News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Barb vs Joan -- Divorced MILF matchup

• 52 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Barb vs Joan -- Divorced MILF matchup
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2017, 04:14:01 AM »
Fantastic. Can hardly wait for the next post

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2017, 12:09:10 PM »
HOW LONG?

The Samantha-Andrea brawl continues, but with Samantha sfarting to get the upper hand.  She's been on top of her younger adversary for more the three minutes now.  I get turned on at Joan's willingness to watch the fight tide turn against her daughter and not interfere.

I tongue kiss her, and ask her a question.

>  How long <<<<kiss>>> have you known you get turned on by your daughter fighting?

>  One day a couple months ago....I was going thru her cellphone.....I was in her texts.....I saw a text fight she was having with another girl....

> ....A girl from our school?.....

> No, a girl from our town.....but who goes to the public high school......

>......<<<<<carressing Joan's thick bush>>>>....why were they text fighting?...

>.....The fight was completely online....and accidental....the other girl posted Instagram pictures of herself in a bathing suit, and called herself "Thunder Thighs"....so Andrea tried to compliment her for her "bravery" posting the pics.....and then the other girl went onto Andrea's Instagram, and commented on one of Andrea's pics, "Now THAT'S whai I call courage"....

> As a compliment?..... or to start shit?.....

>.....Thats the thing....you could take it both ways....

>....so how did Andrea take it?.....

>....she came to me.....and asked me how I should take it....

>.....and?????....<<<<my bush carressing becomes faster>>>......you stirred the pot?.....

>...<<<<<Samantha has Andrea pinned in a clinch on the floor, in control of the fight, but too tired for the moment to ground and pound her rival>>>>....I told her about what it was like being a high school senior before Instagram....how senior year meant one thing:  Yearbook.....how your bio was your 4-sentence shot to say anything you wanted to say, knowing everyone in the class would read it....and that it was forever....some people would put things with 8/16/89, and you'd look to find the other person who had put that, and it was obvious the two of them had had sex with each other for the first time that day.....well, anyways, I told Andrea how girls would put coded bitchy comments to other girls in there.....oh, I don't know, like....Like:  Warm weather, Dislikes: Gossip, Blondes.....the secret was to put just enough information for only the girl the comment was intended for to figure it out....so my point was, the Yearbook was our Instagram....except Yearbook was once a year.....and Instragram is--constant....

>....so....then Andrea started looking for hidden bitchy comments by this girl....

>....and found them....and posted her own to the other girl....

>......mmmmm.....and you were loving every minute, weren't you 'Mom'?.....

>.... ohhhh, Barb, admit it--aren't you jealous of these girls--they have so many ways to contact each other directly....and indirectly, obtusely.....

>.....I know....if I had a daughter, instead of a son.....

>.....should we....break up Samantha and Andrea?....the fight seems to be out of gas.....

>.....I haven't heard Andrea give.....have you?....

>....We should have thought to have rounds.....like the St John's fights.....

>....No, this is better....<<<<tongue kiss>>>>

> ....How so?.....<<<<tongue kiss>>>>>>

>....Samantha's a better fighter....if she can rest, she'll finish Andrea....the fight will last longer this way....<<<<tongue kiss>>>>....

> .....I'm getting turned on again....

>....Me too........

>.....Finger me. Joan......

>....Yes, Barb.....yes....yes.....yyyesssssss......yeeeessss....

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2017, 12:18:11 PM »
SEX VS CATFIGHTING

As Samantha and Andrea continue their angry catball on the floor, Andrea too exhausted to have any hope of mounting a comeback, but Samantha too exhausted and weakened to, at least so far, secure either a knockout or submission from her rival, Joan and I remain locked in our own embrace, caressing and kissing each others' breasts and faces, talking about fighting and fucking, all while taking in the thrilling sites and sounds of the Samantha/Andrea bitchfight.

In other words......Heaven.

Joan and I continue to cum   ......   unpredictably   ....  langorously  .....I'm delighted with myself that she and I never allowed our St John's fight to get out of control.....that we never became bitter, implacable enemies, like Kim and Rebecca.  This is better.  Just two single moms, exploring their love of fighting.  Watching catfights.  Talking about them.  Instigating them--one tonight, maybe more later.  A world of possibilities before us.

> Joan, honey, I have a theory.

> What's that, Barb?

> You know how both of our marriages ended after a showdown catfight?  Mine versus the bitch Ron went to high school with in Nebraska?  And yours versus the work colleague in the hotel?

> Yeah, babe, what about it?

> Well, I've been thinking about those fights.

> Hhhmmmm, sexy.

> I know, that's sorta my point.  My theory is that.....those fights were so sexy.....so exciting to us....the way we each rose to the challenge....like, there wasn't even any question about it, we just told the other bitch, straight out:  You, me, right now, we're settling this thing.....woman to woman....well, after the fight happened, even though we both won......and even though we both still loved our husbands.....well, there was no.point.....no sex with them would ever match the catfight we had with the other girl....

> So......if you think about it......those two other bitches DID gdt something out of it....they DID split us from our husbands....

> Joan, Joan....the glass is always half empty with you, isn't it?.....

> Maybe.....or maybe we should be doing less thinking   ....  and more....oh, I don't know, what can we do instead of thinking.....

