News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara

• 533 Replies

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: Erotic bitch fight: Katie vs Cara
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2021, 07:57:49 AM »
Wow, no ones got anything to say, 2,babes ready to fight it out and they have to ask for people to cheer them on well I'll start it then pound on reds belly and ribs Katiex, if she can't breath she can't fight. Cmon Katie use those strong arms.

ozzgeb

« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2021, 09:10:48 AM »
This has to be the hottest catfight I've ever experienced, and that's no bullshit. I've never experienced so much female fury and so much animosity between two women, so much determination to utterly destroy each other and prove they're the better woman. I don/t know where you ladies find the energy (but have an idea) after such a devastating mutual orgasm. I am near speechless but can't help but cheer both of you.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2021, 01:01:50 PM »
Ok please cheer us either one or both of us tell us to nasty, brutal catty things make it real just like you would cheer us in an alley or a rough bar.
That's it girls! Make her bald! Scratch her up! Pir her clothes off! Show Geb who the better woman is!

Offline Tie_up_the_loser

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2021, 03:29:08 PM »
Looks like someone is getting hogtied!  8)

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2021, 10:22:57 PM »
Wow, no ones got anything to say, 2,babes ready to fight it out and they have to ask for people to cheer them on well I'll start it then pound on reds belly and ribs Katiex, if she can't breath she can't fight. Cmon Katie use those strong arms.

Yes if that bitch can’t breathe che can’t fight, we both know it and want no more than to get the bitch is they much trouble, I would love to see her gasping the auburn haired slut and the loo on her face as I moved in to finish her off.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2021, 10:28:17 PM »

Yes if that bitch can’t breathe che can’t fight, we both know it and want no more than to get the bitch is they much trouble, I would love to see her gasping the auburn haired slut and the loo on her face as I moved in to finish her off.

Oh you over confident little slut, I aim to punch the crap out of you until your breathless then as he says if the botch can’t breath she can’t fight.. I bet he would like to see you in trouble like that bitch, you might actually look half sexy in trouble like ther.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2021, 10:29:59 PM »
This has to be the hottest catfight I've ever experienced, and that's no bullshit. I've never experienced so much female fury and so much animosity between two women, so much determination to utterly destroy each other and prove they're the better woman. I don/t know where you ladies find the energy (but have an idea) after such a devastating mutual orgasm. I am near speechless but can't help but cheer both of you.

Oh I am sure toy know where my inner energy cums from, I am soooo soo wet as I rip this bitch up. I want to serve this destroyed bitch up to you on platter.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2021, 10:33:00 PM »

Oh I am sure toy know where my inner energy cums from, I am soooo soo wet as I rip this bitch up. I want to serve this destroyed bitch up to you on platter.

Fuck youmbitch it will be left beaten dropped at his feet spread eagledand destroyed  after I half bald you and shred you in front of him, I hate, I hate you, bitch.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2021, 10:35:00 PM »
Ok please cheer us either one or both of us tell us to nasty, brutal catty things make it real just like you would cheer us in an alley or a rough bar.
That's it girls! Make her bald! Scratch her up! Pir her clothes off! Show Geb who the better woman is!

It is clear who the better woman is babe, she is a skanky whore, I will bald her, scratch her, mark her, and she might haveshreds left but her beaten pussy and tits will be on display as I do my victory pose then humiliate her.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 10:35:44 PM by Katiex »

Erin82

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2021, 10:38:22 PM »

It is clear who the better woman is babe, she is a skanky whore, I will bald her, scratch her, mark her, and she might haveshreds left but her beaten pussy and tits will be on display as I do my victory pose then humiliate her.

Pretty sure you're both skanky whores... but I think you're going to win anyway.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2021, 10:38:55 PM »

In your dreams bitch, I will rip your hair out, shredding it all over the floor, people are free to take your sweaty cheap hair as a souvenir, yes you might have your skirt around your waist and heels on but I will make sure people can see up your beaten pussy and your destroyed tits. I might even open your legs as I stand and work my heels into your vag in front of him slut

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2021, 10:39:57 PM »
[/quot

Oh I aim to hog tie that slut, she will be more humiliated that ever. I hate that bitch.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2021, 10:41:52 PM »
[/quot

Oh I aim to hog tie that slut, she will be more humiliated that ever. I hate that bitch.

Well bitch your go8ng down and I will hog tie you like cheap whores deserve, I hate you, you me a itch and being hog tied is more than you deserve slut.

Offline Cara69

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2021, 10:43:19 PM »

She is the skank and what’s wrong with fighting for your man, I wil,get her somehow I will get that bitch, I don’t care the poll slightly y favours her some how I will get her

Pretty sure you're both skanky whores... but I think you're going to win anyway.

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2021, 10:46:00 PM »

She is the skank and what’s wrong with fighting for your man, I wil,get her somehow I will get that bitch, I don’t care the poll slightly y favours her some how I will get her

Polls don’t lie slut , people know I am the better woman, your a bit jealous I am going to fight and fuck fight toy until you beg me for mercy bitch but I won’t give toy any mercy.