News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfigting for the first time! Need advice! : )

• 79 Replies

Jessica189

Re: Catfigting for the first time! Need advice! : )
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 04:30:24 PM »
Thank you for sharing this account . I am sorry To hear this one did not end with you winning. Still you have fought bravely ! I look forward To hear how you do tonight. PerhAOne of THE girls have tips on winning à catfight..?
Plz

I wasn't able to redeem myself in the catfight.... she destroyed me in that too. : (

Offline fight fan steve

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 05:08:55 PM »
Any person who was knocked unconscious for extended periods of time TWICE in one evening should be in the hospital right now, being observed for potentially deadly post-concussion syndrome (PCS). Brain injuries are cumulative. Being knocked out twice in one evening is a very, very serious matter. Any additional blows to the head (even light to moderate) can increase the potentially deadly effects of PCS exponentially.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 05:34:59 PM »
Sorry  hear it went so bad for you. Did she or you talk much during the fights. Did she say anything to you or your bf after the fights. Also how long do you think you were out for? If she got cocky after the fights or let on how easy she beat you it may be you can try to use that to your advantage tonight if she is over confident. What did your bf say afterwards?

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 05:55:49 PM »
Hi jess,

Perhaps its a good idea to give your head some rest and perhaps discuss the rules to a more body only thing.

Good thing you managed to give her some souvenirs on her nips :)

Plz

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011, 08:59:40 PM »
How is btw your tummy after the boxing?

If you would consider some (re)match of some sort, you could consider body only boxing. The you can skip the headgard (would still recommend a mouthgard.

It sound you need some more experience. The combattitive attitude seems to be there ( especially in the cf) . To gain more experience and have some fun, i wpuld suggest some body-only boxing with your bf. Some time ago i boxed with my then-gf. We agreed that i could hit between neck and belt and she could go low.
At first i was reluctant to hit her chest. But after a few low ones from her i was game.
It was good fun. It tought both of us Always to keep our bellies tensed in a fight and she won quite a few (body only) matches with her experience. We have lost contact and we didnt fit well together as characters. Still i miss this sparring/matches from time to time.

Be careful with your head. Dont feel bothered to discuss some rules on that. Safety is always important. Pain is temporary. Pride is what stays.

Plz

Jessica189

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2011, 12:20:40 AM »
Yikes, sounds like you had a rough night Jess. One thing I would suggest in the boxing portion is to come out swinging from the start. Don't give her an opening or time to gain an advantage you know? That would be the best way to have a chance there I think.

How is your head feeling today? You should watch that I would agree after the damage it took yesterday, in being knocked out twice, and having your head take so much damage in both matches. I don't know that Jenn would take any mercy on you as far as rule changes go though, but could be wrong.

Hope tonight is better and you at the least give a better accounting of yourself.

Thnxs for the concern, my head seems fine. It's honestly my pride that's broken. : (

Jessica189

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2011, 12:32:15 AM »
Sorry  hear it went so bad for you. Did she or you talk much during the fights. Did she say anything to you or your bf after the fights. Also how long do you think you were out for? If she got cocky after the fights or let on how easy she beat you it may be you can try to use that to your advantage tonight if she is over confident. What did your bf say afterwards?

Yeah, she was pretty much shit talking me the entire time she was dominating me, which only made it worse.

The knockouts didn't last extremely long, or anything, but I'm sure she tried to talk to my boyfriend/seduce him while I was unconscious. As I was coming to after the second knockout I heard something like "Come on now, you know you can't resist my breasts, and you know I'd be a better fuck than her" before Jenn left.

My boyfriend just asked me why I lost so badly and couldn't even put up a fight. I didn't really have an answer for him, I just told him that she was the better woman last night. Then he just spent most of his time trying to console me.

Jessica189

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2011, 12:35:31 AM »
Dang Jesse,

It sounds like she did everything but rip off your mustache.  The good news is that your boyfriend loves you so much.  You were knocked out twice & he's raring to see ya get in there & redeem yourself. 

As for the advice on how to win next time, I can't think of a better place to learn the nuances of fighting than right here on this board.  It's nice to see these folks encouraging ya almost as much as your boyfriend is. 

There's a thread on here from Brenda, who more than likely actually did get in the fights she's described.  She lost to someone she'd beaten a few times before because her opponent went & trained before their most recent fight.  That would make perfect sense.  As bad as "Jenn" beat ya, the fact that you're both so new at this, if either of ya's trained for a month the one that trained would smoke the other. 

So use your brain here.  In case it got rattled to much it's that part of your body that's just behind & a bit above your adams apple.  Don't fight today. Like Steve said, there could be long term damage (though I don't think it'll damage your storytelling ability any).  Start training for the rematch.  Make sure you can do the most mundane things in training.  You should at the very least be able to run a mile, 50 push ups, and 20 pull ups.  That's a bare minimum.

You're not going to beat anyone who beat ya that bad the very next day.  There's a reason that person beat ya so bad.  They're that much better.  That sort of deficit can't be made up in a day.  There was another thread on here from Karl where 2 girls got in a fight.  In that one the loser could possibly beat the winner in a rematch. That was a close fight though. 

Take this into account as you continue your story.

If I don't fight today I forfeit and Jenn could possibly get to have her way with my man. I can't let that happen I've at least got to try and stop her.

