News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

Offline Cara69

• God Member
Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2021, 06:06:21 AM »
Yes Cara, go and beat her !

Thanks honey that little bitch is not the only one who has fans. I aim to ruin that slut.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2021, 07:32:20 AM »
We both pull hair allowing the other woman her side of his shaft our tongues go wild we use our lips ???? anything, he cheekily stops us both getting full control tugging on it to keep our mouth action a equal Grrrrrrrr. Hoping he enjoys the cleavage and strap off my shoulder as he looks down.

Cara and I stare off as we do the crowd loves it.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2021, 07:39:30 AM »
I hold the bitch’s hair but she tugs mine denying the other woman more than half his shaft as our ???? mouths lips work up and down him. The bitch reads him like me it is clear we both know what he wants. Our stare off pure hate and lust the crowd is frenzied watching us.

Neither of us backing down if anything we just find that little bit more time and time again. There is no way he will want us to stop how could he it must be every guys fantasy. I do realise now she is just as willing making hoping for his giz all over her as if it is a claim of rights.

Her tongue and mine regularly clash and we sense this drives him wilder. I do want my claim at the end of the fight but I think this bitch will last long enough and our battle will arouse him so much he will be more than ready to spoil the victor.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2021, 07:50:52 AM »
Go Katie go! You will defeat Cara!

Offline Katiex

• God Member
Re: Erotic bitch fight
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2021, 08:05:49 AM »
I tongue kiss anything but it is not enough I slide a hand under Cara’s skirt and past the g string her pussy is starting to take in, does he like us both to wear minuscule g strings I guess I know the answer my equally tight string feels like it is also sliding into my wet pussy as my talons claw her vag Mercilessly and erotically. She responds the bitch loves it but as she does I feel oh no her talons invade my vag and I too respond erotically making us both even wilder on his shaft our tongues and lips ???? working the tip.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2021, 08:11:25 AM »
Our talons invade each other’s pussy as we each work his tip. May make each other’s pussy and body writhe on our fingers he can see it on the mirrored walls.

The crowd frenzied as we slut fuck each other as we blow him neither of us hold bad not worried about our dignity this blow job the start of a nasty bitch fuck fight. We both moan as we use our lips and tongues on him.

ozzgeb

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2021, 08:17:49 AM »
I never thought it would be like this. All the time I spent alone with Katie and with Cara never prepared me for this moment, none of my private experiences with them was anywhere near as erotic as now as they please me and work each other. Their desire and mutual animosity seems to make the air around us vibrate with energy as they continue to push me and each other closer and closer to the edge. My desire for both these hellcats is immense as I love sliding my inches into your faces and allowing your mouths and tongues to envelop me. Cara's tongue is a bit harder and stronger, but the extra movement in Katie's tongue makes the gothic beauty more than a match and equal for the millionairess, possibly hiding how truly strong her tongue is, but I can not decide which one is better, Closer and closer they push me until I feel I won’t last much longer. I wish I could, but I'm soooo close. As if sensing this they use their tongues wilder and wilder as I see in the mirror they are also fingering each other like whores, seeming to enjoy it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 08:42:22 AM by ozzgeb »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2021, 08:45:05 AM »
Cara and I both use our fingers in the others sex wildly clawing inside each other pussys and driving each other insane with hate and lust amazing us compete even harder for his attention at we know he watches the action on a mirrored wall, people take pictures as our tongues and lips ???? go wild on his manhood I force anything I have using my tongue like never before Cara’s and my tongue fight over the top, he thrusts harder and harder. Sensing we are about to get our rewards or at least what we deserve.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2021, 08:52:02 AM »
I increase my attack on Katie’s pussy deeper and deeper wetter and wetter as she does the same to me we are driving each other wild even sweating a bit as we eat him deep hard our tongues in battle flicking his tip, we are really fighting as we give a blow job and he knows it, we have soaked our thighs and just like Katie I want that cock inside my cxnt.

