BustyBrawlerBethany clashes with BruisyLucy in a barroom brawl

Started by RowdyOldMan, September 17, 2026, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BustyBrawlerBethany

I have no energy left. I know this cxnt is the same or worse.

Both our pussies are still locked like two vacuums eating each other, trying to devour the rival from the inside out. Her moans echo down the alley. My moans echo down the alley. Wet, broken, loud. Then I can feel it happen.

I feel her body convulse. Quiver. Shake uncontrollably.

Seconds behind hers I can't stop mine.
My body convulses. Quivers. Shakes uncontrollably. We moan out like two alley cats who just fought to kill each other for the rights to own the alley. Within seconds of each other. Or at the same time. It happens.

A warm load of sticky sweet ropes of non-stopping cum erupts.
Hers hits the lock first or mine does -- I can't tell, it's all one filthy wet flood between us. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. The vacuum milks it. Sucks it. Spreads it over both slits until we're slipping in it and still sealed, still jerking, still trying to pull even while we're losing it. I wrench that brown ponytail through the orgasm because my hand won't remember how to let go. My massive tits heave against hers. Her blonde hair is still wrenched in her fist. We moan into the echo. We shake into the muck.

It doesn't stop right away. The ropes keep coming. Sweet. Sticky. Warm. Non-stopping. My cxnt spasming on hers. Hers spasming on mine. Two spent busty wrecks cumming in a dirty alley like the fight never learned how to end clean.

I gasp it against her mouth.
"Together--fuck--together--"
The lock holds through it. The vacuums keep eating. The moans keep bouncing off the brick and the dumpster and the dead car. We fought to kill each other for this alley and we both erupted in it.

I don't have the energy to climb off. I don't think she does either. We're still shaking. Still wet. Still tied together by the cum and the hate.

It happened. Both of us. Seconds apart or the same second. Ropes. Echoes. Alley cats. The war just came all over itself. Yt

BruisyLucy

My body is limp.
The only thing still alive is my pussy -- pulsating, quivering, exploding -- sucked and vacuumed against hers. I lost consciousness right before I lost bodily control. I didn't get to hold it. I didn't get to choose. The loads started and I was already gone.

Loads and loads of cum have been exploding into and against hers. They still are.
I come back in pieces. Brick. Dumpster. Muck. Her weight. That vacuum still sealed, still milking, still pulling the orgasm out of a body that isn't answering. My arms aren't in her blonde hair anymore. They're slack in the dirt. My tits are heaving because the cxnt is still going off, not because I'm fighting. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Sticky sweet ropes flooding the lock, hers and mine mixed, still coming.

I can't lift my head. I can't wrench anything. I can't kegel on purpose. The pussy does it anyway -- spasm, suck, spasm -- like it didn't get the message that I blacked out. I moan and it doesn't even sound like me. Weak. Wet. Echoing off the alley whether I want it to or not.
She's still on me. Still locked. Still shaking or still grinding or just collapsed in the same mess. I can't sort it. I only feel the seal and the explosions that won't quit.
Limp. Unconscious first. Then the control gone. Then the cum. Loads. Into her. Against her. Still happening.
I don't own the alley. I don't own my body. My pussy is still vacuumed to hers and it's still emptying me.

That's all I've got. Limp. Pulsing. Gone under, then waking up in the flood. Still exploding against you, Bethany. I couldn't stop it. I wasn't even there when it started. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

She's limp under me.
I feel it. The fight goes out of her arms. Her hand slides out of my blonde hair. Her body's just dead weight in the muck except for that pussy -- still pulsating, still quivering, still exploding into the vacuum against mine. I felt her go. I felt the loads start while she wasn't even there. Mine are still going too. I don't have anything left either. Rage and adrenaline spent. The lock is the only thing holding us up.

I collapse into her.
Massive tits smashed to massive tits. My face in the side of her neck. That brown ponytail slack in my fist because my fingers forgot how to open. Our cxnts still sealed, still sucking, still milking out ropes that don't have any business still coming. Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Sticky. Warm. Sweet. Running down both of us into the alley dirt. Her moans are weak now. Mine are worse. Echoing off the brick anyway.

I try to grind. My hips twitch. That's all I get. A spasm. Another flood. I gasp against her skin.