>Mmmm, babe......I could.....caress your bush all night.....mmmmm....

> Mmmm.. Not that I'm complaining....but why do you like my bush so much, Barb?

> Mmm...  it's so.....sssooo.   ....fucking..naughty.  Just, llike, dirty.  When you show it, it's just such a naughty thing to do.

<<<<Joan and I lock eyes and cup each others' faces.  We exchange deep, passionate kisses.  We finger each other to orgasm.  We kiss more.>>>>>

>Barb, I'm glad you said that....that way.

> Mmm, why's that, Joan?

> Because, when I see my daughter in a text fight.....I get this feeling.....it's like you said, it's a naughty feeling.....and I just wanna.....fuel the flames....like, to make the fight even worse....

> I think we all like to see 2 other women bickering, right?

> But, Barb, this is totally different....i can't....help myself....Barb, this is my only daughter and I.....I could do this everyday--watch her catfight another woman.....

> There's nothing....wrong....with that....that's not what you're thinking, is it?.....

> Thank you for saying that.....but.....but you don't understand...it's that....the feeling is so strong.....I feel like sometimes I would do anything.....and Barb, I mean it....ANYTHING....to get her into a catfight....

> Meaning?....help me out here....<<<this confession is getting interesting>>>>

> Like, I mean....taking her cellphone and pretending to be Andrea and sending bitchy texts about another girl ...or to another girl.....

> Holy shit, Joan.  Have you done that??

> Not yet.  But,....Barb....  I want to.  And I'm going to, soon.  I just know it.

>  Joan, no offense....but if you want to send bitchy texts....why not just find someone you don't like,....and send them?  As yourself.

> Oh, Barb, I might do that.  But it's not the same....it's just not.  Maybe it's because Andrea is 18....or maybd it's too late for me--you and me, we grew up with landlines and rotary phones and passing paper notes around the classroom--it's not the same....all Andrea and her friends and your son KNOW is Instagram and Twitter and Snspchat....they're so much better at...fighting...on those than we are....

> Joan, you weren't shitting me....You actually get off on that, don't you?

> I do, Barb.  Is that bad?  Does that....repulse...you?

> It turns me on that you can verbalize it to me.

> Show me.  And not by fingering my bush. 

>  Mmmmm....you tease, you.

> What should we do?

> Tell me about a girl from school, one who I know, who Andrea is text fighting with.

> Hmmm...there's one in your son's class....a blonde named Kelsey.

<<<<Joan and I rub our hard breasts together, locking eyes, then tongue kissing until we cum.  The whole time, I'm picturing the eventual catfight Joan will no doubt bait Andrea and Kelsey into.>>>>

To be continued.....

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2017, 05:40:04 PM »
God a world of opportunity here. And Joan and Barb are so hot

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2017, 12:32:42 PM »
ST LOUIS 1996

Joan's story about the internet fights her daughter gets into, and will be getting into, remind me of the first internet fight I almost got into, in the internet Stone Age, in December 1996.

I was a junior at the University of Nebraska.  Out football team was playing against the University of Texas in the Big 12 Championship in St Louis.  A group of 16 of us from my dorm piled into 4 cars and made the drive from Lincoln to St Louis. 

The night before the game, a group of us Cornhusker girls, rowdy and wearing dressed in red, were out drinking in one of the few non-dive bars in downtown St Louis.  We ran into a group of obnoxious Longhorn girls, dressed in burnt Orange and jeans.  We naturally started pairing off by size and trash talking to each other about who would win tomorrow night's football game. 

I remember the Texas girl in the group who was the tallest was a blonde named Traci Br____ks.  I don't know why we immediately told each other our full name--maybe it was because we were travelling and out-of-town--we each hsd a sense of freedom.  We were jawing at each other about whether Nebraska or Texas was better at football, which girls were prettier, which were tougher, which could kick the others' ass.  It was standard juvenile bravado, but at the same time quite exhilarating. There was a 5% chance things might spin out of control and fists start flying, and Traci and I knew we would be facing off against each other if the time came to defend our schools' honor.

The bouncers in the bar eventually noticed our mini-confrontation, and our opposing colors, and separated us.  But not before I had picked up 3 interesting nuggets about Texas Traci:  one, her full name; two, her major (Finance), and three, that she was an athlete at Texas, a varsity Track and Field team member in the javelin and shot put.

The next night, at the game in the TWA Dome, I desperately stared into the Longhorn student section looking for Traci.  There were 70,000 people at the game, but Traci was tall and blonde, surely I could find her, right?  Well, no such luck--half the Longhorn bitches in their section were blonde, so Traci, if she was at the game, blended into the crowd.  My search was futile.  Oh, plus, we lost the game.  What a letdown.

When I got back to Lincoln, I booted up my (dial-up) AOL (that's America Online, for you younger folks), and went to my Webcrawler (Netscape, the first web browser, didn't come out until 1997), and (very slowly) found the University of Texas athletic site.  They had a full roster, with head shots, of every member of every athletic team.  I found Traci, along with a profile of her--her career highlights, her hometown, including parents and siblings, her major and her career plans.  I was hoping there would be an email address.  Dammit-no such luck.

Now, by 2017, this is pretty unimpressive stuff--the next step would be to Google her.  But Google didn't even start until 1998.  This was 1996--stalking a stranger on the internet was....well, it was creepy.  I logged off of AOL, and lay down on my bed.  I fantasized about what I would say to Traci if I had found her email, or a phone number, or a home address.  "Hey, remember me from St Louis?  I'm the Nebraska girl who was trash talking with you.  Wanna find out if Texas girls or Nebraska girls are more bad ass?  Wanna fight?"

I remember the fall 1996 semester winding down in the dark December days, classes ending, and finals week approaching.  I remember having full days completely available for studying, my friends asking if I wanted to go to the library.  And me saying, "No thanks, I'm gonna study in my room."  And then pulling up Traci's profile picture on AOL.  And masturbating to the thought of us finding each other on the internet, arranging to meet each other halfway in Wichita, Kansas over Christmas Break, and having a vicious catfight with each other.  Both of us wearing the school colors like we were that night in St Louis, fighting for school and state pride.  And just because we hated each other.

I remember as December 1996 became January 1997, and not being able to let go of the idea of fighting Traci from Texas.  I remember spending hours of time on AOL, getting into the Texas Finance Department web administrator's site, asking if there was a student named Traci, and asking for her email address.  I remember being asked if I was a faculty member or administrator at University of Nebraska (since @unl.edu was in my email address), then being asked why I was accessing their site thru AOL.  Shit, I remember saying to myself one day and slamming my phone down, wondering if I was "busted", if the FBI was going to knock on my door.  Then masturbating to offset my fear.  Then, one day, January 18, getting Traci's student email address.  Agonizing for hours about what to say to her by email.  Typing it up, my fingers shaking.  Hitting send.  Waiting for a reply.  Masturbating.  Waiting.  Logging back in.  No reply yet.  Masturbating.  Waiting.

Then, on January 21.  "Your email to Traci could not be delivered because this address has been deleted."

Shit.  Did she dis-enroll?  I go back to the Athletics website.  No Traci on the Track team.  Fuck.  Where is she?

That, you see, was the internet in 1997.  No Facebook.  No Snapchat.  No Google.  I never did find Traci, and we never did fight.

So, Joan, if you want to bait your daughter Andrea into catfights, and watch them, like you and I are doing tonight, you go right ahead.

As long as I can watch, too.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2017, 09:05:46 PM »
FIGHT CLEANUP

With Joan and I sexually satiated, and with the Samantha-Andrea war having run its course, we break up the two girls, and begin to treat their wounds.  Joan comforts her daughter, while I tend to Samantha.  Having been a stripper for over a year, Samantha can tell when someone has used her body for their own sexual pleasure.  She can tell that's what I've just done--that Samantha's objective tonight was to give Andrea an ass kicking, but mine was to get off.  She seems genuinely hurt and betrayed.  Neither of I say so out loud, but we each sense that our fling is over.  That all that remains is the formal breakup.

And I'm ready to move on to my next thing.  Being in on Andrea's online and, God willing, real life catfights. 

I rub down Samantha's back and shoulders.  I marvel at the bite marks Andrea has just inflicted on her.  I think back to the St John's brawl between Kim and Rebecca.  I feel strangle proud of my son, and of myself for raising a son, who could make two women want to destroy each other over him.  I feel disgust at Samantha for her life choices, or for the circumstances that led to her life choices, of being a fallen woman--the type of woman who a man can sleep with, but would never consider dating.  Samantha stole my son from Andrea, and even proved herself the better woman than Andrea--but even then can never truly "win" my son.  It's socially impossible for the two of them to ever be a couple.  To date at one of the Saturday night school dances.  At senior prom.  To go thru college together.  To get engaged, married, to make a family.

Samantha can, and did, cock-block Andrea.  But that's all she can do.  To negate something else, for someone else.  Not to accomplish anything positive for herself.

As I dress her wounds, she and I silently come to this sad realization.  And what it means for her.  The limits on her future.  And that's before middle age even comes.  The room weighs heavy with sadness.

Andrea is a different story.  Her future is wide open with possibilities.  After tonight, she'll never fear staring down another woman, any rival.  Men will sense her confidence, and be drawn to it.  They'll pursue her.  Men who are drawn to strong women like her.  Including ones who already have a strong woman, like her.  Neither woman will back down.  Just like I didn't back down to Ron's side chick, and Joan didn't back down to her ex's office colleague. 

I crave moving in with Joan.  To sleep in the same bed as her.  To have her carpet-thick bush to myself.  The sexual chemistry between us is undeniable.  Andrea and my son never did consummate anything between them--they could get used to living under the same roof.  Household finances would be so much more managable with one mortgage, one electric bill, one water bill, instead of two.

The next day, I call Joan on the phone.

> Happy New Year, Barb.

> Happy New Year, Joan.  Is Andrea ok?

> Hell, no.  She got her ass kicked.  But she'll recover.  I'm proud of her.

> If it makes her feel any better, she gave Samantha all she could handle.

> You and Samantha doing it like rabbits?

> Actually, that's why I'm calling.  Joan, I've been thinking.  About yiu and me.  Do you, ummm, do you wanna move in with me?  Like, I sell my place, and we become, ummm, a couple??

> Barb, I'm.....wow....flattered?  Yes, flattered....and, umm....shaking...in a good way.....Barb, isn't this....impulsive?.....I mean, we're .....responsible, for one thing, for raising 2 high school students, right?.....Barb, we need to talk about this...

