News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I'm looking for a writer

• 58 Replies

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
I'm looking for a writer
« on: August 26, 2013, 03:48:50 AM »
Ok, who here can write a fight story about me?  It can be any style, mma, topless boxing, hot oil wrestling, street fight or bar fight.  You pick the girl, the setting, etc, and I'll decide you gets to write the story.  Love you guys, Angie

Offline York

• God Member
Re: I'm looking for a writer
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 10:55:03 AM »
..well..street fight or bar fight would be tempting.....
but more infos are required..

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 11:24:52 AM »

I hope you write this story York!   Angie's profile says she has been to a dom several times.  The two ladies meet while at a bar and tempers flare, with Angie trying desperately to dish out the punishment this time.   Angie's dom could wear black leather boots, top and shorts and look like this beauty?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 11:58:55 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 11:57:16 AM »

I hope you write this story York!   Perhaps Angie's opponent could look like this beauty?

well...still very early stage to tell...but I am tempted by a street/pub fight...
I can not write ring fights....not feeling interested in them...
if I can get the details that I need may be I could come out of my recent letargy ...!!  ;D

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »

I hope you write this story York!   Perhaps Angie's opponent could look like this beauty?

well...still very early stage to tell...but I am tempted by a street/pub fight...
if I can get the details that I need may be I could come out of my recent letargy ...!!  ;D

I added some details to my original post that I hope might help.  One unfortunate lass would doubtlessly be turned over the bar and paddled roughly, don't you think?

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 12:15:07 PM »

I added some details to my original post that I hope might help.  One unfortunate lass would doubtlessly be turned over the bar and paddled roughly, don't you think?

I need to talk with this lady..and get HER preferences....not only mine...
then if we agree to all the points...I can think of it... ;)

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 02:32:50 PM »

I hope you write this story York!   Angie's profile says she has been to a dom several times.  The two ladies meet while at a bar and tempers flare, with Angie trying desperately to dish out the punishment this time.   Angie's dom could wear black leather boots, top and shorts and look like this beauty?
You've written several stories.  Just wondering why you'd rather York write the story rather than yourself

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 04:40:59 PM »

You've written several stories.  Just wondering why you'd rather York write the story rather than yourself

I just have a feeling that York will nail this story. 

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 05:35:05 PM »
You've written several stories.  Just wondering why you'd rather York write the story rather than yourself

to me it is fine if Mr. CA Sleeper writes it .....no problem... ;D
I like his style...

the truth is that he is lazy...!!!!     ;D

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 06:18:01 PM by York »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 12:26:48 AM »
yep..happy to let you know that the deal is done...

we shall have two stories, actually....
a first fight  and then a second one, a revenge fight...
I have the plot....I have the actresses..Angie, playing a sexy biker and
her opponent will be the beautiful Michelle, playing a Police Officer...

so it will be an honour to write a story hosting these
two stunning ladies....beating the crap out of each other... ;D

PS. Thank for the compliments..I'll do my best....now I only need the time to put on paper what my mind is
already watching..!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 12:29:43 AM by York »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 01:16:18 AM »

I can see the hot Tokyo woman walking into the bar with her girlfreind and flirting and trying to seduce Angie's boyfreind. I can imagine this Tokyo woman thinking that she's so tough., Thinking that she's a Mistress and threatening to knock the shit out of Angie and make Angie her slave. I think that Angie has been submissive in session for her boyfreind, but she's not about to let this Tokyo bitch dominate and humiliate her without a fight. I can just imagine this very tough, dominant Mistress Tokyo bitch being caught totally off gaurd and not ready for how tough Angie is. This wound't just be a fist fight, this fight would end with eevery last ounce of digniry being drained out of the loser.

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 02:36:01 AM »

I can see the hot Tokyo woman walking into the bar with her girlfreind and flirting and trying to seduce Angie's boyfreind. I can imagine this Tokyo woman thinking that she's so tough., Thinking that she's a Mistress and threatening to knock the shit out of Angie and make Angie her slave. I think that Angie has been submissive in session for her boyfreind, but she's not about to let this Tokyo bitch dominate and humiliate her without a fight. I can just imagine this very tough, dominant Mistress Tokyo bitch being caught totally off gaurd and not ready for how tough Angie is. This wound't just be a fist fight, this fight would end with eevery last ounce of digniry being drained out of the loser.

