News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I'm looking for a writer

• 58 Replies

Offline York

• God Member
Re: I'm looking for a writer
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 03:37:42 PM »
..I am not too far completing mine too...

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 09:42:08 PM »
..I am not too far completing mine too...
When do we get a look at it?

as soon as I get the approval to post it from the person who "commissioned the job" to me...!!  ;D ;D

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 04:13:32 PM »
Ok...I got the needed approval...as I always request on writing a story involving "real" characters....(my policy.)
I really don't need that when I use imaginary characters...

Then...bear in mind that I followed the instruction received...so I only made a plot compatible with such requests.

Enjoy it...ah and there will be a part 2 soon - with the revenge fight...revenge...we'll see... ;D

As usual I would like to reiterate how I always consider my stories as "complete fantasy" so nothing for real...
Just a fictional game, where my characters are like actresses and everything described is fake..OK..?  ;) ;) ;)

ah...apart from the beautiful Angie that requested the story and is playing the main role in the story, we have also
the lovely Michelle, playing an important role too....

============ =============== ==================== ===============

It was a fresh sunny late afternoon of mid September and the cool breeze coming from the near ocean welcomed Angie as she stopped her powerful, shining Harley Davidson near the side of the road, turning the engine off.
- Fuck. – she muttered as she took her black helmet off, hanging it to the handlebar.
- Fuck…fuck..- she repeated nervously her movement showed clearly her disappointment. She was pissed off. Completely pissed off. Absolutely pissed off.
Her first ride with the new group she had joined had turned into a complete disaster.

She looked around feeling pretty lost. She did not know at all that part of the town and she had to admit now that she had completely lost her direction. She hated that, but it was now evident as she recognized the same old wrecked house that she had already notice passing no longer than 15 minutes before, thus meaning that it was at least the second time that she was driving along that same road. She looked around but the entire placed was deserted. Nobody around to ask for any information.

- Oh well…- she sighed sitting on the leather saddle and putting her gloved hands on her hips. She was a biker and that day it had been the first ride tour with the group she had just joined, “The Vipers” an all females bikers gang that she had been invited to join after meeting and knowing some of the girls recently.

On the way back her engine had shown some problem, gradually and constantly losing speed, causing her to become isolated from the group.
It looked that none of her new mates had noticed her absence and had stopped to help her. Then the engine had come back to normal and obviously she had sped up trying to reunite with her group but probably in her fast driving she had surely taken some wrong turnings that had taken her into that new industrial area, a sort of labyrinth of storehouses and factories, missing the intersection to the coastal highway.

She opened her bag and took her mobile phone only to find out that it was dead.
– Fuck, fuck, fuck….I cannot believe it. Once more I forgot to charge it. –
she muttered in even more anger. She threw it back inside and passed her hands over her face then grabbed her bottle of water and drank some, sips trying to calm down.
- I hate warm water. – she hissed, spitting it and again looking again around in search of some sign to get the right direction, but finding nothing.

She had a map with her, but that new area was not even signed over it and it was too completely useless.
- Ok, Angie.- she whispered – now you relax for ten minutes, then you will think of how to get out of here. –
She passed one hand in her mane of blonde hair and looked at her face reflected  in the side mirror, half smiling. Angie was a 32 years old, beautiful lady standing at 5’6, with light blonde hair reaching just below her shoulder, a beautiful oval face and a body to die for, perfectly toned and kept fit by hours of physical exercise, with two full breasts that she was proud of.

For her first tour with the Vipers she had picked a pretty sexy outfit in order to enhance her physical features. She had on a black leather halter top, left partially unzipped in front, showing a good view of her nice cleavage, black leather short pants that left her long beautiful legs fully exposed and enhanced by black fishnets hoses.
Her outfit was completed by black leather gloves and black leather strappy sandals with high heels.

She loved to expose her toned body and that outfit really made her extremely sexy and she loved it. Right then her attention was taken by the distinctive sound of a powerful motorbike, approaching from a near side road. Could it be one of her friend bikers arriving to rescue her ?

The powerful bike finally turned the corner and Angie remained pretty disappointed in finding out that it was not one of her mates but indeed a Police Officer with the famous, or better say infamous, uniform of the local Police Department.
All made of black leather, jacket, tight pants, gloves and knee high boots, even the helmet that had a golden logo printed in front.