> Joan, I know...you're right....can I change my question....Joan, can we talk about, maybe, living together?....at some point?....

> Barb, yes....yes, I'm sexually attracted to you.....if I ever decide to be in a relationship with a woman.....it would definitely be you....I mean, do we date first?.....how does this work?....

> Not that I have the answers, Joan, but.....we're way way past dating aren't we?......between the fight we had.....the fight we watched.....that counts for, like, 10 dates, doesn't it?

> I suppose.  I'm definitely agreeing with you.  Let's just....let's talk this thru.

> I want you.

> I know.  I want you, too.

> I'm free tonight.

> Of course you are, bitch!  You don't have any service hours this week!  I do!

> I know, I'm sorry.  Being a single mom sucks.  Let's not be one anymore.

> I agree.  Let's not.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2017, 12:32:05 PM »
JANUARY 2, BACK TO SCHOOL

On January 2 of the new year, Andrea returns to school as a student, and Joan returns to fulfill her service hour obligations.  Basking in my freedom from servicd hours, I begin moving my "essentials"--clothes, sheets, toiletries--into Joan's place, and I contact a realtor to put my place on the market.  My place is nicer than Joan's, but it will "move" faster in a sale.  I break the news to my son, who is fine with having Andrea as a step-sister--and with me coming out of the closet.  Crisis averted.

When I get to Joan's place with my stuff, I see Andrea's cellphone charging in the corner.  I have an irresistable desire to read her text messages.  I pick up the phone, hoping she doesn't have it locked with a passcode or thumbprint.  Success--she doesn't.

I scroll through her Instagram, her Snapchat, and her texts.  Lots of talk about "fucking" and "69" and "bj's".  It's hard to tell if Andtea talks about sex constantly or if she actually engages in it, but if the latter, thank goodness my son slept with Samantha instead of Andrea, because Andrea must have an STD by now if her actions at all resemble her talk.

I start searching for the good stuff--the internet catfights.  Who was thst girl in my son's class Andrea was text-fighting with?  Kelsey?  I find Kelsey's Instagram page in Andrea's favorites.  I see bitchy comments posted by Andrea on certain of Kelsey's posted selfies.  I go to Andrea's Instagram page to look for comments by Kelsey.  Kelsey appears capable of giving of giving as well as she takes.  Although in theory cellphones aren't allowed at school, several of Kelsey's friends appear to have snuck them in today, because they are commented to Kelsey about Andrea's scratches and bruises, asking Kelsey if she was the inflictor of the wounds.  Other girls know about the Andrea-Kelsey feud.

I begin to masturbate to Andrea and Kelsey fighting--fighting virtually, and fighting for real.  Then the thought hits me--I have a gitlfriend now.  I don't need to masturbate--I can have real sex.

I text Joan.

> I'm at your place.  SOS.  Horny as fuck.

> From what?

> Looking at Andrea's Instagram.

> Wait'll you see her Snapchats when she's home some night.  Wild stuff.

> Shit.  I need to cum.  Can you get here.

> No, bitch.  I'm stuck with service hours cuz of you.

> Fuck.  If I go to the parking lot, can you sneak out to my car for a bit?

> 10 minutes top.

> That's all I need.

> Me, too.

> Siya, babe.

> xoxoxoxo

I hope I make it without cumming at s stoplight.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2017, 10:02:50 AM »
CAR SEX

With the mid-day January sun coming into the car at a low angle, providing us with refuge from the bitter Midwest winter cold, Joan and I kiss each others' dry, chapped faces, while fingering each other under, respectively, my sweatpants and her skirt.  We've both cum once each, quickly, but desire more before I return home.  We fish around for a discussion topic which will get us "over the top".

> Barb, I have a confession to make.  About....ummm, your son. 

> Mmmm...oh, boy.  Well, go ahead, I'm not exactly one to talk, crushing on your daughter Andrea like I am.  <<<<We pull each other closer, our noses pressed into each others' cheeks.>>>>>>

> Well, not about your son, exactly.....about his,....well, his bed. 

> Tell me, Joanie.....don't be shy, just tell me.  <<<I figure, there's nothing this woman can tell me about my son more twisted than where my mind has already gone with her daughter Andrea.>>>>>

> Well, it's just that.....after he got ready for school and left, I....I.....I pulled up his comforter.....and, Barb, men can be so gross, but this part I miss about having a man around.....ever since my divorce.....there was cum in his sheets.....

> Mmmm, you knew that would be there, didn't you, Joanie?....Don't act like you're surpised...<<<<<our tongue kissing gets wetter, deeper>>>>>

> But.....Barb.....it's not that....it's....what was he thinking sbout when he did it?......

> Mmmmmmm, why don't you ask him when he gets home??.....<<<<<I'm as close as can be to cumming>>>>...

> I want to.....except.....I don't want to mske him self-conscious about it....the next time....and the next time....and the next time.....he does it.....while I'm at home.....listening.....

> Mmmmm, Joan.....that fantasy is.....naughty....

> I know it is.....do you think.....it will happen?.....

> I'm sure it might......now that we're all one big, happy family.....weekdays will probably be tough....this school keeps the students so busy.....no idle hands, right? ....but I'm sure some weekend....maybe I can take Andrea out....and leave you and him....alone....see what happens...

