News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature titfight

• 84 Replies

Offline Davewrestles

Re: Mature titfight
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2022, 08:05:37 PM »
I think Karen has what it takes to beat Diana but I think Diana has so much more confidence.  I don't think Diana is afraid of Karen but Karen is afraid of losing again.  She will never be sure she can beat Diana until she bares her breasts and goes after her.  She needs to stab Diana's breasts with her nipples and squeeze them flat against Diana's ribcage.  Then pound them side to side.  Diana will not be able to control them.  Karen, I'm cheering for you.  Make us both proud!  Btw, if Diana does beat you, I still think you're so very sexy.

Offline martafight45

• http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/martacatfighter
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2022, 01:25:06 AM »
Diana and Karen. I think I can face both and win. I have only had two boob fights but in both I have won. Tell me what kind of tests and we will organize something.
Hello, my name is Marta and I live in Spain.
I like it fights with other women: wrestling, catfight, sexfight, box ... Does Some woman dare?
The does one fight of feet? I like the woman's feet.
I do not cyber. ONLY REAL.

Offline Diana50

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2022, 03:16:54 AM »
Davewrestles hit the nail on the head!  He knows that Karen is afraid of another loss and because of that she will lose to me.  She will have nothing but defense - no offense.  Meanwhile, I'll be bouncing her boobs at will, then finally flattening them.  I can hear her moaning and begging already.  I'm going to own you Karen and make you my bitch!

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2022, 05:15:02 AM »
I think Karen has the determination to win. Her confidence is growing and I think she could take Diana. I think Diana might be overconfident and underestimate Karen. Karen for the win.

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2022, 04:33:50 PM »
I think Diana has the confidence needed to beat Karen in a no hands titfight. Karen needs to respond to Diana's comments and prove to her that she can win a competitive titfight. I can see the match being very close but right now I would have to give the edge to Diana even though we can't quite tell what kind of chest she possesses with her pics. Kudos to Karen for showing what she is working with in her pics and is willing to go tit to tit with any mature woman. However if Marta were to titfight either Diana or Karen she would hands down win in my opinion

Offline Diana50

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2022, 03:22:23 PM »
I am embarrassed and humiliated that I have to report the results of my titfight with Karen.  Last night she beat me fairly and forced me to admit that her boobs had beaten mine.  Please understand that we are two mature women in our 50's - not young hard bodies.  This probably explains why our battle was relatively short compared to two firm breasted women,  Karen alternated between straight on attacks under my breasts to swinging slaps from the side and then bear hugs that crushed my breasts to my rib cage.  When I realized that I was totally spent and there was no way I could defeat her, I raised my arms and submitted to her.  I must admit that Karen was a gracious winner and didn't try to humiliate me after the match.  Now, for all of you who supported me and might have even risked a wager on me, I sincerely apologize for letting you down.  A big part of my loss was not just two very sore  breasts but fulfilling my responsibility as the loser to report the results..  Oh, and for those of you who might be thinking about challenging her, I just want to warn you that when her nipples get hard, they can do a lot of damage.  I admit, I'm very sore this morning.      Diana

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2022, 11:24:44 PM »
Thank you for the report Diana and you have no reason to be embarrassed or humiliated.  Nobody wins all the time and losing is also a part of fighting.  I'm sure you did well and you did not let anybody down.  Congratulations to you and Karen and a special congratulations for Karen.

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2022, 01:21:42 PM »
Congratulations Karen on defeating Diana. I'm sure it was a competitive titfight. How long was the match and at any point during the match did you think oh damn I might lose? Or were you pretty dominant? Also Diana do you want a rematch? Do you think you can win next time?

Online User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2022, 02:43:52 PM »
Congratulations Karen on defeating Diana. I'm sure it was a competitive titfight. How long was the match and at any point during the match did you think oh damn I might lose? Or were you pretty dominant? Also Diana do you want a rematch? Do you think you can win next time?

Dianas description sounds like it was a one sided beatdown early on, a rematch may not be a good idea.

Would love to hear a description out of Karens view.

Diana don't has to be ashamed, she was brave enough to go into this competition.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 02:53:09 PM by User1 »

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2022, 07:32:16 PM »
Hi all.  I was glad to see that Diana fulfilled her responsibility to report her loss in our titfight.   I have to report though that it was a hardly a one-sided match.  Diana put up a great fight and my breasts are still bruised and sore to prove it.  Fortunately, I got her breasts bouncing and swinging and she had a tough time getting them under enough control to fight back.  The control I had over her came only gradually until I could see in her eyes that she had nothing more to give.  Finally, I feel like I have avenged my loss from years ago and I think I should probably give up titfighting while I'm ahead or only entertain going up against older grannies.  That said, you should know also that Diana has beautiful breasts.  I had the opportunity to cup them with my hands when she surrendered to me and she is relatively firm for a woman her age.  I was impressed.  Rematch of our titfight?  I don't think so but I would definitely enjoy a "playful" wrestling match with her.  Topless with breast grabbing of course.     Karen

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2022, 08:24:23 PM »
The nerve of Karen tppresume that her little cones could so easily trump 'older granny' breasts.  There aer a host on FCF that could take her, including yours truly.

Offline Izzy_The_Writer

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2022, 03:05:18 AM »
Excellent fight, ladies. Congratulations

Offline Diana50

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2022, 12:30:11 PM »
I would not be surprised if Karen has many men trying to contact her to congratulate her on her victory over me.  She earned their attention when she forced me to submit to her.  I am a bit surprised that I didn't have any men (or women) contact me and offer to soothe me and my body after having my boobs pounded by hers.  A little disappointed. :(

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2022, 03:36:22 PM »
Check again Diana  ;)

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2022, 05:57:13 PM »
Oh my!  The real deal with these two.  Honest combatants. As far as consoling the loser and giving kudos and reward to the winner..... Both! as far as I'm concerned.
HG Hunt