Angie looked carefully as the Police Biker slowed down and came to stop few meters from her. From the style of the uniform and the boots she knew that surely it was a female officer.
- Nice. I am going to meet one of the famous Black Bitches – that was indeed the nickname that had been given to the members of the corps and it came from their undoubted arrogant and bitchy attitude.
- Now calm down and do not act stupid. – she repeated to herself.

The police officer turned off the engine and dismounted, taking off the black and golden helmet, placing it on the handlebar, thus revealing a mane of long raven hair, tightened in a neat ponytail. She took off her sunglasses and turned facing Angie walking then into her direction.

She was a beautiful brunette, standing at 5’9 with clear eyes and pretty facial features and was walking slowly into Angie’s direction, unzipping her jacket and pulling up her tight panties, the sound of her boots filling the air.
She came to stop right in front of the blonde biker, smiling.

- Good afternoon, young lady. Can I see your licence ?-
Angie tried to smile back, though she could already feel a strange unpleasant atmosphere mounting between her and that woman.
- Excuse me Officer…- she looked at the pin attached in front of the brunette policewoman’s jacket, reading her name. - .Officer Michelle. I have got completely lost. Could you please show me the way to the coastal highway ? –
Michelle looked directly into Angie’s eyes, with a smirking expression painted on her face. – Sure. I shall tell you how to get there, right after finishing to give you a nice ticket. –

- A ticket ? – Angie was surprised and almost shocked by those words.
According to her she had done nothing wrong.
- What up now, officer  ?  Why a ticket ? I did nothing….–
It looked that the brunette policewoman was not even listening to Angie’s complaints as she began writing in her small black book.
-  Hold on one sec. Stop that. Why ? You cannot …– Angie was getting angry now as she grabbed the policewoman arms causing her to stop writing.
- I was not doing anything wrong. I am here trying to find my way to exit this sort of labyrinth. I don’t see any reason for deserving a ticket. –

The brunette was now looking at her with an annoyed expression.
She had stopped writing, and was now looking at Angie, smirking then hissed with an icy tone of voice.- First, do not dare touching me as I am only doing my duty. Second you deserved a ticket for parking your bike on a double yellow line zone. That’s an offence and you are paying the ticket for it. And now, hold back your hands and let me finish writing.- Angie looked down where the grey surface of the road and could hardly detect the double yellow lines running along the sidewalk. It looked that they had been painted ages ago.

- Com’n officer. That’s absurd. Be serious. This is a secondary road. Nobody is passing here and those lines are so old that it is almost impossible to detect them in this light. -
- Sorry, young lady, but they are yellow lines. You can not park any vehicle on them. The law is the law, the rules are rules and you broke them. So my duty is to charge you for this offence. –
Angie was fuming now. She could not hold her anger. That idiot useless policewoman was adding the last straw to her miserable day.
- Your best and only duty would be to fuck off, bitch. –

Michelle stopped writing as those words hit her like a punch.
- What did you say to me ? – her eyes were planted into Angie’s face.
The blonde girl’s voice was now pure anger as she placed her face in front of the policewoman’s one and barked.
- Are you deaf, you stupid bitch ? I said that you should fuck off. You think to be so tough only because you are wearing that fucking uniform. You would never dare talking with me in that way without all those fucking badges. I would kick the shit out of you any place any time.-
Michelle was now smirking as she listened to Angie’s verbal attack.
- Ah, so you think that I am taking advantage of my position, giving you an unfair ticket ? –

- Yes, that’s exactly what I think, you bitch. – Angie pushed on the last word almost spitting into Michelle face again.
- Well, what then if I take this badge off my uniform and I make you swallow all the rubbish you have just vomited ? – Michelle smirked, pointing to the large golden badge of the local Police department that adorned the left shoulder of her black jacket.

Angie laughed loud. -  You would never have the guts to do it ! –
- Never say never, little bitch. – with these words Michelle unzipped completely her leather jacket pulling it off and placing it over her bike, thus remaining with her light black cotton shirt that could hardly contain her full round tits, then turned towards Angie that had been surprised by the officer’s action,

- So. – Michelle was smiling as she challenged the blonde biker.- The badge is off. I am no more a Police Officer now. Are you ready to fight me here and now ? –
She pointed her gloved hand into a narrow passage between the two buildings. –
We can move to that alley and settle the matter face to face, bitch. If you beat me you will go free and unscathed but I really doubt that you can exit that alley walking on your feet. More likely I will drag your pitiful body all the way and lay you on your bike. –

- Well, we shall see, big mouthed police slut. – hissed Angie showing that the challenge had been accepted. Then she turned walking fast towards the alley, followed by Michelle.
The two young women entered the deserted narrow dirty place that separated two tall storehouses, filled with garbage, large cardboard boxes and two metal dumpsters placed right beside the entrance.