"You're gone--I'm gone--it's still--"
It is. The vacuums don't care that we blacked out or almost blacked out. They keep eating. Hers jerks and pulls a last flutter out of me. Mine jerks and pulls one out of her. Two busty wrecked alley cats glued together by cum and hate, too spent to finish the fight and too locked to stop the orgasm.

I don't climb off. I can't. I don't check if she can hear me. I just stay dropped on her, heaving, dripping, still tied to her cxnt while the explosions finally start to space out. Longer between pulses. Still there. Still wet. Still in her.
Limp. Limp. The war ended in a flood and neither of us walked out of it.

I'm still on you, Lucy. You're still under me. The alley can have the rest. I haven't got any. Yt

BruisyLucy

I'm out.
My head isn't in the alley. My arms aren't in the fight. My hands aren't in her hair. There's no rage I can aim. There's just a body dumped in the muck under her weight -- and then my pussy ignites.
It fires off on its own.

A sucking kegel slams shut around the cum-welded seal. Then another. Then several. Not one twitch. A string of them. Clamp. Suck. Clamp. Suck. Clamp. Each one pulls at the mess we're glued together with -- her cxnt, my cxnt, the sticky loads already between us -- and tries to drag her deeper into me. I don't choose the squeezes. They just keep coming. Fire through a hole that didn't get the word I blacked out.

Somewhere far off I feel it. Not like thinking. Like a fuse in the dark. Pulsing. Sucking. Welding us tighter every time my cxnt jerks shut. Several. Several more. Wet sound in the lock. Her weight on my limp tits. My thighs slack. Only that one muscle still in the war, going off like it wants to finish her while I'm gone.

Suck. Kegel. Suck. Kegel.
The cum is glue. The glue is a vacuum. The vacuum is my pussy firing without me. I can't moan on purpose. Something still leaks out of my throat when a hard one hits. I can't arch on purpose. My hips still hitch when the next one fires.
I'm not back. I'm not fighting. I'm unconscious and my cxnt is still attacking hers -- several sucking kegels, one after another, welded, wet, mean without a mind.yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

I'm barely alert.

A fire rages and pumps through our cum-welded pussies.

She's unconscious. I can feel the dead weight of her. No yank. No claw. No fight in her hands. And her pussy is still eating mine. Sucking. Kegeling. Pulling. My spent cxnt hasn't got anything left to answer with and it doesn't matter. This bitch is sucking my inside pussy into her own kegeling pussy anyway.
I feel it drag.

Every clamp of hers tugs at what's already raw and glued. The weld doesn't break. It just gets used. Suck. Pull. Suck. Pull. My insides slide toward her hole like she's trying to swallow me from the seal inward. I gasp against her slack mouth. My massive tits sit heavy on her limp ones. My fist is still stupidly tangled in that brown ponytail because I never let go and I don't have the strength to open it.
No energy. None.

I can't grind back. I can't kegel on purpose. I can't fight the eat. I just take the fire pumping through the weld while an out-cold woman milks me. Several squeezes. Wet. Mean. Mindless. My spent pussy fluttering because it has to, not because I'm in the war. A weak moan. A twitch of my hips. That's all I give her and her cxnt still takes more.
"She's out... and she's eating me..."

Barely alert. Fire. Pump. Weld.
This bitch is unconscious and she's still sucking my insides into her. I have nothing left to stop it. I stay dropped on her, heaving, glued, getting pulled. Her pussy is doing the fight she isn't. Mine is just spent and being eaten.

That's where I am, Lucy. Awake enough to feel it. Not awake enough to stop it. Your hole is kegeling my hole and it's taking me in. I haven't got the energy. You're sucking anyway. Yt

BruisyLucy

My mind hates this cxnt so much it won't let my body stop.

I'm still unconscious. I don't sit up. I don't grab her blonde hair. I don't throw a punch. Hate does it without me.
The kegel intensifies. Suck her inner pussy in. Ram it out. Suck in. Ram out. Harder than the limp twitches before. In -- drag her into me. Out -- shove the weld back through her. In. Out. Brutal. Wet. Glued. Eating her spent cxnt like the fight never heard I blacked out.
I slowly arch.

