News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2141 Replies

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1245 on: May 21, 2019, 09:19:59 PM »
i hit cindy good and we crash into the corner with her back first! on her groan i can hear that she doesnt liked the impact of that but then i feel how she bends over to reach the back of one piece bottom... she grabs the thong but i get one hand to my crotch and in a hurry i hook my thumb into the crotch material, preventing it from cutting into me again but cindy pulls like a crazy bitch and even my thumb starts to hurt. "uhhh fuck" it isnt getting between my labia or vulvar yet and i also get my other arm from her waist now and look to block possible knee thrusts with it as i try to keep her in the corner by pinning her with my shoulder....

yt tramps! :)
Feeling your arm cross over my thighs to prevent me from kneeing you... thinking clever move bitch ... still pinned here... I keep a firm hold now on your bottom material in my right hand trying to rip that cloth still.. and slide my left hand over the cloth covering your right boob and pull it out and up.. so your boob pops out.. if it does.. grabbing a health hand full of your boob and start mauling it... sinking my fingers in ..

yt
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1246 on: May 21, 2019, 09:27:45 PM »
"AAAHHHH" you grab and maul my exposed boob now, it wasnt much work to get my boob out because of my deep V-cleavage which goes down to my belly button. i start to hate my skimpy suit that i picked for our lesbomania and i guess that you cant knee me well with your back in the corner so move my blocking hand to your crotch now... grab some pussy through your bottom between my indexfinger and thumb and pinch it! starting to twist it... "how does that feel, bitch?!"

yt, where are the other tramps? :P
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1247 on: May 21, 2019, 09:38:22 PM »
"AAAHHHH" you grab and maul my exposed boob now, it wasnt much work to get my boob out because of my deep V-cleavage which goes down to my belly button. i start to hate my skimpy suit that i picked for our lesbomania and i guess that you cant knee me well with your back in the corner so move my blocking hand to your crotch now... grab some pussy through your bottom between my indexfinger and thumb and pinch it! starting to twist it... "how does that feel, bitch?!"

yt, where are the other tramps? :P
working my fingers deeper and deeper into your boob.. keeping as much pressure as possible on that thin strip of cloth .. bouncing it so it saws on your fingers covering your vagina.. I feel your hand on my skimpy thong.. you fingers slip and slide on it as my arousal now is obvious to you.. my nectar has drenched the cloth.. when pinch and grab my lips and clit .. my eyes close and my moan of pleasure is involuntary.  I am far to stimulated for it to hurt..

Yt
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1248 on: May 22, 2019, 01:46:30 AM »
seeing cindy  lindsqy  and Rylie  into it...I turn my attention back  to  sarah...she  seems  mesmerized   by  the fighting  and paye no attention to me...I have the surprise advantage  usng both hands  to catch her hair   and start trying to drag her  nto the opposite side of the ring...when I hear what I think is janey's music start to blare yt  anyone
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1249 on: May 22, 2019, 05:02:57 PM »
Suddenly I feel my scalp on fire a Lexi grabs two fistfuls of my mane and starts to drag me across the ring My one hand grabs at her  right wrist as the other attempts to send a hard jab into her belly yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1250 on: May 22, 2019, 06:43:17 PM »
sarah starts to fight back...aaah I gasp  grabing for  her wrist with my right to free my hair..then grunt taking a punch to my tummy,,,,try to keep my hold in her hair   with my left hand giving a tug   then try to send my left knee up  aiming for her inner thigh yt anyone
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #1251 on: May 22, 2019, 09:26:35 PM »

working my fingers deeper and deeper into your boob.. keeping as much pressure as possible on that thin strip of cloth .. bouncing it so it saws on your fingers covering your vagina.. I feel your hand on my skimpy thong.. you fingers slip and slide on it as my arousal now is obvious to you.. my nectar has drenched the cloth.. when pinch and grab my lips and clit .. my eyes close and my moan of pleasure is involuntary.  I am far to stimulated for it to hurt..

Yt
[/quote]

cindy makes the fabric sawing on my finger and it starts to hurt allready.... gawd iam lucky that the thin piece of clothing isnt between my lips right now. she is also regripping my boob all the time and giving it a real good squeeze and kneading. "get off me you bitch!"  i try to pinch your pussy even harder but i feel the dampness from your juices and hear your moaning. i will be in a world of pain when i let my thong go so iam kind of stuck right now and get frustrated to carry cindys weight on my back.

