News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights Sponsorship - 2 FOR 1 Special - July 23rd & 26th

• 75 Replies

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - 2 FOR 1 Special - July 23rd & 26th
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2015, 02:32:53 AM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 07:00:14 PM by BigDevil- »
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Offline wizard

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2015, 02:49:21 AM »
... can't wait to see the stuffing knocked out of them.

[the other actual pre-release material IS pretty good - looks like a "hair pull epic"]

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2015, 04:14:42 AM »
I got my preview materials this afternoon and just got a chance to open them.  I didn't have any issues with the material at all.  The preview pics, vidcaps and sample clips are great.  I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.  SuiteFights is definitely doing something right (in my opinion and not saying nobody else does) and I for one appreciate it. 

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2015, 06:59:12 AM »
I have something to add to the face slapping.  Hes having the girls do a catfight.  Although face slapping can happen in a real one, slapping can easily lead to a punch.  A slap or a punch can easily make a nose bleed.  Ending the fun and the video.  It can also leave bruising which can make it awkward for them to return to their normal life on monday.  Anyway in a good catfight the girls should be to tangled up, pulling each others hair and breast and not even have a chance to slap.

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2015, 08:37:02 AM »
The photos:

I love the whole idea of this sponsorship package.

I love it as my unzip program one by one unzips each photo and I see for the first time the beautiful redhead Rosie. Wow! She's gorgeous, classy, a little edgy with the pretty tattoos. I already have my favourite girl to win as I see more photos of the incredibly sexy Rosie. I want her to fuck up the sleek and beautifully glamorous Jess before I've even seen Jess' photos.

And then my decompressor program starts revealing Jess' photos. A stunning woman, but not as good at posing as sexy Rosie. But Jess' photos get better and better. She's so natural looking and a complete contrast to Rosie's 50's retro sexy .alt beauty. This matchup really appeals to me due to the equal beauty of the women and the complete contrast in that beauty.

I've now seen them all. They both look amazing and incredibly sexy fighters.

Then the preview video as they put their makeup on. We have here two amazing looking women who are sexy as hell. Any man's dream would be to see these two fight. But I already have my favourite decided... I want the redhead to win this, she's smaller than Jess, but still 5" 6", but she looks feisty; but I know Jess will have learnt from her experience of fighting Gemma what she needs to do to win a catfight. And Rosie is in for a rough fight.

And then the 2 x 30 second catfight video clips. I don't want to give too much away here. The wedgie fans are catered for initially with some rough and painful wedgie tactics by one girl on the other as the other desperately tries to protect her pussy from the painful onslaught. The attacker's panties just tore and half come off in comparison leaving no leverage for attack. But the wedgie war is short lived, (thankfully), and I'm guessing, but cannot be 100% certain, that no submission came of it? (hopefully), but a submission may have occurred outside this first 30 second clip? This allows for the catfight between Jess and Rosie to start for real.

It's different from previous Suitefight catfights, (but in a very good way) as based on these two short clips, it's a sexy feminine 100% competitive emotional nasty hairpulling outright war! They have snarls on their faces and animalistic gritted teeth as they fight each other. Jess is much meaner looking and determined than in her first catfight, and she intends to bully the smaller Rosie, but Rosie is having none of it and is not in the slightest intimidated or scared of Jess as she attacks and makes Jess scream in pain.

If these two clips are anything to go by... if you're into nasty brutal humiliating hairpulling between two stunning looking women in a fight, this is the catfight for you. You can see the absolute disgust on each women's face as she painfully has her hair pulled by the other woman and retaliates by pulling the other woman's hair back in return. This results in a hairpulling showdown to test each other's pain thresholds. Both women clearly hate having their hair pulled, get angry and pull the other woman's hair even harder. And when this happens you can hear feminine grunts, growls and screams as the hairpulling continues as each woman wrestles for position with two fistfuls of her opponent's hair and a 100% determination NOT to submit.

It's looking very very good so far chaps. Jess has upped her game and clearly wants to fuck up this sexy redhead. She's meaner, more determined, and nastier than before. Rosie, clearly wants to fuck up Jess and win the fight. Both very determined catfighters. Looks like an emotional nasty scrap. :)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:59:17 AM by Ade.Scottsdale »
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD
He was an icon in the catfight industry. A nice man with a great sense of humour, and a good eye for letting the girls just scrap when things got heated. We'll miss you Jeff. RIP

Mandarin

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2015, 05:10:49 PM »
I'm just unzipping the preview photos from the sponsor pack one by one...

I must say, looking at this first photo, I'm very disappointed with the clothing attire for the Jess vs. Rosie catfight.

I mean, first of all you can't see their faces due to the cloth hood and the rope, in fact you can't see any flesh at all. Talk about over protective producer.

Looks more like a fucking kidnap scenario than a catfight. This is rubbish!

{alt}

Funny!! 

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2015, 01:46:03 AM »
looks like the skyler vs jess fight got canceled, just got a email from sf, looks like skyler pussied out of the fight, props to the first fight though, ill continue to sponsor future fights so keep up the good work scott
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:55:53 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2015, 02:09:12 AM »
This news sucks. The 2 for 1 deal was the only reason I chose to sponsor; that was a sweet deal. :( ...oh well still hyped for jess v. Rosie and still looking forward to future fights.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2015, 02:19:23 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

All files have been sent to sponsors, including those who contributed after the shoot. Thank you all again for your support.

All sponsors have been refunded their donation in light of the cancellation of JESS vs SKYLER.

Enjoy the fight.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2015, 02:29:47 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

All files have been sent to sponsors, including those who contributed after the shoot. Thank you all again for your support.

All sponsors have been refunded their donation in light of the cancellation of JESS vs SKYLER.

Enjoy the fight.

GODDAMMIT!

I just realized I uploaded the videos with watermarks embedded. If anybody wants a new file, I'll be up again tonight, rendering....

!@%$#^&(&^&$#$@^&#$#!$%~!~!@#$~E!!!

Offline Ade.Scottsdale

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2015, 07:26:47 AM »
REVIEW

A truly incredible catfight.

This catfight has one strong theme, and due to the clear and obvious emotional effects of it on one woman, its execution has very little to compare with from other producers' back catalogues.

It's a hairpulling war of attrition. Made even better by the fact that the two women have an impressive and contrasting stunning beauty about them.

Jess is your natural beauty, sleek, tall, strong, and determined.

Rosie is a stunningly beautiful and pretty redhead. A real glamour puss, with her pretty tattoos and gorgeous .alt 50's style hair.

Two equally sexy women and equally as determined too, sharing very even catfighting skills. A superb matchup. Only will and determination will secure a victory between these two women.

There is lot's of standing jossling for position initially as the women attempt to dominate each other and take their opponent to the ground. This eventually results in one woman finally throwing her opponent unceremoniously to the ground with a loud thump as she lands on top of her and the ground fight starts.

What is also fascinating about this fight is how right at the start the fight begins with a standing wrestling tussle of strength with one beautiful woman clearly having the advantage over her weaker opponent. But once it goes to the ground, both women resort to naturally feminine cruel and bitchy catfight tactics to attack each other more effectively. It's beautiful to witness how this happens. And just shows you how the nice looking innocent girl off the street's instinct to fight is always present but hidden, instinctual, and ready to be utilized if the occasion arises, as what it does here. Good looking girls get nasty very quickly in these fight scenarios when the survival instinct kicks in, and things get nasty as a result.

There is an initial wedgie battle at the start of two rounds before going completely nude in the third round. But the panties are fragile and easily just rip off after a while leaving no woman with a disadvantage regarding being wedgie attacked. Though there is some screaming due to the wedgie tactic to start with.

But this one is all about pain thresholds. Which woman naturally has the highest pain threshold as tested by the severe, nasty, bitchy, ruthless and cruel hairpulling that is administered by each woman on her rival.

There has been a handful of great hairpulling classics from other producers, but I've never seen one where the effects of such violent hairpulling has resulted in the filming of the exquisite pained facial expressions and distraught screams and moans of pain from the women involved in the catfight, especially one woman.

This is in no way a domination fight, you can tell after a while which woman is proving herself to be the naturally better fighter and woman, but she has to work to earn it, and gets attacked, humiliated, and beaten herself in the process.

