News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight

• 62 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Linda vs Anne. 3rd Fight
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2022, 05:42:31 PM »
The watchers are amazed, in this vast arena, we have hardly moved at all since we started battling.  I hear you bellow at me, your pride hurt, as I try to bear up to your pinching fingers digging in my breast.  The pressure eases, but I get slapped, and slapped again, my face a bright red.  You have a free hand, as long as I grasp your upraised leg, and my face is vulnerable.

I am stubborn, and I want to keep you under my control, but another slap could be coming, and I duck my head next to your waving leg to protect it.  I realize I can tear your tendons apart, as both my hands now clutch that high leg and I lean forward, a breast on either side of it as you open further, if possible.  As long as I can keep my knees and bottom trapping your other leg, you will do a split beyond that of a ballerina.

Are you groaning, or is it your bones creaking.  I see your nasty vagina winking at me, no secrets down there, and the marks I left in it, even your greasy lips are scratched up.  "You can't escape you wide open whore!".

After I cripple her, both her breasts and her face are going to get pay back.  How dare she attack them and not think I will get revenge.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 05:58:58 PM »
Anger and pain mix in me to an explosive mixture. 
The anger at not being able to get you off me, the pain of my overstretched leg, it all makes me seethe inside. 

The crowd on the gallery, meanwhile, seethes at the relentless struggle. 

As you bend my bench even further in the direction of my upper body, your face and your tits come even closer to me. 
I curl my fingers into a claw, stretch them towards your forehead and scrape my fingernails all over your face, then grab your nipple and go further.
Grab your nipple, pull and twist it. 

"I'll rip your fucking boobs off!" 
it echoes through the hall.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 07:27:28 PM »
My face ripped, I felt her nails snag, I howl, and push the leg i have held so strongly away from me as I tilt my torso back   Not soon enough though, as the downward stroke of her face swiping hand clasps my, till now, unwounded breast.  The crowd erupts, they see my face scratched and seeping red, and now a second tit clawed.  Why didn't they cheer me? as I am in a fury to get away, and to get her back.

Anne's leg wobbling in the air as I let go, I am able to rise smoothly, except my hooked tit stretches, and I stagger for a second as I get off my knees, before my nipple pops free, showing damage.  Her leg descending, I debate grabbing it as I stand, but instead shift away, to the side of the bitch as she wallows on the floor.  I kick at her breast, wanting my toenails to puncture it, even though I keep shifting around.

She is moving quickly, so I lean down and grab for her hair, wrapping my hands in that black mop, pulling even before my hands fully grab it, wanting to keep her off balance.  I want to be behind her, dragging her by the hair, her ass thumping on the mat.  She doesn't deserve to stand upright in my presence,

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 07:41:54 PM »
My attack works. 
On the one hand the marks on your face and on the other that you finally get up, maybe i can finally get up. 
And as soon as i try to get to my feet,
i feel your hands entwine in my hair.  You pull right away, trying to get me back on the mats. 
Crawling behind, trying to get close to you while the crowd around us hoots.  I
Dive after you again a bit, almost jump and come close to your legs. 
Now or never! 
My hand reaches out, aims between your thighs. 
And then I feel the tender flesh and dig my fingers into your lap.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 07:52:14 PM »
She is twisting around, a heavy sweaty lump, her hair coming taut as she tries to turn around.  My arms are tugging on her hair, my reddened breasts are whipping around, as I brace my legs and pull hard, but with everything going on, I don't see her arm extending and swinging up as she manages to swivel onto a knee.

My face changes expression from determination to shock, her fingers are  there!  they dart through my lips, and brush my clit.  I stiffen up, expecting the worst, but she clamps down, only grasping my inner labia.  I freeze for an instant, my pink pulled down and out, and then let go of her hair, leaving black strands everywhere, and chop at her wrists, as I shuffle back.

"Slut, dirty  fucking slut !" as I get her to release, or rather my slick snatch makes it hard to hold.  Having knocked that hand away, I defend with one hand, and slap her face with the other.  I owe her many more.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2022, 08:05:03 PM »
I've her! 
I've her by her stinky cxnt and start tugging. 
The torrent of insults that rain down on me shows me that i've packed them well. 
But then she digs her fingernails into my wrists and forces me to let go.  And before i can do anything, the old woman smacks me hard in the face.  So hard that my head snaps to the side and I scream involuntarily. 
I just let myself fall to the side, do a roll and put some distance between us.  Just enough to get me back up and fighting again. 
On equal terms.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2022, 09:04:33 PM »
I have a scowl on my face as my enemy staggers up.  Not only did she get her grubby fingers on my vagina, but she left her marks on my face and breasts.  She won't be as agile after that crotch spreading I did though, I think to myself.