- Ok, bitch – Angie said, turning to face Michelle
– Let’s start ARGHHHHHHHHHHH ….–
She could not complete her sentence as  BAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM
A loud blow echoed and a stinging pain exploded immediately right in the middle of her back. Michelle, an evil smile in her angelic face, was now firmly holding her black, heavy, hard police stick.

She raised her arms high and BAAMMMAAAMMMMMM she flushed it in front, hitting again Angie, full force in the middle of her back.

And … BAAMMMAAAMMMMMM ….again and again five, six times
as  ARGHHHHHHHHHHH Angie’s screams echoed in the empty place.

Under the barrage of blows Angie was now staggering on her heels, unable to avoid the punishment and hardly remaining on her feet as her back was exploding in burning pain.

She turned, facing the brunette officer and muttering, fighting the pain.
- You damn bitch , you coward shit …hit me..from behind….-
- Yes, I did. – Michelle smirked. – and I am doing again. No rules. You said that. I don’t care. I am putting you out as I promised.–
She raised her arm, armed with the black hard stick and …

BAMMMMMM this time Michelle drilled the handle of the baton, pushing it deep into Angie’s soft gut.

MMMGGHHHPPPPPHHHHHHH a painful scream exited Angie’s mouth as the blonde found a new source of pain, her hands going immediately to press her stomach as she doubled over, moaning.
- It is even too easy. – laughed the police officer, sending another vicious blow into Angie’s soft tummy.

ANGHHHHFFFFFFFFF
Angie groaned, tears dropping down her cheeks, doubling over, her hands pressed on her stomach, trying to relieve the pain as she dropped on her knees, feeling like vomiting and placing her forehead over the hard, cold asphalted floor, her buttocks remaining stuck high. The blonde biker looked already pretty out and at the complete mercy of the tough police woman.

Michelle was standing over her, admiring her handiwork and her complete dominance of the pitiful blonde. She knew that Angie was already tamed and now she only needed to complete her work and enjoy the beating of that little arrogant bitch.

The poor blonde was still in a kneeling position, moaning and crying, her entire body aching, unable to muster any kind of reaction, her leathered butt raising well high.
- Get up, bitch. – hissed Michelle grabbing Angie’s hair and pulling the suffering young woman back on her unstable feet, setting her to stand against the brick wall.
Her legs could hardly support her weight as she barely remained there, looking lost in front.

- Let have a look at your rack. – Michelle smirked unzipping Angie’s leather vest and pulling it off the semiconscious woman, with some difficulty due to her sweaty body. – Mmmmm….must admit that you have got some pretty nice stuff, but I am going to redesign these melons making them flat and purple once I have finished with you and of course I am keeping this vest as a souvenir of this meeting. –

She hung the leather vest to a corner of the nearest dumpster, put down the baton and came again standing in front of Angie whose eyes were sending flashes of pure hatred among the tears that were flowing down her cheeks.
Suddenly she sprang on, shouting and sending one punch to the approaching brunette.
- Take this, bitch….- unfortunately for her the beating she had already received and her weakened state made her attempt to hit Michelle pretty miserable and indeed her punch hardly made any damage to the policewoman, having the unique effect to piss the agent off.

She deflected the blow pretty easily then retorted immediately sending a powerful punch deep into the blonde’s solar plexus, cutting her breath and freezing her attempt of reaction.
- That has been another big mistake, cxnt. – she hissed sending two more blows into Angie’s naked tummy and driving her hard back against the wall.

She followed with one left jab to the jaw and one right to the opposite side.
Angie’s head turned left and right, spitting saliva and blood from her opened mouth and before she could even understand what was going on, Michelle grabbed her hair and BAAANNNNGGGG smashed violently her head against the wall and
SMBAAAMMMMMM again and SMBAAAMMMMMM  again.

Angie’s view became blur and stars flashed in front of her eyes.
Her legs finally gave up and she slid slowly down along the wall ending on her butt, sagged in a semi seated position with her back leaning against it and her legs stretched in front. Her dazed head lolled in front with the chin resting right between her naked tits whose rhythmical movement was the only sign that she was still alive.

