News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Barb vs Joan -- Divorced MILF matchup

• 52 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Barb vs Joan -- Divorced MILF matchup
« on: October 29, 2017, 10:18:40 AM »
9TH GRADE ORIENTATION

Hello, ladies and gents.  My name is Barbara, but except on legal documents, I almost never use the full name.  I've always just gone by Barb, so that's the name I'll be using in this story.  I have straight blonde hair, am fit and thin, and tall.  As in over six feet tall.  Six foot three, to be exact.  I definitely stand out in a crowd. 

When I was a teenager, it was horribly awkward.  I played basketball, and do you want to know why?  Just to avoid having to answer the question, "Why don't you play basketball?" five times a day.  Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration.  But not much.  I learned to rebound and block shots pretty well, but never did develop a jump shot which was at all effective.  So, my biggest fear, standing out and not fitting in, haunted me even in the one place where other tall girls often find refuge--in athletics.  I was also born about a decade too early.  Nowadays, the 6-foot-plus girls excel in volleyball, which I love.  But in my high school, in Massachusetts, in my generation, class of 1994, girls Volleyball wasn't offered as a sport.  So I sucked it up, played 4 years of mediocre high school basketball, and got as far away from my hometown as I could.  I went to the University of Nebraska, to study accounting.

I went to college running away from my teenage awkwardness, but I had accidentally stumbled into the best situation for me, for two reasons.  The first reason was college football.  Tom Osborne was at the peak of his coaching career, and won National Champioships my freshman year in 1994 and my senior year in 1997.  I'll never forget making the trip to Miami for New Year's 1995 to watch us win in the Orange Bowl.  I have so many memories from those falls in Lincoln, wearing red, and cheering for the Huskers.  Part of the joy was genuine, but part was a manifestation of my awkwardness.  I enjoyed those football Saturdays, partly, because I could lose myself in a crowd.  Even though my head was above most people in the crowd, I stood out, but not too much.  And even if someone did a double take and stared, it wasn't in an awkward way.  I blended in, sort of, and that was good enough.

The second unintentional reason college turned out to be a good fit was that I had found one of the places in the country where people genuinely go to college to meet a spouse.  Especially in 1997-1998, you could see the anxiety setting in with coeds who hadn't found a serious boyfriend yet.  Proposals started happening fast and furious the winter and spring leading up to graduation, and a sizable chunk of the girls getting diplomas on a sunny May afternoon in 1998 had engagement rings on.  I know, because I was one of them.

Even though I loved Ron, my fiance and later my husband, I got married for the wrong reason.  I got married out of fear.  Fear of going into the real world and dating.  Because of my height.  I had an exaggerated fear that men only want to date a woman shorter than them, which meant less than 3% of men would even flirt with me.  My 41 year old self, today, can recognize that rule to be partially true, but only partially.  When you're 22, you can't properly weigh risks and opportunities when it comes to dating, so you make the wrong choices.  Marrying Ron, a 5'10" guy willing to pair up with a woman 5 inches taller than himself, was a sub-optimal choice.

Don't get me wrong--the first 5 years of my marriage with Ron was amazing.  At the time, Nicole Kidman was married to Tom Cruise, and there were pictures all over magazines and TV of her towering over him, both of them smiling and clearly in love.  Those images let me finally shed my awkwardness, outside of the bedroom and in, and Ron loved every inch of the new me.  We got married, moved to Chicago, had a great support network of Nebraska alums to get us grounded, and I got a great job (I thought--more on that later) at Arthur Andersen.  I decided to become a CFA instead of a CPA, and began passing exams.  We were a bit surprised, but not in a bad way, when a baby, a son, came in 1999.  But since I was making way more money than Ron, I went back to work right away, and Ron took care of our infant son.

I said my preganancy was just "a bit" surprising because even though Ron and I were using condoms, we were having a lot of sex.  I'm talking, three times a day, 21 times a week.  We were obsessed.  And so it was just a matter of time till one of the condoms didn't work.  I got smart after that and got on the pill.  But Ron's and my sex life was highly satisfying--we were very compatible in that area.  Very.  It felt too good to be true, that it must end soon--and it did.

In 2002, Arthur Andersen blew up.  We were the auditors for Enron, one of the biggest financial frauds in history.  They went down, and took us with them.  99% of Andersen's employees were fired.  I was young enough to land on my feet in another job at a bank, but the whole experience was unsettling.  Our son headed to preschool, and suddenly Ron being at home felt like he was freeloading off of me, instead of doing me a favor.  Our three-a-day sex pace proved unsustainable, and even though at one a day we were doing better than our other married friends, there was a "the thrill is gone" stench in our downtown apartment.

Ah, downtown.  Those of you that have lived in Chicagoland know that downtown is all well and good when you don't have kids--the shows, the food, the bars.  But as kindegarten approaches, you buy a house in the suburbs.  It's just part of the cycle of life.  In the spring of 2004, Ron and I found a place in Woodstock, the deep, deep, Northwest suburbs.  Still on the Metra line, which I would take into the city everyday, while Ron supervised the kindegarten career of our son.  The farmy surroundings also reminded Ron of his Nebraska roots.  Things got a little bit better, until they got worse.

The long commute, 105 minutes both ways everyday, was very difficult on me.  I was missing out on the childhood of our son, who was asleep when I left for work in the morning and by the time I got home at night.  We were together as a family on weekends, but rarely ate a meal as a family all week.  I was lonely.  But my salary kept growing, and we needed the money.  So we kept doing what we were doing.

While in the office in the city, I reconnected with some Nebraska alumni--we'd have coffee together at Starbucks or lunch at Chipotle.  One day in spring 2009, when our son was in 4th grade, they introduced me to the world of Facebook.  They showed me how to connect with friends.  And then how to "spy" on people.  They asked me if I wanted to spy on Ron.  "But he's not on Facebook," I chirped.  Boy, did I look like an ass.  "Yes, he is.  Look," I was told.