> <<<<<<Joan begins riding my finger, releasing herself desperately with rapid hip thrusts....she finishes quickly>>>> Fuck that's hot.....so, Barb.....as long as we're talking fantasies.....where would you take Andrea....

> <<<<<<Our conversation has taken such a twisted, depraved turn, I actually lose track of whether we're talking fantasies, or planning next weekend.  I decide to just go for it, and let my mouth follow my mind into whatever deep, dark corner it chooses to go.>>>>  Mmmm.....I'd drive Andrea to Kelsey's house....

> Mmmm.....Barb, sssoo naughty.....but....what if Kelsey's mom answered the door?.....

> Ooooohhhh ggggaaawwwdd, I'd actually want that....so I could tell her that the texts between Andrea and Kelsey have really gone to far.....that surely they're one text from fighting in the restroom at school.....they'll both be expelled....let's let them fight right here, right now.....and settle this...

> Mmmmmm, you'd watch the whole fight, wouldn't you?....

> Part.

> Why just part?

> Mmmm, silly......because.....Because Kelsey's mom and I would get so.....frisky, watching....that we'd start fighting too.....mmmmmm, that bitch......<<<<<<I cum onto Joan's hand>>>>>>.......

> Barb, I don't know which made me more jealous.....the thought of you watching Andrea fight without me.....or the thought of you fighting someone else.....

> Mmmmm.......you probably need to geg inside the school, don't you.....

> Back to reality?

> For now.

> I'll be home soon.

> To check up on me?

> That's right.  I'm a jealous partner.

> Well, so am I.

> Oh, really?

> Really.

Joan gets out of the car, adjusts her skirt, and returns to school.

This arrangement is going to be trouble.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2017, 10:47:18 PM »
"ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH MY SON?"

As January progresses, there are kinks in the honeymoon glow between Joan and me.  The sex becomes less frequent and less exciting.  But I knew that would happen eventually--I'm somewhat relieved at its subsidance at times, since the torrid pace and intensity of the New Year was scary and disorienting.  I'm also new to the girl-on-girl thing.

Rather, my annoyance and unease comes from two other sources.  First, my loss of freedom.  My house is on the market.  I have to leave it "staged for showings" 24/7.  In a sense, it's already no longer mine.  I have no refuge, no "fortress of solitude", to retreat to when I need to think, to decompress.  I begin to resent Joan for the loss of freedom.  I wonder if she notices when we're making love....or even when we're not.  Plus, I have no patience for the give and take negotiating of the house selling process.  (No. I will not consider touching up the paint on the crown molding in the bedrooms.  Dumb ass.)

But a second source of tension between my new lover and me is my son.  Joan's original comments about missing, and enjoying, a man's dry ejaculate in men's bedsheets seemed innocent at first.  But it begins to take on a more sinister air.  Everyone so often, I catch Josn in my son's bedroom, feeling his sheets.  When I come home, and the two of them have been home alone, I sense a guilty vibe coming from my son--since he was a toddler, he's been terrible at hiding guilt from me. 

It's not that I think they'll have sex.  In fact, I'm confident they won't.  Samantha confides to me thst my son is turned off by feminine pubic hair.  And Joan has the thickest, widest damn bush I've ever seen.

Or did.  On January 26, the Feast of Sts. Titus and Timothy, I hop into bed with Joan.  My hand reaches down to her crotch. 

She's shaved.

The sensation is.....it's......did she do this to please my son?

I decide to tty to catch her in a lie before she can think.

I tongue kiss her roughly. then ask, "Are you obsessed with my son?"

> "No more than you are with Andrea."

> <<<<Oh, so we're gonna play that game, are we, bitch?  Our tongue kissing turns progessively more violent.>>> That's different.  I like watching her in fights she's involved in anyways.

> <<<<>We are starting to say 'ow!' at each others' bites and sharp tongue lashes.>>>>  I like watching him masturbsting.....which he, likewise, is involved in anyways.  Touche, bitch.

> <<<<<We begin to pinch each others' biceps, not at all playfully.>>>>  Then, why shave, honey?  If not to fuck him, bitch?

> <<<<<> Joan pushes me down and mounts me face.>>>  What kind of mother knows her son's preference is pussy grooming.   Bitch.  Bitch.  Eat it, bitch.  <<<<<Joan fucks my face and cums more rapidly, and intensely, thsn usual.>>>>>

> <<<<Joan rolls off my face and fingers my pussy.>>>>  What kind of mom encourages her daughter's catfights, fucking bitch?   <<<<I thought I said that to hurt Joan, but the mere mention of Andrea catfighting sends me into ecstasy.  I cum violently to Joan's fough fingering.>>>>>

We catch our breaths.  Then turn away from each othrr angrily.

>  Be careful with my son.

>  Be careful with Andrea.

I dream of sex all night long.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2017, 04:46:02 PM »
WINTER OF DISCONTENT

As the long, dark, cold, grey winter drags on, my sex life with Joan degrades into disrespectful face-riding, demeaning namecalling, and physical selfishness.  Not that our relationship outside of the bedroom is much better.  Although our finances remain fully separate, we somehow find a way to constantly fight over money.  Offers, with contingencies, begin to materialize on my home.  Joan encourages me to hold out for an unencumbered offer, but then questions why I allow a certain prospective buyer lose interest.

