BustyBrawlerBethany clashes with BruisyLucy in a barroom brawl

Started by RowdyOldMan, September 17, 2026, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BustyBrawlerBethany

#45
"Lets FUCKING FINISH THIS BITCH!! only one of us survives!!

BruisyLucy

I get that long blonde hair in both hands and I rip. I whip her head down and I roll her on the filthy alley asphalt. We go over and over, tits smashed together, knees digging, boots scraping. I rake her face while we're rolling. I punch her in the mouth while we're rolling. I want her blonde hair full of grit and her back raw from the ground.

I get space and I stand her up. I don't slap. I punch. I slam. I kick. I drive a right into her jaw and a left into her ribs and I kick her in the hip and I slam her into the brick. I slam her into the dumpster. I slam her onto the hood of that dead car. I grab those 34MMMs and I use them. I punch the left. I punch the right. I smash them into the rusted metal. I want them bouncing and bruising every time I hit her.

"Come on, blonde. I got it all dirty for you. I'm gonna finish you in this alley. You don't beat me."

I throw grit in her face. I claw. I bite. I yank that blonde hair and I run her into the wall again. I plant the black Timberlands and I throw heavy. Straight to the nose. Hook to the body. Straight to the tit. Kick to the thigh. Hook to the temple. No break. Toe to toe in the trash with bottles and cans around our boots. She hits me. I feel it in my own tits and in my cut face and I walk through it and I hit her harder.

I dump her by the dumpster and I drop on her and I mix all of it. Hair in my fist. Fist in her face. Fist in her chest. Knee between her legs. Nails down her back. Head off the asphalt. I want 14-0 ended messy, loud, stripped, beaten, and still swinging until she can't.

Get up, Bethany. Hair. Punch. Slam. Chest. Claw. Kick. Trash. I'm not done and 15-0 doesn't go out pretty. It goes out like this. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I come off the asphalt with her grit still in my mouth and I take it to a level I haven't taken anyone.

I lock both hands in that brown ponytail and I try to tear it out. I roll her on the filthy alley ground, tits crushed together, knees in ribs, boots kicking for purchase. I rake her face while we roll. I punch her mouth while we roll. I want brick dust and dumpster rust and blood all over her. I slam her into the wall hard enough that I want the brick to keep the shape of her face. I punch her in the jaw. I punch her in the tit. I punch her in the tit again because those 34MMMs are as much a target as her face and I am going to destroy them.

I stand her up and I slug her. No slaps. Heavy hands. Right to the nose. Left to the body. Right to the chest. Kick to the thigh. Hook to the temple. I walk her into the dumpster and I bounce her off the steel and I bounce her onto the hood of that dead car and I unload while she's on the metal -- face, chest, ribs, face. I smash those tits into the rust. I grab one and punch it. I grab the other and claw it down to the ribs. I bite her shoulder and I shake. I knee her between the legs and I grind like I want her folded in half on the hood.

"You wanted destruction, you 15-0 bitch. Look at me. I'm it."

I whip her off the car into the cans. I shatter a bottle on her shoulder. I hit her with the garbage can. I run her face down the brick. I dump her in the dirt between the dumpster and the car and I drop on her and I beat her like I want her record dead in a pool of blood on this alley floor. Short punches into her face. Short punches into her chest. Head off the ground. Nails. Teeth. Hair. Knee. I don't care what I look like. I don't care what she does to me. I only care how much of her I can wreck before one of us doesn't get up.

14-0 does not lose in an alley. 14-0 destroys the girl who thinks 15-0 means something. Get off the ground, Lucy. This is the new level. Take it or stay down in the trash. Yt

BruisyLucy

It goes out of control, and its never slowing down till one of us isnt moving
I don't set my feet. I don't pick a target. I just grab that long blonde hair and I lose it. I rip. I roll her through the trash, tits crushed together, knees everywhere, boots kicking, nails in her face, fist in her mouth, grit in both of us. I slam her into the brick without aiming. I slam her into the dumpster without aiming. I slam her onto the dead car and I beat whatever is in front of me -- jaw, tit, ribs, tit, temple, tit. Those 34MMMs bounce under my fists and I keep hitting them because they're there and I hate her and there are no rules.
I scream in her face while I'm doing it.
"Out of control, blonde! No rules! No record! Just me ruining you!"

