News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey

• 65 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey
« on: September 18, 2023, 06:37:00 AM »
Looks like we got another Suitefights catfight production. No release date announced. If I am not mistaken, this will be their first inter-racial match. Pics of the ladies on Twitter/Instagram. Hairpulling allowed and no "braided hair!" Like it already.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Suitefights - Rina vs Ziva Fey
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 06:52:08 AM »
Looks like we got another Suitefights catfight production. No release date announced. If I am not mistaken, this will be their first inter-racial match. Pics of the ladies on Twitter/Instagram. Hairpulling allowed and no "braided hair!" Like it already.

First interracial for a while. I cant forget Jacky fay vs misty lovelace which was a classic. I look forward in buying it

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 02:29:27 PM »
Misty vs Kyla (Regan)

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 03:50:12 PM »
  Any photos?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline newfan

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 06:16:32 PM »
Steve might want to ask Ziva to remove her reply in which she basically gives away the result.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 06:24:41 PM »
Please post pics for non Twitter users.

Thanks

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 06:41:36 PM »
Voilà:

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 06:43:40 PM »
And one more, love this one for Ziva staring at her opponent with determination:

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2023, 07:38:34 PM »
you're a lifesaver tr0tz ;D
THANKS!

Zivas a name on the rise. She's been real active lately on the session/fantasy wrestling circuit. To my knowledge this is her first "real" catfight. She's also a pretty animated character for lack of a better term (lol) I'm interested to see where this goes.
PS
Am I the only one missing just the regular thong attire? :-[  I much rather prefer the performers attire from the oil matches than the hold up stocking/garter deal. Just my personal opinion.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 07:46:35 PM by jaybee »

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2023, 09:08:01 PM »
Also super curious on this one. Even more knowing a bit about Ziva and absolutely nothing on Rina.

Judging by Ziva's comments on Twitter, it was an intense fight:

"Holy shit! I’m having the best day ever! Just did my first competitive cat fight for
@SuiteFights It was so intense, I really gave it my ALL! I was sweating and breathing heavy. "

"I want an award for wedgie of the year"

"I got a little clump of hair ripped out! It was intense!"

"I didn’t wear any boxing gloves, and this was a no striking, match rule, but we do have some titty slaps, strikes & squeezes"

Really sounds like a hell of a fight!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 10:09:14 PM by tr0tz »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2023, 10:22:22 PM »
Can’t wait to final,y see this one. I pickRina to win this
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Katff

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2023, 06:29:58 PM »
So now we have Zivafey catfighting at Suitefights, loving it and sounding like she wants more!

We also have Emma Ray wanting to catfight again at Suitefights too!

They are literally the perfect opponents for each other! Same height, body, and firecracker attitudes. The mind boggles just thinking about this matchup!  It would be an absolute blockbuster of a catfight if it were to happen imo.

Anyone else feel the same, or is it just me.  ;D

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2023, 08:28:41 PM »
If Ziva wins or loses, I'd love to see her go against Jackie Hoff. Big vs medium breasts between two petite hotties about the same size. Emma would also be a good opponent for Ziva, Both got attitude!

Offline fightfan35

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2023, 08:34:39 PM »
So now we have Zivafey catfighting at Suitefights, loving it and sounding like she wants more!

They are literally the perfect opponents for each other! Same height, body, and firecracker attitudes. The mind boggles just thinking about this matchup!  It would be an absolute blockbuster of a catfight if it were to happen imo.

As I recall, they had MASSIVE beef long ago....to point of each really wanting to fuck up the other legit, Ziva has been a street fighter in her past mind. Idk if that's the case now, but if it is and it was arranged.........explosive might not even be the word for that battle. Steve would have his hads full keeping control of that one to say the least.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2023, 08:40:42 AM »

We should let them know at their socials that we are all down to see who would prevail if they dare to face each other

As I recall, they had MASSIVE beef long ago....to point of each really wanting to fuck up the other legit, Ziva has been a street fighter in her past mind. Idk if that's the case now, but if it is and it was arranged.........explosive might not even be the word for that battle. Steve would have his hads full keeping control of that one to say the least.