She acts satisfied with herself, even though I pinned her like an insect and mauled her cxnt, showing her gash to everyone,  She has no class.    As she totters around, I step in quickly and send another pair of slaps at her face, one from each hand.  As she deals with that, I drop my hands, going for her breasts.  It may not be original, but she did it to me, and it hurt.

"lets see if I can pull your tits off, these brown ones aren't any good anyhow".  Better balanced then her, I should be able to do so damage before she reacts.   I'll keep her off balance and then work on that wounded pussy some more.  I have to be patient and counter her dirty moves.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2022, 09:33:52 PM »
Hardly back on my feet,
i pretend nothing happened and come towards you. 
But i guess i overestimated myself, you're fitter and faster right now and you're giving me a few good punches in the face. 
As I await more slaps, hold my handshan,  hold my cover up,
but too high for your next attack. 
Your hands grab my breasts,
you work them relentlessly and
i scream in pain,
grab your white Commonwealth melons and retaliate. 
We stand face to face,
hands on each other's breasts. 
The question of who will attack next is paramount,
really makes the air burn ......
when suddenly my right knee jerks up and hits between your thighs!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2022, 10:28:28 PM »
I swat her face and grab her titties, and the copycat bitch digs into my breasts in reply.  It is just about tim eto mash her cxnt, when  her k nee hits, she did it to me first!  I shudder and moan, catching her satisfaction with her foul blow.

I fall into her, clutching her tightly, my head on her shoulder, breasts melding together, so close that here is no gap between us, as I drape my weight on her.  We stagger, I feel the pain subside to a throb, as I try to return the favor, but my knee just skids along her leg.

I am pouting from having a complete advantage, we are trading pain, and she is delivering it to me as much as I to her.  My hands grab each of her as cheeks and dig and claw, spreading them.  Hard to move with your buns pried apart like that, as I try to hitch back enough to get my knee to flash up into her shaved snatch.  It is as if we are aiming for each other's womanhood as the descisive target.  Hers will be crushed in a moment.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2022, 02:03:55 PM »
That's it! 
My knee hit Linda fully in her femininity. 
She groans loudly and falls against me. 
Our breasts meet, stiff nipples dig into each other's breasts and our tits bulge out at the sides. 
Notice how Linda tries to retaliate with a knee between my thighs, but she doesn't have the strength to do so, the pain is tormenting her too much. 
Her hands grab my cheeks, pulling them apart. 
Maybe i can finish her off? 
When i want to ram my knee into her abdomen again, it's already too late.  This time her knee hits me and i cry out in pain. 
Now it's me holding on to Linda, wrapping my arms around her, trying to stand still as the pain courses through my body. 
We stand there,
breathe,
trying to get back to the point where we can keep fighting. 
I can't see what the Irish red fox is doing, but i take my hand off Linda's back to continue attacking the assumed descisive target. 
Bring my hand between our laps and try to grab her greasy cxnt.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2022, 08:55:16 PM »
I sneer at her, saying how "it must hurt to have her worn out cxnt hit" as each of us try to score debilitating blows down there.  Close into each other, heat rising, I feel her hand trying t get at my pussy again, the fingers brushing my bush.  I knew it, she is going to  try and hurt my womanhood, but I slide down, knees bending, my hands now holding her thighs.

A lumpy breast swishes into my face, and , while I didn;t aim to do it, I open my mouth , inhale it, and bite down hard.  I quickly drop to my knees, while Iam chewing away, while I grab both of her ankles.  Upending her again, but this itme trying to hold onto both legs as I back away. 

Our sweat and the strain we have had make all movements  difficult, as I see that rabid whore glaring at me, even as I hope to finish her.  A ring of toothmarks looks good on her breast, and make supfor some of the nipple yanking she has done.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2022, 09:51:14 PM »
I'd like to know just when these 2 wildcats are gonna finally fight it out for my cock. I know that they both want it badly.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2022, 10:20:45 PM »
I'd like to know just when these 2 wildcats are gonna finally fight it out for my cock. I know that they both want it badly.

I only fight with your woman for your cock! 

But she's a cheap cowardly BITCH!!!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2022, 10:40:48 PM »
Anne hasn't recovered from the beating I gave her. Easy win for Linda

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2022, 01:33:58 PM »
Anne hasn't recovered from the beating I gave her. Easy win for Linda

I didn't realize how quickly you wanted a rematch.