News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emma vs Angel Suitefights

• 44 Replies

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: Emma vs Angel Suitefights
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2022, 06:17:50 PM »
Both Angel and Jackie both "liked" posts that they thought they'd be a good matchup. So, double good news as that means potentially Taylor wants to come back, and that we might be developing a nice little triangular rivalry between Angel, Taylor and Emma. Yes please to all of that!
This would be great. Taylor has some amazing tits for grabbing in a catfight and I always looked forward to her doing another fight at SF. If I remember correctly her match with Angel went almost 20 minutes and she didn't give up easily, did quite well for a first timer. The only issue with that fight was there was no face slapping. I want to see how Emma did against Angel first, but her and Taylor match up perfectly when it comes to size and hopefully feistiness.
Still waiting for the fight to be released... I'm questioning what is going on inside Steve's head... It seems like he is very dissapointed with the fights recently, at least the last 3.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2022, 08:35:59 PM »
I doubt that. I mean he just sent an email to sponsors of the Alexa-Vika match that now includes the usual pre-fight intros for each lady that was missing from the initial release. You wouldn't go through all that trouble to edit and reupload stuff if you weren't happy with the product. This once again proves that he listens to his fans/customers and is a perfectionist when it comes to his videos. He doesn't just release something  half ass and call it a day, like a lot of other producers are known to do. I've spent money on custom videos and most don't even come close to SF's production, lighting and video quality.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2022, 08:25:18 AM »
Emma vs Angels been released on Clip4sale. Hope everyone here buys it to support future catfights by Stevester.
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2022, 08:26:06 AM »
Ddot

Mandarin

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2022, 06:00:42 PM »
All I will say is DAMN!   INTENSE Catfight    Emma is a keeper and man can she catfight!  I hope Suitefights brings them back again for another fight!

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2022, 09:18:33 PM »
Here's the gumroad link with all the extras: https://suitefights.gumroad.com/l/angelvsemma

Even though one of the fighters was clearly not 100% and it ended early again we at least got to see some great hair pulling, breast attacks(you could definitely feel the pain when this was going on) and one of the best facesits. Yes it was short, but I love what I saw from Emma and Angel looked better than ever IMO. My only gripe, there was no face slapping before the fight.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2022, 10:04:17 AM »
Definitely needs a rematch or Emma vs someone else. Wish Mira vs Emma could happen lol
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2022, 03:40:35 PM »
Makes me want to see more of Angel. Rematch vs Taylor would be my wish.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2022, 08:38:25 PM »
Had time to watch this before people come over for the Super Bowl, and it's simply just a great fight! Shame that one of the fighters obviously wasn't at 100%, but the action is intense, authentic and they certainly were an even matchup. Angel and Emma are both sexy as hell and both love to fight. As usual, it's in 4k and it's the quality of production that we've been "spoiled" by Suitefights with. It's hard to say how lucky I feel getting these types of productions with impeccable lighting and 4k cameras when I grew up on 240p shaky camera work productions. I'll add some more nonsense below, but this is the easiest of recommendations to buy this fight.

Also, I'd certainly recommend the Gum Road option. Great BTS (including Angel looking smoking hot in a shower) and you get to know their personalities more. While I certainly enjoyed the effort Angel gave in her first fight against Sarah, I was sort of worried she might have been a "one-off" fighter as she came off somewhat reserved and was overwhelmed in her debur. But she's fun! She has a great personality and really seems to enjoy these fights. Emma seemed slightly shy during this production, but I know from following her on Twitter that she has a fantastic attitude and a great sense of humor. Two sexy fighters that really wanted to go at it, it really doesn't get better than that.

As I hoped it would, this simply whetted my appetite for these two to get together again soon. Please make that happen soon!

I'd echo that my only minor gripe with this is that I was surprised that the face-off 'slap' wasn't a part of this and that seemingly no face slaps were in the rules (not sure if it was in the rules or not, and certainly can't "force" them to do it even if it was, but certainly seemed they avoided that). Don't know if Angel has ever had a fight with those type of rules or not, but I'd certainly love to see it! Saying that, there's some absolute brutal tit-mauling, face sits and hair pulling. It's just a damn good catfight between two evenly matched sexy fighters.

Suitefights all of a sudden has a nice grouping of fighters in the 5ish feet range. Sign me up for any combination of Angel, Emma, Taylor, Evonn and Bella (good chance I might be missing some more here) to go at it! Also, all seemingly would be good matchups for any rookie fighters as well, as none of them are overwhelming in the sense that Sarah or Alexa might be for a newbie.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2022, 02:54:29 AM »
Just viewed this battle. Gotta say Emma can tussle and her attitude is great. That face sit was something else. A rematch is warrented. This could turn out to be a legit rivalry with good sportsmenship.

Offline Kate60

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2022, 07:31:09 PM »
I just watched this match that I bought a while ago. What a good surprise and can't wait for a return match. I love the slightly mocking side of Angel ;D

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2022, 05:20:32 PM »
Is a re-match in the works?

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2022, 10:02:23 PM »
There was been some rumors about a rematch being booked, but I would rather see both girls fight someone new next. Still prefer to see Emma vs Taylor before we get a rematch vs Angel. Both girls were interested in fighting each other with Taylor (Jackie Hoff) saying she would love to have a match with Emma and Emma liked her reply. I think Angel has the toughness now to go up against a more experienced fighter like Mila who's looking to make a comeback.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2022, 05:53:47 PM »
There was been some rumors about a rematch being booked, but I would rather see both girls fight someone new next. Still prefer to see Emma vs Taylor before we get a rematch vs Angel. Both girls were interested in fighting each other with Taylor (Jackie Hoff) saying she would love to have a match with Emma and Emma liked her reply. I think Angel has the toughness now to go up against a more experienced fighter like Mila who's looking to make a comeback.

Mila isn’t coming back to real catfighting, it’s going to be either fake or semi competitive against her own hand picked opponents. Steve from suitefights commented on Twitter confirming this as he did offer her a fight after her recent tweet. Sexy wife also offered decent money and was turned down.

Shame really

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2022, 04:17:34 AM »
What is the best reliable way to order SuiteFights videos? I want to get three of them and want the best way to see I get them to Suitefights and receive them.  Can anyone help. If so send me a message on my profile.  Thanks
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting