more.

Layla gave Lacey a short but firm kiss and slapped her on the rear, grabbing it hard.  “Time for a submission princess.” She winked and gestured for Lacey to lay back down on her stomach.  She slowly and seductively straddled Lacey’s back and placed her hands under her chin.  “Blake, wanna give me my fifteen seconds?”  Blake set the timer and called out “okay…go!”  And with that, Layla pulled back on her friends chin, putting her in an expertly done camel clutch hold.  They had agreed on no chokes during a submission forfeit, but anything else goes.  She pulled and Lacey groaned in pain as her already abused back was bent over once again.  “You give?”  Layla asked with a grin.  “No.” Lacey said through gritted teeth though her back screamed in agony.

Layla jerked back on the hold, getting a muffle “OWWW.” From Lacey and asked again “are you sure?”  “Mmm fuck…youuu…”. Lacey spat out.  “Later princess I promise.” Layla whispered and pulled even harder.  Lacey moaned, her feet kicking and her hands slapping the floor in pain but still, she just wouldn’t give up.  It felt like forever had gone by and Lacey wanted to give in, but she kept firm.  Oh god it hurt!!!  How had it not been fifteen seconds yet.  It had to have been at least a minute already.  “I….” She started, but was interrupted as blake called out “TIME!”  Layla released Lacey and she flopped to the floor whimpering again.  “Damn it!  So close!”  Layla said, frustrated before standing up and helping Lacey to her feet as well.  “Round’s not over yet huh?” Lacey smirked.  “Yeah yeah.”  Layla grinned and hugged Lacey tightly with one arm.  “Take a minute to stretch and I’ll finish you off.” She winked and the two of them separated to opposite corners of the room again to limber up and prepare to finish the second round.

This was beginning to get good for everyone.

Offline Reader112

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2021, 08:16:01 AM »
So does Layla just need a submission to win the round or does she need to get another orgasm too?

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 11:25:58 PM »
So does Layla just need a submission to win the round or does she need to get another orgasm too?

She’s scored the orgasm, so she just needs a submission.   :) Lacey on the other hand, still has to score both.  I explain that in the next chapter which is in progress, but I didn’t see the harm in answering lol

Offline Reader112

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2021, 01:33:24 AM »
Ok. That's what I assumed, but I wanted to be certain. Thanks for answering.

She’s scored the orgasm, so she just needs a submission.   :) Lacey on the other hand, still has to score both.  I explain that in the next chapter which is in progress, but I didn’t see the harm in answering lol

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 08:11:49 PM »
Lacey and Layla took their positions in opposite corners of their fighting space and began to stretch, working the soreness and fatigue from the wild beginning of the second fall out of their limbs.  “Just couldn’t make me tap huh?” Lacey teased as she pulled her ankles one at a time up behind her to loosen them back up.  “I was just toying with you.” Layla smirked back.  “Uh huh.” Lacey winked, looking her opponent up and down, drinking in the sight.  She knew she was at a disadvantage now however.  Layla may not have scored from the forfeit, but now she knew that Layla only had to make her submit to win this round.  Lacey however, had to score both a submission and an orgasm.  But if she managed it, she would win the whole thing right then and there.

If that happened, the girls had agreed beforehand that they would still fight the third round to see if the winning girl could make a clean sweep of the match, but that was neither here nor there at the moment.  Right now, they needed to focus on winning this round.  Finally, Layla said “You good to go?”  To which Lacey nodded, bouncing on her socked feet a couple of times.  “Sure.  Let’s do it.”  Considering that it was still round 2, they didn’t see the need for a countdown, and instead lunged for each other straight away.  They collided and both went straight for their opponent’s hair, tugging hard and bending over at the waist, doing their best to pull the other girl further down.  Their voices filled the room with gasps and yelps as both of them pulled and yanked, screwing their faces up in pain.  Layla however, had the better target as Lacey’s hair was considerably longer.  She changed angles and stopped pulling down, and yanked Lacey forward.

With her in range, Layla wrapped her arm around her friend's neck in a side headlock and began grinding it in tightly.  Lacey shuffled on her feet and gasped as her neck was squeezed, now trying to push Layla off of her and free herself.  The boys continued to call encouragement as Layla squeezed and Lacey slapped and punched at any part of the other girl she could reach to get her off.  Finally, without thinking she reached a hand up into Layla’s crotch and began to massage away at it from her awkward position.  Layla let out a breathy moan and the hold loosened just a fraction, allowing Lacey the chance she needed to push out and away from the tight grip on her neck.

This put Lacey behind Layla and she grabbed the black haired and clad girl around the waist and squeezed tight, her arms digging tightly into Layla ‘s stomach.  Layla groaned and began to pry at Lacey’s arms, but the brunette held tightly, gripping her arms with her hands as firmly as she could.  She loosened the hold for a second to drive her arms in hard again, causing Layla to let out an “Oof” as if she had been punched.  Lacey did it again, then again, and once more, bringing Layla gagging to her knees.  Lacey held her opponent up, thinking of changing attacks, but deciding that this was working too well.  So, she continued her painful attack on Layla’s stomach, driving her arms further out and in each time, appearing to be giving Layla a perverse form of the Heimlich maneuver.

