News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Leslie vs Diane in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 3 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Two incredible women, blonde Leslie and Oriental Diane, go after one exotic dancer opening and epic contests commence

Prelude:   Two awesomely sexy women Leslie and Diane learn of an opening at a great spot for an exotic dancer.  Neither knows each other at the beginning to this day when the final audition will be held for the one spot but at the end of their epic contests, they will know the other hot babe intimately.  The time comes when both women leave separately for the appointment, and each knows there is only one woman who can take this lucrative job away from her and each is determined to bury the compeitition.  Leslie and Diane indeed arrive at the club and happen to even meet each other in the parking lot as they get out of their cars.  Exotic dancers have a sense about other dancers and recognize them and is no different right now. The smack talk doesn't even wait until they enter the club.  They start it right up outside in the lot.

Leslie:  "My name is Leslie.  So, you're the competition, huh?  Quite frankly, looks like I should have no trouble getting this job.  I'm way hotter than you and have better legs and more athletic than you."
Diane:  "I'm Diane, and Leslie, hate to rain on those silicon tits of yours but you haven't seen the day you could come close to matching my sizzling bod, not to mention my dancing ability.   My guess is you get a lot of George Washingtons....I'm a Ben Franklin girl, baby!"
Leslie:  "36DD all natural honey, so eat your little Asian heart out!  I'm better...I know it....you know it,...and soon the club is going to know it.  Why don't you save yourself some humiliation and just drive on home and eat some bon bons or something."
Diane:  "Ooooooohhhh, sounds like bleached blonde Leslie is running scared of me, well I don't blame you.   If I was trying to compete against my body with er, uh, that, I would be scared too."
Leslie:  "Tell you what, my little Asian whore, let's settle the job opening the old fashioned way.  First, we have a beauty contest just for fun, and after that, we have a no holds barred catfight with the winner getting the exotic dancer opening.  I'm sure these sleazebag owners who must be guys would agree to that.  Up for that, Diane?"
Diane:  "You're on, tramp Leslie.  Hope you don't mind getting your ass kicked twice and those juggs of yours milked because mama is going to go after those tits after I have you under my domination."

Beauty Contest:  Leslie and Diane head into the club, and as expected, the owners agree to those stakes and will be the judges of the beauty contest....what a shocker!  The 8 anatomical areas to be judged will be facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  The winner of more of these will be declared the beauty contest winner.  Obviously. the women will strip as needed to show off their assets, and at the end of the match, they will be nude to have done that.  The first area of competition is facial beauty, and Leslie is always hard to beat in this area.  Her face is so beautiful and her hair counts in this comparison also.  So, no shocker that she easily takes the first area to go up 1-0.  The next area of competition will be their chests, another good area for Leslie in particular with her 36DD rack.  She easily wins this also to go up 2-0.  Diane needs a win desperately in the next area of the midsection, and that one is a rout for her. Not that Leslie's is not great, but Diane's is much better with her very thin waistline.  Score a win for Diane to cut the deficit to 2-1.  The next area is the most personal and of course forces total nudity as their pussies have to be exposed in order to be judged.  This is the toughest one to judge yet since each have irresistable ones.  But Diane's firm and taut midsection gives her the edge in the crotch area also and a pussy win for her second straight triump.  Tied at 2-2 the women next compare legs for the club owners' judging.  Both women have hot legs which are both shapely and muscular.  But in the combination of these two allowed to judge them, Diane takes her third area in a row to take a 3-2 lead with the last frontside judgment of arms/ armpits left.  This is a decent one for each woman but actually not one of their better assets, still above average of course but hardly sensational.  Thus, this is not a shocker to any present that this ends in a draw.  So, heading into the final backside areas of back and butt, Diane maintains a lead 3-2-1.  The women turn around to show off their fit backs.  Diane can clinch the overall contest win with a victory and she does just that with a very delineated back to go ahead 4-2-1 with only the ass contest left.  Diane continues her late matchup dominance with her more compact butt to win this area easily and take a 5-2-1 triumph margin after being down 2-0.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Leslie vs Diane in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 03:14:26 PM »
{alt}
Leslie and Diane show why they are formidable in any beauty contest with beauty, sexuality, and muscularity

Catfight:  Diane is thrilled with her victory but not celebrating much because she knows the big one is coming up....the no holds barred, submissions only catfight which will decide who gets the exotic dancer job.  The women are given the option whether to continue nude or to put back on some skimpy wear.  Surprisingly they decide to briefly leave and reemerge.  It takes a little longer than expected.  How long can it take to put on bikinis or lingerie?  Well, when they come back, it is obvious why.  While Diane comes back in a simple black/white corset and pantyhose and looking like the most perfect woman on earth.  Meanwhile, Leslie comes back in a black and white polka-dotted skimpy outfit but what obviously took the time was a partial American flag chalked diagonally across her back in a unique demo that impresses the club guys no end.  It won't help her win the catfight, but it will leave an impression with them for the future...a favorable impression.   Regardless, the women are ready to go at it now in various garb whose appearance certainly doesn't lack for color.  The women circle each other with looks of superiority as each looks forward to ultimately making her rival submit to her will and earn the exotic dancer job.  Diane starts the real action by raising her hands in front of her body to challenge Leslie to the classic test of arm strength.  Gorgeous Leslie backs down from nothing, which sometimes is not the best strategy, but here their arms appear to be reasonably close in strength. 

Opposite hands from each woman clasp together as the competition begins as evidenced by the leg muscles for each woman become more pronounced as they anchor their fighting forms at the same times their arms vibrate from the pressure given to them by the other woman's arms pushing against those.  As expected, neither Leslie nor Diane dominate early as the arms move towards one woman meaning she is losing only to shift past vertical the other direction which means the other woman is now down in the battle.  Finally, after a couple of minutes of this see saw skirmish, Diane pushes back Leslie's arms past vertical and they stay there.  Diane gains momentum and quickly sends Leslie down to her kness on the plush carpet.  Diane moves her legs to surround Leslie's head at the same time she maintains the holds of the blonde bombshell's hands to keep them from interrupting the legscicsors.  Leslie's head is caught in the vise-like grip of Diane's powerful legs while her only initial option is to try to wiggle her head from with no help from her arms to spread her tormentor's legs.  Good luck on that because there is no chance that will work and she quickly realizes that.  However, after moving her arms quite a bit to try to get a hand free, she is able to do just that.  Leslie suddenly moves that free hand up to Diane's barely concealed pussy and initiates a claw hold on that most sensitive of areas.  That takes the starch out of Diane's muscular legs as they grow much weaker as her eyes grow wide and she is almost paralyzed by the sudden burning and pain in her pussy. 

Leslie pulls her head out from the now mostly limp legs as she gets to her feet, still holding that grip on Diane's priceless pussy.  Diane is screaming from the anguish and Leslie is grunting as a side effect to the extreme effort she is putting into this.  Leslie gets even more vicious as she uses her other hand to move up to Diane's throat in a blatant prmal chokehold.  Diane's eyes were already wider than usual with the claw hold on her most precious asset and only becomes wider now that she is being choked at the same time.  Diane has a choice to make as to which area to try to contest and she decides quickly that breathing is more important.  She moves her two hands up to Leslie's one hand around part of her neck and is able to easily pull that away even in her weakened state.  Diane is having trouble mounting an offense with this sexual attack on her now, but she moves her hands up to her rival's hair.  Overcoming her distraction of her pussy burning from the claw hold, Diane yanks viciously on Leslie's hair.  The blonde hottie attempts to withstand the pain of her hair being pulled and tries to maintain her head and upperbody position so that she can continue the hold but the yanking of her tresses is so much and that ends Leslie's claw hold right now.

Leslie is the one now playing defense as Diane's hands are still well embedded in her tresses.   Leslie moves her hands up to engage Diane's to try to pull them away from her tresses, but Diane's won't move.  So Leslie joins the hairpulling as she goesw up to Diane's long, luscious raven - colored locks and yanks away.  Now both women are screaming and their heads violently moving back and forth based upon the yanks of their rival.  Even these strong women can't stand upright with so much movement going on and drop to their knees.  At that point, their hands do come off the other's hair as they realize they want to do a mutual bearhug as another test of strength and endurance.  They remove their hands and wrap their arms around the other's midsection and squeeze with their fit arms.  Neither's arms are dominant so they do cause some discomfort but nothing that agonizing to gain an advantage.  Perhaps it is the obsession of an exotic dancer but they think they are clothed too much to be doing this fight.  Diane goes for Leslie's top and takes it off while Leslie's simultaneously rips Diane's corset off to reveal both of their chests one more time.  Just like during the beauty contest judging, Diane's cant compete with Leslie's DDs by any stretch of the imagination.

