News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159

• 107 Replies

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2021, 05:21:48 PM »
You two certainly have raged this in a all out war :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2021, 09:04:41 PM »
We both rise from our knees. Nylons filled with holes, skirts hiked. Breathing hard I charge forward. I fake a right jab at your nose then plant a hard left hook to the left side of your jaw. My hair flies as I  throw the punch and your hair flies as my hard knuckles connect with your face. The onlookers erupt into a loud frenzy!

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2021, 12:33:50 PM »
My side of my face slammed my head and hair fly to the side the crows explodes I scream.  It arouses the crowd.

I am knocked sides ways a few steps abut dazed

But I return.

I jab low but uppercut your jaw with a powerful right uppercut as you defend the low jab, I feel  my fist connect under your chin the crowd explodes knowing this is going to just bitch.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 12:34:39 PM by Cara69 »

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2021, 10:19:42 PM »
My teeth rattle from the jarring uppercut beneath my chin. One of my lower teeth feels as if it pierced my upper lip and i can can taste the salty flavor of blood as it trickles from my mouth. YOU FUCKIN cxnt!  In a rage I throw a looping roundhouse punch to the left side of your face. My  right knuckles sting as they slam into your cheek bone just below your left eye. As you stumble back I hear the crowd sound intensity as if it is vibrating the ground below my high heels.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2021, 03:47:33 AM »
What a WAR
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2021, 09:57:59 PM »
My head and hair flies from the brutal fist, i trip back in my heels i too almost feel the ground rumble as people cheer.

Two total bitches dressed in heels stocckings, short tight leather skirts bra's duellign with their fists that one rocks me.

I face off steadying myself .....YOU FUCKING BUTCH YOU CXNT FUCK YOU...i scream.

I move in now i burry a hard left into your left breasts flattening it and now I smash my right fist into your left cheekbone just beneath your eye.

We are both tiring, hurt, but my breasts swell my nips hard so erect and my pussy is wet, I am so aroused I could gang bang the crowd but first i have to deal with you bitch. The fight so close nobody knows who will wil, certainly not us, guys make comments how hard we have made them.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2021, 11:40:04 PM »
My left tit jiggles in my black lace bra cup as your knuckles make contact. then next i feel your right fist against my left cheek snapping my head to the side. Instinctively, I launch my left fist flush into your right jaw grunting as I punch. FUCK YOU BITCH! My skirt has hiked up high and tight hugging my hips, my wet blank lace panties fully exposed.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 11:42:17 PM by sue5159 »

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2021, 04:56:33 AM »
C'mon Cara you can win this

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2022, 04:02:57 AM »
The sun is hot, our fight has driven the crowd wild, my man is clearly aroused as is every man and woman watchign on, but but knows he will be fucking one of the combatants hard after this fight and this is his favourite foreplay watching me slug it out with another bitch as I snarl OH YOU ARE  FUCKING BITCH, DO NOT DOUBT THAT SLUT, JUST GO DOWN SLUT.

We are both hurt, tired, breasts exposed bra's just stretched torn lingerie now enhancing the visual stimiulation for the crowd. My blows to your breasts and cheek clearly moved you. Now you blow aimed at my jaw tired like me hurt it is like my blows a lot less powerful than when we started and your aim too is not as good. So as soon as I fee your head and blonde hair fly from the blow to your cheek, your blow through tiredness or whatever hits my left cheek, now my head and haior fly to the side, this time brunette hair flies. The crowd watches our bodies, hears our screams and wails of pain,m it arouses them shit it arouses me, if i did not want to destroy you so much bitch I would walk over there and fuck him now. It is driving me to fight on to win BITCH.

They look over us in our heels stockings suspenders, tight black skirts, mine leather shows my micro satin g string, my pussy soaking it, our ripped bra's.  They cheer us both GET HER SUE, GET HER CARA, THEY CHEER US BOTH PUNCH THE BITCH 'S LIGHTS OUT, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT THEY SCREAM.

I snarl YOU CXNT, YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH, I HATE YOU SKANK.

As i turn instead of taking time as we have done I send a fist deep into your mid section allowing me to send an uppercut at your head.  TAKE THAT BITCH I HOWL YOU CXNT.

As I connect I exhale air using all my effort as you too groan and moan. We are driving the crowd crazy, but more so driving each other and ourselves crazy.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 04:18:01 AM by Cara69 »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2022, 04:12:51 AM »
Come on Cara get her babe.

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2022, 05:42:38 PM »
Cmon Cara, fist fights are what you do!!! Show them to always bet on red.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2022, 10:25:57 PM »
I gasp as your knuckle smash into my stomach just above the waistband of my hiked skirt, but I manage to catch your uppercut with my left forearm. Wasting no time i send my right fist forward smashing a hard right cross directly to your chin grunting eat my fists you slutty cxnt as I throw the punch.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 10:41:38 PM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2022, 04:41:45 AM »
I smirk take that bitch as i drive a fist deep into your mid section , you do bend forward and it allows me to partially block your blow but it still hits my cheek hard knocking my head and haior sideways. it it hot in the dusty dirty fight area, dust over our black heels, stockings and even our skirts, our skirts are raised so people see our stockinng tops, g stings eating into our pussies as we struggle, we bopth moan and both staggeras both of us are tired, hired even partlhy dazed from head blows. The crowd is hottewr for this fight than ever, they are exploding cheering us both on in fact many cheer me to destroy ypou and at the same time the same person tells you to hang in there and many others cheer for ypu the same but tell me I can still take you. It is clear my guy is loving it, screaming at me get her Cara this is so hot babe i cant wait for our post fight fuck. Right now niobiody can pick a winner neither can you or I. MY trainer tells him even of she wins they are both hurt bad already, this stirs the crowd even mopre frnezied the site of 2 tough women slugging it out tight skirt risen stockings heels g strings and bra's stretched our breasts near fully exposed bra straps falling down opur heavy battle weary arms. ?I erespond to him sure babe no matter how thiis fioght goes with this bitch i want that post fight fuck.

As my head and hair flies i trip fall to one knee....i scream fuck you bitch. Lucky for me you are tired too to slow to move in i force myself up we size each other off i feint a blow down low it strikes as you go to cover it I now connect with your head hard witha right fist .  take that you fuilthy fiiing bitch, feels like my hardest head blow all fight, the crowd roars just as they did whewn you struck me....I scream Take that youir a filthy whore, a bitch i hate you skank. People love the seen even though your head and hair fly like mine did they still see our haior sticking to our sweaty blododied, bruised bodies.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 04:52:23 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2022, 04:55:15 AM »
I blow a kiss at ,my guy, Battle stud and lLightweight, I am not finioshed yet I want this bitch top go down bad boys

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2022, 11:26:41 PM »
I stagger back as your right fist slams into my face. My head feels like its on fire. The crowd noise rises to an ear splitting level.Covered in sweat. You fuckin cxnt! I am going to pound your face in bitch. I raise my hands. In a rage I grab the lower part of your face with my left hand digging my fingers in then slam two hard punches with my right fist into the left side of your face. The sound of crowd yelling continues.