That bastard.  An entire Facebook profile.  With 55 "friends".  45 of them women.  It was the "being on Facebook" which infuriated me.  It was the "not telling me" part. 

Hell ya, show me how you spy on someone.

Those of you who have found a spouse secretly on Facebook already know how this ends.  I just need to fill in the details.  One of his "friends" was an old Nebraska high school classmate of his named Colleen.  I had tucked Colleen away in a little drawer in my brain for two reasons.  The first was that in Ron's high school yearbook, Colleen had written a simple message--"3/14/92", which clearly implied they had done something memorably intimate on that day.  The second was that Colleen was one of the very few of his high school classmates not to attend our wedding or at least send us a bridal, then baby, gift.  I had a funny feeling Colleen would come up somehow someday, and now in 2009 she had.

My friends taught me how to snoop on Facebook.  It took some work--Colleen had hidden herself pretty well--but I cracked the case of where Colleen was now living.

Shit.

In Woodstock, Illinois.

And she's divorced.

I did what any jealous wife would do.  The next morning, instead of driving to the train station, I drove to Colleen's address.  I waited until it looked like there was activity in the house.  I walked up to the front door and knocked.

"Do you know who I am?  And why I'm here?"

<<<<Guilty, 'oh shit' look on Colleen's face.  Colleen is taller than she looked in the yearbook, and on Facebook--5'10" maybe 5'11".  I'm glad--what I'm about to do isn't picking on someone too much smaller than me.>>>

"Yes.  Hello, Barb.  Come in--we should talk."

I go in.  We shut the door.  "I didn't come here to talk."  I've never done anything like this, and yet it feels totally natural.

"I see.  Does Ron know you're here?"

"Nope.  Nobody does.  Why?"  <<<<<Shit, I shouldn't have told her that.  What if she has a gun?

"Just curious.  So, how do you want to do this?"

"You tell me.  Didn't you think I'd find out?  Didn't you know it would come to this?"  <<<<I can feel my heart pounding.>>>

"I should warn you.  I love him.  I'm not afraid to do this."

"Neither.  Am.  I."

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Barb vs Joan -- Divorced MILF matchup
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 11:14:43 AM »
BARB VS COLLEEN

As I stared down Colleen, I already knew my marriage was over.  This wasn't a one-time impulsive slip-up by Ron--it was actually moving a high school flame 700 miles to be with her.  Having been with Ron during multiple-times-per-day fucking binges, I knew that he and Colleen were having lots and lots of sex while I was on the train and in the big city.  As a CFA and the breadwinner in a family with a child, I also knew I had the right to impose post-divorce obligations on Ron.  But I needed Colleen out of the picture.  If our son was destined to have a stepmom, I was determined that it wouldn't be Colleen.  I needed to thrash her so thoroughly that she ran back to Nebraska with her tail between her legs.  That's what this fight was about.

I sized up my adversary.  Tall.  Fit.  Wearing a brown sweater and jeans.  Brown, medium length hair with some curls.  36c tits clearly formed against her sweater, tight as filling her jeans.  I sensed the sexuality which drew Ron to her.  Why hadn't she married yet?  Or had she, it hadn't worked out, and that's when she came after Ron.  I really didn't care.  I just wanted to send her packing.

The house had a just-here-temporarily feel to it.  Mismatched, incomplete furniture sets.  Lots of empty space. 

"Do you and Ron fuck here?  Or in my place?"

"Wherever the mood strikes us, honey.  We've done it in your bed.  Not a lot.  But enough."

We gingerly inch our way to an open space in an empty foyer, sensing the clash about to begin.  Although we've never met until three minutes ago, I feel an intimate physical connection with this woman, with whom I've been sharing a man, if the "1992" comment in Ron's yearbook is correct, for 17 years.  Over half my life.

"I know I can take you.  I knew it as soon as I saw your picture on Facebook."

"You're.  Nothing."

Colleen and I come together in the center of the foyer, burying our hands in each others' thick hair.  We're jerking each others' heads from side to side, struggling to bend each others' waists forward.  My reach is slightly but significantly longer than my rival's, and Colleen notices and adjusts by continuing to hairpull with one hand, but now scratching my face with the other.

"I'll scratch your fucking eyeballs out, Barb," she hisses.

"I'll make you beg, and ignore you, slut."

"Ya, right, Barb.  By pulling my hair??"

"That.  And this."

I extend my arms, and push Colleen by her hair across the room.  I gather myself, and her shoulders into the wall.  The collision causes a noticable vibration in the 60+ year old house.  Colleen grunts in surprise as she braces against the slam and then regathers herself.  She attempts to retaliate by grabbing my hair and spinning and slamming me into the same spot on the wall, but I anticipate, spread my feet, and hold her off with my hands deeply secure in her scalp.

Our faces come together.  I can smell the oils in her hair, the sweat on her skin, the breath coming out of her mouth.  All three are familiar.  I've smelled them on my pillow before.  For years.  The bitch wasn't lying.  She's been in my bed, with Ron.

Colleen breasts pressed against her sweater are an irresistable target.  With my stong right hand, I realease my grip from her scalp, and attack her left tit, punching it, sqeezing it, and mauling it.  Colleen again retaliates in almost an identical manner, but since my top is a loise work blouse, it tears, and her gashing is onto direct flesh.  She bares her nails, inflicting painful grasps to my sensitive breasts.  We are unable to muffle anguished cries of pain and strain.  In between, to compensate, ee insult each other.

Bitch.

You think you're hurting me?  I'm loving this.

I've wanted this for years.

Then where were you?

Fucking your husband is where.

You'll never fuck him again.

Says who?  You?  Don't make me laugh.

You don't seem like you're laughing now.