They can't resist putting their hands on the now exposed orbs as a full fledged dual of tit mauling begins.  Their hands are pretty equal in strength just like their arms but Leslie has the literally huge advantage of her titanic tits being hard to grab due to their volume while Diane's are more easily controlled and thus damaged.  So, Leslie gains the quick edge here, one which Diane recognizes easily when her boobs are viciously squeezed while she has trouble doing the same to those humongous hooters that Leslie possesses.  Diane can't let this go on and she doesn't.  She grabs hair once more as both women go down to the plush carpet in lying down positions for the first time in the match.  They begin to roll around the carpet with first one woman on top and then the other.  Every time a woman gets on top, she lowers her juggs onto the other's face and does a titsmother and then follows that up with an armpit smother.  In each instance, sweat and foul body odor are transferred along with the restriction of breathing of the one on the bottom.  Leslie obviously does the better titsmother due to her better ammunition while Diane has the edge in the underarm smother with a little better concavity of her pits which makes a flusher seal with Leslie's face than the blonde can accomplish with hers.  Finally, the women get to a more neutral position as they lie on their sides facing each other.  At that time they push each other away and break this cycle to go on to other things apparently.

{alt}
Leslie and Diane started the catfight in skimpy wear that showcased their powerful legs and arms but their private areas covered

The women approach each other with Leslie literally striking the first blow with a hard righthanded slap across the Asian's left cheek.  Diane counters with a lightning fast backhanded left slap against Leslie's left side of her face.  Both women scream when hit and grunt while doing the hitting.  Their teeth are gritted as they decide to go lower as they exchange fists to the midsections as this encounter gets more physical and less sexually oriented.  In the exchange of midsection blows, Diane gets the better of that with not only a harder midsection but also a more forceful fist being delivered.  With Leslie bent over, Diane delivers a double axe handle blow right into the stars and stripes that Leslie has chalked on her back.  Leslie goes down to her knees on all fours with Diane quick to mount her downed rival.   Diane obviously knows exactly what she wants to do as she decisively moves her hands around Leslie's head and into the corners of that beautiful mouth that Leslie has that lights up her gorgeous face whenever she smiles.  Leslie protestations would no doubt be heard but of course they are coming from the same orifice that is under attack.  Diane pulls that mouth to the side of each side of her mouth to stretch it in ways it is not meant to extend.  And the problem with being on all fours is that Leslie is helpless to try to move her hands up to engage...she will fall flat on her face if she does that.  Instead, Leslie lets her arms grow slightly limp which lets her front end get lower than her butt end.  Bad news for Diane who has little anchoring her body weight to riding Leslie's back.  Perhaps, if Diane has bullriding experience she would be able to ride this out...she doesn't and she didn't as she slides off the front end of Leslie's body to land hard in front of the recently tortured blonde bombshell. 

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Leslie vs Diane in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 03:19:41 PM »
Diane is lying prone right in front of Leslie who is on all fours and in perfect position to punish her foe.  She big splashes Diane as she lands on the sexy, fit MILF asian's back and presses what tits she has hard into the plush carpeting.  Leslie rubs and grinds her frontside on top of Diane's backside to keep her pinned.  Leslie goes for Diane's left wrist and pulls it back behind her back in a great hammerlock at the same time that Leslie goes for her foe's hair with her right hand and rubs her face into the carpeting using that.  Leslie is having a great time torturing the Oriental fitness babe and it only gets worse for Diane as she raises up her own upper body on occasion to drop down with the force of gravity on top of Diane's back in particular.  Diane is getting punished a lot more than most would guess she is accustomed to having her strong and fit body exposed to.  But Leslie is pretty fit herself and knows how to fight.  The hammerlock is hard to hold particularly with all the sweat on all their bodies which means holds are slippery to maintain.  Add in Diane's strong arms to being with, and Leslie loses control of Diane's left arm.  With only her body weight and hold on Diane's hair anchoring her to Diane and keeping the sexy Oriental in place, that isn't enough as Diane rolls her body and sends Leslie sliding off her body.