Why the sale of my house is any of her business is beyond me.  We fight in bed one night just over this topic.  Verbally.  Then physically.

As January tax forms arrive, Joan "accidentally" reads thru alimony and child support statements from my ex-husbands.  She performs calculations on the payments as a percentage of his income.  She alternatively derides me for extracting an unjust settlement, then for accepting too little. 

I become the object of constant nagging from her.  In bed, I hiss at her that her husband was tempted by affairs and office flirting because of her relentless badgering of him.  She proclaims her superiority as a wife by rubbing in my face the long-lasting affair, with his high school sweetheart no less, by ex-husband indulged in behind my back for years, as I commuted each day into the city.  Joan and I catfight in bed to a mutual climax angrily as we bicker over whose marriage was worse.  Over who was the worse wife.

Our bedfights escalate.  We move onto the topic of parenting.  Except......not over who is the worse mother.  But over who would be the worse step-parent to Joan's daughter or my son.  I hiss at Joan that she has no interest in mentoring my son, that she just uses or cohabitation as an excuse to stalk him, to linger in his bedroom.  Joan taunts me for my fascination with Andrea's cyber-feud with Kelsey.  Joan relates a principal's office summit meeting with herself and Kelsey's mom, where the two parents were read the Riot Act as to the school's zero tolerance policy on fighting, but also on cyber-bullying.  Andrea's and Kelsey's social media posts are being monitored by school security.  As a high school senior with her final spring semester approaching, an expulsion would be paralyzing to Andrea's college prospects.

Joan and I verbally fight, in bed, over who is paying for Andrea's college education, who is funding her 529.  Yearend statements in Andrea's name arrive by mail.  I "accidentally" open them.  Joan notices, and sulks for the rest of the day.  Then lays into me over it at night, in bed.

I think back go the St John's fight Joan and I had.  I went easy on her at the end of the fight.  The reality sinks in with me--Joan thinks SHE went easy on ME.  She thinks she let me win. 

We each think we would win a real fight.

Only one of us can be right.

To be continued.....

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2017, 05:36:24 PM »
Mmmmmmmmm.....the next fight will be so fucking nasty. I can?t wait

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2017, 11:01:20 AM »
VALENTINE'S DAY MIXUP

Between our busy schedules--my house showings and discussions with my realtor, Joan's service hours at school, income tax preparation, and daily school transportation for Andrea and my son--and our increasingly frosty relationship (except for our intense and climactic bedfights, we rarely speak directly to each other), Joan and I manage to botch our first Valentine's Day together.

Andrea's February after-school activity is the School Play--she has landed a plum role as the Lobster in a musical version of The Little Mermaid.  The role involves numerous vocal solo's, and enables her to display her acting and vocal talent.  It also keeps her away from Kelsey between now and May, so that the two enemies don't arrange or stumble into a school catfight which will cost Andrea her high school diploma.  The drawback is that the practice hours are long, and I frequently end up driving her home. 

Oddly, Andrea has not yet gotten her drivers' license.  She has no interest--upon graduation, she plans on living in a city like Chicago or San Francisco or Austin where no car is necessary and just Uber-ing everywhere.  This is a direct contrast with Joan and my generation, where a license was not only a rite of passage to adulthood, but a gateway to freedom and sex.  But Andrea's phone and Instagram and FaceTime and SnapChat meet all her 18 year old sex needs--no car, or license, necessary. 

I come to enjoy the car rides home with her.  Our talks in the car replace the companionship missing in my relationship with her mother.

My son, meanwhile, is excelling on the school's Math Olympiad team.  They practice problems after school everyday, then once a month have a large intra-school math meet.  Since the afternoon practice sessions end at the same time as Joan's school service hours do, she gets into the habit of driving him home after school.

In Joan and my bedfights (what we do together in bed has long since shed any remote resemblance to lovemaking), our bonding with each others' child becomes a topic for taunting and teasing.  As in:

> Andrea was telling me how well one of her solo's went in practice today.  It's doing wonders for her confidence.

> <<<<Pinching and twisting my biceps mercilessly>>>> Your son was telling ME what girls and school he's attracted to.  And what type of women outside of school.

> <<<<Mounting Joan, and clawing at her nipples>>>>  I bet that had to hurt, hearing how different the women he desires are from you.

> <<<<slapping me on the side of the face, tugging my ears>>>> Show what you know, out of touch bitch.  He lllluuuvvvvs tall women.  He calls us...Amazons.

> Slut.

> Bitch.

> Whore. <<<<I angrily mount Joan's face, if for no other reason than to silence her shrill voice telling me hurtful things about my son.  Joan isn't "listening" to my son's sexual confessions--she's shaping and forming them.  And I hate her for it.  Joan bucks desperately to escape my pin, and maneuver that is successful most nights, but not tonight--I must be more angry and determined than usual.  I cum into her face, as Joan simultaneously finishes herself with her fingers.  We roll away from each other, doing whatever the opposite of cuddling is called even though we both desire it.  But we are both too proud to call a truce.  If my house was in any condition to sleep in, I would leave right now and spend the night there.  Joan's feet and mine accidentally touch, and we kick each other away.  We resent each other even more than when we started tonight.>>>>>

If we were a straight couple, now would be where the makeup sex would start.  But we're a f-f couple, both in our first f-f relationship.  Neither of us knows how to make the first move towards reconciling.