I whip her off the hood into the cans. I shatter a bottle on her shoulder. I hit her with whatever my hand finds -- can, board, lid. I rake her face. I go at her eyes. I bite. I knee her between the legs. I claw between her legs. I dump her on the asphalt and I drop on her and I throw punches like I don't know how to stop. Face. Chest. Face. Chest. Head off the ground. Hair yanked until my own arms shake. I don't care that I'm exhausted. I don't care that I'm cut and welted and gasping. I don't care what I look like. I only care that 15-0 puts 14-0 in a heap in this alley and leaves her there.

She hits me. I feel it. I don't cover. I hit her back harder and sloppier and meaner. Wall. Steel. Hood. Trash. Floor. Fists. Hair. Nails. Teeth. Knee. Completely gone. Two busty unbeaten bitches with nothing on but boots trying to erase each other in the dirt.

Get up, Bethany. It's out of control now and I am not the one who finds the brakes. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

No more bottles. No more cans. No more boards. Just fists. Exhausted. No rules. Bareknuckle. Back and forth.

I get my boots under me in this filthy alley and I put my hands up because that's all I've got left and I walk into her. I throw a right at her mouth. She throws a right at mine. I hook her in the body. She hooks me in the body. I bury a fist in her tit. She buries a fist in mine. We stand there in nothing but Timberlands, 34MMM on 34MMM, cut, welted, gasping, and we just punch.

I grab her ponytail only to set a shot, then I let it go so I can hit her with both hands. She grabs my blonde hair only to set a shot, then she lets it go and hits me with both. Face. Body. Chest. Face. No break. No clinch that lasts. NHB because anything we can do with our hands we will do -- punch, claw on the way in, shove, knee if it opens, but the war is the fists now. I feel every one in my own tits and in my jaw and in my ribs and I throw the next one anyway.
"Stay up, Lucy. Bare hands. No rules. You're not taking 14-0 while I've still got a fist."

She hits me in the mouth and I spit blood and I hit her in the mouth. She hits me in the chest and I fold a half-second and I hit her in the chest. We stagger, we reset, we crash back in. Dumpster at her back, brick at mine, dead car beside us, and we use none of it. Just two unbeaten busty brawlers beating the hell out of each other with what's left in our arms.
I would rather drop in this alley than stop throwing. So would she. So we keep it back and forth, barefisted, no rules, all out, until one of us can't lift a hand.
Your turn to swing, Lucy. I'm still here. My fists aren't done. Yt

BruisyLucy

I meet her in the middle of the alley with nothing but what's on my bones.

She hits me in the mouth. I hit her in the mouth. She hooks my body. I hook hers. She punches my tit. I punch hers. Bare fists. Blood flying. Two wrecked 34MMM undefeated bitches standing in Timberlands in the dark between a dumpster and a dead car, and then I take it down to the depth she asked for.

No rules means no standing pretty. I grab that long blonde hair and I yank her into a knee. I punch her while her head's down. I rake her face on the way back up. I dump her on the wet asphalt and I drop with her and I beat her on the ground -- short rights into her jaw, short lefts into her chest, forehead smash, nails, another right, another left. She bucks. She rolls me. She drops punches into my face and my tits the same way. I roll her back. NHB. Dark. No referee. No break. Just who wants the other one unconscious in this alley more.

I get on top and I don't pose. I hold her blonde hair to the ground so she can't cover and I unload. Face. Tit. Face. Tit. I claw. I bite her shoulder. I grind my knee between her legs. She claws me. She bites me. She knees me. Back and forth even in the dirt. I talk through blood.
"This is the bottom, blonde. No rules. No holds. I will beat you in this alley until 14-0 is a stain on the asphalt. Get me off you."

