News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit

• 88 Replies

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit
« on: August 21, 2017, 08:56:00 PM »

The background:

Emily was caught by the last CarolAnn bouts against Laura and Sally and she decided to get a chance to go against this mature woman.
The Italian gal started to attempt the same gym of CarolAnn and since when the two crossed eyes they started to hate each other.
A lot of trash talk and verbal taunts happened, the two eventually got involved in some nasty brawls where they got separated before things went too far.
The two decided to settle their difference in a oil wrestling match in the oil pit located at CarolAnn place with their men and a small bunch of crowd watching.

The rules are simple, multiple rounds oil wrestling match till verbal submission and they also decided to set a stake. The loser must worship the winner's body in front of anyone.

This is the oil pit

{alt}

Who's gonna come out on top at the end of the match? Who will have their bodies worshipped by the loser?

CarolAnn: 5' 4" 145 48yo 38d 29 39

Emily Layne: 5'7" 138 33yo 38DD 25 36

CarolAnn: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=33543

Emily Layne: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=31940

As a plus, the two agreed to ask the members here to decide who have better legs, breasts and butts.
The winners of the bodies contests scores won't affect the result of the wrestling match

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
Re: CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 08:58:39 PM »
I arrive at CarolAnn's place together with my boyfriend Robert, I'm wearing a yellow beach short dress, yellow flip flops at my feet and sunglasses at my eyes. Robert is wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a white shirt.
We are welcomed by CarolAnn's husband as he leads us to the guests room where I can change and get ready for the match.

We stay there for a while, talking about the match and how I hate this older bitch. She thinks she is the queen of the gym, today I'm gonna prove her that I'm the better woman and I'll have so much fun when she will worship my superior body.

I take off the dress  and now wearing only a red bikini, I look in the head to toe mirror of the room, hands on my hips in a pose, then turning around to my man and winking at him.

"Go get her" Robert says and kisses me before he grabs the bottle of baby oil from the bag and he tells me

"We're ready"

I nod at him and we make our way to move to the room where the oil pit is placed as I can hear already some buzzes from there as I realize that the guests are already arrived.

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 09:07:33 PM »
Emily's got the tits, but CarolAnn's lower body is better and her experience takes it.

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 09:10:47 PM »
 Emily wins
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 03:50:02 AM »
Over the past few weeks Emily as been very disrespectful at the gym. Not wiping down exercise machines, not letting people use machines, cutting in front of people ect. I finally had enough and decided to say something about her bad behavior. Instead of saying she was sorry she became very confrontational and told me to mind my own business. This escalated to some loud screaming and pushing and shoving. We had to be separated. A few days later we were showering when she "accidently" bumped into me. I grabbed her and pushed her against the shower wall and told her to stop being a little spoiled bitch.  She slapped me and it was on !  Again, a few gals broke it up. Then she brought up my oil wrestling match against Sally.   She then challenged me to a match in my oil pit and I said "you are on BITCH" !

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 05:24:47 AM »
I greet Emily and Robert wearing a white see thru dress showing off my white bikini underneath. I see Robert staring at me "Like what you see Robert"?  I welcome them inside taking Robert by the hand "please follow me and I will introduce you to everyone". I look at Emily and I point to a room " go there to change and come out when you're ready - just listen for loud voices and you will find us"

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 05:25:15 AM »
Emily all the way!

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 02:50:32 PM »

Me and Robert finally arrive to the room with the big oil pit and I immediately notice that there is already a small crowd around it.
Few girls that I know from the gym, my best friends there, though I must tell that there are more fans of CarolAnn, since we are at her place.
That won't be a problem at all, on the contrary it will be so much fun to humiliate her in front of her friends and husband too.

I make my way toward the oil pit, strutting and purposely swaying my hips side to side to get the attention of the men's eyes (but also women's).

"So here we are CarolAnn, I hope you're ready to be crushed for good" I hiss looking eyes to eyes with my rival as she replies at me.

I grab the bottle of babyoil and I start to smear it through my body, then Robert does the same, I can see CarolAnn's husband looking at me and I wink at him, eventually blowing him a kiss before I finally step in the oil sit and drop down on my knees.
My rival does the same and it's on.

There is a bell ring through the room and I slide forward some. It's not the first time I wrestle in the oil but for sure I'm not experienced like my opponent, still, she will go down.

I start to wiggle my fingers as my arms are lifted up and look deep in her eyes, silently challenging her to a test of strength

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 05:22:06 PM »
Watching you oil up I size you up trying to find any weaknesses. Having seen you work out I know you are quite strong and have great stamina. I begin applying baby oil sensually then hand the bottle to Jack. He begins to massage my body and senses I am tense "relax baby" then I say "I just want to crush her" !  I just can't wait to go body vs body against this Italian spoiled bitch.  Jack slaps me on the ass "go get her baby" !  I get down on my knees, cupping my breasts adjusting everything and crawl towards the middle of the pit where you are waiting. Our breasts are touching, nose to nose..."ok bitch lets do this" !

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 05:30:15 PM »
Although I love Italian women, I never vote against Carol Ann. 

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 07:51:23 PM »

I look at CarolAnn as she kneels down and move toward me, her body looks even stronger now with the film of oil on her, she looks even bigger and more determined.
Being on our knees, our height difference isn't anymore that clear and we finally are in front of each other.
MY lips curl in a snarl as she calls me bitch, our foreheads touching and so our breasts under our oiled bikini's bras.

Some of the girls are taking pics as me and CarolAnn have a quick staredown in the mid of the pit.

"You'll go down..whore" I roar and bump my breasts on her before backing off a bit and we grab on each other hands, fingers interlocking as we start to test our strength.
I try to keep myself still but it's not that easy cause of the oil , soon the oil makes its job and our bodies clashes, breasts on breasts, belly on belly with our arms wide opened outward and fingers still interlocked.
My chin on her shoulder as I try to push her back and down but no one of us seems able to get the first advantage.

"Come on Emily, break her!" Robert shouts

"Get her! Show her You're the best!" Jack replies

As the other members of the crowd starts to comment around us

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 09:19:36 PM »
As we begin to struggle,  Our strong bodies straining to gain control. My size advantage enables me to push Emily slightly and it becomes apparent to everyone that I am stronger woman.  I whisper "not as easy as you thought huh Emily". It is important for me to gain mental and physical dominance early against my younger opponent. I begin to rock back and forth hoping to bring Emily down in the oil pit. We both lose our balance and we both fall - I immediately grab her arm - pulling hard on it and then wrap my legs around her body. I hear you grunting - the crowd goes wild. Jack yelling "that's it baby, ride that bitch" !!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2017, 12:59:32 AM »
Go Emily...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2017, 12:35:32 PM »

After the test of strength where no one of us really got a decisive advantage, me and CarolAnn fall down on the mat and she shows all her wrestling skill and technique in the oil by grabbing my wrists and clamping her legs around my body while I'm face and chest down.
I can feel her big legs around my ribs, they aren't only big but I can tell that they are strong and she forces some grunts and groans out of my parted lips.
But I'm not going to let her squeeze me, I push my ass up and shake my body, not letting her getting a hard grip on me and meanwhile I pull free my right arm from her grasp.
I push it up and find her ass, I give her a couple of spanks, more to distract her rather than hurting her and suddenly pushing myself backward hard, using the oil slippery to get free from her legs.
She ends on all fours in front of me and I push myself forward, using my speed to dive on her "you'll go...down" I growl out, splashing with my chest and belly against her back to force her down on her belly and chest with my 138 lbs on top of her.

"That's it Emily! Pin her down!" Robert claps

Offline gary_photo

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 03:56:25 PM »
Carolann