News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey

• 65 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2023, 06:44:53 PM »
Suittefights mentioned on Twitter that those who liked Carmilla's tweet would get a copy of Ziva vs Rina. That was in Oct. Anybody hear anything further??

Lol I imagine he will hope everyone forgot about that, I’m pretty sure he also said he would send it for free with his next fight, hopefully the one that is scheduled for tomorrow
Do you have any info who the ladies are for his next catfight??

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2023, 08:56:43 PM »
Suittefights mentioned on Twitter that those who liked Carmilla's tweet would get a copy of Ziva vs Rina. That was in Oct. Anybody hear anything further??

Lol I imagine he will hope everyone forgot about that, I’m pretty sure he also said he would send it for free with his next fight, hopefully the one that is scheduled for tomorrow

If I was a betting man based off twitter activity, fyona Ryder would be one. She said she was looking, then suitefights were tagged, then shortly after said they were looking for a woman and fyona retweeted it.

I may be wrong here but I’d say it’s 90% one is her.

The other, no idea.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2023, 09:27:49 PM »

If I was a betting man based off twitter activity, fyona Ryder would be one. She said she was looking, then suitefights were tagged, then shortly after said they were looking for a woman and fyona retweeted it.

The other, no idea.
Hope it is Fyona!!

Offline tographer

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2023, 05:19:12 PM »

Nope! >:( >:( >:( >:(
Same here. Don't understand what the big deal is/was about releasing this fight especially if there are people willing to buy it.

The other, no idea.
Hope it is Fyona!!
It's not. Fyona has agreed to fight @catfightphenom in Detroit. Fyona tweeted that that they are looking for more girls if they are interested in having more than one fight. This looks like a great match up as they seem to be the same size. I'm not sure where it is being filmed because her place looks quite small to film a full blown catfight, hopefully they do it in a hotel room like SuiteFights.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2024, 06:29:20 AM »
Hey guy's Ziva vs Rina is FINALLY coming out!
Look for an announcement sometime Monday. See I knew I didn't sell my soul by (reluctantly) joining Twitter  for nothing ;D

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2024, 11:58:15 PM »
I believe another catfight will be available between 2 models who fought in Florida.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2024, 01:26:45 AM »
Released for free via Twitter!!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2024, 02:25:46 AM »
Well I've finally seen this fight. I can see what Steve was talking about with this one. It's  A LOT of stop start action in this. I guess you could say both girls had a very "methodical" approach to the fight meaning it was a lot of standing and pacing waiting for a good time to strike followed by some brief ground grappling just to reset and start the process over again. For what it was it wasn't bad but for the (sometimes absurd) levels of action SF hard-core fanbase thirst, this definitely doesn't reach that level. I've edited out/down the pacing around on my version and that made it better for me but my standards for SF catfights aren't like most on here (I'm an oil wrestling fan remember so I'm a shameful outcast ::) ) so with the patented "Jaybee Edit"  and the fact it was free it was "ok".
PS
For those of you with a sweat fetish?... this fights for you!

PSS

I also saw the other fight ???  I really won't comment much on that one :-[ . At least I can say both women looked hot. I definitely want to see more from the winner. She's a real grappler so to kind of handicap her may I recommend for her next appearance....a little oil perhaps  ;) 8)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 05:39:22 AM by jaybee »

Offline CF87

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2024, 06:21:27 PM »
Steve was asbolutely right about this match. Ziva was an absolute disaster and hopefully we never see a fight with her again. It was as if she inhaled some nitrous oxide before this match just giggling all over the place.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2024, 10:41:53 PM »
I liked Rina and would like to see her again against a suitable opponent and have her turn up her intensity level about 2 or 3 levels.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2024, 02:44:21 AM »
The RINA vs ZIVA match was complete garbage. The real story here is the ANASTASIA vs JENNA match. Wow!
That topic is being covered in a separate board, so I'll post my comments there.

Offline Tarby008

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2024, 02:06:59 PM »
Has anyone got any socials for Rina? Would love to know more about her.

Offline LoveWomenFighting

• Twitter
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2024, 08:10:12 AM »
My thoughts on the match: imagine if a Lingerie Fighting Championship match was held indoors, and was topless / nude.

The match is enjoyable, as long as you lower your expectations of the type of action you'll be seeing.

There are good scenes, some lovely headscissoring, but there is also a lot of pacing, and being playful, and the amount of catty attacks is small, hardly any hairpulling or breast / crotch attacks, it's mostly a wrestling holds match.

I'd like to see Rina again, I feel she could get catty with the right opponent.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2024, 03:58:29 PM »
My thoughts on the match: imagine if a Lingerie Fighting Championship match was held indoors, and was topless / nude.

The match is enjoyable, as long as you lower your expectations of the type of action you'll be seeing.

There are good scenes, some lovely headscissoring, but there is also a lot of pacing, and being playful, and the amount of catty attacks is small, hardly any hairpulling or breast / crotch attacks, it's mostly a wrestling holds match.

I'd like to see Rina again, I feel she could get catty with the right opponent.
This guy gets it 8)
I was more entertained (after I edited it) by ... whatever you'd categorize this "fight" as, sometimes unintentionally than I was with the other fight.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2024, 09:12:47 AM »
Anastasia vs Jenna was decent, it was just quite clearly a severe mismatch. One girl was considerably bigger than the other, which sometimes works out if the smaller one is aggressive.

However this time the bigger woman also seemed to have much more advanced foght training. You could tell that Jenna was just really frustrated by the end of it.

Would love to see them both back against more suitable opponents.

They are both great finds from Steve though.