News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jordan vs Leanne in a beauty contest, sexfight, and catfight (Part 1 of 4)

• 7 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
41GG-23-36 Jordan and 38HH-28-38 Leanne have their sights set on big busty supremacy and are ready to take out any competition

Prelude:  Sometimes some of the more interesting action at strip clubs may not have anything to do with the scheduled entertainment.  This night appears headed to become one of those.  Seems to a bumper crop of sizzling women who have come tonight to join the usual crowd of lustful males.  Two of them appear to have spotted each other and if facial expressions mean anything, they are looking like they are ready to have it out right here and now.  Jordan and Leanne ostensibly move randomly through the room but amazingly end up right next to each other.  They exchange a very few words and then make their way to the ladies room.  They enter and since the club has multiple ladies rooms and being a strip club with female strippers is skewed towards male customers, they decide to put the out of order sign on the door and lock it.  Then, they move to get acquainted near the vanity mirror area.

Leanne:  "My name is Leanne, and honey as desperately as you try to compete here for the room's attention, you are falling as short as your tits are against mine."
Jordan:  "I'm Jordan, and I'm not attempting to compete again you, baby, because quite frankly, all you can be here is the 2nd hottest woman in the club.  Obviously, I'm #1."
Leanne:  "Oh really, I don't think so, and I guess maybe it is time for us to do a little quick strip and show what we have.  My guess is your body is going to come up woefully poor compared to mine." {stripping down and getting down to magneta underwear}
Jordan {stripping down to red underwear}:  "Let's do this!  Oh, and let's describe out sexiest past strip.  I'll even go first.  Hope your panties are waterproof because I'm going to be making you wet!  I was working at the university library and some college students came in for a scheduled instruction at the library.  After a little prodding, I ended up in skimpy lingerie and they learned more than just about the Dewey Decimal system.  Every straight male student was giving me the antomical saluteand every lesbian or bisexual coed was masturbating and getting their pussies wet.  Speaking of masturbation, I see you are pleasuring yourself just thinking about my sexy bod seducing a large number of hot men and woman.  Let's see you match that for seduction, you overrated tramp!"

{alt}{alt}
Jordan's described best seduction episode looked like this with a slow, sexual strip that starts from a prudish librarian look and ends up with incrediby skimpy, almost see through lingerie which the 41GG-24-36 Jordan is glad to put on display.  Jordan gets the anatomical salute from the male college students

Leanne:  "That's it!!  You big sexual seduction and you ended up in lingerie and not even topless.  What a wild woman you must be!!  Mine was working at a swanky furniture store and some buyers came in and I stripped down and set a record in sales that day.  Jordan, you overrated slut, you would have been lucky to have sold an ottoman that day.  Oh, and I wasn't so ashamed to keep my incredible body locked up in lingerie either .  I gave them a long lustful look at the best tits on the planet.  Face it, Jordan, you are nothing more than a Leanne wannabe!"

{alt}{alt}
Leanne takes her turn describing her sexiest striptease which goes further than Jordan's did as her 38HH rack is fuller displayed at the end to the furniture buyers resulting in record sales for one day

Jordan:  "Wannabe street whore maybe!  I just don't have to strut all my stuff to get anybody worked up.  I'm hotter than you and I'm more athletic than you."
Leanne:  "Dream on, bitch, but there isn't a way to prove that, unfortunately."
{flushing sound}Club owner:  "I wouldn't give up on that idea yet!" {startling the lingerie glad women having not checked the stalls}
Leanne:  "Who are you may I ask and what do you mean by that statement?"
Club owner:  "Ooooooohhhh, great bods by the way, and I'm the club's owner....yes, a woman....and I have an idea.  You two have a beauty contest where you strip down to nothing, and then a no holds barred catfight.  And here is what I will pay you to do this {fogging up the window and writing numbers with her finger}
Jordan:  "Wow!  Is there a decimal point missing?"
Club owner:  "Nope, I'll get my money back after word gets around about this.  If I end up with a fire marshall coming to tell me I've over my capacity every once in a while, that is a problem I can live with.  Agree to this, ladies?"
Leanne/ Jordan:  "Can't wait to kick this tramp's butt in two contests.  You bet!"

« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 03:17:02 PM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Beauty Contest:   The club owner announces to the customers that a beauty contest judged by them is going to occur between Jordan and Leanne.  The comparison of assets will be in 8 areas...facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  Whoever wins more of these areas will win the overall assets comparision contest.  This will then be followed by a no holds barred, submissio only catfight.  Jordan and Leanne will strip down from their red and magneta respective lingerie as they need to expose an area.  The first area needs no such strip as their faces including tresses are compared.  Both women are beautiful but not drop dead gorgeous like a Veronica Zemanova or a Dian Parkinson in her prime.  But the audience is able to judge a winner, and that is Leanne in a close victory based upon features that might be considered more model-like.  That gives Leanne a 1-0 lead with the next ara a lot more interesting for these two women in particular.  Both women have humongous hooters there is no doubt about that so it comes down whether the public in the club prefer enormous or gigantic.  Apparently gigantic is the choice of the day as Leanne takes a 2nd straight area to take the much coveted better chest judgment.  That obviously pisses off Jordan who thinks she should have won, but regardless, Leanne takes a 2-0 lead, and Jordan needs to win one.  She gest her wish with a very easy victory in the midsection area.  While Leanne is not thin in this area, Jordan clearly is including a concave midsection to flat depending on her pose.  Jordan's easy win cuts Leanne's lead down to 2-1 with the most personal area to be judged...the pussy.  This of course requires their panties to be removed to become nude just like the tits contest required bra removal.  Jordan takes this one also for a similar reason as for the midsection...firmer and less fleshy pussy area to tie up Leanne at 2-2 halfway through the beauty contest.  The next area of judgment will be their legs, and this one is reather easy also.  Again, Jordan has thinner legs which is usually preferred by a majority of the people voting so Jordan takes her first lead at 3-2 with the arms/armpit left as the only frontside area left to be determined.   Arms is not particularly a strength of either woman other than to have the preferred number of 2 and not be particularly hairy.  Jordan does win a narrow victory mainly because of her better firmness and better contoured underarms to give Jordan her fourth straight win and a 4-2 lead.  The women turn around so that their backs can be judged.  Leanne's is good, but Jordan's is actually better than might be expected with good delineation and beautiful to give her the win and an insurmountable 5-2 lead with only the ass competition left.  Jordan completes her amazing turnaround with her sixth straight win by winning with a more compact ass to add this triumph and make the final score...  Jordan 6  Leanne 2

{alt}
Leanne wins the first two areas of face and tits but loses the next six to Jordan for Jordan to take the overall beauty contest 6-2