I love it!  I hope you write that one!!  Who wins?

Looks like several great stories in the works here!

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 12:42:29 PM »
..of course any other writer can write his story of Angie....I don't own the copyright of her image..!!  ;D

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 06:49:57 AM »

Mistress Tokyo Rose is a vicious, cocky, dominant bitch that is just as cruel and conniving in real life as she is as a S&M Mistress at the  dungeon she works at in downtown NYC. She thinks that the whole world is her playground and that she can make up the rules as she goes along. My friend Mistress Vicky has worked with her, and she has told me some stories……

Once Rose was invited to a party and she liked this woman’s husband and just took him over. She was vicious and she waited for him to go to the bathroom, and before he knew what was happening to him, she had him handcuffed. Then she stuck a ball gag in his mouth and she threw him onto te floor and she pulled his pants off. She marched him right into the living room in front of his wife, and everyone at the party. The wife started screaming and making demands. “What are you doing. Where is his pants. Take them off. What are you crazy. Take these handcuffs off of him.” Rose took instant control of the woman. It was quite obvious that the woman didn’t know how to fight. Rose beat the shit out of the woman and completely dominated her, right in front of all of her and her husband’s friends.

It was unbelievable that not one person, not even the woman’s friends moved a fuckin inch to help her. Rose knocked her into a bloody, blubbering, crying, begging bitch and forced the poor woman to do many things that she had never even known existed before this. She forced this woman to be her pet dog, and to crawl around and bark. She forced the woman to lick and kiss her feet and then Rose fucked her with a dildo and made the poor woman cum, and then she made the poor wife lick her own cum off of that dirty rubber cock. Then she fucked the woman’s husband and forced her to lick each and every last drop of her very own husbands cum right out of her cxnt. Mistress Tokyo Rose gets off on beating other woman up. She beat up a couple of the Mistress’ where she worked, and most woman that know her, try to avoid her.

There are many other stories I could tell you, but I thought that you would enjoy this recent story about one of Rose’s fights. Mistress Rose, Mistress Vicky and  I went to this bar on the Lower East Side in New York City. It’s a bar that Vicky and I go to once in a while, but Rose had never been there before. We had just parked the car and started to cross the street when this bike rolls right up in front of the bar and off gets this biker and his very hot and sexy girlfriend Angie. I KNOW ANGIE and her boyfriend because they frequent the bar, and because I have seen Angie slug it out with other woman a few times before.  Angie is tough and she knows how to use her fists. Vicky just happened to mention that she knows that Angie has been to see a Mistress and was submissive a few times, and I knew she had made a big mistake when she told that to Rose. Angie’s boyfriend walks in first and Angie is right behind him. Rose said, “BOY would I luv to dominate her, and I would love to sit on that big studs cock right in front of her, and make her watch as I show her how a real woman fucks her man.” 

Once inside the hot S&M Mistress didn’t wait. She immediately started flirting with Angie’s boyfriend. At first Angie seemed to take it as a compliment, but as time went on Angie started giving the scantily dressed Asian woman dirty looks. This only seemed to be an invitation for the long legged Japanese hottie to walk over, and she’s wearing this black and red micro hot pants outfit, and she puts her right foot up on the chair right next to Angie’s boyfriend and very sexily said, “I am Mistress Tokyo Rose and I want you to take me home tonight.” Angie looks up at Rose with this nasty little smile on her face and she says, “He’s taken bitch, so why don’t you just shove off.” Rose gets this nasty little smirk on her face and viciously look right at Angie and she says, “Why don’t you get lost before I knock the shit out of you and make you into my slave. I bet this big handsome hunk would really getting off on watching his whore be dominated and humiliated by a real woman.” 
Angie gets to her feet and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You better get out of here you whore or I’ll knock the shit out of you right in front of everyone.” Rose takes her foot off of the chair and as she turns to face Angie she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Angie “bam,” right across her face, swinging Angie’s head to the side and screaming, “You pathetic bitch. How dare you threaten the Mistress. You better leave right now or I’ll really,” but before Tokyo Rose can finish the sentence 

Angie cracks her “bang,” right in her teeth with her right fist. Then, with her left fist she hits her. Before Rose has a fuckin chance to think, Angie takes her left fist and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Rose’s nose, making her fuckin nose bleed, she’s so pissed off she really wants to punch Rose’s face in. Rose’s head snaps back and Rose goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Angie screams, “You fuckin whore, you think you’re so tough, You think that you’re such a tough Mistress and that you’re going to beat me up, I’m going to knock the shit out of you Rose, and then,” but Rose is enraged, her fuckin face is beet red and she loses her fuckin temper. Rose lunges forward and she grabs Angie’s sexy white blouse with her right hand and she starts yanking her forward into her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,’ hammering Angie’s nose until blood starts rolling from Angie’s nose, and the buttons rip on Angie’s blouse and Angie’s bra is exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is cheering as Angie stumbles backwards on her high heels and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.”

Angie is fuckin shocked, she can’t believe this skinny fuckin whore can fight so good. Rose stands right over Angie and she’s taunting her, Look at you bitch. You think you’re so fuckin tough. I’m going to beat the shit out of you, and then I’m going to dominate you. I’m going to be your Mistress and you are going to be my fuckin slave you big mouth. You’re going to be my bitch you whore.” Slowly Angie starts to get up to her feet, and Rose is fuckin screaming, “Get up slut, get up and fight me Angie. I’m going to dominate you, and then I’ll humiliate you.”

Angie gets up on her feet and Angie is fuckin infuriated. She holds her fists up screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fuckin fight me Rose. I’ll fuckin fight you. I’m going to make you my bitch, and I’ll humiliate you, I’m going to,” but Rose lunges at Angie and she pulls back her left fist. She sends her fist right at Angie’s face, but quickly Angie raises her right hand and she blocks Rose’s punch, and with her own left fist she balls it “bang,” right into Rose’s chin, knocking her head back and forth, and as Rose’s head is coming back forward, Angie pulls her right fist all the way back and she sends it plowing full force bang,” right into Rose’s nose again. Blood is really rolling from Rose’s nose as her head snaps back and Rose stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto the plank wood floor of the bar.

Angie doesn’t give her a chance. She lunges right after Rose. She leaps right onto her, but as she does Rose raises her knees up and Rose’s knee’s pound into Angie’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” Angie gasps for air as Rose raises up and she throws Angie right off of her, and now, fuckin Rose gets on top of Angie. Rose is like an enraged lunatic and she starts pummeling Angie’s face, first her eyes. Right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye. Instantly Angie’s eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Rose screams “I’m going to blacken your eyes you weak whore bitch.” She starts “right fist, left fist, right fist, left fist, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching Angie’s eyes.

Angie’s arms are free and she reaches up and she takes her long, sharp, shiny red fingernails and she starts clawing, scratching, trying to rip open Rose’s face. Rose leans her head back, but just as Angie grabs her face, Rose insanely grabs Angie’s head and she jerks it up off of the floor, and then she shoves it back down, “bang,” right into the acrylic tile floor. You can hear Angie’s skull crack against the hard floor, and for a second Angie is seeing fuckin stars. Rose yanks Angie’s head up off of the floor and she screams right in Angie’s shocked face, ‘I’m going to knock you silly you stupid whore bitch.” She shoves Angie’s head down “bang,” right into the floor again. Angie lose her fuckin temper and her face is beet red. She starts bucking and kicking and she reaches up and she grabs Rose’s hair with both of her hands. Angie bucks and kicks even harder and Rose screams “AAHH,” in shock as Angie knocks Rose right off of her and now, Angie gets on top of Rose, and now, Angie really wants to beat the fuckin shit out of Rose.