Layla groaned deeply, gagging and whimpering as she tried to get loose.  “Give up!” Lacey demanded.  Layla didn’t answer as Lacey squeezed in tightly again.  She only screwed her face up and continued to pull at the Vice-like arms around her.  Finally, she saw an opportunity as Lacey leaned in and nibbled at her neck again.  Her hands shot up and grabbed two handfuls of hair and jerked downward, eliciting a scream from Lacey as her head and throat were bent straight over Layla’s shoulder.  She howled and was forced to completely let her opponent go to try and stop the assault on her scalp.  Layla growled low in her throat as she turned to face her opponent, still holding on tight and shoved Lacey’s face to the head to the floor, leaving her ass in the air right in view of the boys.  Lacey yelped and reached for Layla in return but was unable to see with hair and carpet now blocking her view, and clutched at nothing but air

Seizing the opportunity, Layla pivoted, bringing herself behind Lacey in what would’ve looked like a doggy style position to anyone who didn’t know that the two girls were currently engaged in combat.  She reached around and clutched both of her opponent’s breasts hard, her fingers digging and mashing into the firm tissue of Lacey’s chest.  She gave a cruel twist with both hands getting a loud “AHHHH!” From the other girl.  Lacey came up on her knees with Layla on her own behind her, her mouth open as she cried out her pain.  She pried at the claws that were digging their way further in, trying to free herself.  Layla let her left hand come off of Lacey’s chest, still clutching with her right, clamping the now unoccupied hand over Lacey’s mouth and nose, smothering off the shouts.  She bent Lacey’s head back cruelly and gave the other breast another firm and hard twist.  The muffled scream that came from the girl in the white shorts was equal parts intense and quiet with the smothering hand impeding it.

“Had enough?” Layla asked, her voice coming out through clenched teeth.  Lacey defiantly shook her head and began to twist to loosen her friend’s hold on her.  Finally, in total desperation, her hand went down and found the waistband of Layla’s shorts behind her.  She clutched and YANKED up on them, causing Layla to shriek in surprise and pain, as well as release her hold on Lacey’s body.  Lacey let go immediately and turned at the waist, wrapping her arms around Layla’s own waist and twisting back, slamming her to the floor on her back.  She was on top of Layla now, mounting her chest.  She slammed a fist into Layla’s stomach and grabbed her face with the other hand, squeezing hard as she looked down at her.  Layla’s face was contorted into an almost comical fish like expression as Lacey clutched and held her head to the floor.  “You’re mine now bitch!” She growled and inched upward until her knees pinned Layla’s arms to the floor.  SMACK!  Lacey laid an open hand to Layla’s cheek as she let go of the bottom girl’s face.  SMACK!  SMACK!  SMACK!  She laid three more on Layla right in the same spot, causing her to first Yelp then whimper as the burning pain exploded in her cheek and jaw.  “God DAMN IT!” Layla screamed as Lacey laid a fourth hard slap across her face.  Lacey, so sure she was about to get a submission from Layla, never saw it coming.

“Look out!” Her boyfriend shouted just as Layla’s legs shot up and around her shoulders.  Lacey was jerked backward onto the floor, thudding into the carpet with a dull THUNK.  Lacey grunted as she hit the floor, letting out a surprised squeak on the way down, having never seen the reversal coming.  She tried to roll away but Layla had grabbed both of her legs, holding them tightly in place by wrapping her arms around them just above the knees.  Lacey felt her legs being moved as she sat up on her elbows, and before she knew it, excruciating pain shot up her legs as Layla had moved her into a figure four leg lock.  Their socked feet and legs entangled tightly and Layla smirked as she leaned back into the hold, causing Lacey to screw her eyes shut against the pain and her mouth to open with rapid audible breaths as the agony bore into her.

“I really don’t know what I like more.  Pleasing you or hurting you.  You’re so cute when you moan no matter why you’re doing it.”  Layla grinned and punctuated the sentence with a grunting growl as she jerked her legs harder to amplify the hold again.  “Shut…up…you!” Lacey whimpered as she wiggled herself around to free herself.  She didn’t have to, as after a few more moments, Layla let go.  She started toward Lacey, looking to pin her down again, but Lacey had just enough sense to send her foot up, hard into Layla’s stomach.  The short haired girl went white faced and made no sound as she flew backward away from her opponent where she lay curled up and clutching her stomach.  It had been a solid kick and Layla hadn’t exactly expected it.

For a moment, both girls lay across from each other, each holding their aching body parts.  It wasn’t more than five or six seconds, but the reprieve was more than welcome for both of them.  The boys were quietly saying things like “c’mon get up!” And “you can do it, get her!” As they rested.  Finally, they both did rise up, getting to their hands and knees, facing each other.  Breathing hard, neither made a move right away, both more than cautious of the other girl’s ability to surprise them with a counter attack.

