News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ALTERED TITFIGHT from BFS 30

• 2 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
ALTERED TITFIGHT from BFS 30
« on: January 14, 2023, 04:27:01 PM »
Howdy, partners!

While I'm still in the unfortunate situation of not having much time to craft more stories, I thought we should kick this year off with at least some kind of titfighting treat. This is a short piece, an extract from Jon Grey's BFS chapter 30, that I've modified for my own entertainment. Long-time fans will no doubt immediately recognize the characters, and maybe even recall the context. As it happens, the outcome of this particular encounter could have seriously altered the course of the whole plot-line from chapter 31 onward, so it was an interesting experiment to see where things might have headed... Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the match!

Also, a question for all the readers: Jon Grey's "Jen and Ellen" series on HB is currently inaccessible, and I believe he's never posted it here on FCF. I do recall him saying he intended to do some editing with the chapters and then (re-)publish them later on, but unfortunately, it seems he's now vanished from these circles completely... If anyone here has managed to contact him lately, please let me know!

But, so, the question: would you like me to post here the "Jen and Ellen" chapters that I've saved in my own personal collection? Please note that I do not have the originals anywhere, and many or most the files on my hard drive have been edited for my own personal entertainment. Unlike with this piece, the results and the key action phases are still the same, but I have added some passages and details here are there. I do believe I have all the chapters stored, they just aren't in 'original condition'.

(Jon's original BFS chapter 30 can be found here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73945.0)

Tamera and Connie stood side by side. The ebony girl was on our right, and the blonde was on the left. Both girls were topless, wearing jeans. They were turned slightly toward each other, with Tamera's left boob and Connie's right breast touching. Both girls looked extremely confident as they posed for the camera.

"Nice tits," Tiffany said. I turned and stared brazenly at her chest.

"Yes, yes they are," I said to her boobs. Tiffany laughed and slapped my arm so we could watch the rest of the video.

Connie spoke up first.

"Hi Tiffany and the women of Beta O." Connie made a hand gesture I didn't recognize. I looked at Tiffany, who was nowhere near as confused as I was. I realized that it was something for the sorority and turned back to listen attentively.

"I have challenged Tamera, the Hooter queen and wanted this fight recorded so you will know how easy this challenge from the Hooter girls will be." Tiff leaned in and paused the video.

"Holy shit... That's a bold fucking move, Connie," my girlfriend muttered under her breath. "I mean, she's got the rack to try it, you've seen them in action," Tiffany added, glancing at me. "But Tamera's one seriously tough opponent. If Connie loses..." she trailed off pensively, before toggling the pause off.

On the screen, Connie twisted her torso a bit, swinging her left boob into Tamera's right jug. The black beauty  looked down, watching both their tits jiggle a bit, before she began speaking. I noticed quite a contrast between Connie's pale, meaty breasts and Tamera's dark, caramel-toned tits. Tamera looked back at the camera with a smirk.

"Bitch," Tiffany muttered.

"That's right, Beta Bitches." Tamera said, still smirking. "We want to show you just how easy this will be." Tiffany flipped off the computer, and I realized that the contest was quickly becoming rather personal for her.

Tamera looked back down at their touching boobs, pulled her jug away from Connie's, and then flicked her shoulders knocking her tit back into Connie's. The blonde's boobs shook noticeably from the impact as Tamera's dark jugs rebounded from the impact. Tamera's smirk turned back into a confident smile.

"Get us started, Kara." Tamera demanded.

Kara pranced into the camera's view bare-assed with her boobs smacking against each other, bouncing wildly from the impact. Connie and Tamera turned to face each other with Tamera giving the viewer a profile view of her right side while Connie showed her left side.

Just as Kara took her place between Tamera and Connie, a large blur appeared in the middle of the screen, the camera losing focus for a moment. Slowly, a nose came into view, and moments later the rest of the face followed suit as Darla smiled into the camera.

"Jesus," Tiff groaned. "Why's she there?" I remembered the fight between Darla and Tiff, and how the former got on her knees to suck me off after Tiff had won. I wondered if Darla was looking to take advantage of an opportunity for revenge.