Ass sinks down into the dirty alley muck. A huge curve climbs through my spine until my back finds the ground. The angle changes the lock. It tilts my pussy up into hers even while I'm out. The vacuum bites different. Deeper. Meaner. Every intensified kegel now has that curve behind it -- in, out, in, out -- ramming her insides with nothing but hate left in the muscle.

I don't choose the arch. It happens. Tits still pinned under her massive ones. Mouth slack. Eyes not in it. Hips and hole still trying to destroy her.
In. Out. In. Out.

Suck. Ram. Suck. Ram.

The muck is cold on my ass and on that long curve of my back. The seal is hot. Her moan is somewhere above me. My throat might be making a sound. I wouldn't know. I only know the hate didn't clock out when I did.

Still unconscious. Still arched. Still brutally kegeling this cxnt's pussy in and out.

That's the body. That's the hate. That's me destroying her without being there. In. Out. Don't stop. Won't stop. Even out cold. Even with my back in the alley dirt. Even now. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

"Oh god........Oooooohhhhh Goooood!!"

I thought I had barely snatched a victory. She went limp. She blacked out. I dropped on her in the flood. I thought that was the steal.

This whore is brutally sucking my tight sweet pussy in and out.
It hurts. It feels good. It hurts. A painful pleasurable painful moan rips out of me. In -- she drags my insides into that unconscious vice. Out -- she rams the weld back through me so hard I twitch. I try to summon anything. A kegel. A squeeze. A challenge. There is no energy left. My muscle won't answer. Hers is answering for both of us.
I scream it.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh no!!"

I can feel her body twitching. Moving. Not awake-moving. Hate-moving. That huge arch under me -- ass in the muck, back curved into the dirt -- changing the angle so her cxnt owns the lock. Vice-like grip on my inner pussy. Owned. Sucked. Rammed. I can't take it back. I can't even fight it honest. I just twitch and moan on top of an out-cold woman whose hole is still destroying mine.

Then it happens.
The burning fire sensation inside my pelvic and my inner pussy walls explodes on one of her brutal outward kegel thrusts.

It blows through me. White. Hot. Deep. My whole cxnt lights up like she punched it from the inside. I jerk. I moan into the alley. My massive tits heave on her limp ones. My fist tightens in that brown ponytail because it's the only thing my hand still knows. Sticky glue stretches in the seal and the fire keeps pumping after the thrust.

"No--oh god--no--"

Barely alert. Spent. Owned. Her vice on my insides. That outward ram just exploded me.

I thought I snatched it. I didn't. This whore is unconscious and she's still taking my tight sweet pussy in and out and I have nothing left to challenge it with. The fire's in my walls. The grip is hers. I'm moaning it. I'm twitching on it. I'm losing the inside of me to a woman who isn't even awake.

That's the scream. That's the no. That's your kegel owning me, Lucy. I felt the explosion. I can't stop the next one if it comes. I haven't got the strength. I only have the moan. Yt

BruisyLucy

My hand slowly begins to move.
My eyes begin to flutter.

Consciousness comes back in ugly pieces -- muck, weight, her tits, the weld, the fact that my pussy never stopped. It's still brutally kegeling this cxnt's pussy in and out while I crawl back into my own skull. Alert. Awake. And the kegels catch a new found raw energy like the hate just found the light switch.

My hands slide up into the back of that matted blonde hair. I viciously snatch hold. I wrench her head back.

My eyes open. I glare up into hers.
Her massively enormous breasts are mashing down on mine. Mine mash back. I feel every inch of that crush. I put all the new strength into the lock. The most brutal inward ramming kegel I can still make -- drag her inner pussy into me, swallow, own. Then an even more brutal outward kegel that rips at her inner wall on the way out. In like a punch. Out like a tear. I glare the whole time.

"Now who owns who you fucking cxnt!"
I don't let the hair go. I don't blink. I kegel again. In. Out. Raw. Awake. Mean. She's spent on top of me. I'm coming back under her. The vacuum eats. She twitches. I wrench her blonde head harder so she has to look at who's doing it.

Awake now. Glaring. Tits crushed. Hair in my fists. Pussy owning pussy.

