News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Emma vs Angel Suitefights

• 44 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Emma vs Angel Suitefights
« on: January 23, 2022, 09:48:48 AM »
Just trying to let sf fans know Steve has another catfight cooking soon and wanted to promote it. Make sure you sponsor it so he can continue making awesome fights for us catfight fans.
Emma and Angel should be a good matchup, Emma seems to have a bad side to her and Angels been in a couple shoots with Steve in the past.
Ddot

Offline jackrr

• God Member
Re: Emma vs Angel Suitefights
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 02:53:13 PM »
Will be a good one this. Emma has been very active on Twitter and fought fresh fite, excited to see her at sf. Angel is great first opponent. Personally enjoy matches of people like her, Misty, Vika etc than the experienced Sarah Brooke’s and so on.

Just thankful they’re not feeding Emma to Sarah or Alexa

Offline wisehulk

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2022, 06:17:48 PM »
Been looking to sponsor since I heard of it and keep checking his gumroad but still can't find it.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2022, 06:23:12 PM »
Will be a good one this. Emma has been very active on Twitter and fought fresh fite, excited to see her at sf. Angel is great first opponent. Personally enjoy matches of people like her, Misty, Vika etc than the experienced Sarah Brooke’s and so on.
Do you have a link to her fresh fite match?

Been looking to sponsor since I heard of it and keep checking his gumroad but still can't find it.
According to Emma, the fight is happening on the 29th so we should have a sponsorship link this week.

There was already a topic for this match:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=100056.0
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 06:24:44 PM by dww4life »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 01:43:16 AM »
Yeah wondering if the fights still good to go for the 29th? Maybe angel can't make it and it's gonna have a different date?
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 10:08:25 PM »
Emma posted on Twitter today that the fight is tomorrow and she certainly seemed excited. No reason to think anything is off schedule or anything. I'm very excited to see Angel in a better matchup for her on paper in a proper slapping fight against Emma, who has the personality and looks of being a star. Can't wait for it!

Also sort of surprised at the lack of any sponsorship at this time. Maybe it'll be announced after the the fight has happened or after Alexa/Vika is completed on his end. I did see that on the Alexa/Vika sponsorship page (I already have this coming as I sponsored Brooke/Aubrey) that the sponsorship package video is 19 mins long, so hopefully that releases soon!

Edit: Hah, maybe I'm struggling over here after a long week of work. I just checked the gumroad page again (no sponsorship up yet for Emma/Angel) and I clicked on Alexa/Vika. When I just checked, there is no mention of run time. I swear I saw a run time and file size before, but it's extremely likely I somehow got it confused with something else! Whatever the case, it's likely coming soonish since the fight was last weekend. But disregard what I said about the length or whatever as that might have given some of you some hope that the release was imminent.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 03:31:37 AM by Keith Stat »

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2022, 09:32:41 AM »
Sponsorships not up yet but fight is finished. Hopefully we can sponsor soon to support Steve.
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 04:08:09 PM »
Sounds like Emma had a good fight but needs to rest from her Twitter post. Says she had a great time and would like to come back later to fight again which is good news
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2022, 10:32:18 PM »
Emma selling some stuff post fight. Dm her if interested via Twitter
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2022, 10:41:02 PM »

Just thankful they’re not feeding Emma to Sarah or Alexa

I'd also be interested in a link to Emma's fight(s) on Fresh Fite if anyone has it.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2022, 08:06:51 AM »
I wonder what's taking so long for the sponsorship link  ???

Emma has posted some more photos on twitter and it sounds like she wants to do more catfights which is great. I'd like to see Emma get matched up against Taylor (Jackie Hoff) next, she fought hard against Angel and is about the same size as Emma.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2022, 02:36:36 PM »
What were the rules for this fight?

Mandarin

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2022, 03:27:10 PM »
What were the rules for this fight?
Steve said when he posts the preorder page it would have rules attire etc.   However, Emma did mention in a tweet that she had never had a catfight with pussy and tit mauling.  But it was in the rules so she would do it.  That is all I know for now.  My guess is Steve will get the preorder page up today or tomorrow.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2022, 04:55:13 PM »
What's taking so long?! Thought the preorder page would be up by now
Ddot

Mandarin

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2022, 05:34:39 PM »
What's taking so long?! Thought the preorder page would be up by now
I know but my I think a couple of things are going on.  First, he is probably very busy with his job IRL.  Second, he did say in a tweet the preoder page would also have duration of the catfight.  So I am guessing he is editing it first and then planning on putting up the preorder page.  Just guesses on my part.