"Hi Tiff." Darla cocked her head to her right. "I wonder who will win?"

Darla looked thoughtful for a moment as a couple of other Hooter girls gathered behind her to wave into the camera.

"My guess; this is going to be a Beta O bimbo beat down." Darla laughed as the girls behind her began chanting "Hooters" repeatedly.

The camera followed the girls for a moment as they returned to their positions, before the view flipped back around to Tamera, Connie, and Kara for a moment, and then panned around the room in the other direction. The usual girls were there with their guests for the Friday night fights. The camera stopped to focus on Dan who was standing with some Hooter girls who were friends of Connie: Samantha, and Katherine.

"Say hi to Tiffany, girls!" an unfamiliar voice called out, but before I could figure out just who was behind the camera, Darla butted in again from the sidelines.

"You too, Dan!" Darla cackled. "Come on, give a wave for your big sis!"

Dan looked over and nodded, but then proceeded to ignore the camera.

"Hmm, he looks worried." Darla mused, her voice appearing to come from closer to the camera. "Maybe he thinks Connie is in over her boobs?"

"Whoa, look at his package!" Someone else exclaimed, cutting Darla off with what sounded like genuine surprise.

"Woooow!"

"Seriously Connie, you wrestle with that monster every night?!"

The camera zoomed in on Dan's crotch, and I could make out a sharp intake of air right next to the microphone.

"Oh crap, that IS huge... Connie, you lucky bitch," a voice, sounding like the girl from earlier - who I now assumed to be the camera operator - muttered quietly.

Tiff sighed, shaking her head. I'd never noticed, but before I turned away (wishing for eye bleach), I could not help but notice the strain Dan's dick was making.

"Nice," someone else said. Darla and several other girls giggled at the sizeable bulge in Dan's jeans.

"For queen of the Hooter girls!" Kara yelledm her voice coming from out of view.

The camera quickly swung from Dan's straining crotch to focus back on Connie, Tamera, and Kara. A hush fell over the room.

"Connie has challenged the champion, Tamera!" Kara announced.

The silence in the room was broken by "oohs" and "aahs."

"You girls know the rules: no hands to your opponent's boobs, and no wrestling unless it is to pin your opponent." Kara stated.

Tamera and Connie nodded their agreement while shifting their eyes from each other's face to their chest and back.

"Any questions?" Kara asked.

Tamera and Connie shook their heads.

"Good! May the superior set of boobs reign supreme!" Kara bellowed.

There was an audible groan mixed with the cheers of encouragement and clapping.

"I'm with the groans there," Tiff said, breaking the silence she'd kept since her brother's crotch had been the focus of the video. I had no idea that it was the talk of the Hooter Girls.

"Seriously?" Darla scoffed, "May the superior set of boobs reign supreme?" she mocked.

"Double ugh!" Darla ridiculed, "That was douche chilling!"

The girls around Darla continued to laugh.

"I love Jello Jugs to death, but damn." Darla said. "We have got to work on that."

The laughter and cheering quieted down a bit.

"Ready!" Kara yelled. "Fight!"

"About damn time," Tiffany muttered. I glanced over at her and noticed her focused completely on the video. There were some significant implications, it seemed, from Connie's challenge, and from its result, whatever that would be.

The challenger Connie boldly stepped up to Tamera, thrusting her chest into the black girl's stationary tits. Both sets of arms immediately grasped their opponent's waists, while each set of boobs ballooned out from the impact. It was hard to tell which set gave more ground, as Connie immediately scraped her tits across Tamera's chest, toward the camera, until her left jug popped free. The fighters kept their eyes locked on each other while the blonde drug her rack back across Tamera's still stationary chest. The boob scraping didn't seem to be an attack, as much as it was a message the blonde was sending to Tamera, letting her know what she was facing.

"Connie's pretty firm, I'll give her that," my girlfriend murmured next to me. "Not as perky as some, but her boobs have got plenty of heft and density to them."