That's the comeback, Bethany. Look at me. Feel the rip. I was out. I'm not out. Now who owns who. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

She's awake and she tears me apart.
The glare hits first. Then the blonde hair ripped back so hard my throat opens and my eyes water. Then the lock. Her pussy doesn't tease it. It attacks. A brutal inward kegel yanks my spent, tight, already-wrecked cxnt into hers like a hook in wet meat. I feel the drag along the inner walls -- a sharp, deep, nauseating pull that makes my whole pelvis seize. Before I can even moan she slams the outward kegel. It rips. Not pretty. A tearing burn from inside my hole out through the weld, like she's trying to peel me off her and take the lining with her.

"Ah--fuck--AH--"

I have nothing to fight it with. No energy. No squeeze. My pussy is glue and raw nerve and she owns it. In. Drag. Out. Rip. In. Drag. Out. Rip. Each cycle is worse because the last one already lit the tissue on fire. My massive tits mash into hers and even that hurts -- heavy, bruised, nipples scraping -- but it's nothing next to what she's doing between my legs. I twitch on top of her like I'm being shocked. My thighs jump. My ass clenches. It doesn't save me.

She wrenches my head again and makes me look. I see the hate. I feel the vice. My inner pussy is getting pulled out of shape around her suck. A painful pleasurable painful scream builds and dies in pieces.

"Stop--don't--you're tearing--nnnAAH--"

I try to kegel. It's pathetic. A flutter. She eats the flutter and rips me again. The outward thrust hits a spot so deep the burn explodes through my gut and down my legs. My vision spots. I almost fold off her and the hair in her fists keeps me there so she can do it again. Sticky cum stretches and reseals. Every seal is another chance for her to suck me in and throw me out.

Alert. On fire. Tearing my pussy apart.
I moan into her face, ugly, wet, beaten. My fist is a joke in her ponytail. I can't yank. I can't ram. I can only take the destruction of a hole that already came itself empty and is now being used like it still owes her something.

"You own it--you own it--fuck--you're ripping me--"

That's the response. Long. Painful. No comeback left in the muscle. Just Bethany on top of an awake Lucy getting her cxnt torn from the inside while she stares down into those eyes and takes it. In. Out. Tear. Again. I can't make you stop. I can only feel you doing it. Do it. You're tearing me apart and I feel every inch. Yt

BruisyLucy

I wrench her matted blonde hair until her throat is a line and her tear-filled eyes have nowhere to look but down into mine.
"You pathetic cxnt. I thought you were all woman. I thought you'd never give. And here you are begging like the pathetic cxnt you are. Well beg. It won't do any good. And stop me? You can't."
I prove it in the lock.

In -- I suck her spent, swollen pussy into mine until I feel the drag along her inner walls. Out -- I throw the kegel like a punch and rip her back through the weld. Her body jerks on top of me. Those massive tits smash into mine. A broken sound comes out of her. I drink it. I do it again. In. Own. Out. Tear.

Then the hate climbs back into her face.
She glares into me, wet-eyed and vicious.
"Yeah bitch, you're right. This is a war. This is a no rules fight to the brutal bloody end. You want your all-around victory then tear it fucking from me."
My mouth curls.

"Good. Then quit begging and bleed for it."

I snatch her hair tighter and I put every new scrap of awake, alert fire into her cxnt. Not sloppy. Aimed. A hard inward ram that tries to swallow her. A harder outward rip that tries to turn her inside out. I grind the vice at the bottom of each stroke so her clit is trapped in the suck. I rake her tit with my free hand just to make the rest of her pay while I ruin the center.

She told me to tear it from her.
I tear.

"War. No rules. The end. You want all-around, you come steal this lock back. Until you do I own the inside of you. Look at me. Feel that? That's me taking what you just dared me to take."

I don't blink. I don't let her head drop. I kegel her in and I kegel her out and I glare up into the hate she finally found, tits crushed, muck under my arched back, her weight on me, her pussy getting pulled apart on my pussy.

Beg. Glare. Dare me.

I'm already tearing it from you, Bethany. You asked. Now take it or lose it screaming. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

My mind goes red.

