News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit

• 88 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Re: CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2017, 02:12:18 AM »
Round one comes to an end. We both show some sign of wear but this "old lady" has a lot left in the tank :-)   There was no clear winner of round one. We both had our moments but neither of us we're able to impose our will for a long time. I am personally satisfied with my performance so far. I've been able to keep up quite well with my younger adversary in ALL aspects. Jack massages my body "you're doing well baby, she's a bit frazzled". I tell him not to add additional oil "I want to start applying holds with full force to wear her down". We both come out for the 2nd round...crawling to the middle of the pit. We immediately rush at each other and wrap our arms around our bodies. After a good 10-15secs struggle I manage to lift her up slightly and slam Emily down. The crowd goes absolutely wild !  I pounce on her immediately and an intense ground battle begins.

Valeria

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2017, 02:33:44 AM »
My girl Emily wins all 4 categories ;)

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2017, 09:53:00 AM »
I'm impressed when CarolAnn lifts me up and forces me down, giving a show of her power to the audience in the room. The mature women, along with her husband, roar in excitement.
I find myself impressed and surprised and I can feel her arm around my neck as she tries to apply a necklock from my side.
I grab on her wrists and tugging hard on them, after some seconds I'm finally able to get free but my older opponent is aggressive and she doesn't waste time and she jumps over me so I can feel her big weight over my chest and belly.

"You're going down Emily!" She growls down at me

"Fuck you bitch!" I growl back , eyes darting at her.

CarolAnn grabs on my wrists to pin me down, I try to rock and twist sideways but I can't buck her off of me, so I try to work my downed position on my own advantage as I spread my legs and suddenly lift them up to catch her ribs.
I lock my ankles behind her back and I start to squeeze her between my thighs.

She's over me, but now she feels the power of my legs

"You gonna submit to me!" I say between grunts of effort

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2017, 10:11:10 AM »
Emily all the way ;)
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2017, 04:47:55 PM »
The first few minutes of round two is uneventful until I'm a bit careless while I'm on top of Emily and she wraps her legs around my tummy. I immediately feel pain from the pressure. I twist and turn while I attempt to pry her legs apart. Her legs are oily and sweaty and I manage to slip out. Thinking that was close!  I can tell she's a bit frustrated by my escape and I lunge at her again and she falls backwards. I immediately mount her in a face pin position with her head between my thighs. She tugs at my bikini bottom to distract me. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:53:18 PM by Carolann »

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2017, 08:13:51 PM »

I'm heavily breathing and panting as CarolAnn gets over my chest with her big ass and sits over me, trying to get control of me.

"Get off me..you fat cow" I growl out

"Make me if you can!" She replies at me

"Ride her babes! Come on!" Jack shouts, definitely enjoying the view of the action.

I squirm and shake, feeling kinda embarrassed and definitely not comfortable under my rival's weight.
I plant my feet down on the mat but that only makes her slide forward toward my face and her crotch is now against my chin.

"Fuck...no!" I protest as I start to rock sideways, grabbing on the bikini bottoms and tug them as hard I can.
They don't rip but it's enough to make her losing balance and I can slide forward and roll away before I get on my knees and turn around, trying to be quick.

She also turns and we face each other.

"That was only a taste Emily...when I'll be done with you, I'll let you worship me for good" she hisses with renewed confidence.

I snarl at her

"That ain't gonna happen CarolAnn...you'll be the one worshipping my superior body" I growl in reply

"Come on Emily, get her!" Robert yells and I nod. I need to regain my focus and I slide forward, into her and so she does.
I push my hands forward and suddenly I twist to the side and grab at her right wrist with both hands.
She's not oiled like in the first round and I can get a stronger grip as I twist her in a wristlock and slide behind her, switching to a hammerlock maneuver.

"Not talking anymore? Uh?" I roar as one hand releases her wrist and I wrap my arm around her neck to get her in a half sleeper hold.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 02:39:44 PM »
The action is fierce in round 2. The battle is taking it's toll on both of us. Red welts begin to appear on our bodies and both of us breathing heavy. Late in the 2nd round Emily captures me from behind and tries to apply a sleeper hold. The crowd goes wild ! I can hear Robert yelling "that's it baby you got her" while my husband yells "don't panic baby, you know how to get out of this". I reach back with my right arm and grab a hold of Emily's head then I lean forward with all my might and flip her over. I am groggy from the attempted sleeper and a bit disoriented. The sound of the bell ending round 2 comes at the right time !!!

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2017, 12:09:30 AM »
Great action girls. It's a tough choice but I'm on team Emily!

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2017, 12:22:55 AM »
I'm not able to squeeze much the sleeper as CarolAnn immediately twists sideways and rock her body, not letting me lock as tight as I wish the hold.