Having my blouse torn off doesn't make me feel vulnerable, but rather, uninhibited.  All my life I've hsd a "gentle giant" meekness during even the most minor confrontations.  Not with this chick.  I will make her remember me.

I push Colleen against the wall again, slam my knee into her midsection, and when she bends down, I yank her sweater over her head.  We are now both completely topless.  The fight slows down for the first time, as we compare breasts.  No wonder our gouging attacks were so painful--we are both fully aroused.  Is it the excitement of the fight?  Knowing that we are fighting for a partner we've both loved for years, and only one of us can have.

Now that our breasts are fully exposed, they become irresistable targets to our hands.  They reach out and simultaneously sink in as deeply as they did previously into our scalps.  The pain is excruciating, but we stubbornly continue.  The comparison to scalps is apt, as that's about how hard our breasts are now in our mutual states of full arousal.  Our faces press together, our noses touching.  The familiar smells of Colleen.  Does she recognize mine as well? 

I think of the amount of work ahead of me with my divorce.  Changing my name.  Telling everyone at work, at our son's school.  Finding my own place.  Ron and I divvying up our stuff.  And our investments.  I want to get started on "all that".  I just want this fight over, I decide.  Enough of Colleen.

I remember how effective my knee to her midsection was.  I repeat the move.  And block the predictable retaliation.  I pull her face down into my knee.  Several times.  The fight goes out of Colleen, but I continue.  She must sense cries for mercy will go unanswered, because she doesn't offer any.

I was wrong about one thing.  I never did get her to beg.  Stubborn bitch.

But I won the fight.  And not just 10-9.  10-8 at the least, and arguably 10-5.

I put on my top, and drive straight to a divorce attorney's office.  Seeing my dishevelled scratched appearance, they ask, "Did your husband to that to you?".  "No, the other woman did.  But you should see her."  The most beautiful woman in the office extends her hand and approaches me, "Hello, my name is Jessica.  It would be a pleasure to take your case."

Jessica and I get on swimmingly, sharing stories about my fight with Colleen for hours at a time.

Ron meekly accepts Jessica's demands.  We divide our assets.  We move from Woodstock to Arlington Heights.  Better schools for my son, a shorter commute for me.

I check up on Colleen on Facebook.  Safely back in Nebraska.

She knows who won our fight.

On weekends I don't have our son, I learn about a convenient new App called Tinder.  It matches you with guys ehose picture you like, and who liked yours.  And you call each other and hook up.

I get hooked.  When they ask what the scratches on my breast are from, I tell them about Colleen.  Most guys think I'm lying about the story.  But they enjoy it anyways.

Five years go by.

Ron and I decide to send our son to a private high school.  The Arlington Heights public high school is too big.  I tell Ron he should have thought of thst before hd bsnged Colleen.

At the parent orientation, I meet another six-footer mom.  Don't see many of those.  Gorgeous long black hair, firm body.  She introduces herself as Joan.  Neither of us has a wedding ring.  She sees the scratch scars on my left breast.  "You and I will match up nicely, I see," she drawls.

What the hell does that mean?

To be continued.....

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 12:20:14 PM »
Great story, look forward to the next part.. Nice angle on the story telling..

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 09:59:52 PM »
You weave an exciting story with the very best of them.  Please continue.  We're hooked. 
sidekick

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 09:57:39 AM »
FEAST OF ST JOHN

The fall semester of my son's freshman year at the new private high school was a transformative experience for both of us.  From 6am each morning to 10pm each evening, my son was immersed in non-stop organized athletics and academics, with an emphasis in liberal arts and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathletics) courses intended to prepare him for some of the finest technology institutions in the world--CalTech, MIT, Worcester Polytech.  His social life was also fully organized, with opportunities for networking with other boys in the school and dances with the school's girls.

Ah yes, the dances.  Trust me, you've never seen a high school dance like the ones at this school.  The live bands, the appetizers and punch, the decorations.  How did the school pull this off, weekend after weekend?  The answer is that they didn't--the parents did.  The life and blood of my son's school was the PTO, the Parent Teacher Organization.  The moms and dads in the PTO comitted the 3 T's, their time, talent, and treasure, to ensure that the students at the school had a memorable, productive 4 years.

Ah, yes, the dads.  Now, for the students with happily married parents, the dads really did contribute.  They might be travelling for work during the week, but I gotta hand it to them--they were "present" at those weekend dances, setting up and breaking down tables, getting up on ladders and setting up and taking down streamers, moving heavy speakers and whatnot.  They were putting in their "service hours" any way they could.  Which was awkward for the handful of us divorced moms.  Even if we could get our loafing ex's off their couches, did we really want them around as a reminder to ourselves and to our fellow parents that we had blown it in the most important adult decision wd had ever made?

Of course we didn't.

So, the school still needs our service.  Things need to get done.  We had to give of ourselves in some manner.  So, if I tell you the every divorced mom at the school was strikingly attractive, are you able to connect the dots and see what us divorced moms gave?  That it was our bodies?

Ok, I'll stop torturing you.  Mind you, I was tortured for the entire fall semester, figuring out the traditions and secret societies which had evolved since the school's founding in 1902.  The mom of my son's roomate had a daughter who was a junior in the school, so she was steeped in the lore and legends, and gradually initiated me into what was in store for me.  Including why that tall divorced raven haired stunner named Joan was dropping comments to me constantly.

I was forced to learn all this slowly, indirectly.  I'll just spell it out for you directly.

On December 27, the Feast of St John, the PTO's moms, and the school's women faculty and women adminstrators, and VIP alums home for the holidays, held a women's only Fight Club.  Here's how it worked.  Like the movie Fight Club, the first rule was that you didn't talk about it.  (And if absolutely necessary to make oblique reference to it, only under the code name "Feast of St John".)  The second rule was that, it was the highest grossing fundraiser of the entire year--all proceeds from admission went into the Parent Fund for the school.  And the third rule was, all upperclass divorced moms had to pick a divorced freshman mom who she thought would be a good topless-boxing-to-a-knockout-finish matchup with.  All ticket purchasing attendees voted on what matchups they wanted to see, and the top three vote-getting bouts were held the evening of December 27.  The three winning moms were forgiven from their service hours for the remainder of the school year, and their child was promised first choice in the summer camp lottery.  Both of these "prizes" were more valuable than cash or even gold itself, believe me, so the upperclass moms choosing an opponent were motivated to pick a compelling, vote drawing matchup.  And the 6 chosen boxers were highly motivated to win their fight.

Joan had, of course, chosen me as her proposed Fight Club oppenent.

Over drinks one night, my son's roomate's mom, an attractive blonde named Miriam, had explained to me how the St John's fundraiser had been co-opted from a 1920s-era hazing ritual where upperclass girls would challenge incoming freshman girls to fights.  One year, one of the freshman girl's moms found out about a fight after her daughter had received a thrashing, and challenged the upperclass girl's mom to a mom-on-mom fight at Christmas Break pickup.  How much of this origin legend was true hardly mattered--it made a great tale, and it helped stoke interest in the event.

Miriam asked me how I felt that women alums around the country were currently sizing up images and data that they had been provided on Joan and me, deciding if they wanted to invest good money in watching us go toe to toe until one of us had had enough.  I confessed the thought made me horny.  Horny as fuck.

I told Miriam about my fight with Colleen, 5 years ago.  Miriam told me about high school fights she had over boys.  When are the vote results for the three bouts announced, I asked Miriam.  Saturday after Thanksgiving, she informed me.

I sure hope I get chosen.

I sure hope I get to fight Joan.

To be continued.....

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 12:52:57 PM »
Another great chapter. Now you have to tell us how Miriam was initiated into the Feast of St.John activities!
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 07:12:10 AM »
SKYPING WITH JOAN

The Friday after Thanksgiving, I'm asked if I'll accept a Skype from Joan.  Hmmmm, I wonder, does this have to do with tomorrow's announcement of the three Feast of St John fights this year?

At 7pm that night, my Skype rings.  I answer.

Me:  Hello?

J:  Hey, Barb.  Thanks for taking my call.  Did you have a good Thanksgiving?

Me:  Oh, better than most years.  My son and I had dinner with my neighbors.  Not at my neighbors--we went out.  And actually I didn't even order turkey--I got the veal piccata.  Is that bad?  Is Thanksgiving a downer for you since.....you know....your divorce?

J:  Pretty much.  We just try to survive it.....my daughter and I.  She had turkey twice yesterday.  My ex is an ass about it and makes her eat it with him.

Me:  Well, it's over.  On to Christmas.

J:  Well, yes, about that.  That's why I'm calling, Barb.  About two days after Christmas.  <<<<<My pulse quickens.>>>>>  Tomorrow it's going to be announced that I challenged you to a Feast of St John's fight.  And our matchup was one of the top 3 votegetters.  We're going to be the middle fight that night.

Me:  Wow, I'm.....I'm honored to gdt picked.  Thank you for....umm....challenging me.  Anything I need to do to formally accept?

J:  Well, no.....I guess it's sort of a given that you accept....I suppose unless you have some injury....no, the reason they havd me call you is,....ummm....I'm supposed to ask you if the PTO needs to keep us separated between now and then.....as in....like, if you see me at the Christmas dance, like, neither of us will try and start shit with each other, right?  Like, you're not pissed off that I challenged you to a fight, right?

M:  No, no.  Not at all.  I guess some thin-skinned bitches must gdt bent out of shape at getting challenged, huh?

J:  Yeah, something like that.    <<<<I thrill to the thought of giving Joan 'tude on this call, and having her watch her back for the entire month of December.  Too late now.>>>>

M:  No, no, I'm not like that.  I mean you challenged me because I'm tall, right?

J:  That, and......

M:  And....don't hold out on me, Joan.

J:  Barb.....can I see thd scratch scars on your breasts?  I mean....those are fucking amazing.  And, actually....before you answer.....can I show you....ummmm....between my legs?  You won't get offended, right?  Is that ok?

M:  I show you mine and you show me yours, huh?  Ok, I'm game.  Go, you first.

J:  <<<<<Joan directs her Skype camera to her crotch and removes her sweats, revealing the thickest, furriest raven-haired bush I've ever seen.  And over 35 claw scars.  Both amaze and shock me.  But I only comment on the scars.>>>>>>

M:  Holy shit, Joan.  Were you mauled by a fucking bear?

J:  I think you know better, Miss Scratched Tits.

M:  Yes, actually I do.  There must be a helluva story behind that?  Is it related to your divorce?

J:  Yep.  Happy ending, believe it or not.  Four years ago.  Stupid bitch from my ex's company leaves a voice mail on his cell that she's in town for the week.  As in, they're not already dating, but they're already sexting, and now she wants to turn it into dating, sex, whatever.  Gives the downtown address she's at.  I was checking his cell messages in case our daughter was calling him.  So I pretend to be him, and text back that I'll be there at 7 the next night. 

M:  Holy shit, Joan.  Your intention was to fight her?  To beat her up?

J:  I guess just to scare her.....or not even that, just to get her all worked up that she was getting some cock, and then get disappointed, you know?  And, it worked--when she opened the door, she was naked.....and shocked to see me.  But then she could tell I was enjoying it, that I had punked her.  And she invited me in, and shut the door behind us.  And she dared me to get naked and "face" her.  And, well, we just started scratching down there, like, shredding each other.   

M:  <<<<I make a cringing face.>>>> Sooo,....who won?

J:  Well, she begged for mercy first.  And cried first.

M:  Must have been a long flight home for her.  So you told you told your ex he was busted for sexting with her?