"you like that, dont you?" i say and move my attacking hand to the side of her hips... untie the knot of her tiny thong and make it fall off half ways.... now her bare pussy is in reach as the thong is just hanging on one thigh and without wasting time i go for her nectar leaking pussy... licking my finger tips wet and rub it "mhmm let me go cindy, just lean back and enjoy..." then i insert ring and middle finger slowly and halfways as i keep her in the corner with my shoulder.

yt tramps :)

{alt}

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1252 on: May 23, 2019, 07:51:13 AM »
I feel my jab connect with your midsection but its not powerful enough to slow you down much. My head is being yanked side to side as you pull and tug at my hair I see your left knee shooting up and I bring my right knee up to block it. I use my height and weight advantage to push your body against the ropes . My hand raises I try an open hand slap hard to your face . yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1253 on: May 23, 2019, 03:29:14 PM »
my knee bangs into your knee  and the tingling stinging feeling shoots up my leg!
we pull at each other   and   her taller frame  works me against the ropes
umm I grunt my head whipping to the side from her slap

just trying to keep from going down I work both hands behind her neck  and try to pull her face  forwards  and down    take a closer look I huff  trying to push my chest forwards  and her face into my boobs..yt sarah
the prez tramp

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1254 on: May 23, 2019, 09:39:32 PM »
"you like that, dont you?" i say and move my attacking hand to the side of her hips... untie the knot of her tiny thong and make it fall off half ways.... now her bare pussy is in reach as the thong is just hanging on one thigh and without wasting time i go for her nectar leaking pussy... licking my finger tips wet and rub it "mhmm let me go cindy, just lean back and enjoy..." then i insert ring and middle finger slowly and halfways as i keep her in the corner with my shoulder.

yt tramps :)
I feel you fiddling with my strings as I really dig my fingers into your boob, you obviously enjoy rough play with your breasts.. and since you haven’t tried to pull my hand away, to add, it is not getting you to where I want you.. begging me to stop... your shoulder still in my abs pinning me against the ropes.  The cloth is also hold and not breaking over Lindsay’s kitty..

Then I feel your fingers against my pussy ‘DONT YOU DARE!!’ I shout out ... then mmmoaaannnnnn as my eyes roll back.  Closing them and biting my lip.. your fingers slipping into me through my glistening nectar...  I instantly let go of your breast lean far as I can over your back.. my breasts ballooning out on the small of your back.. ‘your not going make me cum first’ as I move the cloth off your kitty.. licking my fingers and thumb.. spitting on your anus.. and slip my two fingers into your pussy and thumb into your anus.. wrapping my other arm around your belly to hold you and me in place.. and begin to pump my fingers in and out .. spreading my thighs to your challenge .. yt

• God Member
« Reply #1255 on: May 23, 2019, 10:55:53 PM »
"UHHHH MMMHHHMM" after the preasure on my kitty is gone you immediately go for my pussy and asshole with your fingers, waisting no time to penetrate both my holes. i bite down on my lip and my knees getting a bit shaky but i plant my bare soles into the canvas... my toes halfways disappear as i dig them in hard. "you want to play my game, are you sure? OHHHHHHH" i get my protecting hand from my crotch and you spread your thighs wide in a challenge to fingerfuck it out. i realize that and want to try to use your new stance as an advantage and suddenly i switch from pumping your pussy to grabbing the backs of your knees with both hands and pull as i move my shoulder from your abs... looking to get your ass down to turn the tide and get on top on my own to fingerfuck you to an orgasm... you stay  on my back with your chest... your finger hooking into my anus as i rip at your legs "OOHHHHHH" my mouth forming to an O but i dont care... going for it to get your ass where i want to.... my pussy leaking all over your fingers....

yt tramps, especially cindy :P

{alt}

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1256 on: May 24, 2019, 12:01:34 AM »
lOHHHHHHH" i get my protecting hand from my crotch and you spread your thighs wide in a challenge to fingerfuck it out. i realize that and want to try to use your new stance as an advantage and suddenly i switch from pumping your pussy to grabbing the backs of your knees with both hands and pull as i move my shoulder from your abs... looking to get your ass down to turn the tide and get on top on my own to fingerfuck you to an orgasm... you stay  on my back with your chest... your finger hooking into my anus as i rip at your legs "OOHHHHHH" my mouth forming to an O but i dont care... going for it to get your ass where i want to.... my pussy leaking all over your fingers....

yt tramps, especially cindy :P
I feel your hand slip away from guarding your pussy.. smirking .. gotcha.. you slide your fingers out of me as I slide mine out of you ‘uhh huhhhhh’ it feels so good .. you grab for the back of my legs and I grab for your skimpy bottoms .. as you try to come up I yank up to saw the cloth into your unguarded pussy seeing if the combined weight of me hanging off you by the thin sliver of cloth over your pussy rips the cloth in two over your vulva... and hopefully stopping you from lifting me up vertically ..  my butt now on the turn buckle as you try to lift my 155 lbs up..

yt Lindsay

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1257 on: May 24, 2019, 02:51:14 AM »
I feel you push my face into your full breasts the air starting to get cut off as I'm being smothered by your full perfect breasts. I try to use this position to my advantage as my strong arms wrap around you just under your rib cage. My legs flex as I lift your body into the air I use all my strength as I squeeze you in a vicious bearhug. I hold you there for a moment then twist my body back toward the center of the ring and use my momentum to body slam you to the mat my full weight behind the slam  yt lexi

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1258 on: May 24, 2019, 06:53:26 AM »
What is this? Slut motel lol

Guess so now that you are here.

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1259 on: May 24, 2019, 12:32:57 PM »
Ha ha ha your so funny Cat. But the only slut I see is you.
Funnily enough, the only slut I see is you.