Slowly then, they brought their hands up and took each other by the shoulders, standing on their knees now in a collar and elbow grapple which brought them cheek to cheek.  They pushed and pulled against each other, but neither one was violently twisting or jerking.  They simply let themselves enjoy the rest of strength and willpower as they strained their arms and legs against the other girl.  “God I love this.” Lacey whispered so only Layla could hear.  She felt Layla tense and nod “you have no idea. I could do this all night.” She whispered back.  Nothing more was said as they grappled, until Layla took an opportunity.

As Lacey gave another firm push, Layla suddenly slacked off on the pressure, causing Lacey to stumble on her knees.  Layla pivoted and used her opponent's momentum to shove her face down onto the carpet.  She wasted no time, grabbing a handful of Lacey’s hair and jerking her head off the ground and right into her waiting thighs.  Lacey’s cry of pain was cut off as the scissor hold clamped down.  She was facing away from Layla’s crotch and couldn’t attack her sexually this time.  Lacey gagged and struggled as Layla squeezed tightly.  The brunette’s gasping breaths were labored and ragged.  She couldn’t get enough air.  And damn it if she wasn’t once again directly facing the boys.

Layla locked her ankles together and arched her back, causing Lacey’s choking noises to grow in intensity though they grew a bit quieter.  Layla let out a seductive purr and placed a hand on her hip as she held her friend down and squeezed her head and neck hard.  “Enjoying the show boys?” She smirked.  Lacey grew a bit indignant as her own boyfriend was the one who nodded the most enthusiastically.  “Jerk” she thought to herself, though not in anger.  She was glad he was enjoying himself.  Even if it was at her expense now.  Both of their erections were plain to see in their loose clothing, and the sheer torture in their eyes as they resisted touching themselves was kind of fun to watch.

She was brought back to reality as Layla clamped on even tighter now.  She tried to groan, but nothing came out.  “Give up?” She faintly heard Layla ask as if asking her if she wanted a drink.  Lacey’s vision was growing blurry.  Her head hurt and she needed out.  She slapped Layla's thighs hard, trying to make her loosen up.  “How cute.”  Layla grinned and arched her body again, causing Lacey to thrash and kick in mild panic.  Finally though, just as Layla said “guess I’ll just have to put her out.” And squeezed even tighter…Lacey managed to gag out very faintly….”g-g-gah..give…I…give!”  Layla almost didn’t hear her as Lacey started to go limp at the end of her submission but it registered just in time.  She let go and Lacey gulped in air.  Coughing and sputtering as she rolled to her knees and elbows, desperately trying to catch her breath.

Layla came to her side and rubbed her back.  “You good princess?”  Finally, after it subsided, Lacey nodded and continued to breath, now more in fatigue than from the head scissor.  “I guess…that’s 1-1”…she gasped out.  Layla grinned and pulled Lacey upright and into a playful headlock.  “My thighs are just too much for you huh?” Lacey laughed at this and lightly shoved Layla off of her.  “Yeah yeah….five minutes?” She smiled.  Layla nodded.  “Five minutes.” And the girls helped each other to their feet.  Before they sidled over to the couch again, both girls hooked their thumbs into their shorts and slowly pulled them down and kicked them aside.  Their shaved and pink sexes now on full display.  They were now nude for the final round, save for the knee socks they both wore.

They came and sat next to their boyfriends, but each put a hand on the other girl’s thigh.  “Let’s really show em what we can do this time.” Lacey smirked challengingly as her fingers dug into her friends leg.  “Oh I planned on it.”  Layla said and dug in just the same.  “We fought kinda dirty that round….I kinda liked it.” Lacey responded, upping the ante.  “Me too…you wanna go there?” Layla raised her eyebrow as she said this.  “Sure…I say fuck the rules…no hard feelings after?” Lacey said.

“No hard feelings…fuck the rules….like I’m gonna fuck…you…”

Offline DavidG

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2021, 11:34:31 PM »
Buzzing for the final round This has been excellent

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2021, 02:38:28 AM »
I am so sincerely glad everyone seems to have loved this story as much as I've loved writing it!  I'm also glad you've all forgiven my little mistakes here and there.  I can never stand to do much editing for these stories as the suspense of getting them posted usually overtakes me as SOON as I type the last word of each entry.  I DO however, want to know what everyone wants to see in this final round!  Who are you rooting for?  It's one to one right now, and the girls have agreed to "throw out the rules"  (No spoilers, sorry ;) ) but who do you think is going to win?  Will Layla continue on and win the second fight, solidifying her domination over Lacey?  Or...will Lacey even the score and get her revenge in ohhhh so many ways?  Go ahead and comment if you want!  I wanna know!  be as specific, and....explicit...as you like with your details! ;D after all, this story may be the last recorded entry in the story between these two.....or it may not.  I don't know yet.  :P

Thanks again!