News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159

• 107 Replies

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« on: November 03, 2021, 05:07:51 AM »
A dry dusty dirty area will work better than grass. This will be a stand up toe to toe bare knuckle fistfight in our heels. Last gal standing after exchange hard nasty punches. No biting, scratching or wrestling on the ground. If one woman gets knocked down the other gal gives the other woman the chance to get back up to resume the fight. Clinches are allowed with continued punching. The loser is the one who gives up or is knocked out.

Sue5159

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=16663

Cara69
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=72689

There is a large fight crazy crowd lines up to see the two women fight, there is mutual hate and both women have pledged to win or to fight to the end.  Many people expect to see one woman left spread eagled splayed KO on the ground.

The women look hot dressed as per their pictures ready to fight.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 07:02:09 AM by BattleStud »

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fist Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 05:29:10 AM »
Picture attempt

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 05:34:09 AM »
I arrive, it is hot mid afternoon, as massive crowd around the dusty and hot fight area, not long now before the fight, unless we break the rules nobody will interfere.

I look across the large dusty fight area, I see you if you can read lips you will know I intend to KO you.  YT

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 06:24:10 AM »
I pull up to Cara's home in the driveway. Before exiting my car I remove my earrings, bracelet, watch and the rings on my fingers. Unhooking my seatbelt I step out of the vehicle. I adjust my black lace bra thru my black mesh blouse and smooth down my black skirt over my black nylons. We agreed to wear our heels for the fight so I bend down and make sure my straps are securely fastened. I make my way to the backyard gate. I open the gate and see Cara along with a huge crowd. I see you mouthing something at me with an arrogant look on your face. I respond by flashing you my middle finger then raising both my hands chest level. I curl my right hand into a fist and punch the palm of my left hand. I then arch my eyebrows and point at you with my right finger and clearly mouth the word BITCH. Next I place my hands on my hips. YT
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 06:52:37 AM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 07:00:13 AM »
It is actually BattleStuds property not mine, but blondes are easily confused, plus as his top fighter I could easily be confused as the lady if the house in this big, hot dusty property. I remove my jewellery, large hoop ear rings and other accessories in front of the crowd, my heels are fitted to stay on until the end when I KO this bitch.

It is not an arrogant look more a smirk as I make it clear I intend to KO this bitch. I too raise my middle finger,the crowd sensing real hostility.  I am his top girl I can beat all the locals, but he got off bringing this new woman in, rumour has it she can fight ok but I know I can take her out.

I turn if looks could kill mine would but in a sensual but brutal stare. I kiss BattleStud my arms around him babe I am going to make this fight special for you snd after I KO this bitch, I am going to fuck you so hard you know how brutal fist fight gets me wet. My tongue down his throat, people chanting louder and louder

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

I turn across the dusty fight area in the hot sun, I make the final adjustment to my skirt, bra and mesh top playing to the crowd, place my hands on the my hips, knowing I look sexy and tough in my tight black leather mini skirt, my stockings pristine and wicked stilletoes finish of my look.

I snarl.  Looks like its time to fight bitch as I place my hands on my hips and press my breasts out, he slaps my arse, I turn I say HOPE YOU LIKED IT BABY I DID, MAKE SURE YOUR HARD FOR ME AFTER THE FIGHT NOW WATCH ME KO THIS BITCH WITH MY BARE FISTS.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 07:21:46 AM by Cara69 »

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: NHB Bare Knuckle Fist Fight Cara69 vs Sue5159
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 07:28:37 AM »
Cmon Cara, keep building a winning record girl

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2021, 07:30:15 AM »
Cmon Cara, keep building a winning record girl

Thanks babe I know you expect a win and I promise to deliver
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 07:34:29 AM by Cara69 »