Our tongues go frenzied on his tip  and by his movements he can’t last long, we both want it all but right now he is aimed equally at our faces, mouths and lips and really slaps our faces hard as he thrusts as our fingering battle continues, surely he can smell our pussys.

ozzgeb

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2021, 09:22:01 AM »
It wouldn't be longer now; the contest had crossed the line and all three of them knew it. It would just be a question of who could hold out longer. Katie and Cara clenched their eyes tightly as they continued to work him. They looked like savage beasts feeding on his manhood as they continued their erotic assault. He could feel the beginnings of his climax building, he could feel the starting tremors of it as he continued to thrust into them. Their aroused moans increased as they each knew they couldn't hold out much longer.

Their movements grew animal as instinct began to take over, becoming something much more primal, as if their bodies were on auto pilot. All three of them knew the end was coming soon. It was almost as if both women had been possessed by something primordial that had originated deep within the pits of their souls. What's more, Katie and Cara discovered this mattered very little to them. Their contest had continued for an eternity, it seemed, and each was consumed with one thought only: outdoing her opponent.

They worked each other’s womanhood, each exhausted fighter determined to prove who the better woman was. Although he was too far gone to notice, he pumped his hips even harder, overcome with passion,  Faster and faster Katie and Cara moved, their cries of ecstasy seeming to drown everything else out, as he felt his orgasm still steadily building to a thundering crescendo, until finally the first throes of his climax took control. Closer to orgasm they came.... closer.... closer.... until his body stiffened as he came in their faces, gripping their hair with one hand each and pulling their faces in close as their tongues band lips try to engulf as much as they can.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 09:32:08 AM by ozzgeb »

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2021, 09:33:16 AM »
Mmmmmm fuck this bitch is driving my pussy wild the wild fast rub tight on my clit and g spot my only consolation is Cara’s body emitting similar moans and her pussy riding my talons just as mine rides hers. We feel him pull our hair I sense as the thrusts forward his hair pull is his last feeble attempt to last longer but I know he loves a good hair pull.

Then SPLATT  a massive load of cum in my face I try to get as much with my tongue to swallow to deny her she does the same and is anything we flick a light spray if cum onto our cleavage, our tongues fight for the cum. We each hair pull and scared the bitch may make me cum and her not I go wild on her clit and all I can hope is it is enough as he dumps a 2nd load in his next thrust.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2021, 09:41:09 AM »
Moments before he cums I nearly orgasm, this little bitch I hate her I fight her every ounce of his juice in this battle surely her and me hair pulling and erotically mauling each other’s pussy must impress him. I fear I may orgasm and she may escape it, would that prove she is the better woman I sense she is holding hers off but how close is she as I ooze wet fluids I know he can smell my scent. This bitch how could he dare bring in a  woman who may be my equal.  But right now I feel our battling tongues spraying a light cover of his fluid onto our flesh.

I think shit she has my vag I am going to orgasm NOOOO I CANT NOT IF SHE WONT i ravage her pussy but is it enough, could I lose the battle here and now, I fight my orgasm but I just know it will be wilder the longer I hold off. As we both try to swallow or get his juices on or in our body to deny the other bitch.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2021, 09:48:00 AM »
As we suck him dry our mouths interlock and tongue fight each trying to get his juices from the others mount to ours, both frustrated but u can’t orgasm first never.

My clit jutting out from it protection under the head, as you assault it and my pussy with a frenzied pussy attack. Fuck you bitch is all I can think.

"Ughhh!"

"Ohhhhh!"

"Umphhhhhh!"

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2021, 09:51:55 AM »
We both suck him dry and concentrate in each other.

Now POUNDING your clit with my talons.

With a merciless

Endless

Rhythm.

Looking down at you with my dark eyes and my knowing smile.

“Your clit is so weak,”

SLAM!

“Your pussy is ready to explode.”

SLAM!

“And you are going to be just another notch in my belt.”

SLAM!

SLAM!

SLAM!

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2021, 10:00:43 AM »
Still pleasuring Geb but we have him dry his two bitches struggling in front of him hair pulling clit mauling erotically his cock in our hair leaving a few wet streaks.

POUND

POUND

POUND

You feel your clit weakening in my fingers

Your pussy ready to SPURT

As the tip of my tongue licks your lips

My fingernails dig in to  your scalp and sex spot erotically