Angie grabs Rose’s wrists, trying to hold them down onto the ground, but Rose starts struggling hard too, and she’s bucking and kicking, BUT ANGIE IS BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN ROSE, and ANGIE MANAGES TO OVERPOWER Rose and she holds her wrists right down onto the floor. Then she raises up over Rose, pinning her arms with her knee’s. She renders Rose totally helpless and now Angie is in charge, and now Angie really wants to knock Rose silly.Angie grabs Rose by her fuckin hair with both of her hands, and she yanks Rose’s head right up off of the floor. Then quickly she shoves her head back down “bang,” smacking her fuckin head against the acrylic tile. Then Angie screams, “Now who’s going to get knocked silly bitch.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Rose’s fuckin head against the floor. She’s cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the hard tile floor, until Rose is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and the sound is in echo.

Angie is clearly winning at this point and Rose’s eyes are starting to swim around in her fuckin head. Angie jerks Rose’s head up and she starts screaming right in her dazed face, “Look at you bitch. You thought you were such a tough Mistress. You thought you were going to beat me up, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up whore, and now I’m really going to drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you. I’m going to be your Mistress whore, and you’re going to e my slave.” She shoves Rose’s head down again. She bounces Rose’s fuckin head right off of the hard acrylic floor of the bar and she lets go of Rose’s hair. Angie is still really infuriated and she balls both of her fists up hard and tight and she starts punching Rose all around her face. First with her left fist she punches Rose’s “bam,” right in her right eye. Then with her right fist she punches her “bam,” left eye. Then she grabs Rose’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head up, screaming right in Rose’s dazed, goofy face. “Now who’s eyes are going to get punched black and blue Rose. Angie starts punching Rose’s face, right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, over and over again. She pummels Rose’s eyes until Rose’s eyes are swollen and black and blue.     

Angie screams insanely, “You think you’re a tough Mistress. You’re not so tough. I beat you up bitch and you look about ready to beg me to drain each and every last drop of your dignity out of you right in front of my boyfriend and all of these people. Rose is weak, and she’s all pummeled and she’s bloody and black and blue, but Rose is tough, and Rose is quite dominant. She’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do,” and feebly Rose starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “no, never, get off of me. I’m going to kill you.” Angie is crazy and Angie loses her temper all over again. She gets up off of Rose screaming, “alright bitch, you haven’t had enough yet. Then get up and fight me. Come on, get up and fight me so that I can really knock your face in.”

Slowly Rose gets up onto her feet, and Rose doesn’t realize quite how fuckin dazed she really is, and her knees almost buckle under her, and she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. She has this goofy little grin right across her face she’s so knocked so fuckin silly.

Angie grabs Rose’s dress with both of her hands and she holds Rose up right in front of herself screaming right in Rose’s dazed face, “You don’t look like such a tough Mistress now, do you bitch, and now I’m really going to give everyone a good show. I’m going to dominate you, I’m going to humiliate you. I’m going to make a fuckin fool out of you right in front of everyone you whore, just like I said that I would,” and Rose doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled. Angie shoves Rose back hard. Rose’s skimpy red and black blouse rips right off of her body in Angie’s hands as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body smashes into the brick wall of the bar, and “bang,” her head does too. The crowd is really cheering as Rose bounces up off of the wall. Angie grabs Rose by her bra and she laughs as she screams right in Rose’s shocked face, “I am your Mistress and you are my slave you weak, worthless, pathetic whore, say it.”

Rose has tears welling in her eyes and she cries out, “Please, I’m a Mistress, you can’t do this to me in public.” Angie is still holding Rose’s bra and she laughs as she screams “You mean you don’t want to clean my cxnt in front of all of these people whore.” Tears start rolling from Rose’s eyes and Rose feebly tries to push Angie out of the way crying out, “Alright you win, enough,” but Angie is infuriated and she really wants to teach this whore a lesson. She yanks hard at Rose’s bra and then she lets go, and Rose’s skimpy little bra slides right down and is hanging over Rose’s stomach. Rose’s little tits are exposed in front of everyone and now the crowd is screaming. “Angie laughs and she screams, “Now I’m going to use those pathetic little golf ball sized tits of yours as punching bags you stupid bitch.” Angie raises her fists up like a man and she starts to pummel Rose’s tits, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Feebly Rose is holding her hands up trying to stop the punches and crying out, “stop, please stop.” Angie is using Rose’s pathetic little golf ball sized tits as punching bags. The crowd is going crazy as Angie punches Rose’s little tits, until Rose’s tits swell up and turn black and blue.   