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2021, 08:04:20 AM »
My hands still on my hips, I watch you as you go through your antics, shamelessly throwing yourself at this guy. Thinking to myself as you sloppily thrust your tongue into his mouth ...this young slut has no shame. I put out my own smirk eyeing this whore up and down. Nodding my head. This bitch may look appealing in her little skank outfit to horny sex starved men, but I see no muscle tone. I'm going to rearrange this little tramp's face with my hard fists driven by my stronger arms as I know how to follow through putting my weight behind my punches. Oh I am so looking forward to this fight. I'm a strong woman who has won plenty of fistfights against young skanks like her. I glance at the crowd and can tell most of the women view her in that tiny leather skirt as a cheap whore. I also see them look approvingly, appreciating me as a tough mature woman who can look sexy and classy in my above the knee black skirt. Surprisingly. I hear one of the older gals yell, "punch out that skank!" This was followed by her girlfriends chanting "punch that skank! punch that skank!" Feeling their support is exciting me. I take my hands off my hips and throw a flurry of fast air punches as I glare at the snotty bitch on the other side of the yard. The crowd cheers as I throw those warm up punches. I then pause and step closer and closer to my opponent. I stop when I am within about 4 feet from het and confidently thrust my chest out. I raise my fists. I am going to smash your face in bitch!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 08:06:19 AM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 08:56:25 AM »
I am totally enjoying the male attention, my pussy is hot for this and they have seen me pound much stronger old sluts than Sue, sure we often start evenly matched and often into the fight they may even hold an advantage at some stage as many are strong but time after time they tire, my aerobic fitness wears them down, they tire and are then at my mercy usually submitting but sometimes I am lucky enough they are dumb enough to fight me until I KO tenement.

I tell him and my male admirers this bitch will just be another bitch I can add to the list of stupid sluts I have destroyed.

Oh I see those skanks cheering you, nearly all of them have suffered a devastating beating from my fists, they are to scared to rematch, but happy to send you in to be slaughtered.

The male half of the crowd see that they are suckering yet another older woman in for a merciless beating.

I too raise my hands. OK BITCH ITS TIME TO MAKE YOU SHJT THE FUCK UP, I raise my fists.

People chant

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

Neither of us are aware, we have both been played by every man and woman here, we were chosen as after a year of research they found a woman my equal in a fist fight, it is not until we face off that BattleStud says girls we searched the world for a woman close to Cara%u2019s equal on a few basic assessments your a marginal favourite but for 60 percent of the evaluations Sue is favourite. In the end it is too close to call one lucky shot towards the end could decide the fight.

The crowd erupts as they know we now both realise the guys and girls have set us up for their sexual pleasure and desire seeing two tough women risk their bodies
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 09:34:12 AM by Cara69 »

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 11:22:38 AM »
My fists are up. My left higher than my right. Settling into a boxer stance. The chant of
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT
is reverberating throughout the yard. I resist the urge to rush in driven by the chanting with a flurry of undisciplined  punches. As a kid my older brother taught me how to box. To remain cool and in control of myself. Using my mind. Calculating, aware and focused. My balance in my stilettos is good on this dry dirt surface. Much better than if this was on turf. I have fought before in high heels while out clubbing so I knew how to handle myself. I begin to circle Cara shifting my head side to side. My bare fists up. Not flat footed but rocking a bit on my heels. As I rock on my heels I feel my 36c's jiggling in my lightweight lace bra. My eyes fixed  on hers. For the spectators the tension is up
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT
I throw quick jabs towards the center of her face, more to gauge her reaction. While flicking those jabs I  taunt her. C'mon bitch! Let's see what you got.  C'mon you cheap fuckin bitch. While circling and poking jabs with my knuckles making contact with her raised arms I throw a quick right hook directed at an opening at the left side of her face.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 11:25:49 AM by sue5159 »

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2021, 11:57:55 AM »
My fists up to, yes I am a slut, but a well trained slut something many jealousy women are too lazy to ignore, I might like cock, but I train hard.

I hear screams

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

This bitch  sees me asa common slut and yes I am a slut but I fight to win, I too resist the urge to go primal I easily deflect Sues confident strike, she now knows I can fight but I too send i n a blow at her head and she deflects it too.

A new mood goes through those watching we have 2 real fighters hers this will be nastier and closer than anyone expected.

We both feel wet, horny, primal as we realise this ourselves.

Yt

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2021, 05:37:22 PM »
My quick right hook is greeted with the sting of a bony left arm blocking my punch. Not only that but I see the flash of this skank's fist flying at my head that I manage to deflect with my left forearm. I continue to circle this bitch, fists up, recognizing this skank may give me a tougher fight than expected. However rather than being worried, surprisingly I'm feeling a rush of excitement causing my nipples to harden in my lace bra cups anticipating an actual challenge. In some prior spontaneous fights with other less skilled women when after a short timeI I was able to pummel their faces bloody, I felt a bit deflated seeing them stagger and quickly surrender. I liked being victorious but those type of wins made me feel cheated from the satisfaction of a hard fought battle that forced me to fight at 100%. After that initial exchange of punches with Cara I actually grinned briefly knowing I could bring my vicious "A" game without feeling a hint of pity for the other bitch..

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2021, 05:55:37 PM »
I manage to deflect Sues first blow at my face, I fully expected my first blow to strike her face, but my blow is deflected by the I have to admit it older but still sexy woman, who is getting too much male attention. The crowd is driven wild by the contrast of her classy sexy attitude vs my younger sultry, slutty but equally sexy attire and attitude.

My pussy started wet assuming an easy fight I have deafen women less than half her age, but now I realise this is a real foght not just against a helpless bimbo my breasts swell and nipples poke hard into my bra.

We circle both having realised this is a genuine fight, in fact set up the crowd expecting the winner to be staggering herself after a long brutal fist fight.

I circle and with her skills she blocks a few well aimed jabs the best I can do is glacé her shoulder, although Sue has managed to glance my left breast when one of my blocks was not fully successful.

Hearing the cheers at both of us, I now realise Cara fight smart concentrate this woman is just like me a true fist fighter.

Yt

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2021, 06:28:43 PM »
As we have been circling kicking up dust with our high heels exchanging and blocking somewhat less than devastating punches, I  have felt knuckles thud against my shoulder, and I know one of my punches meant to smash into her big mouth was knocked away sending my right fist downward into her left tit. Like me she wore a see thru blouse, and I noticed her left bra cup jiggle from that deflected blow. The crowd noise has risen due to our recent exchange of punches. I begin flicking more left jabs toward Cara"s face, my eyes fixed on hers. I then fake a right jab at her head to entice her to raise her arms and hands and quickly drop my right fist low with a sharp uppercut style punch towards her stomach just above the waist band area of her skirt.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2021, 07:25:39 PM »
Yes we have both been jabbing, frustrated that neither can really land a blow, yes my tit moved in its bra, but just like my earlier strike to your shoulder was barely worth a mention. I see frustration in your face, I train for this and I genuinely know I am the better fighter, I tell ,shelf concentrate, concentrate, be patient, in fact for a few minutes I have you backing up. My man telling me stop playing hit the bitch babe, he is getting more annoyed I cannot land a blow, surely he must realise he set us up, matched us and this other bitch cannot land a blow either, surely he must realise we are both at our limits.  Whilst your fist struck hard my mid section is used to blows as no doubt yours is, so it hurt a bit but I am surprised my pussy moistens and my nipples poke erotically into my bra.

But I try to please him as we circle in the hot sun, the dust on our heels and stockings, desperate to punch you hard just anywhere to please him not wanting him whinging post fight instead of fucking me hard lime I deserve. I try harder and harder to land a blow, so much so I am frustrated and instead of defending as my trainer always heels at me I concentrate near fully on attack, defence is secondary, frustrated more and more my trainer says Cara fight smart this woman is trouble ignore your stud fight smart, I blow Stud a kiss and say don%u2019t worry babe I will get  nasty blow in, his pants bulge as do others.

After minutes of looking like I was the woman most likely to get past the others defences first and strike a blow I see the jab for my head I think too easy, then Agghhh grunt I feel you plant a fist in my mid section just above the band area of my skirt, my body moves ina way that the crowd knows it was a solid blow, they know we are both fighters and we can take blows like that but it is a minor victory, bragging right for you, I am more ashamed than hurt I defend better he is still screaming at me get a fist into her babe my trainer screams you deserved that Cara fight smart I trained you use the training babe.

I snarl OK BITCH YOU GOT LUCKY, Circling we jab and jab, I have to get a blow in, I again glance your shoulder but I know it is nothing compared you landed the first real punch you landed above the band in my skirt and I am even more frustrated I cannot just slam a fist into you like all the other girls.  YT

Women who hate me cheer you on ever wilder, my mainly male fans cheer me get her back Cara. My trainer saying Cara fight smart your such a passionate woman babe he keeps reminding me I can handle you if I fight smart telling me for once to control my emotions, passion and my temper and frustration that is my Achilles heel. 

My guy still frustrated I cannot really hit you yet, trying to please him is driving me wild.  Yt

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 08:42:51 PM by Cara69 »