Not a thought. A color. The alley drops out -- brick, dumpster, muck, the ache in my arms -- and what's left is her voice calling me pathetic and my own voice daring her to tear it from me. She tore. She meant it. The inward suck dragged my battered walls like hooks. The outward kegel ripped a burn through the center of me that made my eyes fill. I heard myself. I hated the sound. Then the red comes in and my body ignites on top of her.

My battered pussy tightens.

It clenches.
There isn't much in it. It's raw, spent, glued, already pulled out of shape around her vice. Tightening hurts. Clenching hurts worse. I do it anyway. I clamp down on the weld like I'm trying to bite her cxnt with mine. The first squeeze is ugly and shallow. The second finds something. The third is hate. I kegel into her inward ram so she doesn't get a clean swallow. I kegel into her outward rip so she doesn't get a clean tear. It feels like closing a fist on a bruise. I close it anyway.
I snatch that brown ponytail and I wrench her head the way she's wrenching mine. Now it's two glares. Two fists in hair. Two massive, heaving, mashed-together tits. I drop my forehead close and I let her see the red.

"You want a beggar. You don't get one. You want to own it. Come fight the clench."
I start trying to steal the inside back.
When she sucks me in, I tighten around the suck and try to hold my walls where they are. When she rams me out, I clench on the exit and try to drag her with me. Not pretty technique. Just a battered hole refusing to stay open for her. Fire crawls through my pelvis. My thighs shake on either side of her. A moan breaks out of me and I turn it into a snarl so it doesn't sound like begging again.
In. Clench. Out. Clench.

She rips. I burn. I burn and I squeeze.
My free hand finds her tit and I maul it because the red wants her hurting everywhere the lock doesn't reach. Claw. Twist. Pinch. Her nipple between my fingers while my cxnt tries to become a fist. I slam my hips down as much as this spent body will give -- not a full trib stroke, a heavy grind -- so the clench has weight behind it.

"Tear it from me. I said that. I meant that. I'm still here. My pussy's still here. Tight. Clenched. Red."

I don't have her energy. I have ignition. I have the dare I threw in her face and the shame of the moan and the feel of her owning me for too many strokes. I use all of it. Every inward attack of hers meets a clamp. Every outward rip meets a drag. Sometimes she still wins the inch. Sometimes I feel her hitch like she felt resistance. I live on that hitch.
Look at me, Lucy. Tears or not. You called me pathetic. You told me I couldn't stop you. My mind went red and my body lit and this battered pussy tightened anyway.
I'm not asking you to stop. I'm making you work for the next rip. Clench. Hold. Hate. That's the post. That's the fire. That's me in the lock refusing to stay torn open. Take it from me if you can. I'm clenched on you now. Feel it. Fight it. I'm not giving you the inside for free anymore. Yt

BruisyLucy

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
This cxnt wants back in the war. I feel it. The clench. The red. The fist in my ponytail. Her battered pussy tightening on mine like she thinks she gets to steal the inside again. Good. I never wanted an easy battle. I wanted an all out war.
She can have one.

I wrench that matted blonde hair and I glare up into her and I meet the clench with a worse one. Suck her in. Rip her out. Suck her in. Rip her out. At the same time I start throwing. My right cracks her in the mouth. My left slams that massive tit mashed against mine. She hits me back -- jaw, tit, cheek -- and I grin blood and I hit her again. Pussy war and fist war. No picking. Both.

Back and forth. Raw. More vicious than the bar. More vicious than the alley slugging. More vicious than when I was out cold and my cxnt was fighting without me.

She kegels. I kegel harder. She punches. I punch harder. She grinds the lock. I slam it. She claws my chest. I claw hers until I feel skin. Her energy is coming back. I can feel the weight in her hips now, the meaning in her squeeze. I wanted that. I use it. I let her have a stroke that burns and I take the next one from her like I'm collecting a debt.

"Good. Get your strength. Get your hate. Don't you dare go pathetic on me again. War. All out."

I ram her inner walls on the inward kegel and I tear them on the outward and I hook her in the ribs between. She dumps a right into my eye and I see white and I don't let go of her hair and I don't let go of the seal. Wet slapping of cxnt on cxnt. Wet smacking of knuckles on face and tits. Moans that sound like hits. Hits that sound like moans.