Angie starts laughing as she screams, “Alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you’re my slave. Tell everyone that you’re not such a tough Mistress and that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Tears are streaming down Rose’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Rose is scared. She is always the one in charge, and she has never been submissive before in her whole life. She starts crying even harder, begging and crying out, “Please, I’m begging you, don’t do this to me. I’m sorry. I’m very, very sorry, please let me go, I’m begging you.”   

Angie is even more infuriated and she takes her right fist and she smashes it “BANG,” right into Rose’s teeth. You can hear Rose’s fuckin teeth crack right in her mouth, and Rose’s lips just bust open under Angie’s hard punch. Tears are overflowing out of Rose’s eyes. She starts sputtering blood. She’s spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth, and crying out, “MY TEETH, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MY TEETH. I’m YOUR SLAVE I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE.” Rose falls to the floor right in front of Angie and she grabs Angie’s left hand, and she’s scared, and she’s desperate, and she’s totally submissive to Angie now. “PLEASE I’M YOUR SLAVE, I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS, I’LL DO ANYTHING MISTRESS, ANYTHING.”

Angie is vicious and she really wants to give everyone a show. Angie laughs and says, “Lick my hand bitch, you’re going to be my fuckin dog.” Rose is so fuckin scared she holds Angie’s hand right up to her mouth, and Rose sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Angie’s hand over and over again. She’s pathetic and she’s slurping away at Angie’s hand feverishly like a dog licking its master, right in front of the boyfriend, and everyone at the bar. Angie’s laughs and she screams, “bark bitch, bark you stupid fuckin dog, let me hear you fuckin bark.” Rose is submissive and she starts “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a dog over and over again. Angie is intent on teaching this tough fuckin Mistress a real lesson and she yanks at her hair screaming, “heal doggy, head and bark like the pathetic stupid fuckin bitch that you are.”

Everyone in the bar is totally turned on watching as hot, sexy Angie is in total control, and dominating the tough S&M Mistress. Rose is pathetic as she’s crawling around on the dirty floor of the bar on her hands and knees, and she’s barking “WOOF, WOOF,” like a fuckin dog. Angie is making this fuckin big mouth into her pet right in front of all of these people, right in front of the boyfriend “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” Rose is so fuckin scared that she’s barking loud, with a passion, just to make Angie happy. Rose is crying, and she’s fuckin pathetic as tough Angie walks her, barking like a dog in front of all of the people at the bar.

Angie holds tough Mistress Tokyo Rose still screaming, “roll over onto your back you submissive little whore.” Rose is like a trained dog and she rolls right over onto her back. Angie grabs Rose’s HOT PANTS AND SHE YANKS THEM RIGHT OFF OF HER BODY, AND Rose’s panties go right with them. Tokyo Rose’s pussy is shaved clean and the crowd is screaming. Then Angie sits down right on Rose’s chest. Rose is looking up at Angie and she’s crying like a baby and crying out, “NO, PLEASE ENOUGH. I’M SORRY, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME.”  Angie takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Rose hard across her face, swinging Rose’s head to the side from the fill force of her hard smack, and Angie starts screaming, “I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUCH A TOUGH MISTRESS, LOOK AT YOU, YOU’RE A WEAK, PATHETIC WHORE, AREN’T YOU.” Rose is crying even harder, she’s never been humiliated like this before and she cries out, “yes.” Angie cracks her. She backhands Rose “bam,” right across the other side of her face, swinging her head in the other direction, and blood is rolling from the corner of Rose’s mouth.

Rose looks right up into Angie’s face and she cries out pathetically, “PLEASE STOP. I’M BEGGING YOU, I’M SORRY, YOU’RE MY MISTRESS. PLEASE LET ME GO MISTRESS.”