"Stay..still..bitch..." I growl out but then I feel is hand on my head and she leans forward.
My eyes go wide opened as she flips me over her shoulder and down on the mat.
Jack and the mature women in the room explode in a big cheer as CarolAnn showed big strength and skill in the move.
I land on my ass and back, making the oil sprays around toward the audience.
I roll to the side and luckily the bell rings signaling the end of round two.

I move to the corner, Robert is waiting for me and I slump down, sitting on on heels as I gasp and pant

"You almost had her Emily, you're better than her" Robert says, wanting to encourage me.

"The bitch is strong...Fuck..." I snarl, realizing that also this round ended in a draw as no one of us still was able to get a solid and decisive advantage.

Robert massages my shoulders and back, my eyes are locked with my rival's eyes.

"You can do better than this, show her who's the best woman" Robert says in my ear.
I nod.

The bell rings and I slide forward to start the third round. CarolAnn does the same.
Suddenly I push my arms down and hiss over at her

"Let's do it body to body..breasts to breasts..." I say staring in her eyes, planting my hands down on my hips, thrusting my breasts out and challenging her to start a tits to tits contest , confident that my breasts will outmatch hers

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2017, 12:42:59 AM »
great fight girls... Come on Emily!!!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2017, 01:03:26 AM »
Emily and I go to our respective corners. Jack is waiting for me handing me a bottle of water "great job baby, you're in her head now. You flip her over twice demonstrating your wrestling skills and power, but be careful, she's very cunning, be on your guard at all times". I listen to him carefully nodding my head in agreement.  Again, I ask Jack not to apply any more oil as I am perspiring quite a bit and I want the ability to apply a solid hold if given the opportunity. The bell rings and I see Emily crawling towards the middle of the oil pit. I sense she's a little bit upset and wants to up the ante a little bit. When she challenges me to a breasts battle I am not surprised and ready for it. I smile and say "I'm looking forward to this bitch". We mash our ample breasts against each other to the crowd's delight !  I might be a little smaller but I am very proud of my natural 38d's which are still quite impressive for being 48yo. An intense body vs body struggle - just our bodies,,,nothing else.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2017, 01:04:58 AM »
I think I match up well  - what do you think?   :-)

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2017, 03:19:11 AM »

CarolAnn doesn't look impressed or worried about the challenge, on the contrary she thrusts her breasts out at me.
They are smaller than mine but I can tell that they look strong and firm, especially for her age.

Our breasts finally touch and we start to press against each other, moving in slight circles as our nipples hardening and stiffening, I can feel hers on my titflesh and I bet that she can feel mine on hers.
I fight the urge to look down at our breasts, keeping my eyes on hers as we curse each other.

"I'm gonna flatten you bitch" I growl at her

"Your big saggy bags can't handle my perfect ones" she replies

There is a strange silent through the room as everyone in the audience is focused on the action, they are all paying attention to the breasts to breasts contest.

Me and CarolAnn press harder into each other, our breasts mashed and pushed outward.
Then suddenly CarolAnn changes her tactic and uses her slight height disadvantage to slip her breasts under mine and stretch my tits upward to my chin, forcing a groan out of my lips.
The oil again helps me and I'm able to escape the hold and I twist my shoulders sideways for a big tit slap, aiming to wear her down.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2017, 02:20:51 PM »
Eventhough my breasts are a bit smaller they appear to be firmer than Emily's and I can tell she is surprised by not being able to dominate. The crowd is silent while our breasts battle it out - you could hear a pin drop!  Even our husbands are caught up in the moment. As we continue to push and shove our breasts we both lose our balance and fall down. As we do I fall on top of Emily and immediately decide to continue our breast battle on the ground. "You wanted a breasts vs breasts battle well you got what you wished for bitch"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 02:22:44 PM by Carolann »

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2017, 03:58:26 PM »
I must admit that I'm surprised by CarolAnn's skill with breastfights.
I knew that she was very experienced with wrestling and that the oil is her domain, but not with the titfight!

The breasts to breasts is very close, once again no one of us is able to get a decisive advantage and the oil makes both of us fall down onto the blue mat of the pit.

I'm not very lucky as she ends on top and she's able to place her big breasts over mine, pinning me and pressing her girls against mine.

"Ufffggggghh..bitch!" I protest, feeling in discomfort as she uses her weight to hold me down.
I pant and gasp, having some issues with breathing, knowing that I can't stay under her for long.
I lunge with one hand on her hair, giving her a tug, not really to hurt her but mostly to distract her, simultaneously I push my hips up, and I am able to make our bodies roll so I end over her.

"That's your place bitch! Under me!" I growl and press my heavy 38 DD on her breasts but then changing tactic and sliding forward to push my breasts on her face, looking to smother her.