The women are lying side by side as they get up to sitting positions and have their arms out in front probing to try to get a hold going to help them gain an edge.  Diane overpowers Leslie enough to get a headlock which Leslie is able to break eventually by getting her hands and arms in a good leverage form.  The women are clearly frustrated that neither can put away the other and are ready to raise the sexual battle to a new high level.  The women request a double-headed dildo as they remove their last clothing.  They each remove their bottoms and Diane also takes off her pantyhose.  Now, they insert one end of that dildo into each pussy with the object {pun unintended} being to push their end of the toy with their powerful pussy deeper into the other girl's to force a climax and cumming.  Grunts and screams accompany both the effort and the punishment as each is determined to make her rival capitulate sexually first.  You know they are serious when they even raise their upper bodies on their strong arms to get better leverage on the dildo.  This incredibly hot battle goes on for a few minutes until finally a winner emerges, or perhaps more precisely, cum emerges from the loser's most private orifice.  Leslie is that woman as her most precious fluid is evidenced by the oozing of white fluid from her pussy as Diane celebrates yet another victory to go along with her beauty contest one.

Leslie feels sexually satisfied obviously to have been turned on but pissed she lost another challenge.  She immediately challenges Diane to perhaps the final battle in this catfight given the intense muscularity of both womens' legs...a mutual legscissors around the other's midsection.  They agree not to try to escape and unless this simply ends in a draw that both agree to, they will do their squeezing until one of these sexy, developed legs women give up.  So, two pairs of the strongest legs you will ever see in a catfight wrap around the other's stomach area and the squeezing begins which is immediately proven by loud screams and grunts from each woman.  Grimaces dominate both womens' faces which of course are also covered with perspiration due to the duration and strenuous nature of the match.  Leslie and Diane are doing damage to the other's midsection and clearly are not accustomed to being squeezed with legs so powerful at their opponent in this matchup.  This continues for minutes with each woman trying to hand on and not concede since each knows the job is on the line here.  Finally, the grunting and the screaming is interrupted by a concession.

Leslie:  "Aaaaaaaeeeiiiii.....ooooooohhhhh sssssshhhhhiiittttt.....I give....I give......I can't take......oooooohhhhh....anymore...... the job is yours.....let me.......oooooohhhhh......go!"
Diane:  "Yeah......uuuuuhhhhh......oooowwww.....I told you......uuuummm......I would beat....your....asss....ooooohhh...my legs....are... just too strong......for you....Leslie.....the job....is....mine."

Postmatch:  With the concession and her brief comments, Diane releases her legscissors on Leslie's midsection after Leslie had already removed her own legs from around Diane's stomach area. Both women are holding their midsections due to the punishment and pain they just absorbed.  Yes, Diane won the catfight with the Leslie concession but both women took a lot more punishment than they are used to taking, brought on by the powerful legs of their opponents.  Leslie and Diane are in supine positions with both holding their heads in their hands... Leslie clearly in worse shape but Diane hardly fresh as a daisy herself.  Finally, Diane is able to get to a sitting position and looks over at her defeated blonde bombshell opponent with just perhaps a bit of admiration that this hot woman took her own muscular body to the brink of losing this fight herself.  But will that now earned respect keep Diane from a little postmatch humiliation....uh, doubtful.  That is answered for sure when Diane gets her second wind and lies her body on top of Leslie's in a full body pin and rubs and grinds her fit form across and forward and back along Leslie's sexy, athletic form.  Diane scoots forward just a bit and puts her tits right into Leslie's face in a titsmother complete with large amounts of sweat, foul body, a good restriction of her defeated victim's breathing.  Diane's tits aren't the biggest so she moves on a better area for her and one that makes a titsmother seem like a picnic complete with perfume...armpit smothers.  Diane moves her very sweaty and incredibly odorous left underarm over Leslie's face and later the right one....Leslie would probably be protesting a bit more if not devastated by the fight.