Michelle was now towering over the fallen blonde, considering what to do.
She placed the point of her right boot under the blonde’s chin and lifted her head up.
Angie’s eyes were half opened and she was pretty out of it, nonetheless Michelle began speaking into her face.

.- I have only started my personal lesson, bitch. -  she hissed
– First remember to never object a Police Officer’s decision. And never ever called her a bitch. Clear ? – she opened her right arm wide and….

SLAPPPPPPP SLAPPPPPPP SLAPPPPPPP SLAPPPPPPP

then she slapped Angie’s face back and forth, keeping on that punishment, hitting the cheeks, the face and moving then down to the tits, making them bounce left and right and hitting until they became completely red, with Angie taking all that punishment showing no whatsoever reaction, her arms and hands hanging abandoned along her side, no more strength left in her body, her spirit gone.

- Please…..stop ….- sobbed Angie among the pain she was enduring, her nice tits now already swollen and bruised, with blood trickling from the nipples.
- What are you saying ? I cannot hear you…- mocked Michelle grabbing now the blonde’s tits and pulling hard, stretching them to the limit using the ring pinned to them to cause even more pain to the already suffering young woman.

- Nghhhhhhhh……stop …- Angie moaned  – Stop please…..I have enough…. No ..more .. Pleeeeaseeee.. -
- Ah….ah…you cxnt…it will be enough when I decide that it is enough and we are not there yet. You have been a very naughty girl and it is my duty to teach you some manners. You will be begging me to stop. –
- No…..please…I AM BEGGING YOU NOW…!! - Angie was openly crying now, tears flowing down her face and dropping on her chest.
- Oh, my, my….poor little thing. – Michelle laughed loud –
- And you call yourself a biker ? You are a shame of a biker. Never seen anything like that in all my life. Such a pitiful example of biker. Your gang will kick you out once they know how easily I tamed and beat you. -

She stood up again, stopping the beating and allowing Angie to breathe though the pause was pretty short. Michelle picked the baton from the floor and walked back to the blonde that had not moved at all, remaining beaten and exhausted seated against the wall, her half naked body sweated and blooded now. Grabbing Angie’s hair she basically pulled her on her feet again and threw her rolling in the middle of the alley where the blonde remained on her hands and knees, doing nothing if not moaning.

Michelle walked behind her then passed the baton around Angie’s throat, placed the her right foot in the middle of her back, pushing her down to the ground and pulled hard back, putting all her strength as the biker’s upper body was been bent and arched almost to the limit. Suffocated gurgles exited from Angie’s open mouth as the poor girl tried desperately to suck in some air, her arms flailing helplessly and uselessly as the bitch officer was evilly and methodically choking her.
- Com’n bitch. Go out. It is time to end your misery. -

- Argghhhh…mmfffffff – was all Angie could mumble in protest her hands running up and trying to break the deadly choke as Michelle tightened the hold even more looking at how Angie’s movement were becoming almost erratic, losing strength and lucidity, till her arms and hands fell limp to her side.

- Not so tough now, you bitch ? – Michelle was laughing, savouring her final destruction of the blonde that was now hanging over lifelessly, held up only by the stick under her throat. Michelle had finally enough. She released the grip letting Angie fall heavily in front, her naked and already bruised breast taking the full force of her free fall, her face resting on the cold asphalt as she violently coughed and spitted while trying to calm her aching chest. Her entire body was shaken as air was flowing again into her tortured lungs.

Michelle was walking slowly around her fallen victim, considering what to do next. She wanted to inflict more punishment to the blonde before leaving. She checked her watch and indeed it was time to go. She looked around satisfied that nobody was in sight. The place was still completely deserted and that was coming to her advantage.. Of course she wanted no witnesses to her abuse. She sent two kicks into the blonde’s side, the toe of her boot penetrating deep and making the floored biker grunt as she rolled on the dusty floor, ending near the brick wall, over some discarded cardboards.

- Com’n, little bitch. Now we have the last lesson, then you will be free to go and pay the ticket, ok ? – Of course Angie could not answer, she was floating on the brink of unconsciousness as she was pulled on her heeled feet again by her hair and half dragged by the evil policewoman towards the metal dumpster placed near the entrance of the alley.
- Ok..now you stay here and do not move. – Michelle said as she draped she semiconscious blonde on her stomach over the cold metal dumpster, her head and arms hanging limply to one side as the point of her feet barely touching the floor on the opposite one. She still had her leather pants on, together with her fishnets hoses, now ripped and falling down over her ankles and her strappy stiletto sandals.