Sexfight:   Jordan and Leanne were supposed to be doing a catfight right after the end of the beauty contest, but both women want a sexfight for some areas to decide for themselves what the customers decided just now.  There will be 3 areas to determine the outcome with the woman winning 2 of the 3 determining the winner.  The action will have a kissing duel, a tit battle, and finally a pussy war.  Kissing Duel:  The women will lock lips and use their tongues to become better acquainted with each other the oral way.  Whichever woman ends up giving up during this process and conceding to the other woman is the better kisser will win this first encounter.  The kissing begins with lips fullness making a difference along with how they use their hands and of course their tongues.  These women may not exchange birtthday cards, or at least not the normal best wishes type ones, but they are getting up close and personal with each other right now.  Each woman seems to control the action during the long duel but finally Leanne takes full control with her luscious lips and talented tongue.  Jordan ends up against a wall with Leanne still kissing her...then on her knees with Leanne keeping her close and then Jordan is flat on her back with Leanne on top.  The supertacked goddess has Jordan in dire straits as far as trying to come back from this competition.  Jordan is almost helpless as Leanne continues to prove what a hot kisses she is and Jordan finally slaps the floor to signify her own admission of that.  Leanne leads 1-0 after her kissing victory.  Tit Battle:   Jordan and Leanne have been waiting for this one all evening.  The tit competition in the beauty contest had no physical contact....this one coming up is completely physical. The women are told to wrap their arms around the other waist  in order to maintain close contact.  Gigantic gazongas collide with immeidate grunting and screaming from the incredibly huge hootered women in a contest that neither wants to lose obviously to the other one.  The spectators yell and scream encouragement for their favorite woman, and this contest goes on for minute after minute.  Finally, Leanne's larger juggs begin to take control to send Jordan's titanic tits squished out to the side as Jordan's simply can't compete against Leanne's, and the monster mammed Leanne is thrilled when eventually Jordan's posture sags in obvious duress and she removes her arms around Leanne's body and backs away in concession mode.  Leanne raises her arms in the air as she knows that not only has she won the battle of the boobs but since she has won the first two areas of the sexfight, she clinches the sexfight title with a 2-0 lead and only one competition left.  Pussy War:  Leanne is pissed that Jordan was awarded the distinction of better pussy and is looking for some revenge now.  The women are given a double headed dildo and each huge hootered honey puts one end of the toy into her own pussy as they start the pussy war which will be won by the woman who forces the other to climax first.  They try to push the other end deeper into the opponent's most private area using their own pussies as the leverage to do so.  The grunts and screams are louder now than they were for the tit battle.  This push goes on for quite a while as the women even raise their upper bodies on their arms to try to give themselves more leverage.  Finally, cum is spotted oozing out from around Leanne's end of the dildo and Jordan is declared the winner.  That is a good thing because before isn't long thereafter unitl Jordan has her own cumming out party and discharges her own whitish fluid.  But even with that victory in the battle of the pussies, Leanne still wins the sexfight 2-1 which gives her a split of the beauty contest and the sexfight of the two contests between these formidable twin peaks babes!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:00:33 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Catfight:  Leanne and Jordan are given the opportunity to redress a bit but of course these women are accustomed to being scantily clad and exhibitionits in addition to the fact that they are very anxious to tear into the other huge hootered goddess.  So they move to the area in the club where padded mats have been laid time and enough area cleared so they have plenty of room to get after it.  The women are ready to go as they go  literally ample chest to ample chest and words are exchanged that are audible to those close to the action:

Jordan:  "Leanne, you dime store whore, I'm going to destroy your inferior form and then milk those tits you are so proud of"
Leanne:  "Loud talk from a big mouth nobody...who is ashamed to show her own tits, but hey, compared to me, you look flat chested."
Jordan {giving her a phony kiss with pursed lips in mocking mode}:  "You're so out of shape, I probably won't even have to do anything but let you run out of gas after a few minutes."
Leanne {giving her the one fingered salute back}:   "You keep thinking that, slut, just like I bet you thought you would win the sexfight.  How did that work out for you?"

Needless to say, there is 0 problem getting motivation going in this fight.  The women back off a bit only to reapproach with the action starting with a righthanded slap by Jordan.  That puts a smirk on Jordan's face which lasts for a very short time as Leanne returns that slap with one of her own to the left side of Jordan's face.  Starting with slaps is always indicative of a very personal and grudge related match so no surprise here. And also no surprise that neither woman gains much of an edge since their arms aren't particularly strong.  And the next move isn't a shocker either except it took to the second move to get to it.  The women rush together and ram their oversized mammories together in a class of maybe the Swiss Alps against the Himalayans.  Jordan and Leanne match their treasure chests, either of which Blackbeard the pirate would no doubt have loved to plunder.  But to no surprise, the results of the beauty contest and the sexfight is confirmed with Leanne eventually dominating Jordan's normally unbeatable boobs.  Even Jordan has to finally come to that conclusion as she moves her hands up to some of Leanne's, long luscious hair and yanks it forcefully to pull Leanne's head to the side at an awkward angle.  That harsh pulling forces Leanne obviously away from her tit domination and also has her hitting the padded floor hard as Jordan uses it as leverage to sling her huge hootered opponent down. 