Diane finishes those up and heads down to Leslie's pussy to get the blonde bombshell's second cumming in recent times....her first during their pussy war in the fight.  Diane succeeds more easily this time than even the first because using that same double headed dildo, she has much better access to the pussy this time using her hands on the toy instead of her own pussy to push it it. Diane takes the resultant cum accompanied by Leslie's screams of pian and pleasure and rolls the dildo across Leslie's face to add the whtisih liquid and make her face now a white shade of pale so to speak.  Diane isn't quite satisified with the result and decides she should make her own contribution to painting Leslie's gorgeous face white with cum.  Diane masturbates with her own end of the double-headed dildo and for the first time today climaxes with even more of an oozing discharge than Leslie.  Diane grabs Leslie's face and pulls it flush against her own secreting pussy to add her most precious fluid to the total.  Diane gets up after finishing this episode and pussy smother and moves her hard, compact ass to hover tantalizingly over Leslie's cum covered face before dropping it down and doing as good of a facesit as you will ever see.  Her muscular legs are just a sexy sidelight to the highlight of seeing this awesome Asian squirm and wiggle that beauty contest winning butt all over Leslie's face to smear all the cum there around that gorgeous face.  And of course, a facesit isn't complete without the classic pose of putting her hands on top of her head and showing off her arms and armpits to anyone watching.  And in this case, this Oriental MILF has better arms and pits than most due to her incredible fitness and sexuality, so she just looks hotter than most could possible expect.  Diane gets off of Leslie, ane perhaps this looks like nothing else might happen as she collects her own clothes for future wear and some of Leslie's for trophies, but then she remembers a promise she made to Leslie about her tits.

Diane sits back down on Leslie's midsection with her legs doubled up on each side of her form.  Diane uses those very strong hands of hers and mauls Leslie's mams like they have never been mauled befoe.  Diane squeezes and massages as much of Leslie's bodacious boobs as she can grab hold of and traps those ever extending nipples between her long, firm fingers.  Diane has Leslie turned on big time yet again and yet again it shows in a discharge.  This time, Leslie gives up some drops of her breast milk, and Diane is quick to coat some of her fingers with it, put her fingers up to her mouth, and lick them dry.  At that point, Diane does stand up again with one last humiliation against her fallen foe.  She rubs the bottom of her dirty feet across Leslie's oh so gorgeous face with most of the cum still coating that region.  Diane is about to perhaps leave with the exotic dancer job hers when the owners come up with some shocking news.  Diane and Leslie are told by the club owners that they have to make room for Leslie also....she is just too beautiful and hot, and they expect the extra business these two to generate to pay for the extra hire they didn't intend on making.  So unless the women can't get along with each other in real life, both are them are in.

Leslie:  "I would love to, but Diane has to let me in.  Diane, OK?"
Diane:  "Sure, Leslie, most of this was in fun....I know I had fun finishing off her big tits and that gorgeous face of yours.  I would love to have you dance alongside me, although I still say I will get the bigger tits, er, uh, tips." {laughing}
Leslie:  "We'll see....we'll see, but thanks for agreeing to this.  You aren't half the bitch I took you for." {laughing}
Diane:  "Leslie, if you aren't careful, I could see another fight in our future, and you don't want that....or do you? {smiling}
Leslie {smiling}

{alt}
Leslie and Diane fast forwarded as they become fellow exotic dancers at the club....living happily ever after

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Leslie vs Diane in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 04:47:45 PM »
Leslie:  "Aaaaaaaeeeiiiii.....ooooooohhhhh sssssshhhhhiiittttt.....I give....I give......I can't take......oooooohhhhh....anymore...... the job is yours.....let me.......oooooohhhhh......go!"
Diane:  "Yeah......uuuuuhhhhh......oooowwww.....I told you......uuuummm......I would beat....your....asss....ooooohhh...my legs....are... just too strong......for you....Leslie.....the job....is....mine."

Tom, major corporations could take some tips from you as to revisions in their job interview procedures.

Enjoyed the story.

Marie