News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alexa vs Vika

• 88 Replies

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: Alexa vs Vika
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2022, 04:08:37 PM »
The matchup is visually appealing that's for sure.  Would be nice to see Alexa go up against someone who won't ever give up, well to an extent, maybe Vika is that type, we shall see.  Mira, Jess, Brooke, Nikki, those are the never give up types.   As the matches go by, I keep wondering if there will be any more Jess v Mira fights ever again.

As far as fit and young, it helps ,sure, but this isn't the olympics, what really matters is temperament, toughness, and strength.  Alexa works out but I also think she is inherently strong, Jess I'm not sure worked out that much but she was strong and mean when pushed, but it appeared  Alexa was stronger.  Sure you can workout and build muscle, but some people are just inherently strong, some girls have mma or military training, some girls like to fight for fun and do it in the streets and for videos, then some girls are more models and can turn into princesses about it.  Mila was kind of a mix of that, she enjoyed winning I think, but then would just give up as soon as the tide turned against her, she's the only one I think that kind of straddled both types, would switch back and forth depending on the match.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2022, 07:23:27 PM »
Mira/Jess and Misty/Jacky Fay        great stuff

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2022, 04:03:57 AM »
The matchup is visually appealing that's for sure.  Would be nice to see Alexa go up against someone who won't ever give up, well to an extent, maybe Vika is that type, we shall see.  Mira, Jess, Brooke, Nikki, those are the never give up types.   As the matches go by, I keep wondering if there will be any more Jess v Mira fights ever again.

As far as fit and young, it helps ,sure, but this isn't the olympics, what really matters is temperament, toughness, and strength.  Alexa works out but I also think she is inherently strong, Jess I'm not sure worked out that much but she was strong and mean when pushed, but it appeared  Alexa was stronger.  Sure you can workout and build muscle, but some people are just inherently strong, some girls have mma or military training, some girls like to fight for fun and do it in the streets and for videos, then some girls are more models and can turn into princesses about it.  Mila was kind of a mix of that, she enjoyed winning I think, but then would just give up as soon as the tide turned against her, she's the only one I think that kind of straddled both types, would switch back and forth depending on the match.
True, i hope one day we get a Mira vs Jess 2, but one where both catfighters actually continue until theirs a clear winner, that would, in my books, be a timeless classic that jess vs mira 2 was close to achieving..
Ddot

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2022, 10:01:39 PM »
Agreed, absolutely ridiculous to allow braided hair in a catfight.

Got to say, this fight does nothing for me at all. Not a fan of when we get awesome newcomers and they just feed them to Alexa, Sarah Brooke, mila etc. there’s a number of fights Alexa could of taken.

Sarah Brooke, Santana from Mexican catfight, any of the Mexican girls for that matter, sexy wife, chikara, Brooke, Nikki. But they’ve now fed the best newcomer we’ve had for years straight to Alexa, hope this doesn’t put Vika off.
Agreed. It would have made more sense to match up Vika with Aubrey and make Brooke take on Alexa. That way you have two newcomers going at it, while you pair up Alexa with a veteran catfighter in an all out brawl. I've heard Brooke has been taking easy in her SF matches to make them more interesting. That would not be the case with Alexa who has a mean streak and always goes full force.

Alexa will be fighting Chikara in February. Not sure who's producing it, but Alexa announced it on twitter back in December.

The only thing that I find disappointing is that they will both style their hair in braids, according to suitefight' gumroad post.
Hopefully if enough of us complain it will change. I thought after the Aubrey hair braiding nonsense we would not see that crap anymore.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2022, 03:10:46 AM »
Agreed, absolutely ridiculous to allow braided hair in a catfight.

Got to say, this fight does nothing for me at all. Not a fan of when we get awesome newcomers and they just feed them to Alexa, Sarah Brooke, mila etc. there’s a number of fights Alexa could of taken.

Sarah Brooke, Santana from Mexican catfight, any of the Mexican girls for that matter, sexy wife, chikara, Brooke, Nikki. But they’ve now fed the best newcomer we’ve had for years straight to Alexa, hope this doesn’t put Vika off.
Agreed. It would have made more sense to match up Vika with Aubrey and make Brooke take on Alexa. That way you have two newcomers going at it, while you pair up Alexa with a veteran catfighter in an all out brawl. I've heard Brooke has been taking easy in her SF matches to make them more interesting. That would not be the case with Alexa who has a mean streak and always goes full force.

Alexa will be fighting Chikara in February. Not sure who's producing it, but Alexa announced it on twitter back in December.

The only thing that I find disappointing is that they will both style their hair in braids, according to suitefight' gumroad post.
Hopefully if enough of us complain it will change. I thought after the Aubrey hair braiding nonsense we would not see that crap anymore.
Guess we'll know in the next 24 hours mate lol
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 03:15:05 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2022, 03:49:39 PM »
Today is fight day! Hoping for a good one.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2022, 11:57:08 PM »
Hope Alexa kicks some ass tday
Ddot

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2022, 06:49:47 AM »
Good fight tonight. Short. More details to follow.

Oh, and no braids this time.
Thank you Steve!

Can't wait to watch the fight.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2022, 09:49:25 AM »
Can't wait for the preview photos steve
Ddot

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2022, 03:17:35 PM »
“Short” fight according to twitter, looks like it’s exactly as predicted, most likely a walkover for Alexa. Really hope Vika doesn’t pack it in after this.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2022, 06:30:41 PM »
Steve said the fight had to be stopped “because rules were continuing to be broken and tempers were flairing” with no clear winner.  Sounds like quite a fight.  Understand that Steve had to stop it, but boy would I like to see them fight until one submits.  Can’t wait to see the video.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2022, 06:31:53 PM »
“Short” fight according to twitter, looks like it’s exactly as predicted, most likely a walkover for Alexa. Really hope Vika doesn’t pack it in after this.
Doubt it.
Hair down feels better anyways. I like getting my hair pulled
She posted photos after the match and tweeted this today. That doesn't sound like someone who's packing it in.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2022, 07:03:20 PM »
Doubt it.
Hair down feels better anyways. I like getting my hair pulled
She posted photos after the match and tweeted this today. That doesn't sound like someone who's packing it in.
From what Vika posted it sounded like SHE was the aggressor during the fight and she was losing her temper. If that's true I totally would have lost that bet Lol.  Sucks it seems to be yet another fight without a true conclusion though. :(

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2022, 11:11:07 PM »
Sucks it seems to be yet another fight without a true conclusion though. :(
Seems odd because Alexa fights never end without a conclusion. Vika showed a photo with marks next to her lip so maybe they couldn't stop the bleeding and had to be called. If I remember correctly, that happened in the Brooke-Nikki match where Brooke had a bloody nose.

From Vika's twitter:

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2022, 02:13:00 AM »
Wish Steve let them fight until their was a clear winner. Maybe if there's ever a rematch it could happen. Just waiting for the sponsor content to be sent now, im sure this will be simiar to Lexi vs Brooke from way back
Ddot