J:  Yeah.........Her and 7 or 8 others.  It's never just one girl, I tell my daughter.  Once they start, guys, they're all in.......  So how about yours?  What under that shirt?

M:   <<<<<Opening my shirt and removing my bra.>>>>  I'm afraid these aren't nearly as....dramatic....as yours.  <<<I lean my scarred breasts into the Skype camera.  Joan squints, inspecting them.>>>>

J:  Actually, don't sell yourself short there, hun.  Look at that.  Right over and through the nipple.  You and her....she knew your husband?

M:  For 17 fucking years.  Since high school.  And, actually, I think she was the only one.  Tell your daughter to wstch out for that scenario, too.  The one that got away.  The missed connection.

J:  So is your ex together with her now?

M:  Believe it or not....no.  I fucked her up to send her back to Nebraska.

J:  Shit.  That's amazing.  You must have totally fucked her up.  Bad ass.

M:  Thanks.  So I guess the lesson is.....good thing our fight isn't a catfight.

J:  Yes, good thing.  Boxing gloves.

M:  Phew.

To be continued.....

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 07:16:51 AM »
Now we need to hear about the pussy clawing catfight as a flashback perhaps. And gods I hope the gloves come off during the fight.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 12:42:08 PM »
SUNDAY NIGHT VISIT FROM MIRIAM

The Sunday after Thanskgiving, the day after I've learned that I'll be topless boxing with Joan in the second bout of the evening in this year's Feast of St John, Miriam texts me and asks if she can come over.  She wants to show me on Facebook the other 4 fighters, since texting or emailing--anything which generates an actual or virtual paper trail-- about the evening is strictly forbidden.  She also wants to ask me how my conversation with Joan went.

Miriam comes to my door.  We hug, and take a seat on my couch.

Miriam:  Exciting, exciting!! You're in the big time now, Barb!!  This is huge!  All the mom's in the school will know who you are!  And the big donor alums!

Barb:  Oh, stop it.  If you're so jealous, you'd get divorced so you could be eligible for a bout.

M:  Hey, hey!  I can't afford a divorce.  But if I could, I'd be the first one trying to get myself out there.  Speaking of which:  tell me how the phone call with Joan went.

B:  Well, slow down, slow down--who are the other 4 fighters?  Whose the first and third bout.

M:  Oh, yes, almost forgot.  Here, I have all 4 bookmarked.  So, here's the first bout.  Meet Rebecca.  And meet Kim.

B:  Wow, two petite blondes.  I've seen Kim around--she's the one with the freshman, right?  A girl, I think?  I don't think I've seen Rebecca around.

M:  The grapevine says they have a real-life grudge--that Rebecca's daughter ratted on Kim's daughter for cheating on homework.

B:  Wow.  How many of the St John's fights are real life grudges.

M:  Oh, a few.  It happens.  Who do you think sill win?

B:  Oh, I'd lean to Kim.  She had a bit of an edge the couple times I saw her.  A little bit of bitchiness, ya know?

M:  Oh, yes I do.  So, the last bout of the evening are 2 redheads, Theresa and Fiona.

B:  Interesting.  Wow, they both look bad ass. 

M:  Their fight got the most votes.  But enough aboug them--I've always wanted to know:  what was it like talking to a woman who called you out?  A lot of those calls don't go well, I've heard.

B:  It was.....ummm...interesting.  Miriam, you've noticed these scars on my tits, right?

M:  <<<<blushing>>>> well, umm, yes.   But, don't tell me--she has scars on her tits, too?  From a fight?

B:  Not on her tits, Miriam.  On her pussy.

M:  Get!!!  Out!!!  That's fucking hot.

B:  And, Miriam.  It was the fight that ended her marriage.  Just like mine.

M.  Mind.  Totally.  Blown.  Barb, aren't you two sorried about fighting each other.  I mean, knowing what each other are capable of?

B:  Sort of.  But, well, it's in boxing gloves.  What could go wrong?

Turns out, a lot could go wrong.

To be continued.....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 12:15:11 PM »
DECEMBER TRAINING

All 6 of the women chosen to fight on December 27 are given forgiveness from their service hours the entire month of December.  Well, that's not exactly true--we're expected to use our service hours to train.  We are warned that a topless boxing match is all about cardio, and to run and train.  We are given free December gym memberships at six different gyms.  Mine is at a sports complex a few miles to the northeast of the school.

One night, December 15, 12 days until fight day, I notice a set of boxing speed bags in the upstairs section of the gym.  I realize that I've never had a pair of boxing gloves on in my life.  I inquire about borrowing a pair, and I go upstairs and starting working on a bag.  My awkwardness is evident to the 4 men and 1 girl who are working out in the same area.  The girl, about 20 and unbelievably attractive, introduces herself as Samantha and asks if I'd like some help.  "This is harder than I expected," I sheepishly admit.  Samantha shows me the right way to wear the gloves, and shows me some basic drills with the speed bag.  She then takes me over to a punching bag, and shows me some tricks on footwork and combinations.  I become embarrassed that I considered stepping into a ring against a big girl like Joan without knowing these pointers from Samantha.  At the end of the workout, I tell her, "You're a life saver, Samantha.  Can I take you out to dinner?  My treat?".  "There's a fun sports bar down the street," she eagerly responds.  "Meet you there."

As we sit down at our booth, Sam eagerly tells me how little she gets taken out to dinner.  "Huhhh?", I ask, genuinely confused.  "Sam, you're the prettiest girl I've seen in years.  Guys must line up to date you." 

"Not really," she replies, genuinely sad.  "Boys and girls my age don't really date.  They hook up.  Which I'm not really into.  Well, not very often.  But, well part of it is my fault, too.  It's what I do for a living.  I'm, ummm, don't hate me, I'm a dancer.  You know, a stripper."

I'm genuinely unoffended, and seek to keep Sam comfortable with opening up to me.  "Oh, Sam, that's ok.  That's the guy's problem, if that makes him insecure.  But, I take it, that's why you learned to box?  For self defense."