Leanne lands on her knees with her back towards Jordan.  She pursues an attack on Leanne's sitting form by jabbing one of her sharp kness from those beauty contest winning legs inot that fleshy back of Leanne.  That draws a grunt and a scream from her beleagured opponent.  Jordan keeps that knee painfully into that back as she moves her hands around Leanne's head and plants them on Leanne's beauty contest winning face.  Jordan puts each hand in corners of Leanne's mouth as she seems intent to changing that sexy, full smile that Leanne lights up a room with..  Leanne probably is screaming again but hard to tell since her mouth is the area being attacked, so any protest muffled.  Leanne's face has a grimace on it, as Jordan's knee and hands are making Leanne's life miserable right now.  Leanne moves her hands up to engage Jordan's hands but is afraid to try to pull them away before they are inside her mouth and might cause more pain than she is currently suffering.  Instead, Leanne moves her rival's hands just a bit and lets her mouth take a bite out of Jordan's oral attack....literally, as her punisher's hands become accesable to Leanne's teeth.  The sexfight winning brunette seems to relish {no condiment humor intended} biting into Jordan's hands which of course has Jordan getting her hands out of her mouth as quickly as possible.

Leanne is still in a bad position being right in front of Jordan with that knee in her back. She acts like she is going to move forward but instead reaches back and grabs Jordan's ankles, and the leaning over tormentor is taken down by Leanne pulling on them.  Jordan stumbles backward after losing her balance and ends up supine behind Leanne's still sitting form.  But Leanne is ready for some revenge if she can get the advantage, so she turns around quickly.  Leanne launches her heavier body and lands full body on to Jordan's helpless form.  Jordan's thinner body which was an advantage during the beauty contest is not an advantage now as her weight crushes Jordan's with the landing.  And it gets worse as she rubs and grinds her own form across Jordan's pinned one.  Jordan is the one now grunting and squealing with that punishment from Leanne.  The sexfight contest winner also raises her upper body up just a bit in order to drop it down with more force on to Jordan's, parying particular attention to lands tits on tits when their bodies recollide. 

Leanne moves forward with her gigantic gazongas and does the first smother by either during this fight.  Jordan may have been titsmothered in the past but hardly possible she could have encountered the twin mountain peaks that Leanne possesses.  As those titanic tits contact flush against Jordan's face, it literally disapppears under that deluge of flesh, not to mention getting all the sweat and body odor transfered to her.  Add in the obvious restriction of breathing that Leanne's boobs have as they cover Jordan's nose and mouth areas, and Leanne is doing both a great humiliation and physical punishment with this titsmother.  Jordan's arms are flailing without accomplishing much when Leanne gives Jordan a quick taste of sweat and body odor from her left underarm to continue the torture of smothers.  Finally, Jordan is able to throw a short fight fist to catch Leanne in the jaw which stuns the huge hootered honey to send her off her body.

Jordan is pissed but still a little too stunned to really get up and do something about it as she lies on her back with Leanne lying right beside in a supine position.  Jordan is able to rotate her body and does so to have her legs extending over Leanne's body.  She periodically drops down the lower portion of those legs right on to Leanne's upper body, not perhaps a shocker than her main targets are those two huge cantaloupes that Leanne likes to show off so much.  Leanne does begin to roll away from Jordan to at least get out of range of those leg drops.  But Jordan has the advantage after that as she gets up to her feet before Leanne and moves towards her depised rival to try to torture her for a change.  She does begin to footsomp Leanne's supine body which includes blows to her pussy, midsection, and of course those twin peaks of hers.  Jordan looks ready to move even more forward in her targets of Leanne's body when the downed sexpot swings her legs around and clips Jordan's thinner legs from behind, easily knocking down the stacked, svelte goddess. 