So, instead, what happens next.....happens.

The next night is Valentine's.  Time has slipped away on us, and neither Joan nor I have made date plans for our first Valentine's as a couple.  And, anyways, Andrea's play practice is running late.  I'm in the parking lot, waiting for her, to drive her, home.....I guess.  Or, maybe.....do you suppose she'd like to go to dinner with me?  Ya.....fat chance, Barb.....I'm sure every place is sold out tonight.

Well, wait.....then.....how?.....Joan is texting me.  It's a selfie.....her and my son.....out at dinner.  I text her back.

> How'd you get a table?  Someone cancel?

> I made the reservation a couple of weeks ago.

> For you and me?  Or you and him?

> Oh.....I was keeping my options open.

> So, what are Andrea and I supposed to do for dinner, selfish bitch?

> I'm offering to bring you two home take out, dumb ass.

> Never mind.  She and I will be fine.  With food....and other things.

> What's that supposed to mean?  Some stupid, awkward, clumsy, disgusting sexual double entendre???

> My son doesn't mind you texting while you have dinner with him?

> f u

> Cute.  So your long messages WERE bothering him?  His eyes wondering?!?, LIKE YOUR HUSBAND'S DID????

> f u i'm busy

> YOU texted ME, stupid shit.  Don't wait up for Andrea and me.

> f u

> Fuck you, Joan

I wait for her retort, but none comes.  I know she's itching to send one.  The fact that she isn't typing must mean my guess was right--my son must have commented on, or at least noticed, her angry texting while they were at the table.  He must have begun disengaging from their conversation.  She must have noticed her multi-tasking skills were deficient--that she was failing at whatever sick scheme shd has planned for my son tonight, realizing she could make me jealous OR wine and dine him, but not both.  Having to choose must have been frustrating to her.

But she's chosen.  I become sad at what my parenting has exposed my son to.

Andrea climbs in the car.  She sees tears welling in my eyes.

> Everything ok?

> No.  I had a text fight with your mom.

> Over what?

> We....umm....aren't doing anything for Valentine's....apparently.

> <<<<<thinking>>>>  That's sad.....can I help?

>....<<<<<<thinking>>>>....Do you wanna.....maybe....swing by Kelsey's house?....See what happens?

> <<<<thinking>>>>>  Let's go.

To be continued......

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2017, 04:55:51 PM »
Now it heats up

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2017, 10:58:24 AM »
CRUISING WITH ANDREA

Andrea and I drive thru the dark February night to the neighborhood her enemy Kelsey lives in, 2 towns north of where Andrea lives and where their school is.  Although neither of us have any definite plan in mind, we are both excited at the possibilities of our impulsive decision.  The school's decision to monitor Andrea's social media accounts means that since the New Year, Andrea and Kelsey have had to cease their dispute on Instagram and Facebook, and their class schedules have been arranged do as to avoid any contact in the hallways.  An IRL crossing-of-paths is the only scenario remaining open to them.  I sense Andrea's anticipation at the possibilities of our "field trip" to Kelsey's house.

I, meanwhile, am experiencing my own anticipation.  Kelsey's mom--I know I've seen her at school--blonde lady.  What's her name?  Lorraine, I think?  What will she say about bringing Andrea to Kelsey's?  Why will she think I brought her?  Obviously not for a playdate.  Will Lorraine allow Kelsey to fight Andrea?  And if so, will she want to watch?

Or will Lorraine want to protect Kelsey?  Will she be angry at me for bringing Andrea?  Will she call the cops?  Or will she want to fight me?  Does Lorraine fight? 

What if Kelsey, Andrea, Lorraine and I end up in a 2on2 fight in Lorraine and Kelsey's house.  How do you determine a winner in a 2on2 fight?  The "team" with the first girl to give loses?  Or, is it "last woman standing"?--the fight goes on until 3 women can't go any longer?  Would Lorraine and I fight during the entire brawl, or would we "pair off", me fighting Kelsey and Andrea fighting Lorraine for part of the fight?

As we cross the county line and the houses become noticably larger, and the roads become noticably less well-lit, I struggle to take my mind off of tonight's fight possibilities, and to focus on driving.  We enter a gated community with the gate open.  The roads are twisty and unalphabetized, nothing like the predictable grid system of Cook County.  We're the only car driving around, and no doubt would look totally suspicious to a patrolling police car, were one to show up.  Shit, these houses are big.  I feel pangs of nostalgia for the nuclear family life that I had with my son and ex-husband, until thzt bitch Colleen ruined it all.  Do these massive McMansions speak to the wealth of the owners?  Or are they mortgaged to the hilt and nothing but debt traps?

As we cruise through the darkened development, looking for house number 12764, I notice there are no sidewalks.  How damn sad.  No wonder these spoiled rich-bitch teenagers get into so much trouble on Instagram--there's no going outside after school to see who else is out.  They just come home to their brick McMansions, lock themselves in their bedrooms, and go online.  This town is less than 10 miles from Cook County, but it's a world away socially.  So sad, so sterile.