I let her up only because I want her standing so I can knock her down again. We trade in close -- forehead, elbow, fist, fist, chest, jaw -- gasping, dripping, exhausted, and neither of us covering because covering is for girls who want to look good after. We don't. We want the other one laid out.

15-0 does not tap in the dark. 15-0 goes to the depth and stays there until somebody doesn't get up. Your move, Bethany. I'm in the dark black of my violence and brutality of what I want to do to you Bitch with you, and my fists aren't done yet either. Yt

JasmineFCF

You two great posts what an even match up,I keep checking back as this is how I would fight to a finish myself.

BustyBrawlerBethany

She has me in the dirt and I come out of it swinging like I want this alley to remember us. I crack her in the mouth as I stand. She cracks me in the mouth. I hook her in the ribs. She hooks me. I punch her tit. She punches mine. Then I grab that brown ponytail and I yank her into the kind of beating I have been saving since the tequila hit my eyes.

I don't pick one thing. I destroy what I can reach. I punch her face until my knuckles split. I punch her chest until those 34MMMs are just targets that bounce and bruise. I rake her. I knee her. I dump her and I drop and I beat her on the asphalt -- right, left, right, left, head off the ground, fist in the tit, fist in the jaw. She rolls me. She beats me the same. I roll her back. Back and forth even while I'm trying to end her. Total destruction doesn't mean I get a free shot. It means neither of us stops throwing while we try to erase the other one.

I stand her up by the hair and I walk her two steps and I throw. Straight. Hook. Straight to the chest. Hook to the temple. She answers every one she can still lift. Blood on my lips. Blood on hers. My scalp on fire. Hers on fire. I don't care. I talk through it.

"This is 14-0, Lucy. This is me. You want a war of total destruction, you got both of us in it. I'm going to beat you until you can't lift those hands. I'm going to leave you in this alley. Get off me. Hit me. I'm still coming."

I slam her into the brick and I punch her while she's on it. She slams me into the dumpster and punches me while I'm on it. I take it and I put her on the hood and I unload into her face and her tits and she bucks me off and does it back. No bottles. No boards. Just hair, fists, knees, nails, teeth, and the filthy ground. Two busty unbeaten brawlers trying to wipe a record out of a body.

I would rather drop here than stop. So I don't stop. Face. Chest. Body. Face. Hair. Ground. Up. Face. Chest. Your turn to unleash, Lucy. I already did. I'm not putting it back. Yt

BruisyLucy

I meet her off that hood with a right hand in her mouth and I take the blonde hair and I give her the same war she just gave me. She punches me. I punch her. She hooks my body. I hook hers. She buries a fist in my tit. I bury one in hers. Then I yank her down and I beat her like I want 14-0 erased in this alley.

I dump her on the asphalt and I drop. Right to the face. Left to the chest. Right to the face. Left to the chest. Head off the ground. Nails. Knee. She rolls me. She drops the same on me. I roll her back. The battle doesn't get a winner's turn. It just keeps moving. Brick. Dumpster. Hood. Dirt. Fists. Hair. Two wrecked 34MMM undefeated bitches dripping on the filthy ground, gasping, and still trying to destroy what's in front of them.
I stand her up and I walk her. Straight. Hook. Straight to those tits. Hook to the temple. She answers. Blood on my teeth. Blood on hers. I don't cover. She doesn't cover. I talk through it.

"It rages, blonde. You unleashed. I unleashed. Now we stay in it. 15-0 doesn't fade. 15-0 rages until you're a heap in this alley."

I slam her into the dumpster and punch her on the steel. She slams me into the brick and punches me on the brick. I take it and I put her down again and I beat her face and her chest and she gets up into me and beats mine. No pause. No pretty. No rules. The war, the battle, the brutality -- it just keeps going.

Get up, Bethany. It hasn't stopped. I'm not the one who lets it.

BustyBrawlerBethany

I don't just get up. I come up with everything I have left and I throw it at her.

Hate. Rage. The kind of bloody violence that doesn't look like a fight anymore. I smash a right into Lucy's mouth so hard I want teeth. I grab that brown ponytail and I rip her into me and I hook her in the body, then I punch her tit, then I punch her tit again, then I punch her face, then I rake her, then I knee her, then I dump her like I want the alley to swallow her. I drop on her and I beat her. Not measured. Not pretty. Just hate hitting a body. Right. Left. Right. Left. Face. Chest. Face. Chest. Head off the asphalt. I hear it and I do it again.

She hits me. I feel her knuckles in my jaw and in my own tits and I don't care. I walk through it. I stand her up by the hair and I scream it in her bloody face.
"That's not getting up. That's me. That's 14-0 coming to take 15-0 apart in this filthy alley. Hate. Rage. Beyond. Take it."

I walk her into the brick and I punch her until my fists are wet. I walk her into the dumpster and I punch her until the steel booms. I put her on the hood and I unload into her face and those 34MMMs like I want them ruined. She bucks. She claws. She punches me back. I take it and I put her on the ground again and I go back to work. Hair. Fists. Knees. Nails. Teeth. No rules. No depth left to go except through her.

I would rather not get up from this dirt than let her keep that record. So I don't save anything. I bring all of it. Get off the ground if you can, Lucy. I did more than get up. I'm bringing the rest of the war with me. Yt

BruisyLucy

I get off the ground because I am not dying face down in this alley first.
I walk into her hate with my own. I smash a right into Bethany's mouth and I take that long blonde hair and I rip her into me. I hook her in the body. I punch her tit. I punch her tit again. I punch her face. I rake her. I knee her. I dump her like I want the asphalt to keep her. I drop on her and I beat her. Right. Left. Right. Left. Face. Chest. Face. Chest. Head off the ground. I hear it and I do it again. I want her face in her own blood. I want her tits ruined. I want her hair in my fist until she can't lift her head.
She hits me. I feel it in my jaw and in my chest and I don't cover. I walk through it. I stand her up by that blonde hair and I put my forehead on hers and I talk through blood.

"You're not leaving me here. I'm leaving you here. Face down. In it. In this alley."

I walk her into the dumpster and I punch her until the steel booms. I walk her into the brick and I punch her until my fists are wet. I put her on the hood and I unload into her face and those huge tits like I want them done. She bucks. She claws. She punches me back. I take it and I put her on the ground again and I go back to work. Hair. Fists. Knees. Nails. Teeth. No rules. No saving anything.
I slam her head off the asphalt between punches. I grind my knee between her legs. I claw her back. I bite her shoulder. I spit in the cuts she already wears. I want her on her stomach in the dirt with nothing left to swing. She wants me the same way. That's the war now. Two busty wrecked brawlers hell bent on the same picture -- the other one face down in her own blood between a dumpster and a dead car.

I don't stop to see if she's done. I keep hitting until she makes me stop. Get up, Bethany. I'm trying to put you there. You're trying to put me there. Only one of us gets the dirt first and I am not volunteering. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

She's still on me. She doesn't stop to see if I'm done. She just keeps hitting.
I cover one shot with my forearm and the next one still gets my mouth. The one after that gets my tit. My back is on the alley grit and her ponytail is in my face and she's trying to put me there, face down, in my own blood, and I do the only thing that line left me. I get up into it.
I don't make space. I make a mess. I jam my boot into the ground and I drive my hips and I punch her in the ribs while she's still throwing. I punch her again. I grab her hip and I shove her weight off my chest enough to get a knee in. She hits me in the face on the way. I take it. I stand up anyway, into her fists, into her hair-pull, into the beating she wouldn't stop.
Now I'm up and I'm bleeding and I walk into her.

I smash her in the mouth. I rip a hand into that brown ponytail just to stop her head long enough to hook her in the body. I punch the tit she just punched on me. I punch it again. I want her off the attack she wouldn't end. I want her the one who has to get up next.

I don't tour the alley. I stay in her face. Fist. Fist. Forearm. Knee. She hits me back. I hit her back. She's trying to put me in the dirt. I'm trying to put her in the dirt. Only one of us gets it first.
I'm up, Lucy. You told me to get up. I did. Now make me stop. Yt

BruisyLucy

I glare at her.

She's up. Mouth bloody. Eye swelling. Tits marked. Blonde hair wrecked. She's staring at me like she did me a favor by standing. I stare back the same way. No talk for a second. Just hate. Then I go at her harder than I went at her on the ground.
I step in and I hit her in the mouth before her hands are set. I don't grab hair first. I throw. Right. Left. Right into that swollen eye. She hits me in the tit and I hiss and I hit her in the tit twice as hard. I hook her body and I feel her fold and I follow her fold with an uppercut. She claws my face. I claw hers. We crash chest to chest and those 34MMMs smash and I use the clinch to rake her back and punch her short in the ribs.
She rips free and punches me in the jaw. I spit and I walk through it and I put my forehead on hers and I glare into it while I pump shots into her stomach. Then I break the glare with a hook to the side of her head. I dump her -- not a tour, just a hard takedown onto the grit -- and I drop two into her face and one into her chest and she explodes up into me again and we are standing in each other's swinging range throwing like the ground never happened.

Harder. Meaner. No check. No pause. She wants me in the dirt. I want her in the dirt. The glare is gone. The war is just on.

Make me miss, Bethany. I'm not looking at you anymore. I'm hitting you. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I take the beating she just put on me. The mouth shot. The tit shots. The uppercut. The grit when she dumped me. Then I erupt.
I come up off that slight beating like I flipped a switch and I start putting hard punches in her face. Not the body. Not the tour. Her face. I crack her in the mouth. I crack her in the swollen cheek. I crack her in the eye. I walk her backward with face shots only until her boots slip and I dump her down into the dirty alley muck.
I go with her.

I get a handful of that brown ponytail and I grind her bloody swollen face into the filthy ground. I smear it. I hold it there and I unload. Right hand into the side of her head. Right hand again. Left when I need it. I keep her face in the muck so every punch drives her into it. I want the dirt in her cuts. I want her breathing it. I want her overwhelmed.

She claws at my tit. She hits my ribs. I don't climb off. I grind her face again and I drop another beating into the same side of her head. Overwhelming. Heavy. No check to see if she's done. I erupt and I stay erupted.

"That's mine, cxnt. You had your turn. You don't get to glare and walk me down. You get this."

I keep her in the muck and I keep unloading on her face until she makes me stop. I'm not volunteering for the dirt. I'm putting her in it. Yt

BruisyLucy

My face is in the muck and her punches are landing on the same swollen side and my hands finally come up. I cover. Forearms on my head. Elbows in. I eat one on the guard and another one still sneaks through to my cheek. My head is ringing. My mouth is full of grit. I still don't stay there and take it.

I throw from the cover.
I jab an elbow back into her ribs while she's over me. I hook her thigh with my heel and I try to dump her off. I get one arm out and I punch up into her tit, ugly and short, then I cover again when the next face shot comes down. I rake her side. I grab a handful of that blonde hair and I yank her head sideways just to stop the grinding. I use the yank to roll, still covering with the other arm, and I fire two shots into her body as I come up to a knee.

I'm not pretty. I'm staggered. One eye's going. My face feels huge. I still attack.
I lunge into her with my guard high and I punch her in the stomach, then I punch her in the tit, then I have to cover when she reaches for my face again. I bite her forearm when it gets close. I shove her and I swing a hook that actually finds her jaw. It costs me. She hits me back and I cover and I hit her again anyway.
I can't stand there and trade clean. I can cover and still try to take her with me. That's what I've got.

You're not grinding me into this muck for free, Bethany. I'm covering. I'm still hitting you. Make the next one count because I'm coming through it. Yt