Angie grabs Rose’s hair and she yanks her head up, screaming right in Rose’s face, “How dare you ask me to let you go. How fuckin dare you. You started this Rose. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were such a tough S&M Mistress, and Look at you. I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you, you fuckin big mouth, and now I’m going to do to you, everything that you were going to do to me.” A look of total shock and horror comes across Rose’s face, and she’s still spitting blood and bloody fuckin teeth out of her mouth. Rose starts crying hysterically, crying out, “PLEASE I’M SORRY. I’M NOT SO TOUGH. YOU BEAT ME UP MISTRESS, AND NOW I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE MISTRESS. I AM SO, SO SORRY MISTRESS. PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO MISTRESS.”

Angie gets this nasty, vicious smile across her face and she laughs as she screams, “You better get this through your head bitch. I’m far from finished with you yet, and from now on you are going to do everything that I tell you to do, and you’re going to be passionate about the way you say it, the way you do whatever I fuckin tell you to do, or I’ll stand you right up, and I’ll knock the living shit out of you all over again. Do you understand me you stupid bitch.” Tears are streaming from Rose’s eyes and her face is a swollen, bloody, dribbling mess and she cries out, “YES MISTRESS.” Angie laughs right in Rose’s face screaming, “That’s right slave, and now you’re going to tell everyone just what a stupid, pathetic worthless whore slave you really are bitch, and then you’re going to beg me to let you lick my pussy into orgasm.”

Rose is submissive to Angie now. Angie has knocked all the fuckin fight right out of her and Rose is totally submissive to Angie now. The tough S&M Mistress is totally submissive to tough Angie, and like a slave, like a scared, submissive slave Rose starts sputtering blood, begging Angie, “I’m your stupid pathetic slave Mistress. I’m a whore. I’M a worthless pathetic slave Mistress.” Angie balls her fist up and she shows it to Rose screaming, “Say it.” Rose is crying hysterically, and she cries out, “PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR PSUSSY INTO ORGASM MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR PUSSY INTO ORGASM MISTRESS.’ Angie holds her hairy, wet hot cxnt up only inches over Rose’s face screaming, “STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT WHORE.” Rose sticks her tongue out, and she has to raise her head up off of the floor of the bar, and Rose’s head is still all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming right in her fuckin head as slowly Rose’s tongue gets closer and closer to Angie’s soaking wet pussy, and she swipes her tongue across Angie’s pussy. Angie raises up and her nipples are all hard and erect and she moans “AAAHHH.” Then she swipes her tongue across her cxnt lips in the other direction making Angie moan “AAAHHH,” and raise up again. Rose starts licking Angie’s pussy. She’s licking it passionately. She starting to make love to Angie’s wet, hot pussy. She’s plunging her tingue in and out and in and out of Angie’s cxnt, and Angie’s pussy is purring. It’s pulsating, and Angie is breathing hard. Everyone at the bar has gone silent. It’s so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only noise that you can hear is Rose’s fuckin tongue sloshing around inside of Angie’s dripping pussy, and Rose is crying like a baby.

Angie starts laughing as she screams, “LOOK AT HER EVERYONE. LOOK AT THIS TOUGH S&M MISTRESS NOW. SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH. LOOK AT HER LICKING A REAL WOMAN’S PUSSY.” Rose is licking Angie’s pussy feverishly like a dog licking its master, and Angie is getting really excited. Her nipples are rock hard and beet red, ready to burst, and sweat is rolling down her face, and Angie is moaning and making these sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” she screams, “Suck me off Rose. Suck me into orgasm in front of all of these people you submissive whore.” Rose starts sucking Angie off. She’s licking her pussy, kissing her wet, hot cxnt, vibrating her lips inside of Angie’s soaking hot pussy. Angie starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” exploding over and over again. Having one convulsion after another right on Rose’s face and on her tongue. The crowd is going crazy………

Then Angie gets up off of Rose and she grabs her boyfriends hand and they walk right out of the bar, get right on his Harley, and ride off into the wind…..     

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 05:32:59 PM »
I might have a few thoughts on a story Angie......I'll let you know.....but if its not me...Johnny the Dueces is one of my favorites.....

Heck I want to collaborate with him on something for me maybe :)

I'll work up a few ideas...something short.....

Let me know what you think.....
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"