News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Humiliated

• 15 Replies

Offline green54

Humiliated
« on: June 14, 2022, 10:25:22 PM »
I'm probably in the minority here, but my excitement in watching a catfight is to see the loser humiliated, but no sexually. I was 8 when I saw a Playboy pictorial of the Destry catight and of course the woman wound up nude. When I got to see the movie I was turned on by the fact that one woman had her skirt torn off and was laughed at by the crowd. That started it for me. My point is in a spontaneous catfight say in a bar, mall or whatever, what is more humiliating for a woman, to be stripped or to have the winner give her a public spanking. That's my idea of the ultimate turn on. 

Offline Misterjoe

• Couple here who loves to watch each other fight.
Re: Humiliated
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 01:44:28 AM »
What turned me on at an early age was the fight scene in the movie Ginger and her fight on the beach where she stripped the
looser of her top and bottom and tied her legs up.  The looser thought she was so tough and got humiliated in front of her friends,
From that point on I was hooked with catfights.

Offline green54

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2022, 10:27:14 PM »
Great scene, just wish they would have stuck to the fact the loser was supposed to say she quit. That would have been added humiliation

Offline wifefight46

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 02:46:57 PM »
Great scene, just wish they would have stuck to the fact the loser was supposed to say she quit. That would have been added humiliation

Ten times more humiliating with the loser screaming a verbal submission. Also a naked tied loser on her stomach might as well be clothed. Always roll her on her back where all the good stuff is on display. Especially back then when ladies had beautiful bushes.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 03:40:25 PM »
I also love humiliation in a girl fight. My favorite is when the winner is wearing pantyhose and forces her foot in the losers face and even in her mouth. If she is wearing socks I like her to force one sock down the losers throat and hold the other one over her nose so the loser is tasting one smelly sock and has no choice but to smell the other one. The thought of a girl doing this to another girl gets me every time.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 03:41:48 PM by fantasyman »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 03:00:03 AM »
My excitement is when the women rip the others clothes off. Oh hell yeah !!!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 05:54:30 AM »
When two girls are fighting or wrestling in front of  one’s bf/husband  and the girl winning is not his gf. His gf is losing the match and trash talking her as she drags out her win. Asking the losing girl’s man if he’s turned on seeing her kick his girl’s. Forcing him to answer her by hurting his gf. He admits it’s hot  watching them fight even though his girl’s losing.  Asking him then if he’d like to find out what else she’s better at. He is so aroused he answers her yes. Then she tells her rival she’s going to take her man after she wins the fight while she’s forced to watch. The girlfriend fights harder then knowing what losing will cause. Still she’s just not good enough beat the other woman . Choking her rival out she fixes her so when she comes to she is watching her sleep with her man and he’s tell her how much better she is at that too.  Kinda of a long answer I know. It’s to me the most humiliating thing is losing in front  of your man. Then being forced to tell him she’s getting her ass kicked.  Even more humiliating if both girls know how much seeing two girls fight for  him turns him on more than anything else. Knowing she will likely lose her man and there’s nothing she can do about it.

Offline Thighhighboots

• Want to wrestle or fight me?
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2022, 11:53:18 PM »
I would love to watch my wife get her skirt torn off and her tights to be all in runners and her face slapped. I would pay a woman to do it.
:)

Offline AnitaSpanking

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2022, 11:46:26 PM »
anyways, as a woman i can say that the ultimate humiliation is not physical but emotional.

It's a combination of both....

Offline Drake8

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2022, 06:19:16 PM »
I didnt know "Ginger" and what a great catfight. As you said it could be amazing if Ginger decided to humiliate Vicki more when she was defenseless with her wrists tied, punishing her at will and forcing her to say I quit. A crowded beach would have been incredible too.

Offline green54

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2022, 05:06:23 PM »
Yes she should have sat on her back and spanked her until she said I quit. Total humiliation

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2022, 05:33:10 PM »
Ginger scene:

> Where I come from, a man belongs to a woman only as long as she can keep him.

[Four women step forward.]

> What's the matter?  Can't take me alone?

Offline green54

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2022, 11:12:58 PM »
Your not getting off that easy. Loser has to be stripped and then she says I quit.

Did she ever regret those words. They could have done so much more with this fight to add to the humiliation.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2022, 07:33:15 PM »
What turned me on at an early age was the fight scene in the movie Ginger and her fight on the beach where she stripped the
looser of her top and bottom and tied her legs up.  The looser thought she was so tough and got humiliated in front of her friends,
From that point on I was hooked with catfights.

I can't believe I had never heard of this film. It's now one of my top ten favorite movie catfight scenes. Like a lot of commenters here, I agree the fight should have been longer and the aftermath more humiliating, but I have never seen a perfect tv/movie catfight.

Offline william taft

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2022, 08:48:06 PM »
Their were a series if Ginger movies ,all of them having catfights in them .If I remember correctly. it was three or four. I have been trying without any luck of finding the one that she pins the bad girl down, rips her blouse open and slaps face back and forth.