News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mrs Clause LINGERIE Christmas catfight

• 67 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Mrs Clause LINGERIE Christmas catfight
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2023, 10:34:05 AM »
That damn bitch Natalie hits me on my chest, releasing Carrie's hair I begin to punish Natalie's tit while I push Carrie making her fall to the floor next to the Christmas packages

Hearing Miss Carrie fall to the floor I scream out as Miss Marlu grabs my tit! I feel her nails dig into my tit! Tears flow I turn my left hand grabs your hair pulling down as my right arm locks tight in a head lock my foot between your legs I twist throw you into the tree and wall and on Miss Carrie as I land on you still having you in the Head lock! “You old bitch!”
We fall on the Christmas tree in a ball fight, I manage to get my knee into Natalie's stomach, Carrie rolls on the floor among the Christmas packages... all of us screaming and pulling each other's hair. Fucking whore!

Your knee is on my stomach which causes me to release my head lock we both grab for each others hair I let my red nails cut your roots as I pull our bodies slap together showing my teeth….bitch hope you asked Santa for a wig !
Now the fight centers between Natalie and me under the tree, holding each other's hair and pulling hard while the other girls, dazed among the packages, crawl in pain. Dirty bitch! I'm going to tear your hair out, showing you my teeth while taking a bite out of your right shoulder.

We both hurting and breathing hard we starting to sweat bad. I yell out ass you bite my right shoulder! I cry out tears falling. “Oh you bitch!”  I grab a present and hit you with it twice on your back it’s heavy and the wrapping comes undone. We separated I roll away and get to my knees.
Both of us on our knees, I remove my messy hair from my face, with the wounds and bruises from the fierce fight... I start hitting you with gift packages that are under the tree... Damn whore!

I get on my knees I glare at you hurting and sweating I get hit with presents! I pick up some throwing them back “bitch I hate you!” My right hand throws a present my left following it with a slap to your face!
I manage to stop your slap in time to grab your hair again with my other free hand while I look at Alison and shout: At least we're fighting! throwing a package at her head

I shake my hand lose and look at Miss Alison yea bitch I throw a present at her I let go miss marlu as I shove her down I get up to my feet I glare at the others most you bitch’s can’t fight and it shows!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2023, 10:35:27 AM »
Happy Holidays to all, sorry I honestly forgot about this poll lol. Best of luck to all the ladies
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!!

Oh trying to be cute Steph? How about I just kick your ass then......bitch!!!!

Neither of you bitches can fight both need go set down!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2023, 04:07:04 PM »
Sit down Natalie, before Miss Melody finds out how you’ve been acting up.

And as for you, Marlu, what do you say we meet one on one after this poll finishes? ‘I’ll make sure that you start your 2024 off right, with a good beating from me.
In this parenthesis in the fight and with the dialogue between several fighters, I look at Alison, grab her by the hair and put her in the fight between Natalie and me, Bitch... you are going to end up damaged in this Christmas fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2023, 04:08:51 PM »
Happy Holidays to all, sorry I honestly forgot about this poll lol. Best of luck to all the ladies
You can still get in the fight if you dare.. bitch

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2023, 10:19:52 AM »
Damn bitch, I drag Alison by the hair in the three-way fight that Natalie and I have... forming a catball between screams and hair pulling.... bitches!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2023, 10:48:15 AM »
Damn bitch, I drag Alison by the hair in the three-way fight that Natalie and I have... forming a catball between screams and hair pulling.... bitches!

With Miss Alison between Miss marlu and I see Miss Alison’s hair being pulled back. I rush in I slam my fist into Miss Alison’s belly repeatedly wearing her down! I then do a nasty move and knee her kitty hard! “Take that you mouthy bitch! There’s your Christmas present!”

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2023, 01:53:36 PM »
I look over and see Marlu, Alison, and Natalie going at it. I see Natalie throwing some cheat shots at Alison. I rush over there, and grab Natalie's hair from behind. Oh no you don't you little slut. Dragging Natalie away so Marlu and Alison can fight.
Wow you showed up.
Was going to call a search party to look for you but I guess you found the place.

Offline StephKat

• I’m 36 old your mom interested in cyber fights.
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2023, 01:57:45 PM »
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!!
Are you chucky sister
How old 14,15yrs
I think you are in the wrong tournament   That tournament was two months ago The Halloween tournament.I think you scared the members away from this one.  But I’m sure you can fill an early application for the 2024 one.
Btw how are you doing yeah you can fight either near the bottom.

Oh trying to be cute Steph? How about I just kick your ass then......bitch!!!!

Neither of you bitches can fight both need go set down!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2023, 06:51:08 AM »
I see how Rose approaches the catball formed by Natalie, Alison and me... the moment she grabs Natalie's hair I release my hand from Natalie's scalp and grab Rose's hair... dragging her against Alison between screams and shoving under Mrs. Claus's tree...

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2023, 06:45:04 PM »

Dear Allison
I understand were you are coming from. First you and the rest of the fighters in the poll should be very proud of each other.  You had over 2000 views and over a hundred replies so you did put on a very entertaining poll for the freecatfight members.

Don't let one idiot or a group of morons dictated  what you want to do to have fun in here.
Besides this happens every year at Christmas time with the voteing be mess with..

Also in a week or two the poll will be on page 2 and nobody will remember who won.

I am not lecturing you. Just giving some friendly advice from my experience in the poll section. Sorry that the idiot got you so upset
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline NCP707

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2023, 07:26:02 PM »
I see that I was up by 15 votes just a.short moment ago and am now down by 3. I don’t see the point of doing any more polls here if they are just going to be decided right before the end by someone with multiple profiles through vote manipulation. It’s a shame that one person is ruining these polls which otherwise would have been entertaining for the members.

Marlu and I were discussing a one on one poll fight between us right at the conclusion of this poll which would have been very entertaining for the members. It won’t be happening now thanks to the vote manipulating Grinch with multiple profiles. I believe that Marlu had nothing to do with this and is just as surprised as I am. Congratulations to the one who is ruining the fun for the rest of the membership.

I feel ya. Sadly, my husband is probably most of those votes as he has dozens of profiles and chats with himself for attention. ????

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2023, 11:20:19 AM »
I look over and see Marlu, Alison, and Natalie going at it. I see Natalie throwing some cheat shots at Alison. I rush over there, and grab Natalie's hair from behind. Oh no you don't you little slut. Dragging Natalie away so Marlu and Alison can fight.

I scream out as I surprised as my hair is jerked I feel miss Marlu let go tears in my eyes but mad now I turn my left hand catching a cheek! As we separate I see it’s miss rose I bare my teeth we circle not liking u very much I motion with my hands come on

Bitch you pay for that!

I don’t wait as I rush u my nails sink into your scalp as jerk your hair and my knee comes up hitting you in the tummy

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2023, 11:23:56 AM »
I agree the polls here are not fair honestly. It’s a shame because they could be so much fun. It’s a fight not a popularity contest. I don’t show off pictures every post either I think the read or voter should use the imagation. Still it is what it is.

To everyone in the poll and voters and everyone on fcf Merry Christmas

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2023, 12:02:24 PM »
in a catball all the girls who participate publishing in this poll grabbing and pulling each other's hair... between screams and attacks... no matter who wins or loses... I would like to wish you a merry Christmas... bitches

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2023, 02:55:29 PM »
Merry Christmas, Marlu.

Merry Christmas Miss Alison