News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159

• 107 Replies

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2022, 08:50:36 PM »
Click on photo to see our brutal fistfight continuing as we exchange hard punches.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 10:21:47 PM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2022, 12:46:09 AM »
The crowd cheering Sue Sue Sue, Cara Cara. Cara

Still cheering
Punch her lights out Sue

Pound the bitch until you KO Her Cara

I hear my guy and my trainer cheer me as well, I know the sex will be wild after this fight, I get wet and aroused when I fight but everyone’s cheers comments from my man, my thoughts and our fight itself I am so aroused and my nipples are rich hard my breasts are swelling, so are you, everyone realises a lot of our breasts swelling is from bruising and damage we have inflicted on the others breasts. I see the damage my knee did to your face bitch and I smile licking my lips erotically for my male fans. But as I position myself for a mean blow to your head in misjudge and you take the blow to the left side of my face. The crowd loves it, I don’t like it that much but they do, my main saviour is like me you are tired and weak but it is clear hair flies sensually, my body spasms to stay up people see my thighs stiffen and even notice my leather skirt up so far my g string near swallowed by my wet pussy that even the muscles there tense.

I swing at you glancing your head as your first blow connected, from your scream I know it hurt but you strike that 2nd time my hair flies and I trip back falling to my right knee in the dust the crowd explodes people wail at you get her Sue, my fans scream make the bitch pay for this.

You walk over obviously my blow to the head dazed you you stall and you look very unsteady but it delays you making your next move, your fists clenched but not hard in fact you open your stance and it gives me time.

As your fans scream get her.

Mine scream you can fight back Cara.

I scream you fucking cxnt I am going to make you pay you fucking bitch.

Your legs spread I punch up straight into your exposed pussy hitting your pubic bone and my fist even enters your pussy, it is clear it hurt you as I twist my fist on impact causing you more pain, now you stagger back and fall to your knees one hand nursing your pussy as you fall. I rise slowly the crowd cheering us both.

I walk over there weak as well walk behind you and pull you up helping you up by your hair now I grab your chin with my left as you turn to face me, the crowd erupts as I pull you up by your hair, that I even pull a bit out for people to see sends them wilder, it is a wet sweaty mess just like my hair.

As you turn my left hand holds your chin and I now plant two hard right fists into the left side of your head.

I scream how do you like it you fucking bitch.

As we fight on like this still in tight skirts that have risen to show our arses, g string swallowing pussies, now slightly torn stockings, heels bras ripped but hanging under our breasts and ripped bloodied tops, it is driving the crowd wild, the nasty brutal erotic fight has the crowd cheering ever louder.

Seeing your hair fly from the face blows drives the crowd wilder as it too drives me wilder.

The sight of is fighting on so erotically nastily with our tight skirts rise showing our stockings suspenders, pussies swallowing our g strings, ripped and bloodied stretched tops and bras no longer supporting our damaged bloodied breasts our nipples so erect nobody can miss the sight driving the crowd wilder and wilder. Seeing your hair fly as I get the two blows to your head also drives a primal erotic rush through my body.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 12:58:14 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2022, 05:03:21 PM »
C'mon Cara your one of the best fist fighters on this site, put her away your going to win this

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2022, 10:04:25 PM »
I let out a loud gasp feeling your knuckles smash and grind into my crotch as I drop to the dusty ground. My eyes are watering. the next thing i know my head is burning from the hard yank of my hair lifting me up. Every thing is a blur as I i hear the crowd roar getting even louder. The sharp pain to the top of my head as I feel my hair being released only to feel the nails of fingers grasping my chin, turning my head. I look straight into your eyes and the next thing I feel are knuckles banging into the left side of my head. Groaning from the strikes, I drop to both knees. Sweat and blood are streaming down my face. My 36 C's are dangling above my torn bra, my skirt hiked above my panties, feeling shreds of my nylons stretched out over my scraped up legs. I expect more fists to come down on me and looking up I see you are playing to your fans who have erupted  with chants of your name, cheering you on. From my position, i reach up with my left hand gripping the right upper corner of your skirt, pulling with all my strength forcing you to stumble down toward me. As I see you dropping toward me I curl up my right fist and send three hard punches under that skirt directly into your sweet spot grunting loudly as I punch. Hard to believe the crowd sounds even louder as I hear some chants of my name. As you drop to the ground with your legs spread open I somehow am able to get to my feet. I'm still wearing my heels. Screaming crazily I haul off with my right leg launching my right foot between your legs over and over feeling your crotch each time on the tip of my shoe....Fuck you cxnt! Fuck you cxnt!. Breathing hard after expending energy kicking you...I stand there breathing hard, my mostly bare breasts are heaving up and down. Instinctively, I raise both my fists. Come on! Get up bitch! Get up you fuckin bitch! Surprisingly, you struggle to your feet. I reach out with my right hand gripping your hair, pulling your head forward, swinging hard punches to the right side of your face and head with my left fist..

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2022, 01:10:28 PM »
Kick her fucking ass, Sue!  You have her now! 

WATCHTHELADIESBOX

« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2022, 01:01:57 PM »
Two of The best Fighters on Here, What a Great Fight!

