News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2021, 10:04:05 AM »
I realise your presence at the same tiem our confrontation os driving him wild. I see you and admit to myself the few girls he chased none of them compared to this bitch, this woman is clearly older than me but she is more competition than the others I can sense it your confidence., your even dressed like me leather skirt hosiery nasty tops stilletoes. But the fact you might offer some comeptition arouses me as I fuck him.

I know he wishes we were both fucking him at the same tiem ripping at each other but this you and me trash talking as i fuck drives me wild and he shouts out loud dont stop you two your phone fight is drivign me wild. I orgasm again squirting.

Knowing i have Geb on the edge i say cum for me let her hear you babe as you lose control it will seal our agreement to fight.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2021, 10:30:55 AM »
Yes Babe Bear hug and scissors if you want but you warned the bitch what is her strong point as i orgasm again riding you out draining you.

We both realised we set the figh up as i fucked you.  I fi ger myself as i go down on you using my mouth makign sure she sees making sure i get a bit on my face and in my hair. Cara sends pictures of the bar it is dirty jus tthe place for a bitchfight.We both argue with you no matter what no interference. At this point she makes it clear you invite some friends to watch on.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2021, 05:51:36 PM »
Katie across the board! Always have voted her, always will  :)
 But I know how good she is at fighting and we’ll I have to say this pollfight is a very interesting one  ;)  You can win this Katie!!
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2021, 08:07:30 PM »
I'm interested to see how this goes also.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2021, 09:42:17 PM »

Cara and Katie are both very sexy no matter who wins this poll. They will still be the 2nd sexiest at freecatfight.

Because all the members of freecatfight say i am the no 1 as the most sexy female here

Good luck to both of you.  Have fun with your poll
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2021, 10:40:57 PM »
I thin Katie is incredibly hot and knows how to destroy her beautiful opponent Cara who is one tough chic.  katie has the edge in down and dirty catfighting and face sitting.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2021, 10:49:49 PM »
Thanks Pure and Master ????, I want to beat this bitch with passion.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2021, 01:55:19 AM »
It is after lunch time to prepare for the battle, on Geb's credit card I was out I now have killer black stileetoe heels, tight blakc leather mini skirt a designer on e so well fitting it will blow his mind, I have sent him pictures as I slide on my stockings suspnder belt, tight blakc satign g string. There is something erotic about dressign for a catfight as you clasp the straps from your suspenders to your stockings knowing everything must be perfect, anything to win, sending Geb pictures of every item as i slide it on.

I know he said KAtie and I must follow instructions, Grrrrrr, fine for her but she is soem late comer, I should get priveleges, but it just makes me more primal, we have both asked for time with him prior to the match, shared time I suspect, Grrrrr.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2021, 02:02:13 AM »
I too put everything into this fight bitch. Sending Geb pictures as I slide into my sultry stockings the feel of the material I know he loves it. As I too attach a stocking strap I love the while pre fight preparation. I know I can beat this bitch, sending Geb the most sensuous pictures of my dressing for battle, a few bangles to rattle as I pull her hair later tonight. I know he loves it seeing pictures even a short movie of sliding and zipping my new black leather knee high stilettoed boots, my skirt so tight and just bought this morning on his card. It appears money is no obstacles no limits to this fight. Maybe he wants it as much as Cara and I.

It pisses me of I don’t get privileges knowing he has bouncers there to stop us just going for it in the car park. I know he wants us trash talking, being bitchy pre fight and I aim to give him a real show, I aim to put this slut in her place. My outfit so tight and revealing.

ozzgeb

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2021, 02:07:46 AM »
Katie and Cara are at the bar the next night, finalizing the last details before they go at it. As they head to the predetermined location, a makeshift wrestling ring cordoned from the rest of the bar, I'm eager to see them fight, as there will be no referee and no interference in this no-rules match. Their tongues meet in my mouth; they're both dressed to the hilt and I can't help but find them equals, different in so many ways but with similar confidence and drive to win at any cost. In a perfect world I’d have them both as lovers. As "Catfight" by Bumblefoot plays over the PA they prepare to fight and I tell them I hope to see them use lots of bearhugs and scissors to see which of them has stronger arms and legs. I can't wait for when they try to out-crush one another as they climb into the ring and the announcer introduces them. They glare at each other as the gathered spectators cheer for their favorite.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2021, 02:13:35 AM »
As i kiss you babe i say no rinbg just yet honey my hand meets Katies in your pants we tussle tongure wrestle both drink to impress you.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2021, 02:15:31 AM »
That ring is a waste of tiem as our tongues fight in your mouth, I want to slam the bitch into the wall I wont be contained.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2021, 02:17:55 AM »
As our hands lock inside your pants we make you hard, we both agree the ring sucks we want to be able to slam the other bitch into anything, tables, chairs, as our tongues fight in your mouth. There is no way that ring will contain us. We want a itch fight on the open floor.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2021, 02:27:13 AM »
As we both drink losing any inhibitions our bitch talking gets vile driving you wild. We are grinding our leather skirt covered pussys into your hips, you know both of us are at our sexiest, I mention to you so the bitch hears baby y g string is soaking I just want to fuck you moving my body sensually I say I hope you can smell me scent babe.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2021, 02:32:39 AM »
I too press my hips into you babe as we drink both if us putting on the slut show of your life, I moan I am so wet babe my g string slipping into my clit, mmmmmmmm, I could fuck you so hard. We are both pristine, our outfits tight hands in your crotch, our lips we caress neither holds back matching each other move for move we even tug each other’s hair erotically for you as we caress you.