She tries to own a pull. I steal it. I try to own a rip. She steals it. Fists. Hips. Hair. Tits. No rules. No easy.

I glare into the glare she just found.
"You wanted me to tear it from you. I'm still tearing. You want it back, punch for it. Kegel for it. Come die in this lock with me." yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

The energy comes back in ugly pieces and I use every piece.

First the clench actually bites. Not a flutter. A real squeeze around her vice. It hurts my battered walls to do it and I do it anyway. I catch her inward suck and I hold my insides instead of letting them slide. I catch her outward rip and I drag her with me on the way out. She snarls. I feel the hitch in her hips. That's the first even.

Then the fists remember their job.
I rip a right into her mouth that snaps her head in my brunette ponytail wrench. She rips one into mine. I dump a left into that massive tit crushed against me. She dumps one into mine. The sting lights my chest and I use the sting. I punch her again. She punches me again. Knuckles. Tits. Jaw. Cheek. No one owning the hands either.

The lock turns into a steal.
She sucks me in -- I clench and shove the pull back. I suck her in -- she rips and throws me out. In. Out. In. Out. Wet, nasty, glued, two holes trying to swallow each other and neither one keeping the meal. I grind my clit down on hers until the scrape makes us both hiss. She slams up and the scrape goes the other way. Even. Ugly even.

I wrench that brown ponytail as hard as she's wrenching my blonde hair. Two necks cranked. Two glares. Two pairs of enormous tits heaving and getting mauled between punches. I claw her breast and twist the nipple and kegel on the twist. She claws mine and kegels on the claw. I moan. She moans. Neither moan is surrender. They're just noise from getting even.
"There. Feel that? That's me in it. That's even. That's the war you wanted."
I don't get ahead. I don't let her stay ahead. A stroke she owns. A stroke I steal. A punch she lands. A punch I land. My new found energy isn't pretty. It's just enough to meet her rawness with rawness. Pussy battling pussy. Fist battling fist. Hair. Tits. Muck. Hate.
She tears. I burn and tear back. She hits. I bleed and hit back. The alley gets the slap of the seal and the smack of the hands and can't tell whose is whose.
Back to even.

I'm not the beggar. I'm not the girl getting ripped for free. I'm the other busty brawler in the lock, energy coming, battling, matching her nastiness stroke for stroke and shot for shot.

Stay in it, Lucy. It's even. That means you don't own me and I don't own you. That means we keep tearing. I'm right here with the clench and the fist and the grind. Even. Nasty. Detailed. Still a war. Don't you dare pull off even. I'm not. Yt

BruisyLucy

"You fucking cxnt, you're never my equal!!"

I feel her strength come back. I feel her battle her way into the war. The clench that isn't a flutter anymore. The punch that has weight. The grind that meets mine. I hate it and I wanted it and I still don't give her equal.
I stay relentless.

I wrench that matted blonde hair and I keep her throat open so she has to take the lock and the fists together. My pussy goes after hers like I'm trying to unmake it. In -- a brutal suck that drags her inner walls into me, long and slow enough that she feels every inch of the pull. Hold. Vice. Milk. Out -- a ripping kegel that throws her back through the weld and scrapes her clit raw on the exit. Then I do it again before she can steal the rhythm. In. Abuse. Out. Abuse. She tries to do the same to me. I feel her battered hole clamp and drag. I snarl into it and I rip her harder so her steal dies mid-stroke.

The fists don't wait their turn.
I slam my right into her mouth. She slams hers into mine. I hook her tit. She hooks mine. I rake my claws down the top of that massive breast and leave tracks. She claws me back and I hiss and I claw again, deeper. Knuckles on jaw. Nails on chest. Pussy on pussy. All of it at once. Relentless means I don't pick a lane. I abuse her cxnt and I abuse her face and I abuse those tits and I make her work for every inch she thinks she just bought back.

"Never equal. You hear me? You can come back. You can hit. You can squeeze. You don't get same. You get this."

I grind the seal in ugly circles while I punch, so her clit is trapped under the scrape when the fist lands. I kegel on the punch. I punch on the kegel. She moans and hits me and kegels and I take the hit and I don't let the moan in her throat become a win. I yank her blonde head sideways and I bury another inward suck that tries to pull her inside out, then I throw the outward rip like I'm tearing a debt out of her.