Offline Thighhighboots

• Want to wrestle or fight me?
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fist Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2022, 11:09:19 PM »
I pull up to Cara's home in the driveway. Before exiting my car I remove my earrings, bracelet, watch and the rings on my fingers. Unhooking my seatbelt I step out of the vehicle. I adjust my black lace bra thru my black mesh blouse and smooth down my black skirt over my black nylons. We agreed to wear our heels for the fight so I bend down and make sure my straps are securely fastened. I make my way to the backyard gate. I open the gate and see Cara along with a huge crowd. I see you mouthing something at me with an arrogant look on your face. I respond by flashing you my middle finger then raising both my hands chest level. I curl my right hand into a fist and punch the palm of my left hand. I then arch my eyebrows and point at you with my right finger and clearly mouth the word BITCH. Next I place my hands on my hips. YT
I would love to watch someone beat the f*ck out of your dumb ass.
:)

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2022, 04:41:38 PM »

Wow this fight is still going on.  Both fighters have a lot of stamina and stubbornness
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2022, 10:35:01 PM »
I scream AW GAWD MY HAIR YOU BITCH as you pull me up my my hair, I normally get aroused when I fight and fuck my guy senseless straight after a fight, this is my toughest fight in years and I am more aroused and hungry for the post fight sex than ever before I am soaking my g string everyone can see up our skirts now and our g strings are wedged inside our labias from the struggle.

Furious unsteady I swing first as we stand missing your head but I block your first blow as your next blow connects with my right cheek my hair and head flies to the side brutally but erotically to the fight crazed fans, not one of our male fans is not hard. That blow knocks me back in my heels, I steady myself we both stand apart fists raised that last blow left hair all over my face as we both face off both out of striking distance I sensually wipe my hair from my face, as I do in a sensual but firm voice IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO BITCH.

We circle breathing chests raise as we breathe both covered in dust, sweat, blood, our hair just as messy and sweaty, We are both hurt but right on.

People,cheer

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

I pretend to be in real trouble anything to make you over confident, having been pulled up by my hair making me even more primal, I deliberately exaggerate my staggering to draw you in, my fists a bit higher as if I am overly desperate to protect my face and will expose my mid section, you take the bait and I do take a blow to the mid section but as I do I rain fists into your head and this time it is knocked to the ground I move in now it is me grabbing your hair to pull you up bitch. The crowd loving how we both brutally pull each other up by her hair.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2022, 10:37:47 PM »
It is always awesome to see two women as hot as these two battle.

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2022, 11:17:25 PM »
Seeing your mid section open i cock back by fist and  let go with a hard right punch to your stomach. i see you grimace a bit but suddenly I feel several hard blows to my head and face which is already bleeding. Dropping down to the ground there is the sudden burning coming from my scalp as you yank me up by the hair. As you pull me up breathing hard I clasp both my hands on your hips grasping the top of your hiked leather skirt as tight as I can. With as much strength as I can summon as iI am brought to my feet I widen my stance for balance and bring my right knee up fast and hard under that skirt, like a pumping piston kneeing you several times in the crotch grunting hard with each blow. The crowd is cheering at fever pitch each time my knee strikes your pussy.

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2022, 08:07:52 AM »
Very hot reading well done so far ladies

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2022, 07:10:29 AM »
As my last flurry of blows hit your head I feel so hot and sexy my mound we soaking knowing we are both getting closer to one of us enjoying our victory I look at my man and my trainer this will be a fucking threesome tonight but I connect with your head i daze you you stagger I tease TSKE THAT BITCH then

OH FUCK

OMG

My mouth opens ina wide Omy body moves and arches in pain as your knee sprays my soaked pussy juice for all to see.. The crowd loves it cheering you just as they cheered me when I struck your head wildly. Then you knee gets my stomach your a dazed bitch your head being ina spin or whatever may have just saved me enough to fight on, your next knee hits my exposed breasts I scream as I fall back and as you move you near fall I clearly concussed the bitch but the crowd wonders which hot woman left in eady of her top, her g string inside her vag, our skirts slid up so high they offer no protection and our dust soaked heels.

We fall apart I trip back, you trip near falling both hurt we raise our fists near 2 metres apart, we move in jabbing both weak, both defending as good as our beaten bodies allow, mainly glancing each other’s shoulders as the crowd looks us over the men are so hard pants bulge women have fingered then elves…..I scream YOU ARE A FUCKING BITCH…. I blow my guy a kiss your knee to my cxnt aroused him his desire of brutal bitch fights ….I say don’t worry babe I am still in this fight as I blow him a kiss but cover and as we jab. Then I fake blow at your right cheek and send a cruel blow to your mid section.  TAKE THAT BITCH

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: October 31, 2022, 07:12:59 AM »
This is so hot promise me one thing please once one of you knows she has the other finish her of slowly make her struggle over several moves that would be so hot

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2022, 07:15:05 AM »
This is so hot promise me one thing please once one of you knows she has the other finish her of slowly make her struggle over several moves that would be so hot

That is fine with me Stud if I do win I will do that for you I hope Sue is willing to do the same