Michelle took her belt from her trousers and holding firmly in her right hand began whipping the helpless blonde, leaving long red marks on her back, with Angie grunting and moaning after each hit, but unable to do anything to stop that final punishment. After a good twenty hits that had rendered Angie’s back a red and bleeding mess Michelle decided to get another target, therefore rolled Angie’s body face up, putting her already bruised tits in full view.

- Here we go again, slut….- whispered Michelle, lifting the hand holding the belt and starting to whip the new targets, Angie’s belly and tits.
Soon the deserted alley echoed with the sickening sound of the leather belt hitting the blonde’s naked skin, leaving red marks that soon started bleeding and the soft moaning coming from the destroyed woman that had no more strength even to scream.

Finally Michelle had enough. She stopped the punishment, panting for the effort and put the belt back around her tight pants. Angie was laying motionless, still draped on her back over the dumpster her legs dangling in front.
She was not moaning. Just laying there, lifelessly.

Michelle grabbed Angie’s hair and lifted her head.
Her blue eyes were now shut closed and only a feeble groan exited her parted lips.
- Listen to me, bitch. Listen carefully. – she barked in her face.
Angie half opened the eyes, showing a dazed and lost expression and surely the beaten beauty was barely aware of where she was and what was happening to her, nevertheless understanding what Michelle was telling her.

- Time for you to learn the final rule. Never object what a police officer said and never call her a bitch. Do you understand cxnt ? Remember it. – and with these last words she smashed  Angie’s head down on the metal dumpster that sounded loud.
All the light went off for the beautiful blonde as she finally lost consciousness completely, ending her nightmare.

Ok. That was the end. Michelle looked carefully at the beaten bleeding body of the young blonde lady. She was done now. No more sign of life. No more reactions.
She placed the tip of the baton on Angie’s face, touching her lips, going down to the bleeding tits, following the contour of her toned reddened belly till she reached the groin. She unzipped the front of Angie’s short leather pants, revealing a studded leather g-string underneath. She grabbed it and pulled it hard, ripping it off and holding it in her hand as a trophy.

The baton was now circling around Angie’s love hole. Michelle smirked.
No whatsoever reaction. She knew it was time to go. She did not want to break the defeated woman even more. The lesson had been enough
- It is enough for this time, young lady. Next time I will put my baton deep inside your stinky cxnt. So better you never cross my way again in future.-
Angie did not answer. She could not.

Michelle stepped back, grabbed Angie’s ankle and pulled hard making her fall down the dumpster with a sickening thud when her head hit the ground.
- Sorry bitch. Not really intentional but it will help keeping you in the lala land for longer. - Of course Angie could not complain being completely out and done while
her half naked bruised and bleeding body was been dragged over the rough asphalted alley, her long hair fanning behind her head together with her arms fully extended.
She looked like dead as Michelle walked all the way back to the main road, dragging the unconscious biker’s body as it was a sack of discarded rubbish.
She picked her up then draped her over the saddle and secured the wrists to the side of the handlebars handcuffing them and opening her legs wide, showing her bush of pussy hair. She bent over Angie, placed her lips over the biker’s ones and kissed her savouring the soft mouth of the unresponsive young woman.
- Bye, bye bitch. It has been a pleasure kicking your soft ass. – she finally ripped the ticket from her book, rolled it and carefully inserted it inside the golden ring attached to the naked and bleeding nipple of the biker.

Then she took Angie’s leather g-string and pushed it down the blonde’s mouth.
- This is to remind you to keep your fucking mouth close in future. -
She walked back to her bike, holding Angie’s leather halter top in her right hand, like a trophy of war and few seconds later the powerful bike left the place.

One hour later two Vipers arrived on the scene, finding Angie still unconscious on her bike. They helped her to get free and revived the unfortunate blonde enough to allow her to ride her bike and get home.

================== =================================== =================
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 01:59:47 AM by York »

Offline noose

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 12:40:26 AM »
Great story, can't wait for the follow up.