Again Jordan and Leanne are both down as they lie on the floor.  They get up to sitting positions facing each other as their arms probe for some advantage.  Neither Leanne nor Jordan has strong arms or a strong upper body so this ends up being a pretty even non-event as it turns out.  But their hands and arms are tantalizingly close to the other's bodacious boobs and they can't resist another type of tit contest....a tit mauling one.  Each superbusty woman moves her hands to engage the other's gigantic gazongas as they find an overwhelming sized target to try to squeeze.  Jordan and Leanne concentrate on the nipple and areoles area with the part they are able to squeeze.  The tit mauling duel continues with neither woman gaining a huge advantage, but there is an unexpected result as Jordan does score some sort of a victory by eliciting a few drops of milk from Leanne's superior mammories.  Jordan can't resist pointing that out to Leanne as some sort of edge she did get with this competition.  Leanne headbutts Jordan's juggs to retake the advantage but neither woman really comes out of this with much of an edge so they move away from each other.

For the first time in a long while, they both get up to standing positions.  They approach each other and raise their hands above their heads in front of their bodies as they perpare to match opposite hands to participate in the classic test of arm strength.  They ram their bodies together as close as they can get with their highly protruding tits as they start to try to push the other woman's arms back toward their rival's body.  Their legs strain as they try to anchor their bodies to generate even more of a push.  As the arm strength contest continues neither woman gains much of an edge, so Jordan decides to take her own advantage another way as she lifts her right knee into Leanne's midsection.  That blow doubles over Leanne's form which gives easy assess to Leanne's monster melons.  And this time when Jordan brings up her knee a second time, her target isn't her foe's midsection anymore but those two huge pillows that Leanne has as a chest.  That hard blow brings a grunt and a scream from Leanne as that force is the most she has felt against her beauty and sexfight winning treasure chest all match long.  Jordan grabs Leanne's hair and uses it to whip her down to the padded floor, a technique she used earlier in the fight. 

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Leanne lands this time on her frontside, and Jordan's dream has been fulfilled.  She immediately mounts her hated opponent's back and hops up and down on her back which of course has the intended benefit of smashng Leanne's jumbo juggs into the padded floor.  That brings yet more screams from Leanne as for the first time, Jordan is able to punish and torture Leanne's tits which have been pretty invulnerable up to this point in everything....beauty contest....sexfight....catfight.  Jordan has her hands free which she uses one of them to spank Leanne's large ass for more embarassment and punishment against her rival.  Leanne screams more due to that torture as Jordan lately is having the better of the sexfight contest winner.  But all of this activity by Jordan doesn't keep her focus on maintaining the best body cover, and Leanne is able to twist and buck her body when Jordan is busy spanking her ass.  That dislodges Jordan and sneds her falling off to the side of her own form.  Jordan tries to come back at her from the side but Leanne simply thrust kicks her legs even from her supine position to keep her away.

The women get up but are moving much slower now.  These women are in good shape but don't really appear to be gym, tennis, swimming, or jogging athletic, although I find the odds to be quite long they could actually drown with their natural buoyancy.  Their bodies are covered with sweat, and their normally well conditioned hair has lost all of that and is now matted headed towards stringy due to all the perspiration.  The women head towards each other and while Jordan tries to deliver a right fist which Leanne dodges, the sexfight contest winner goes low on Jordan with a knee brought up into Jordan's beauty contest winning pussy.  If that isn't enough of an attack on that most sensitive of areas, Leanne moves her right hand down to that same area and gets a good drip on the lips area of her depised opponent.  Jordan's eyes grow wide, and it is the beauty contest winning, huge hootered woman to scream a bit as Leanne does a number on that area.  With her left free hand, Leanne grabs tit for a little continuation of that old battle.  Meanwhile, Leanne's hold on Jordan's pussy has her pretty much paralyzed.