"Oh, I wish.  No, the story is much less glamorous than that.  You see, sometimes a few of us dancers get asked to bachelor parties to have Foxy Boxing shows.  After 2 times of getting my ass kicked, I decided I better learn how to actually do it.  But, that's my story.  What's yours?  Self-defense?"

"Ummm, well....ok, I can't really tell you the whole story.....I'm sort of sworn to secrecy on this, so please don't pry....."

"What...is it like some kind of underground fight club....."

"Well, ...not exactly.....well, I take it back.  Sam, that's exactly what it is."  I consider telling her, time out, not that tawdry, it's the biggest school fundraiser of the year.  But then I get scared that I'll reveal too much.  "Yes, it's a fight club."

"Cool.  So, when's your fight?"

"I shouldn't....I shouldn't disclose the exact date.  But....it's soon.  How do you think I'll do?"

"Well, judging by that claw mark on your tit, fine, as long as you're not fighting whoever did that to you."  Shit, does everyone I meet notice that?  Is that why none of my Tinder dates developed into relationships?

"No, no, it's not her.  And, hey, I'll have you know, I won that fight."

"Shit.  You two weren't fucking around that day, huh?"

"No, no we weren't.  Well, since you bring it up.  Here's the woman I am fighting."  I show Joan's Facebook photos to Sam.

"Not bad.  You're both so tall.  But you can take her."

"Well, don't be so sure.  These claw marks on my chest?  She has three times as many.  On her crotch."

"What?!?!?!?"

"Oh.  And she won that fight."

"Holy crap. Well, all I've got go say is, you two better keep your gloves on that fight."

Why does everyone keep saying that?  First Miriam, and now Sam.

To be continued.....

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »
Now I am hooked, because I know the devious mind of SF has some twist planned for Barb........just what it is ,one can only guess, but it will be entertaining I am sure.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2017, 07:24:07 AM »
DECEMBER 22nd CONFRONTATION

December 22nd at our school is the last day before the 2-week long winter break.  The afternoon and evening are parent-teacher conferences for sophomores and freshmen.  Juniors and seniors have their conferences earlier in the fall, given the importance of college standardized testing, applications and early admissions in those years.  So, the point for me is, I know that when I go into the school building on the 22nd, I won't see the woman I'm going to be fighting in 5 days, since her daughter is a junior.

I'm not afraid of facing Joan--Samantha's boxing lessons have me more confident than ever in handling myself against Joan, or anyone.  It's that, well, it would be awkward.  I want to save what we need to do for the ring.

Shit, I could really use the spring service hour forgiveness.  My son is growing so damn fast, I spend all week buying food and clothes for him.  The Saturday night dances, those are fun, but I don't get home from those until 3am, totally ruining my Sunday. 

And that's without the drama that happened at last Saturday's dance, the last of the semester.  My son's date was none other than Samantha.  Which was cute, at first.  My semi-awkward freshman son made all his classmates jealous by dancing all night with a "10" 20-year old stunner.  But, when I clean up the gym and arrive home, exhausted, at 3am, Sam and my son are "doing it", --well, you know how a couple has just finished? that was them--not in his bedroom, but on the living room couch.  I open my arms and shrug my shoulders, wordlessly asking for an explanation, and my son goes, "Oh, ummm, sorry mom--we were watching Women's Mixed Martial Arts on pay-per-view and got carried away.  The couch is still clean if that's what you're worried about."

I assure him that the couch is the least of my worries, and send him to bed.  Sam prepares herself for a verbal scolding.

"Barb, I'm so sorry.  That, with your son, was unplanned, I promise, he knows it can't be a regular thing...."

"Sam, Sam, stop.  Just, eww, trust me, the less said about that, the better.  I'm worried, because....Sam, female fighting??  That's what you and he were watching??  Sam, <<<<<I get close to Sam and hush my voice>>>>> please tell me you didn't tell my son I have a fight next week??  At his school?  A, I don't want him to know.  And, B, Sam, I could get in big, big trouble.  These fights are supposed to be top secret."

"Barb, no, no.  Just, no.  I did NOT tell him about you fighting."

"Did you tell ANYONE??  Sam, I need to know!!"

<<<<Sam seems to be thinking.  What's there to think about?!?  Just answer me, Sam.>>>>

"Barb.  No.  I did not tell anyone about you fighting."

I send Sam home.  Then I feel guilty.  Here, this nice girl has just taught me how to not embarrass myself in a boxing match.  And probably unburdened my son of his virginity.  And I treat her like that?  Ok, I just want this fight over.

So, you see, the last thing I need to do is run into Joan on the 22nd.  Good thing that won't happen.

Except it does. 

I'm sitting outside a classroom, between conferences, waiting for another parent behind closed doors with a teacher to finish, and Joan sneaks up behind me.

"We need to talk, Barb," she hisses.

"Joan?  Why are you here?".  Her eyes are serious.  I have difficulty looking into them.  "What's YOUR problem?"

"As if you didn't know, you bitch.  Your son told my daughter in the hallway this morning that you're going to kick my ass.  How the fuck does he know about us?"

"Joan, I assure you--there's some other explanation for this.  And in any case, I don't see how we possibly resolve this in and angry confrontation like this...."

Luckily, four moms and two teachers have noticed the commotion outside the classroom door.  ("Bitch" and "fuck" are strictly forbidden words on school grounds.)  And at least a couple of them must be planning on attending the St John bouts, because they seem to recognize Joan and I as the two tall women scheduled to box each other.  They physically separate us, as some risk to their own bodies, since Joan is quite agitated.

And do am I.  Is Joan's story true?  Did my son find out about the fight?  From Sam?  On purpose?  By accident?  Is there an alternate explanation?