It's an emotional roller coaster of a bitch fight, it's nasty, 100% competitive, has two gorgeous women determined to win, some of the best hairpulling I've seen on par with the top 3 Fighting Dolls (the rougher nastier Kim Ly hairpulling fights with Eva, Andy, Vladka), East Coast Cats (Lexie vs. Johanna, Tracy vs. Alex, Cat vs. Michelle), ECNWC, Crystal, Bitchfight UK (though this latter company does have one hairpulling catfight to equal it regarding distraught emotion, but not featuring women as attractive as Jess and Rosie, i.e. the Cassie vs. Emma battle) and Catzreview. But very few of the previously mentioned show the true facial agony over such a long period as what is witnessed in Suitefights' Jess vs. Rosie fight.

Very good to see no slapping too. Slapping is truly the most ineffective of all catfight tactics. Used as filler by Bitchfight UK, it just seems to never work or result in achieving anything near a submission, unless one woman is a complete beginner with zero pain threshold and gives up after a few stinging slaps, re: Catzreview free Pandora vs. Saskia video, (the reason why it's free). Slapping is sexy and good and an appeal to some men who watch catfights as it's their specific kink, but useless in a catfight for the women themselves. I'm not opposed to it, but for a woman using it, it's useless and ineffective. Real women don't slap anyway... they punch. ;)

The production quality is also to be applauded. The lighting, video quality and sound are superb. Easily up there alongside Fighting Dolls and Foxy Combat, and now making companies like East Coast Cats look amateurish in tech comparison due to their own videos still being filmed in Standard Definition 4:3, ironically on good quality digital HD camera equipment. Blame the techs/camera people/video editors, not the owner on that issue. Get it sorted! If Catzreview can figure out how to upload high quality catfight 16:9 HD videos to Clips4sale, East Coast Cats should be able to do so too.

All judgement comes from comparison in any reliable honest independent review. And this hairpulling extravaganza by Suitefights compares very well indeed, it's another instant classic.

Criticisms: Not the fault of the producer, it just happens. But no bitchy trash talking occurs which is a shame. There is the odd expletive outburst, but this is in reaction to the pain as opposed to being aimed at the other woman. Perhaps the suggestion of trash talking insults during the catfight by the producer pre fight to the women may possibly help in future?

Suggestions: Stockings? Also, looking at those impressive posed photos of the two girls in their stunning black dresses pre fight. Possibly starting the catfight in tight fitting dresses? Women can look amazing in a good tight fitting dress, re: Yanet Garcia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9SJtHnixc

Verdict: Another highly recommended Suitefights production. If you're a fan of hairpulling... it's an essential purchase.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:59:03 PM by Ade.Scottsdale »
JEFF THE REF IS DEAD

Offline prpaul

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2015, 08:21:40 AM »
Personally I would have been happy for you to keep my sponsorship as the first fight was awesome, perhaps you should have asked people.  As I've been trying to get sponsorships for my own project I appreciate how hard it is to firstly get sponsors, and second then keep them happy.

Its hard to do these things, but I'd like you to accept my sponsorship back when it the refund clears in my bank account, because I'm happy with what I've received for my money even without the second fight, and want to support such a great producer, who has the highest integrity since Academy Bruce.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2015, 03:08:08 PM »
I can only imagine your frustration given this last minute cancellation......From my perspective the Jesse Rosie fight itself was more than fair for the $30 sponsorship.......if you have not yet sent the refund.....please dont......I consider us even......keep up the good work......and keep your chin up....... ;)

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2015, 03:58:15 PM »
Ade's latest of his endless attempts to degrade ECC couldn't be more obvious. The three catfights he mentioned as a comparison are far from the best hair pulling fights at ECC. Let's continue to be mindful of the modest compliments that are setups for the slams. Trump used the same tactic  when describing Mexicans, (paraphrase) "rapists and murderers, but some are nice people"..

Offline Birdman

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2015, 04:04:25 PM »
An incredible fight, another home run, thank you Suitefights. Would love to see Rosie again, maybe against Lexi or Jemma.