Offline yotamba

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 05:43:24 AM »
graet part 1!! :) can't wait to read more

FawnL

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 09:21:05 AM »
wow..great story...!!  ;) ;)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
Great story!   :)

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 09:02:14 PM »
mmm....just an idea...in the second part, Angie's revenge, I would like to involve more ladies..
may be few bikers vs. some policewomen....so having the chance to send more beautiful ladies to the floor
out cold... ;) ;) ;)

Of course Angie and Michelle still holding the main roles...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:26:53 PM by York »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 09:05:45 PM »
It certainly is my pleasure to beat up on Angie.....hehehe.....

Actually she's wonderful.....this is great fun and I hope we keep it going

I hope ultimately she and I either have a poll fight....

or there might be an other upcoming stories of Angie and I......in different fights....if the interest is there :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 09:16:48 PM »
It certainly is my pleasure to beat up on Angie.....hehehe.....

Actually she's wonderful.....this is great fun and I hope we keep it going

I hope ultimately she and I either have a poll fight....

or there might be an other upcoming stories of Angie and I......in different fights....if the interest is there :)

well...you gave her a nice hard beating...
actually it was her request..... ;)

Offline yotamba

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 04:23:45 AM »
i think its better if it would be just the two of them fighting :)

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 07:05:28 AM »

Dear York,

Extremely hot story, thanks.

Johnny

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2013, 01:06:59 AM »
i think its better if it would be just the two of them fighting :)

Angie requested the story...I'll let her decide...

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2013, 01:08:09 AM »

Dear York,

Extremely hot story, thanks.

Johnny

thank you for your comment Johnny..
really appreciate it as it comes from one of the "columns" of this site...!! ;D

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2013, 03:51:21 PM »
OK, obviously York got this version of what happened in this fight directly from that Bitch Cop.  Here's what I remember from that day.  Yes, my motorcycle broke down, (I ran out of gas) and I was left behind accidentally by my friends who were riding in front of me.  I was stranded by the side of the road waiting for help to come, when this female cop shows up.  How dumb of me thinking she would be of some assistance.  She wanted to give me a ticket and an argument ensued.  I was shocked when after having words with her, she challenged me to a fist fight.  It was already so hot out, and I was so pissed that I was stranded there and she was being a bitch that I accepted.  As we started to walk to an area away from the road, the bitch whacked me in the back with her night stick.  And not just once, she must have hit me 3 or 4 times in the back, attacking me from behind.  When I turned to face her, she slammed the nightstick into my belly 2 or 3 times, doubling me over, then cracked me in the face with the stick knocking me on my ass.  I could feel warm blood start to fill my mouth as she threw the nightstick on the ground and grabbed me by the hair, lifting me to my feet.  I was on wobbly feet as she slammed me in the belly with at least 10 hard punches, then dropped me again on my ass with an uppercut to the face.  I was face down on the dirt when she ripped my halter off me and threw it to the side.  I rolled over, now topless, the nipple ring on my left nipple clearly exposed as the cop made some comment that I didn't understand.  She pulled me to my feet, captured me in a full nelson and dragged me towards a back alley where the beating continued.  Blood was now trickling out of my mouth and was splashed over my tits and belly.  She threw my arms over the top of the dumpster where she went to work once again on my belly, pounding me repeatedly while I was totally defenseless.  I fell to the ground and she kicked me repeatedly in the tits and belly as I rolled around in the dirt in complete pain.  She jumped on my back, grabbed both of my arms and slapped a pair of handcuffs on me.  I thought she was going to arrest me now, but no.  She lifted me to my feet and pinned me against the dumpster once again.  With her left forearm pressed against my throat, she slammed me repeatedly in the stomach with hard rights.  I was sweating profusely, bleeding from the mouth and totally beaten when she finally stopped her onslaught.  I dropped face down to the ground.  The cop grabbed my leather vest, deciding to keep it as a trophy; (what a bitch), then, with my arms still cuffed behind my back, flipped me over.  I was breathing heavily as she took her leather belt off and began whipping my tits and belly with her belt.  I was totally defenseless as deep red welts quickly rose on my tits and belly.  After at least 10 lashes or so, she finally stopped the punishment.  She dragged me by the hair back to the side of the road, leaving me draped over my bike.  She then wrote out a ticket, rolled it up and placed it through my nipple ring.  I was semi-conscious as she grabbed me once more by the hair, pulling my head towards her before punching me once more in the face.  That's the last thing I remember.  My friends found me sometime later and couldn't believe what had happened.  I told them that if I ever saw that Bitch cop again, I would beat the living shit out of her.