And what good could possibly come from Joan confronting me at conferences?  Did she want to streetfight me in the school hallway?  Did she think a rational face to face conversation was an option with a woman you'll be fighting in 5 days?  Stupid bitch. 

The 6 parents and teachers get Joan calmed down.  Well, sort of.  She agrees to leave.  But not before pointing at me and saying, "This is war, Barb.  It didn't need to be.  But it is now."

Oh, great.

To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2017, 09:19:01 AM »
CHRISTMAS EVE

On Christmas Eve, I invite Samantha over to spend some time with my son and me.  I know my son is going to want to spend the night with friends, which I feel is totally inappropriate--Christmas is for family--and decide that the 20-year old bombshell he got naked with a week and a half ago will keep him at home.  Plus, I'm a little sad that Sam is alone for the holidays--her family is estranged from her because of her stripping.

Except, when Sam comes over, bearing gift cards for each of us (how thoughtful), she's in a short red dress with no bra and no panties.  I don't normally swing that way, but I decide I want her for myself.  I ask my son if his friends are texting him to come out with them. They are.  "Fine, you can go.  Just be home by midnight."

As soon as he's out the door and his ride pulls away, Samantha's and my tongues are in each others' throats.  We playfully pull each others' hair, and remove each others' tops, rubbing our hard nipples together.  In between wet, rough kisses, I ask Samantha how long she's wanted to kiss me.  She tells me the scratch scars on my breasts turn her on, and that she's been thinking of fucking me more and more as she's thought about them.  I ask her if that's what she calls it--fucking--when she does it with a girl.

"I don't know."  <<<<Long, sucking kiss.  Then a moan.>>>> "I've never done it this long, this intense with a girl."

"Liar."  <<<<I mean it playfully, not accusingly.  I'm about to become Sam's most serious female partner.  Gawd, that's hot.>>>>>

"What??  You think I'm a slut??"  <<<<Don't blow this, Barb.  This could become your hottest sex ever.  Maybe try something self-deprecating.>>>>>>

"Samantha."  <<<<I cup her face in my palms and look in her eyes.>>>>>  "You make me a total, horny slut."

<<<<Samantha thinks for a second.  Then my line does the trick.>>>> "Get your face in my pussy.  Right.  Now.  Barb."

I slide Sam's dress off the rest of the way.  At first, I'm licking and fingering her.  But then the two-women-alone-on-Xmas-Eve vibe overtakes me, and I want her mouth on me, too.  We slide into a side-by-side 69.  Our lovemaking slows down.  Lovemaking--that's really what this is.  I want go tell Sam I love her, but am terrified to ruin the mood, do I bite my lip.  And Sam's thigh.

I become self-conscious of my height, as my legs extend for what seems like a quarter mile beyond Sam's head.  And her hair, totally toussled and knotted from our rough make-out session.  She licks me out without inhibition.  I try and keep up.  I love how she tastes. 

Samantha slaps my ass.  Is this what she did with my son that Saturday night before I got home?  Did she suck his cock off?  Or just give him a hand job?  At first I'm ashamed of myself for thinking of my son with somrone that way--but I'm so jealous of the thought of anyone else having Sam, that if I need to use my son to "keep her in the family", I'm willing to resort to that.  In between licks, I gingerly verbalize my jealousy to her. 

"Sam, I covet <<<<that word came up in my son's Religion class this week--I decide it sounds primal>>>> any man or woman who's had your pussy."

Sam licks me hard and contemplates the compliment, formulating one in reply.  "Barb, I covet Joan for getting to fight you."

The word "fight' is like sexual catnip to me at the moment.  I picture Joan angrily charging me at school two days ago.  I've been wanting to text that bitch since then, but have resisted, restrained by the Feast of St John code of silence.  Sam gives me a final set of licks, and I cum in waves.

"Unnnnnnnggggghhhhh.!!!!!!"

<<<<breathless pause>>>>>>

"Uuuunnnnnnnnnnggggghhhhh.."

<<<<deep inhale>>>>>>>>

"Uunnnngggggghhhhhhh."

I've always been self-conscious of my o-face, feeling it almost matches my going-to-the-bathroom face and sound.  Stupid and juvenile, I know, but I'm sensing it again.  Part of the reason I tore into my ex-husband's high school lover so viciously when I fought her is that I assumed they discussed my o-face theatrics.  Now Sam's seen them.  And she still hasn't cum yet.  I need to make her cum, and apparently my tongue-work by itself isn't doing the trick.

I gently finger her, and whisper catfight sweet-nothings into her ear.

"I'm going to kick Joan's ass.......I'm going to give her two black eyes......I'm going to punch both of her tits......She fucking hates me now......We're gonna fight like momma grizzlies......Because of what you had my son tell her daughter......"

"Oh....Ohhhh.....Ohhhh......Ggaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwddddd."

"Oh Gawd."

"Oh Gawd."

Sam cums on my hand.

I know what makes her cum now.

And I know she told my son that Joan and I are fighting.  Shit, Sam, why'd you have to go and do that?

Sam and I listen to Christmas music.  But now we're just two single women on Christmas Eve.  Our company ceases to be comforting.  It's sad.

Sam put her clothes back on.

"Tell me what happens at the fight."

"Sam, I don't think I explained this seriously enough to you.  Those fights are....secret.  They could embarrass the school if word got out about them."

"Then......can I go and watch?"

"Sam, you have to make a big, mega-donation to the school.  I can't have you do that."

Sam is hurt, I can tell.  Too old for the innocence of childhood, too young for the privileges of adulthood.

Before leaving, she checks her texts.

"What the fuck?", she asks, reading a text to me.  " 'Hey, you cocksucking bitch girlfriend of Barb's son.  This is Joan's daughter.  My mom is going to break Barb on the 27th, got it?'  "

Then, 3 minutes later, "Answer me, pussy coward."

Sam starts to type a reply, but I stop her.  "No, Sam.  Ignore her and block her.  I'll handle this on the 27th."