Leanne forces Jordan down to the matted floor and has her on to her back with Leanne sitting on top of her downed foe.  Leanne situates herself on top of Jordan's bodacious boobs to give them the same compression treatment that Jordan did when she was sitting on Leanne's back earlier and pressing her frontside and those mammoth melons of Leanne into the padded floor.  Leanne moves her doubled up legs to pin Jordan's thin arms down to the floor as she continues to hop up and down a bit on Jordan's chest.  But that isn't going to get Jordan to submit and she knows it.  Leanne didn't win the pussy portion of the beauty contest or the sexfight but apparently she is ready for a little redemption.  Leanne moves her pussy close enough to Jordan's face so that she can pull her foe's face hard and flush into the sweaty, smelly, and respiration restricting area.  That is exactly what Leanne does with a devastating pussy smother using her large crotch area to cover up Jordan's face.  The fact that Leanne's body is heavier than Jordan's doesn't hurt either as she attempts to keep Jordan's arms and upper body pinned using her own.  Leanne sees that Jordan's resistance is getting weaker and prods her huge hootered rival for a submission.

Leanne:  "Time to stick a fork in you because you are done, you arrogant slut!  How does it feel to be essentially licking my precious pussy as I pussy smother the last bit of energy out of you?  Ready to concede, tramp?
Jordan {interrupted by the smothering process}:  "Hmmmm.....you fat bitch.....I would....have...to fight you....after you hit....the pizza all you could....eat buffet.  Just wait....until....I get your fat ass...off my perfect....bod."
Leanne:  "You aint' getting me off, so get used to that, whore!  I suggest you give up, or I will just have to smother you out."
Jordan:  "Fuck you....cxnt!"
Leanne:  "That's fine, I will just do it the fun way for me and hard way for you." {continuing to pussy smother until Jordan's arms quit flailing and her fight is gone....sinking into unconsciousness due to her breathing being restricted}

Postmatch:  Leanne does the smother a little bit longer to make sure that Jordan isn't playing possum, but after she realizes her rival is out for the count, she raises her arms up in to the air to celebrate from her still sitting position. She even strikes the classic victory pose early in the postmatch celebration by putting her hands on the top of her head to show off her fit arms and armpits and her total domination of Jordan...not even needing to worrying about covering her anymore.  But Leanne doesn't want Jordan to miss her humiliation of her so she gets off of Jordan and goes over to get a pitcher of water.  She returns to Jordan's still unconscious prone form and pours most of the pitcher of water on top of Jordan's face to revive her.  The brunette sexpot siren does become conscious, proven quickly as she coughs up some of the water that hit her open mouth.  Leanne rubs the bottoms of her dirty feet across Jordan's face as her first, but certainly not only humiliation.  Leanne lets Jordan become alert, once again to make sure she becomes humiliated as much as possible and remembers every minute of it.  Leanne goes first for Jordan's monster mams as she remembers getting milked a bit by Jordan during the fight and is more than anxious to return the favor.   Leanne assaults Jordan's gigantic gazongas just like her rival did hers during the fight.  Leanne actually has an advantage here since the fight left Jordan a while ago so she has more time.  But Leanne is skillful and motivated to milk those jumbo juggs and she pushes aside the weak attempt to keep her from doing so when Jordan tries to cross her arms across her titanic tits.  Leanne simply moves them aside and then goes after those bountiful boobs until she has Jordan secreting a few drops of milk just like she did earlier.  Leanne makes sure that Jordan knows about it as she shows her white liquid she extracted from those naughty nipple of Jordan.

