News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

AI or Android Catfights/

• 20 Replies

Offline GWalb999

AI or Android Catfights/
« on: July 12, 2022, 11:19:17 PM »
With the occurrence of two very attractive Androids on two scifi shows in the last few years, I have been wondering about the possibility of future fights between real androids. Meanwhile, I have fantasized  about of full out encounter between Bad Janet and Good Janet on the Good Place or between Bad Janet and yhe Android on Dark matter (Zoie Palmer) perhaps a real matchup between Serie and Alexa in robot form.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: AI or Android Catfights/
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 02:18:52 AM »
How about an Android of 20-year Dynasty Heather Locklear vs an Android of 40-year old Melrose Place Heather Locklear?

How about two evenly-matched female Androids coded to feel total jealousy for each other?

How about 2 female Androids who, unprompted, start fighting each other for no apparent reason?

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 12:50:17 PM »
Love the concept.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 08:12:57 PM »
I'm down for West World style catfights. You can have them fight for whatever reason and its' cool. Their basically machines.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2022, 08:41:57 PM »
I'm down for West World style catfights. You can have them fight for whatever reason and its' cool. Their basically machines.
That's a good concept too.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 09:48:41 PM »
Is there anywhere else I can find AI catfight? Stories, games, pics/art audio, etc.?

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 10:06:41 PM »
anyone that’s watched westworld will surely know they have emotions deep down, program the women to fight every day and they will get their revenge ????

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 12:34:30 PM »
anyone that’s watched westworld will surely know they have emotions deep down, program the women to fight every day and they will get their revenge ????

I don't have that streaming service. Sounds interesting.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 12:08:55 AM »
So we are saying Technology will even fix this problem???  Something to look forward to in the future.

BTW, if you want a bit of fun, there are a number of text to voice sites on the internet that can do a pretty good job with Siri and Alexa's voices.

https://www.sitepal.com/demo  I was going to mess around with this one and record it, but have a new PC and no snagit yet... dammit. 
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2022, 01:29:23 PM »
So we are saying Technology will even fix this problem???  Something to look forward to in the future.

BTW, if you want a bit of fun, there are a number of text to voice sites on the internet that can do a pretty good job with Siri and Alexa's voices.

https://www.sitepal.com/demo  I was going to mess around with this one and record it, but have a new PC and no snagit yet... dammit.

Please let us know if you ever do this.

Offline RnP-Eanon

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2022, 05:35:24 PM »
First time posting, but I have actually commissioned stories on this topic I could post them elsewhere in the stories forums and link them here.

How about two evenly-matched female Androids coded to feel total jealousy for each other?

How about 2 female Androids who, unprompted, start fighting each other for no apparent reason?

The stories in question definitely cover the former, but I'd be curious about the other. Some sort of glitch? Programming oversight?

Honestly I'd love to see more scifi and fantasy fights in general.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2022, 11:40:57 AM »
First time posting, but I have actually commissioned stories on this topic I could post them elsewhere in the stories forums and link them here.

The stories in question definitely cover the former, but I'd be curious about the other. Some sort of glitch? Programming oversight?

Please post your stories. I for one would love to read them.

Offline RnP-Eanon

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2022, 10:37:29 PM »

Posted the first story here https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=105008.0 Hope I've put it in the right category, given its violent conclusion. There is a second episode of sorts, but I want to see how this first one does before I post that one.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2022, 12:31:26 PM »

Posted the first story here https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=105008.0 Hope I've put it in the right category, given its violent conclusion. There is a second episode of sorts, but I want to see how this first one does before I post that one.

I read it. LOVED IT! Thank you for sharing it.

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2022, 04:58:36 PM »
I wanted to just comment on this thread because I have created a story featuring the Chloe androids from Detroit: Become Human. Ever since I watched Westworld I have been waiting for that day lol, as soon as androids are able to operate (even somewhat closely to fighting) I'll be buying a few for sure! If I ever come across a few-hundred-million I'll be investing in getting that tech here asap lol
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun