News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who’s Daughter is the toughest? The meeting!

• 2 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Who’s Daughter is the toughest? The meeting!
« on: December 04, 2021, 04:41:34 PM »
This part three of my four part series! This a little longer but I hope you the reader get to feel the build up and tension between Kandace and Natalie. Not only that as a fighter there some I hate and love to beat but they are also friends. When fight we are not. Still we respect and love each other. This just my opinion is the best fights we as fighters will have. Hope you enjoy it and have so far!

Kerry gets to the coffee shop and table first. Looking at her watch ‘10:30am right Donn is late!’ She thinks to herself but looks up and Donna is right there. “I barely made it on time work ran late!” Kerry smiles “excuses!” Donna smiles “still on time!” Donna wearing her scrub pants sneakers and a zipped up hoodie her hair tied back she unties it letting it fall. Kerry in sweats and sneakers she also has a zipped up hoodie her blonde hair lose already. Both moms stand there for few moments their last encounter her was interesting to say the least. Kerry unzips her hoodie just a little bit too if her breast shows there nothing on under the hoodie. Donna to Kerry surprise has already unzipped hers Kerry notices, Donna not wearing nothing under the hoodie! Both mom’s stare just for few moments. Kerry looks “where are those girls? Did you tell Natalie 10:30?” Donna nods “yes I told her not to be late Natalie normally is not, but she be here! And Kandace?” Kerry shakes her head “she mostly on time too but gets into a funk!” Donna laughs “Natalie does too! Teenage girls….coffee?” Kerry I go with you!” Both moms walk to the counter as they do they look for their daughters wondering why they are late! As they get their coffee they turn and see both their daughters talking they are laughing and being polite, both actually walk from the parking lot to the shop together.

Donna and Kerry look at each other both smile. “That’s not going last long!” Kerry says. “Nope not at all!” Donna replies both moms separate each taking their own route to the table.

Kandace or Kandy she called sometimes is looking. ‘Where she at!’ She thinks to her self wearing  a low cut long sleeve shirt that’s pink and jeans and boots her brown hair lose she put light make up on she never been one to wear it a lot. Her 5’5 135lbs 36d 19yo frame is not the  the skinniest but she very pretty, she a normal heathy  girl that works hard is going to to school being a nurse, and for money she works as a CNA at one of the three nursing homes in the area. Her brown hair lose. Don’t let her looks fool you she a fighter and can fight many girls found out. Not only is she looking for her mom but her potential opponent, ‘let that bitch be a blonde!’ She met a girl in the parking lot her size and age both laughed at the dumbass think they was sisters. Kandace sees her mom who motions for her she way in the back. She starts that way!

Natalie is looking too ‘where the fuck is mom at I hate these places!’ She thinking she wearing a light blue long sleeve shirt and jeans that are tucked into her boots she got some light makeup on which never wears her long brown hair lose. She is also 5’5 135 34d 19 yo frame she walks confidently around she a not a prissy girl she following in her step moms (might as well be mom) footsteps and going to school to be a nurse she wanted be that forever. To make money and get some know how she a CNA at one of three nursing homes in the area too. She you normal every day girl, except like her mom she loves to fight! As she walks she looking not for mom but maybe the girl she could or would be fighting! She sees mom motion for her she picks up the pace as she starts her way down to the corner booth she see the girl she talk to in the parking lot!

Both girls at first are kinda shocked! They both think at the same time ‘THATS HER!’ Neither thought the other was a fighting type they both hide it so well. As they both walk to the table both of their body tone changes they walk with that walk of a confident lady.

As they get to the table they glare few moments ago both was friendly and laughing. Both now are glaring hate at the each other. Both know why they are here. ‘I wanted a blonde but now I think on it this bitch is even better!’ Kandace thinks to herself her hands on her hips her hazel eyes glares glare. ‘Bitch thinks she better then me she going find out differently! Natalie thinks her hands on her hips her green eyes glare back! Both girls get very close they both stare something about it now this the girl they dreamed of fighting and beating. Both has fought girls their age and they tough there something about these two bith feel it too.

Donna and Kerry stare both smile then look at each other. “Girls here sit down!” Donna says she gets up so does Kerry both behind their daughters they see the hate they see the jealousy. Both Natalie and Kandace sit on the inside of the booth as their moms sit Kerry explains “girls we have fought few weeks ago among others we both told each other about your toughness and a fight we decided maybe you two might think about a fight!” Donna chimes in “we both know you are willing and jump at a fight in a heartbeat we can discuss rules and a place and times because we work and college, that’s if you both are interested?”

The girls stare at each other for few more moments Kandace said “well I am CNA  and we been busy, but I can try to make a time so if slut here wants her ass kicked I be more then happy!”  She never took her eyes off Natalie at all.  “Well bitch I am a CNA too, I going make time to beat your ass!”  “Think so huh bitch think you fucking tough!” Kandace replied! “Whore I know I tough and you going fucking find out bitch!”  Natalie replied back both girls faces show anger their voices little raised. Donna and Kerry look around then place a hand on their daughters shoulders “tone it down girls you get your chance!” Donna says. “Yes girls don’t make a scene!”  Both teen girls never break the staredown. Natalie leans over her 34d’s show “bitch anytime anywhere I fucking fight you!” Kandace leans up she not touching but very close to touching Natalie. Bitch I feel the fucking same I going fight you!” “Good your going to get a fight bitch all you want!” Natalie replies. “Good slut I want fight you now!” Kandace says. “Bring it bitch!” Natalie replied. Both moms pulled their daughters down. “One the fight won’t be today!” Donna tells them. “Two we going say in two weeks at can fight at our house..if that’s ok with you Donna?” “I think that be great gives us time to prepare at work and make sure we all are off” Donna says. “Girls Kerry the rules no biting eye poking or fist to the face and head?” Kerry I think those are good rules still be a fight but possibly no marks on their faces girls?” Both teens stare “how about no rules!” Natalie says. “Those are even better!” Kandace replies.  Both mom shake their head no. After few moments both girl’s agree to the rules. “Attire?” Kerry asked. Underwear topless!”both girls say at the same time! Donna nods “I think be the best!” Kerry nods in agreement.  “Donna Natalie I guess two weeks we be meeting at our house say 6:30pm you and her can stay the night. I going say we might more then one fight between these two!” Kerry says. “We will be there and I going agree with you! Thank you for the hospitality in host it! Sounds like we got this all ready I think we need to get these two away from each other until then!” Donna says as they get up both mom actually brush with each other. Donna whispering to Kerry “we going to see who daughters is the toughest but I think both going be fighting for a long time Kerry!” Kerry replies “I been wanting and waiting to see Kandace fight a girl that’s her equal and I agree Donna see you in two weeks bitch!” Two weeks slut!” Donna replied.
Both teen still sitting there “girls let’s go!” Kerry and Donna say at same time. They slowly get up from the booth but both made contact they equally in size and age and toughness. Both want to fight now but knows if they do they may not ever get to fight again their mom may keep them apart. As they both step back Natalie taps the table. Looking and Kandace. Kandace glances down at the note on the napkin it says ‘Bitch one hour the mall Victoria Secret meet me there!’  She looks at Natalie and smiles both girls turn walking away with their moms they all thought Natalie was at then end just scribbling but she was writing that note!

A hour later Natalie is parked at the mall she sees Kandace get out her car Natalie gets out both see each other.  They walk to each other. They get face to face “bitch I fighting you in a public place and get in trouble and ruin a chance to beat your ass!” Kandace says.  “Bitch I am not either, but I thought we do something different if you willing!” Natalie tells her. “What your ideal bitch! You said something about Victoria Secret?” “Well slut I thought WE pick out our underwear to fight in in two weeks we also might try them on maybe if we can get in the changing room..that’s if your not afraid bitch?”  Kandace smiles as does Natalie. Both walk into the mall they make short conversation their jobs even few fights they get to the Victoria Secret both walk the girl meets them “can I help you ?” Both teens say “no!” Yet look at different underwear hold some up for the other to see. What was supposed to be one pair both had several. Most are Lacy seethru GStrings type! Natalie finds h the perfect pair it’s a light blue seethru Gstring  she thinks it show her body off great for this clash of the two top teens. Across Kandace holds the same kind but light pink both say at the same time “THESE!” Both also grab ones that got in rhinestones and glitter VICTORIA SECRET on the band Natalie grabs a zebra print and a black one Kandace grabs a leopard print and white. Both look at each other “let’s go to the dressing room!” As they walk to the room both they see a out fit ones pink one’s blue but they the full bra stockings garters and Gstring. Both look at each other. “Damn they got my size but I don’t have enough money!” Natalie said. “Me fucking too! I always wanted to fight in this!” Kandace replied. Both girls stare for a moment, we will fight wearing these soon bitch!”Natalie tells Kandace. “Deal bitch I getting that just fight you in!” Kandace telling Natalie. “Deal!”  Natalie says both girls walk the dressing room they look seeing the handicap one open and no one’s looking they rushed into the dressing room.

Both girls kick their boots off they face to face they know they don’t have much time Natalie and Kandace both take their shots off and unclasp their bras they hit the floor both girls not break a stare. Nipples hard as they can be the silence hanging in the air. At the same time biota unbutton and unzip their jeans. Letting them  hit the floor Natalie thumbs her white underwear taking them off for Kandace to see her baked body! Kandace at the same time also wearing white underwear thumbs hers pulling them down stepping out both girl stand there the looks of gate and jealousy showing!

Natalie grabs the light blue seethru Gstring she pick out. She puts it on! Kandace with her same Gstring but light pink put hers on! Both 19 yo fighters step to each other they same size age weight and age! Tits an slowly press together then bellies tge the Gstring’s meet they nose to nose hands on hips. “Bitch I want to fight you right fucking now!” Natalie telling Kandace. Both girls don’t move. “Bitch I want to fight you right now, I going to beat your ass!” Kandace firing in her eyes! “Slut your going get beat because you never fought a”…the door thuds a sales lady bangs “hey only one at a time in there!” Both girls jumped but still glare. They get ready but both keep a eye on  each other they get the things they are buying. Natalie opens the door a girl Thor age or around it standing there she shorter then them. “Only reason I knew two of you were in there because I saw your feet!” “Ya she need help with her bra!” Natalie said. “Well next time asked one of us for help got it!” Both girls nod. They go to the counter and pay each getting their bags they walk back by the full sets. Smirking soon. They both thought. They walk out the mall talking about how they almost got busted, the rush of it and both something they never did before. They can be civil even friends! Both know and want to and are going to fight. Both also think this start of a war not between their moms but them just them!  As they get to parking lot there Star at each other once more. “Two week bitch!” Kandace says! “Two weeks bitch!” Natalie says. They turn walking to their cars as they get in they flip each other off not just hate but respect in sorts.

To be Cont.

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: Who’s Daughter is the toughest? The meeting!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 01:00:04 PM »
Great chapter  ;D

Offline Donnafights

Re: Who’s Daughter is the toughest? The meeting!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 05:53:15 PM »
I can see this happening