But Jordan should be so lucky that this would be her only embarassment and unwanted attack by the superbusty Leanne.  The winner is anxious to get on to other things as proven by her going back to the good old fashioned titsmother except her humongous hooters are hardly either old or commonplace.  Jordan can't possibly have been exposed to such a complete titsmother in her life by some of the sexiest tits in the world.  Just like before, Leanne can literally make Jordan's face disappear when she lowers those soft, caressing orbs on to her hated rival's face.  Leanne isn't an amateur either in using her prized treasure chest to rub and grind them and her cleavage in addition to her tits.  Leanne even orders to Jordan to suck on her nipples, but gently or suffer the consequences.  Hard to imagine before this fight that Jordan has ever been dominated to this extent but then again how many woman have Leanne's rack to do this kind of a titsmother.  Leanne finally ends the titsmother and does a double barreled round of armpit smothers using both left and right underarms.  But underarms are not Leanne's best feature by any stretch without the concave indention to get the face snugly into place to get as much sweat and foul body odor as possible.  So she does that for a short period of time and then moves on to Jordan's lower body.  There is little doubt on anybody's mind in the club what is going to occur now.  Leanne did not like losing the pussy judgment in the beauty contest nor the double headed dildo test in the pussy portion of the sexfight.  Leanne gets the same toy they used in that contest and inserts Jordan's end back into her most private and sensitive area.  Leanne cummed first during their sexfight which is why she lost the pussy war, but she is going to make sure Jordan climaxes and cums big time now.  Leanne skillfully probes Jordan's beauty contest winning pussy and easily gets her to cum all over that one end of the toy.  Leanne inserts her original end of it into her own pussy and once again herself cums.  Now, she has both ends of the toy covered with whitish cream and isn't about to waste any of it.  She takes the toy up to Jordan's face and rolls the object over that area...first Jordan's end and then her own.  That turns Jordan's face a whiter shade of pale as the old song says.  Leanne gets great satisfaction with all of this but is time to move on to perhaps a couple more things.  

Leanne looks to be ready to do the standard smother to signify total victory....a facesit.  Leanne hovers her large butt over Jordan's face which must seem like an eternity to the ever more humiliated superstacked woman.  Finally, Leanne ends the drama by dropping that awesome ass down on to Jordan's beautiful does and does a great job of wiggling at a fast pace and squirming at a slower pace over Jordan's face...smoothing the cum as she does the facesit.  Of course, she ends the Jordan embarassment by putting her hands on the top of her head just as she did when she pussysmothered Jordan since that is the classic pose that the victory wants to have some camera shots taken.  Leanne gets those photos shot and squirms just a little bit more for good measure and then gets off of Jordan's exhausted form.  Leanne looks down at Jordan's wasted body with a smirk on her face and asks for some spray paint.  She is brought a can of red and is ready to leave literally her mark on Jordan's sizzling bod.  Across her foe's tits, Leanne writes the first word and across her midsection the second.

LEANNE'S  

BITCH !

{alt}
Jordan tries to keep her supersized juggs from being milked by crossing her arms in front of them but fails.  Later, Leanne poses on top of Jordan's defeated supine body, and even later after getting off, she is treated like a queen by the club for her victory not only in the catfight but also the earlier sexfight.  Only Jordan's dominating victory in the beauty contest kept Leanne from a trifecta.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:37:00 PM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Hey Jordan and Leanne, great to see you still give each other that same mutual respect you had before the story.  ;D  If you ever cyberfight here, invite me into the private room OK.  Wait, just a sec:

Flak jacket.......check!
Fire extinguisher.....check!
First Aid Kit.....check!
Main camera and 26 backups....check!

Yep, I'm ready!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:19:35 AM by tomcfstories »

Online Holger (mogli1973)

• Love chat about catfights, titfights or sexfights
hey tom, super story.

if they ever cyberfight here, hope they fight each other in the public room - so everybody could see who is the better fighter of these two.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
I tried but that bitch kept running, the only way we could fight in main room is if the locked the door so that bitch wouldn't run

Leanne, now I know why I discuss briefly with the story women about general action and story limits, etc.  See, I think you specifically mentioned scratching in the story and I forgot to include that tactic.  But hey, you are just putting the "cat" into catfight in the comments you {and Jordan} make.   Rrrreeoooowwww, sssshhhhsssttt, rrreeeooowww!  You and Jordan are perfect story subjects!

Online Holger (mogli1973)

• Love chat about catfights, titfights or sexfights
hey leanne, i will lock the door behind you two and open the door only for the winner....... :)