Jessica189

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2011, 12:40:13 AM »
Yikes, sounds like you had a rough night Jess. One thing I would suggest in the boxing portion is to come out swinging from the start. Don't give her an opening or time to gain an advantage you know? That would be the best way to have a chance there I think.

How is your head feeling today? You should watch that I would agree after the damage it took yesterday, in being knocked out twice, and having your head take so much damage in both matches. I don't know that Jenn would take any mercy on you as far as rule changes go though, but could be wrong.

Hope tonight is better and you at the least give a better accounting of yourself.

Thnxs for the concern, my head seems fine. It's honestly my pride that's broken. : (

You have to find a way to put it behind you, you can't change what's been done. All you can do is try and even the stakes tonight or at least give a better fight. Give it all you have, you don't have much to lose at this point. It can't get much worse you know? If nothing else you have to gain some pride back. What is the lineup going to be this time?

Be sure to protect your head though this time, you don't want to be seriously hurt or worse here. Your health is more important here in the end of it.

The lineup is wrestling, boxing, and catfighting. In that order.

That's the problem, I gave it everything I had last night and still got crushed, which is why I'm scared to lose. I'll definitely try to protect my head though.

Jessica189

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2011, 12:41:59 AM »

Yeah, she was pretty much shit talking me the entire time she was dominating me, which only made it worse.

The knockouts didn't last extremely long, or anything, but I'm sure she tried to talk to my boyfriend/seduce him while I was unconscious. As I was coming to after the second knockout I heard something like "Come on now, you know you can't resist my breasts, and you know I'd be a better fuck than her" before Jenn left.

Oh yeah, hearing that made me definably want to lay her out even more, the problem is that I just feel powerless to be able to do that right now. : (
Maybe you should use that as some motivation? I'm sure you don't want to have to see/hear that again, or worse.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:44:32 AM by Jessica189 »

Jessica189

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2011, 12:44:05 AM »

You have to find a way to put it behind you, you can't change what's been done. All you can do is try and even the stakes tonight or at least give a better fight. Give it all you have, you don't have much to lose at this point. It can't get much worse you know? If nothing else you have to gain some pride back. What is the lineup going to be this time?

Be sure to protect your head though this time, you don't want to be seriously hurt or worse here. Your health is more important here in the end of it.

The lineup is wrestling, boxing, and catfighting. In that order.

That's the problem, I gave it everything I had last night and still got crushed, which is why I'm scared to lose. I'll definitely try to protect my head though.

If she senses fear you may be in trouble, don't let her have that emotional edge. Even if you're scared to death, you have to try and not show it. Try to keep your emotions level and focus on what needs to be done.

Yeah, I understand. I'll do my best to hide my fear.

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2011, 11:16:07 AM »
Some people will believe anything, lmfao.  Who wants to guess how this story ends?  I bet she wakes up  from her last KO to find her boyfriend fucking Jenn right over her.  And some of the morons on this site will actually console her and ask to be her boyfriend.

If you don't have anything constructive to add, just be quiet.

Still if it were just a fantasy. Wouldn t you agree its a great one?

Jess, give hell! Remember sun tsu...

Know the terrain and keep the initiative!
Plz

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2011, 07:53:29 PM »
Any word on last nights fight Jess? Hope you're ok.

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2011, 10:38:47 PM »
Hi jess,
Hope ur ok
Plz

Jessica189

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2011, 12:20:51 PM »
Hey everyone... I'm really sorry I didn't get around to posting the results to Saturday nights fight.

As some of you have figured out things didn't go especially well for me and I was defeated by Jenn 2-0 for the second night in a row. This means that she destroyed me over the course of the weekend like most of this site predicted, demolishing me in all 3 of the fighting types.

I will be posting what happened in the fights in the near future because I know you guys would probably like to hear how it went down, even though I lost. Everyone has been so supportive and I just want to thank you for all that you've contributed, so the least I can do is give you a report of what happened Saturday night. I'm sorry if I failed to give everyone the quality fights they were hoping for, but she was just too much for me and was clearly the better woman. It felt like their was absolutely nothing I could do, and like I was at her mercy the entire time. It was clear she was stronger and faster. I'm pretty sure any lack of technique didn't matter because neither of us had technique and I was outclassed in every other way.

Right now I'm just a complete wreck emotionally and still coming to terms with my devastating defeat. That's why I just can't recount to you exactly how it all happened yet. My wounds are too fresh in my mind to essentially relive how I was demolished on Saturday.

Overall, I'm really disappointed in my performance. I know I gave everything I had, but I'm just so embarrassed how in the end it wasn't even close to enough. I've been waiting to end this for a long time, to prove a point, that I was the better woman. Then to find yourself losing so badly, and then down and out so quickly, it's just embarrassing, you know? In your head you think you can put up a much better fight than what you did, but once you get out there and she's taking it to you and your hurt and beaten you come to realize that you're just moments away from being laid out on the floor. Losing becomes a question of when rather than if. That's when the shock sets in and the belief really begins to fade. It doesn't matter that you're the "good girl" and just trying to keep her away from your man. It doesn't matter how much you wanted to bear her. That doesn't count for anything, the only thing that matters is that you're being dominated by the same women that's tormented for years, and you know when she wins you won't be able to lie to yourself anymore. You'll know she's the better woman, even if you don't want to admit it.

I just feel completely defeated in every way. : (