She battles. Good. Her strength slams a right into my eye. Her pussy catches one of my rips and holds it. For a second it feels even. I hate that second. I wreck it. I dump two punches into her tit and I clamp so hard on her hole the even breaks. Wet. Nasty. Brutal. Detailed. Her walls flutter around the vice. Mine burn around her comeback. Neither of us lets go of the hair. Neither of us lets go of the weld.
Back and forth, but I refuse the word equal.

I abuse her. She tries to abuse me. I abuse her more. Fist. Claw. In. Out. In. Out.

"Battle. Come back. I'll still be the one tearing. I'll still be the one slamming. You're in the war. You're not my equal in it."

That's the continue. Long. Relentless. Her energy met with more of mine. Pussies punishing pussies. Fists punishing faces and tits. Claws in the meat. Look at me, Bethany. Never equal. Keep battling. I'm going to keep brutally abusing that pussy while you try to do it to mine. I'm not stopping to be fair. I'm stopping when one of us can't. Until then I rip. I punch. I claw. I suck you in and I throw you out. Never equal. Feel the difference. Fight it anyway. That's the war I wanted. That's the war you're in. Yt

BustyBrawlerBethany

"I'm back and better than you cxnt!!"

I say it into the wrench. I say it into the lock. I say it with a mouth she's been splitting and I make the words true by what I do next.

Better doesn't mean pretty. Better means I stop surviving her and I start hunting her.

I take that brown ponytail and I give her the same cruel angle she's been giving my blonde hair -- throat long, eyes forced up, nowhere to hide the glare. My battered pussy, the one she spent the last stretch tearing, tightens with the new energy and bites. When she sucks me in I don't just hold. I clamp down on the suck and twist my hips so her pull has to fight a grind at the same time. When she rips me out I ride the rip and drag her clit with me, a nasty scrape that makes her hiss, and I punch her in the mouth on the hiss.
Fist. Hole. Fist. Hole.

A right into her jaw. An inward kegel that tries to swallow her. A left into that massive tit. An outward kegel that tries to peel her. Claws down her chest while the seal is at its tightest so her body doesn't know which pain to answer first. She hits me. She rips me. She calls me never equal. I feel every bit of it and I stack my comeback on top of it until the stack is taller.

"Never equal? I'm better. Feel better."
I put thought in the brutality. Not wild. Aimed.

I punch the tit I just clawed so the bruise sits under the scratch. I kegel on her inward stroke so she can't complete the swallow. I let her have a half-rip, then I steal the end of it and turn it into my suck. I grind in a tight, filthy circle when her fist is in the air so she lands the punch off-balance. I wrench the ponytail when her claws come in so her nails miss the worst of me and rake short. Then I give her the worst of me on purpose. Full clench. Full ram. Full right hand.

The alley gets all of it. Wet slap of cxnt on cxnt. Smack of knuckles. Gasps that sound like the bar fight never ended, it just learned a new place to hit.
She is relentless. I am back.

Back and better is me meeting her abuse with abuse that has a brain in it. I maul her breast in time with my hips. I stare into the glare she woke up with and I don't blink. My massive tits smash hers and I use the smash -- drop my weight on the crush when I kegel so the vice has my whole chest behind it.

"Tear it from me. You wanted that. I'm tearing it from you now. Better. Back. In your face."

In. Punch. Out. Claw. In. Punch. Out. Claw.

I don't claim the war is over. I claim the even she hated, then I try to tip it. One stolen pull. One cleaner shot. One grind that makes her moan before she can turn it into a snarl. She can call me not her equal while I do it. I don't need the word. I need the feel of her hitch.
I'm back, Lucy. Better than the girl who begged. Better than the girl who got ripped for free. Better than you wanted me to stay. Fight the better. I'm in your hair, on your tits, in your pussy, on your mouth. Long. Brutal. Detailed. Still a war. Now it's mine as much as yours. Take it back if I'm not your equal. I'm right here being better. Feel that clench. Feel that fist. Feel that scrape. That's me. That's back. That's you not liking it. Good. Hate me better. I'm already hating you better. Keep going. I am BITCH!! YT