"And you'll tell me aaallllllll about?"  <<<<more a command than a question>>>>>

"Fine."

Not fine.

To be continued......

RPBella

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 03:37:11 AM »
can't wait for the showdown this is getting really interesting

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 06:40:22 PM »
REBECCA VS KIM

December 27, the Feast of St. John, finally arrives.  At 2 in the afternoon, a professional make-up crew arrives at my house by limo to begin preparing me for the fight.  Since, this is a Foxy Boxing match, my long blonde hair is washed, blow dried, and hairsprayed as if it's 1986 and I'm on my way to a Van Halen concert (Sammy Hagar Van Halen, not David Lee Roth).  Every inch of my body is powdered and scented.  My anticipation of my body colliding with Joan's builds.  The purpose of the make up and scent, I'm guessing, is to lower our middle class inhibitions in tearing into each other.

Not that I need encouragement.  I'm infuriated at Joan for turning what should have been a non-personal test of strength and wills between the two tallest moms at the school into a ridiculous grudge match.  A month ago, I was looking forward to being friends with Joan after our bout.  Not now.  Her daughter's text to my new friend Sam was out of line, and Joan confronting me at parent conferences was inappropriate and just embarrassing.  I'm intent on knocking her out in front of all the other parents.

As are the evening's first opponents, Rebecca and Kim, to each other.  In the limo on the way to the gym where the fights will occur, I hear the makeup staff eagerly discussing the cattiness which has been occuring between the two single moms, their daughters locked in an academic cheating dispute.  Very few students drop out of our school, but 90% of one's that do, do so because of academic cheating.  Rebecca and Kim likely have more than pride and service hours on the line in their fight--the loser will possibly have to drop out of the school.  It's escalated into a Trial by Combat. 

This should be fun to watch.

I'm escorted into the stands to view the first bout.  I'm given the option to relax in the locker room, but I want to see what these Foxy Boxing bouts are all about.  I see Joan seated across the ring from me.  We give each other the finger.  Her make up crew has given her dark hair a goth-style look--her eyebrows are caked in eyeliner.  Gawd, that is one hairy bitch.  I remember her bush from the night we Skyped.  For some reason, I want to rub my pussy against it.  I catch myself locking eyes with her.  I feel myself getting wet thinking of Joan, her hairy body, her armpits, her eyebrows, the thick hair on her head, her thick, wide bush.  Why am I obsessing on it?

The crowd fills in-100% female. Shit, I'm soaked, my felt seat with a damp spot on it already.  VIPs are introduced.  The largest donations to the school are announced.  Some of the VIPs have made donations of over $100,000 for tonight.  Dang, there's some big money in this room.  Maybe if I win, one of the VIPs will reach out to me, introduce herself.  You never know.

Rebecca and Kim are introduced.  Two petite, spunky blondes.  The remove their robes and strut around the ring, showing their breasts.  Kim's are bigger, but Rebecca's are firm as a 21-year old's.  Are Joan and I going go be expected to parade around like that?  I thought my breasts were ok, but dang what's Rebecca's secret.

The wet patch on my seat gets bigger.

The rules are announced.  No referee.  As many 5-minute rounds as it takes for there to be a clear victor, and a beaten loser.  I ask the woman in seat next to me how many rounds these things usually last.  "Three or less," she curtly replies, as if the answer should be obvious.  "Although one match in 1975 went thirty-four rounds, believe it or not.  Loser's eyes were swollen shut for a week."  Shit.

The bell rings.  Rebecca and Kim come out swinging, trying to literally decapitate each other.  The Bachlorette-party-style-screaming crowd standsand cheers, but not me, self-conscious as I am of my wet spot.  I try and sneak glances thru the spaces between the screeching spectators.  1975, huh?  The fucking boxing gloves look like they're from 1975--dried out, discolored, torn.  $100 grand donations and no one thought to buy fucking new boxing gloves.

Kim gets on top of Rebecca.  With no referee to stop them, they fight on the ground, rolling around for a bit, but Kim getting a noticable advantage.  There's no technique at all occuring--it's a total streetfight.  Should I fight Joan thst way, or box her standing up?  Fuck, I wish Sam was here and I could ask her.

Kim leans her elbow on Rebecca's throat.  I hear the crowd say that Kim is trying to choke Rebecca out.  A desperate Rebecca bites at Kim's arm and wrist, finding flesh, as an angry Kim explodes in anger and namecalling.  The excitement of the crowd grows.  Kim stuffs her glove over Rebecca's mouth to guard against Rebecca's biting.  Kim's knees are pinning Rebecca's arms, so biting is her only available defense.  The crowd is cheering encouragement to Rebecca, wanting this vicious brawl to last a little longer.

Rebecca sinks her teeth into the thumb of Kim's boxing glove.  The standoff continues.  It's now a race--Kim trying to choke out Rebecca before Rebecca's teeth penetrate Kim's glove.

Rebecca wins the race.

With a searing primal screech, Kim falls backwards, nursing her thumb.  The crowd around me observes excitedly that Kim is bleeding, the Rebecca has bitten thru Kim's glove and inflicted a bite wound on Kim's hand.  Rebecca knocks the wounded Kim onto her back and mounts her, punching her face repeatedly with her gloves.  Kim throws off her damaged gloves and pulls Rebecca's hair, blood from her wounded hair caking into Rebecca's blonde hair.  Rebecca attempts go shed her gloves, wanting to inflict damage on Kim with her bare hands, like Kim is inflicting on her.  But the gloves are on too tight.

Instead, Rebecca leans down and begins biting Kim's large breasts.  I can hear nothing now over the screeching crowd.  Rebecca's face now matches her hair, covered in a film of fresh blood.  But the blood is Kim's from Rebecca's several bite wounds.

The bell marking the end of the first round rings.

To be continued.....