News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit

• 88 Replies

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
Re: CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2017, 10:09:03 PM »

The challenge is on and we start to use our legs to hurt each other in the pit.
I can feel her big and thick thighs around my tummy, mine are around her ribs, almost close to her big breasts.
We groan and grunt

"That's all you got bitch?" I growl, taunting her but soon I realize that she wasn't putting all the energies in the scissors.
Her legs relax for a second or two and then she puts again pressure, forcing a groan out of my mouth.

"Yes! Make her cry!" Jack growls

"Come on Emily! You're so much better than her! Break the old bitch!" Robert replies, his words cause Jack to glare at him. The two men dart glares at each other as they also feel the rivalry.

I feel pain to my body but I refuse to give up, and I relax the pressure, but only for a little moment and then again I squeeze, as hard I can now, bulging my quads and growling and grunting with effort.
Now it's her turn to moan and groan as she feels my power, it gives me some confidence back.

"Come on whore...just submit..to me!" I roar between gasps.
Now the room is like a arena.
My friends are cheering me on, but so her friends are making big noise, encouraging her to crush me!

My grip starts to go a bit lower, cause the oil on her body is forcing my legs a bit downward, but so are her legs and I realize that soon we will need to adjust the grip.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2017, 12:52:36 AM »
We are both using our powerful legs/thighs to render some severe damage to each other. The strategy of having Jack apply more oil on my body is paying off. Emily is having a difficult time keeping her scissor locked in for any period of time while the decision to keep my thighs dry helps me secure my scissor around Emily. I move up my legs/thighs and I'm able to secure her 38dd's which gives me tremendous pleasure as I squeeze them,,,,,she begins to scream.  I yelll   "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS".

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2017, 01:05:14 AM »
I feel CarolAnn moving her legs up to my breasts level and she squeezes hard with her strong thighs, I emit a groan and I can hear her roaring in joy and excitement.
"Give up Emily!" I hear her growling

"No..way...bitchhhh" I reply at her, fighting through the big pain.

I need to do something or the pain gonna be too much soon. I relax my hold but only to set my thighs higher on her body and I regroup the pressure on her ribs, hard!
And now it's her turn to scream as I bulge my thighs as big I can to inflict her as much pain I can.
we continue like that for more seconds but then we are finally forced to release as the oil doesn't allow anymore for us to keep the hold.

We slide away from each other as we glare in each other eyes.

I take some deep breathes, recovering by the pain and grunting

"Let's switch this to a mutual headscissors contest whore" as I challenge her

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2017, 01:31:29 AM »
We each take turns trying to submit each other by body scissors. They have taken their toll. As we finally separate we are both holding our tummies and breasts. Red welts appears on the body parts that were punished.  We are both doubled over trying to recoup and catch our breath. We stare at each other knowing the end is near. Emily issues her dual headscissor challenge and the crowd goes  "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"!!   She looks at me "well are you woman enough Carolann"?  I respond, "you'll find out how WOMAN I am Emily" !!

The bell rings and we both get down and maneuver into mutual headscissors. We both know this will not end well for one of us....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 01:34:05 AM by Carolann »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2017, 01:41:58 AM »
We both realize this is the ultimate challenge as our heads voluntarily are placed between each others thighs.  The crowd yells  "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" We begin squezzzing,,,,and immediately I'm questioning why I agreed to this type of challenge !!!   But I am encourage somewhat when I hear Emily yell in pain!!!   I can feel her hot breath between my steamy hot thighs. I hear some sniffing " are you crying Emily - submit and I will let go" !!

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2017, 01:58:42 AM »
Emily should have stuck with going tit to tit. She has CarolAnn beat there. With the thighs in play she's got no chance as CarolAnn is going to pop her head like a balloon.

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2017, 02:25:59 AM »
Emily for sure! Carolann is like ewwwww! So old and gross and looks so butch!

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2017, 02:32:34 AM »

Real men like real women with real curves. CarolAnn at 48 is better than you'll ever be.

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2017, 02:37:46 AM »

Real men like real women with real curves. CarolAnn at 48 is better than you'll ever be.

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I guess if real men like woman thats ass looks like cottage cheese in a hefty bag and looks like a butch dyke! 48 pfffffft more like 58! You're taste is sooooooo gross!

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2017, 12:13:16 PM »

I feel CarolAnn's big and thick thighs around my head, I swallow, knowing that this is going to be a big risk.
The match was long, we are tired and exhausted, I don't know how long I can resist.
But I'm confident about my legs, her thighs are bigger and thicker than mine, but my legs are strong, toned, athletic. Plus I'm younger than her, I've more stamina and endurance, she won't resist my scissors.

At the audience gives us the 'go', we start to squeeze on each other heads and necks.

I grunt and groan, eventually moaning and I hear her taunting me about submitting.

"No way bitch....not..before you do..." I growl and lock my legs tight, squeezing as hard I can her head in the hold.
I've CarolAnn's big ass just in front of my eyes and so she has mine.
One of my hand on her back, the other rests on her ass.
I start to relax and squeeze, relax and squeeze, again and again, trying to give her a hard time now as my legs pump with all effort I can give.

"Give...it...up...!!!" I say as our face start to get more red now cause of the mutual scissors hold

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2017, 02:19:19 PM »
I am squeezing as hard as I can but Emily is not giving up. My thighs are trembling - fatigued from the on going multiple scissor contest in the last 2 rounds. The amount of  force generated from Emily's thighs is incredible. I can't go on much longer, the pain is excruciating. I can't see or hear a thing because Emily has my head deep between her thighs and ass. I have difficulty breathing, saliva leaking from my mouth. Eventhough, I can't hear the crowd I can sense their excitement as we both give it our all 

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2017, 03:52:57 PM »

This headscissors contest is really devastating, CarolAnn's thighs are tightly wrapped around my head and it looks like she's not going to ease the pressure.
But so I do!
I want to win this match, I want to show that I'm the better woman with the better body.

I keep the pressure hard now on her head, I decide to give all what I have, not anymore relaxing and squeezing like before.
Now I keep the hold tight, the pressure is hard. I can't hear anymore the voices from the audience but Jack and Robert are still screaming and encouraging like crazy, both realizing that soon this is going to be over.

"Give....up...bitch...nnnnggggggggggghhh" I groan out as we roll to our sides now, not moving from this position, both hands on her ass now, but not really trying to open her legs, squeezing as hard I can the hold.

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2017, 08:23:35 PM »
WOW!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:24:29 PM by blakkjac »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2017, 08:26:03 PM »
Wishing everyone a great Wednesday!!   Do I look worried??   1 more day to go!!   VOTE VOTE !!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 09:11:10 PM by Carolann »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2017, 02:14:23 PM »
My legs/thighs trembling, weakened from the on going scissoring,,,,Emily  manages to slip out of my headscissor but maintains hers. She yells  " You are at my mercy bitch, you will admit defeat between my thighs bitch"!  She's looking directly into my eyes smiling. Robert begins to high five everyone around him "come on Emily crush her,,have her admit you're the better woman".   Jack is silent,,,,in shock seeing me so vulnarable
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 02:17:05 PM by Carolann »