News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Emma vs Angel Suitefights

• 44 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: Emma vs Angel Suitefights
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2022, 07:22:39 PM »
What's taking so long?! Thought the preorder page would be up by now
I know but my I think a couple of things are going on.  First, he is probably very busy with his job IRL.  Second, he did say in a tweet the preoder page would also have duration of the catfight.  So I am guessing he is editing it first and then planning on putting up the preorder page.  Just guesses on my part.
I think he's doing it bcs of Alexa vs Vika... On Twitter he said that he wasn't going to release the video and maybe have some sponsors being "dissapointed" that it was a 5 minutes match. I think Emma vs Angel was normal since Angel always put up a great fight and Emma seemed very optimistic! Steve is a honest person and we all know that when he thinks it's not fair for sponsors to pay for a quick fight, he tries to help them in some way by giving it for free (Nikki vs Brooke) or giving the next one for free and so on.

It seems that he's being cautious about that fight since Alexa's fight (Which was the main one for most of the fans) was not what everyone expected.

I'm still hyped af for Emma vs Angel, to me it is the main one and i'm dying to see it! But Steve know what he does and probably is busy editing, working or something like that.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 07:23:25 PM by Fightlover »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2022, 08:04:07 PM »
I hope he releases both Alexa vs Vika and Emma vs Angel after the sponsorships. Steve deserves the extra profit margins after his initial costs. Im sure fans would buy it and he deserves it for filming these catfights at the quality they're released at.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 08:57:24 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2022, 09:03:28 PM »
I hope he releases both Alexa vs Vika and Emma vs Angel after the sponsorships. Steve deserves the extra profit margins after his initial costs. Im sure fans would buy it and he deserves it for filming these catfights at the quality they're released at.
He already released Alexa vs Vika.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2022, 06:08:35 AM »
Yup I got my copy. I'm just saying on clip4sale or keeping sponsorships up so that he has a continuous source of revenue for the time and effort he puts into his shoots instead of a one off payment format that's a limited time. That income I think is what Steve deserves.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 06:08:56 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2022, 06:26:22 AM »
Yup I got my copy. I'm just saying on clip4sale or keeping sponsorships up so that he has a continuous source of revenue for the time and effort he puts into his shoots instead of a one off payment format that's a limited time. That income I think is what Steve deserves.
I'm still here waiting for Emma vs Angel... every single day i check his Gumroad. Maybe he will release it when Alexa vs Vika is released for everyone to buy?

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2022, 09:21:57 PM »
After considerable thought, I’ve decided not to accept pre-orders for ANGEL vs EMMA. During the shoot, one of the ladies fell nauseous due to an energy supplement that was provided and was not at 100% for the entirety of the match.

This resulted in a fight that was much shorter than hoped for, and we fully intend to get these ladies together again the future for a proper catfight.

As such, I’ve decided to release the match straight to retail instead of the usual method of sponsorship/pre-order at a reduced price due to the short duration of the match. Gumroad purchases will include the usual goodies you would get with a sponsorship.

In addition, I will be working this week to release both ALEXA vs VIKA and ANGEL vs EMMA for purchase and will post when they become available.
A lot of bad luck with the recent fights. Still looking forward to it, but hopefully it was longer than 5 minutes.

PS-Energy supplements are the worst. I used to take them on a regular basis a few years ago and it was like crack. It took me months to get off them and the anxiety I would get without it was awful. The supplement industry is so unregulated in America that we could literally be taking poison pills and no one cares as long as the company slaps on this warning label on their product "This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2022, 10:26:55 PM »
It's great to finally get an update. While of course we wish this was a 40-minute epic, it's reassuring to hear to hear that neither were "seriously" hurt and he has intentions in having them both back to settle it. Sounds like both gave a spirited effort and this will serve to whet our appetite until they meet again. I've been a huge fan of Angel's effort so far and Emma is already one of my favorites based on her attitude. These two look to be a fantastic match up on paper, and hopefully this is the first chapter of a budding new rivalry.

While many of Suitefights' fights recently have had "issues" associated with the production, I've found he seems to be much harder on himself than needed. I haven't heard anyone say a bad word about Alexa/Vika who purchased it (myself included), and in the wild and unpredictable world of real catfights, something "unexpected" should basically be "expected" in each production. These are legitimate models who are complete amateurs when it comes to fighting slapping and trying to submit one another. Like any fight, both pro or amateur, they could be decided in a split second. The unpredictability is part of the excitement of it all! Saying that, as a Producer, that must be all insanely frustrating. Flying out legit models to fight in the nude in 4k is a risk. As fans, if you want legit catfights between models filmed in 4k to be produced, gotta support the Producer as long as they are doing it the "right way."

I'll of course be buying this on Gumroad the second it goes on sale. For those who haven't bought Vika/Alexa, I'd certainly recommend picking that up as well. If the money and sales are there, we'll get more productions and more models willing to take a chance and hopefully more potential rivalries. The only disappointing thing about this update to me is I've been thinking about this matchup all week and it's a bummer we're not getting it today!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 10:41:54 PM by Keith Stat »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2022, 04:56:09 AM »
Yeah same. Hoping Steve releases it asap. Long or short he deserves our support for producing films that are the best in the genre imo.
Ddot

Offline a1prog

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2022, 05:24:29 PM »
Need some help. I have purchased from Steve directly b4. How do I purchase Alexa v Vika?

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2022, 06:19:02 PM »
Need some help. I have purchased from Steve directly b4. How do I purchase Alexa v Vika?
You have to wait for the video to be released to the public. Only the people who sponsored the match got it early. He did mention on twitter that both Alexa-Vika and Angel-Emma should be available this upcoming week.

Offline Oxsoman

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2022, 05:17:31 PM »
This is a very unpredictable genre,
But that’s what TRUE Catfight fans enjoy - 5 mins or 40 mins, we just wanna see them go at it 100% real.
That’s all may of us ask for. And as far as Steve being hard on himself - he creates GREAT content and we all LOVE it - so hopefully he keeps doing what he’s doing because he does it the Best.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2022, 03:35:16 AM »
While we wait, Emma posted the picture below on her Twitter, which looks to me like it's likely from the package if you purchase via Gumroad. Also, I noticed someone mentioned that she should fight Jackie Hoff (Taylor), who previously fought Angel. Both Angel and Jackie both "liked" posts that they thought they'd be a good matchup. So, double good news as that means potentially Taylor wants to come back, and that we might be developing a nice little triangular rivalry between Angel, Taylor and Emma. Yes please to all of that!

{alt}

And now...we wait...

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2022, 10:25:16 AM »
Hope we get some shit today on clip4sale. In steve we trust.
Ddot

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2022, 06:19:08 PM »
Both Angel and Jackie both "liked" posts that they thought they'd be a good matchup. So, double good news as that means potentially Taylor wants to come back, and that we might be developing a nice little triangular rivalry between Angel, Taylor and Emma. Yes please to all of that!
This would be great. Taylor has some amazing tits for grabbing in a catfight and I always looked forward to her doing another fight at SF. If I remember correctly her match with Angel went almost 20 minutes and she didn't give up easily, did quite well for a first timer. The only issue with that fight was there was no face slapping. I want to see how Emma did against Angel first, but her and Taylor match up perfectly when it comes to size and hopefully feistiness. 

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2022, 06:10:15 PM »
The retail versions of ALEXA vs VIKA, as well as ANGEL vs EMMA, are almost ready. I still have to finish the trailers and submit them for approval to C4S. Due to a minute amount of blood in the ALEXA vs VIKA match, this will be a Gumroad-only release.

Fans in the United States should be able to purchase these matches by late late tonight, while those across the pond in the United Kingdom and beyond can expect to see them drop first thing on Saturday morning.
8)