And, yet.....damn, the wealth.  Range Rovers and Lexus's and Acura's and SUV's in every driveway.  Do the moms in this neighborhood work?  The dad's obviously work either downtown, or as doctors in the suburbs.  Does Lorraine work?  Is she doing something with her husband right now?  Out to dinner with him?  Already in bed?

Shit, this was a stupid plan.

But Andrea and I press on.  We've come this far--we need to see it to a conclusion.

We get to a house numbered 12764.  We get out and knock on the door, our nerves tense with anticipation.  No answer.  Shit, it's cold out.  We ring once more.  Still no answer.  Owls hoot in the background--there's a sound you don't hear much in Cook County.  We get back in the car, defeated and relieved at the same time.

"Was that even the right house?", I ask, rhetorically.  I enter it into my GPS.  "You are....6 tenth's of a mile.....from your destination."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me.  Right development, right house number, wrong street.  Why would they give two houses in the same development the same 12764 street number?!?!?", I demand to my innocent passenger.

Andrea and I are hungry, lost, and frustrated.  And lonely.  What a damn pathetic way to be spending Valentine's. 

Welp, this evening was a total....fucking...waste.  We look at each other, the only decision remaining being which Drive-Thru we do for dinner on the way home, Taco Bell or McDonalds.

Suddenly, on the darkened road behind us, we hear 2 female voices, walking on the road parallel to us.  We strain to listen.  The two girls are laughing, giggling really, probably stoned.  One has some sort of Eastern European accent, and the other is Andrea's age.  "I think that's fucking Kelsey," says an incredulous Andrea.  "What??" I ask, my nerves on edge agsin, my heart racing.  The pitch black darkness causes us to rely on sound to orient ourselves.

The female pedestrians approach our car from behind, and Andrea seizes control of the situation.  She tells me to shut the car off, and gets out of the paaengers door.  She strides to the sound of two females, now about 20 feet away, and confidently shouts,

> Hey, Kelsey, you bitch.

> <<<<After just a moment's hesitation.>>>>  Andrea??  What the fuck are you doing here?

> <<<<<I'm out of the car now, too, standing behind Andrea protectively.  I've literally and figuratively got her back, while Kelsey's mystery partner--tall like me--has hers.  Our eyes adjust to the near total darkness enough to vaguely make out each others' figures.>>>> I'm here looking for YOU, dumbass.

> Oh, is that right.  To fucking do what?   <<<<All four of us are now less than 10 feet away in the street.>>>>>

> <<<<Kelsey's blonde ice queen Eastern Europen partner speaks.>>>> Kelsey, who are these two bitches?

> This is that slut Andrea from my school.

> That's what I thought.  I'll fucking handle this.

>  <<<<The blonde ice queen lunges for Andrea, and I leap between them, tackling her to the ground.  We roll into a heap on the road, while Andrea and Kelsey wastd no time tearing into each other with fists and feet and knees.  The blonde claws at my face, the only flesh on my body unprotected by heavy wibter clothing.  I tear into her hair, trying desperately to get her razor-sharp nails away from my face.  She and I are fighting silently, while just inches away, Kelsey and Andrea punch and kick to shrieks of "bitch" and "slut".  Fists and shoots collide with coats and flesh, harmless blows intermingled with crushing unrestrained attacks.  The ice queen regains my undivided attention when she mounts me and attempts to slam my head into the pavement.  I deperately kick out of her pin, and angrily attempt the maneuver on her, but find her to be too strong for me.  She and I stalemate, and I hear dogs barking in the house my car is parked in front of.  The middle-aged female resident opens the door and shouts, "What's going on out there?!?.....I'm calling the police," and retreats back inside.>>>>>

The blonde ice queen grabs Kelsey by the wrists, and they run.  The suddenly vulnerable Andrea and I instinctively race to my car, and burn rubber out of the development.

"Do you think any cameras saw the license plate?", the surprisingly practical Andrea asks me.

"I doubt it, it was so damn dark," I reassure her.  "Let's just get the fuck out of here, then we can talk."

We speed back to Cook County.  No cops following us--phew. 

We pull into a large Mcdonald's parking lot.  I park into an isolated area.

Andrea mounts my lap, facing me, and sticks her tongue down my throat.  I reciprocate, clutching her hair with one hand and putting my other hand under her shirt.

We recklessly kiss and fondle in the darkened lot, not pausing to talk until we've each cum once.

> I couldn't tell--did you fuck up Kelsey at least?

> Not as much as I want to.  But I think her mouth was bleeding.  Fuck, I wish we coulda kept going.

> Who was that fucking blonde with her?

> Her family has a nanny from Poland.  Thst mighta been her...or a relative or friend of hers.  You and her were.....going at it pretty good.

> I know....I had her but......I kinda wanted to watch you and Kelsey fight.

> <<<kiss>>>  well, I....<<<kiss>>>....kinda wanted.....<<<<kiss>>> ....to wach you and her fight.

Andrea and I finger each other in the car for another hour.

We head home.

I pray that Joan is asleep--I'm not in the mood now to explain to her what happened tonight.

I slip into the bedroom. 

You know how sometimes, you just know?

I can tell my son has been in this bed tonight.

In the dark, Joan hisses at me, "You were with Andrea, weren't you?"

"You were with my son."

Joan and I silently fall asleep.

To be continued......

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2017, 08:04:22 PM »
Oh god don?t you dare stop hon!