On the next pass, as the pale set of tits glided over Tamera's jugs, as soon as their nipples lined up, Tamera pulled the blonde into her. After gasping a bit, Connie returned the favor, wrapping her arms around the black girl's waist and squeezing her tight. With all the pressure applied, once again, both sets of boobs ballooned out to the side. The two racks seemed to be a good match for each other as neither set seemed to give up more space to the other one.

As they poured on the pressure, occasionally Connie and Tamera glanced down at the double cleavage trying to judge who was winning. They seemed to be playing a mind game with each other, as both would smile, or smirk at the other, after glancing down at their dueling chests. Though it might have been simply wishful thinking, to me, it seemed like Tamera's face was showing just a hint more frustration - or annoyance - than the blonde's.

"She's really going for it," Tiffany breathed, her eyes still glued to the screen. "And I don't think the black bitch expected Connie to be able to take her head on," she grinned, finally looking up for a second. "To be fair, I kinda underestimated her a bit as well. For a first-timer, she gave my rack a damn good work-out."

Perhaps owing to her growing irritation, Tamera was the first to change tactics. She subtly began rolling her shoulders, grinding her tits into Connie's chest. With each circular motion toward the camera, the bulge in their boobs became more prominent, and then less so as they rotated away from the camera. The confident smiles and smirks were replaced with tight lipped smiles and half snarls as the pressure increased.

"It's picking up," Tiffany whispered. When I glanced at her, I noticed her nipples pushing just through the bra and shirt she was wearing. Despite the other elements, the titfighting seemed to turn her on.

The room had fallen mostly silent, except for an occasional grunt from one of the fighters, until Rolonda shouted some encouragement to her friend.

"That's right, Tam, ground those white titties down to nothing!"

Many of the other girls cheered Tamera on as well, clapping and whistling their support.

"I wonder whose nipples are getting bent more?" the girl behind the camera wondered out loud, taking the opportunity to zoom in for a close up shot of the competing chests.

"Wow, look at those bulging boobs." Darla commented from the side. "I bet there are going to be some sore knockers in the morning."

Despite the context, I felt myself stiffen as well seeing both pairs of breasts smashed against each other, each quivering in their quest for dominance.

The camera zoomed out a bit to catch the fighter's facial expressions. She also zoomed out enough to catch the strain showing in both girls' arms as the grinding duel raged on. After a moment, the view again zoomed back in for a close up shot of their boobs.

"Hmm, pink looks good on Connie," the camera girl observed, making note of the way Connie's pale boobs were beginning to discolor from the friction.

"She's got some firm, meaty jugs," Tiffany whispered, and I heard some rustling. As I looked to her, I noticed her pull her bra from under her shirt. Her full tits settled on her chest and I swallowed suddenly. Tiff looked over to me and flashed me a smile. "Hey, I should know, having flattened her pretty recently. Connie made me work for it, too. Gave my boobs a serious pounding before she finally went down."

"Almost makes you want to see me take her on again, doesn't it?" she smirked, and I quickly looked back towards the screen, avoiding her gaze. She guffawed, but brought her attention back to the match as well.

A stalemate began to develop as the girls quieted down to watch the slow, meticulous grinding duel taking place. Boobs continued to bulge equally, arms strained, and lips pursed tightly over bared teeth as Connie and Tamera pressed on. This time Connie broke the standoff, pulling her chest away from Tamera's boobs. The blonde quickly rotated her shoulders left, toward the camera, and then bashed her right boob into Tamera's left teat. The blow made a resounding smacking sound as Connie followed through to her right side. When Tamera drew her shoulders to her right, Connie was already swinging her tits back at the black girl's chest. Just as Tamera began her thrust to the left, Connie slammed her flying rack into Tamera's tits, causing the dark pair to bang into each other.

"That hurts," Tiffany noted. "At least, it hurt when she did it to me."

"Yeah, get her Connie!" the camera operator yelled excitedly as Samantha and Katherine joined her in cheering Connie's aggressiveness. It suddenly dawned on me who had to behind the camera; Samantha's redhead fellow-cheerleader and friend, Riley.

The view, which had become somewhat rocky for a moment, steadied down and began focusing on the trio - the blonde and raven-haired girls standing by Dan - and then whirled the camera view back to the action.

"Nice to see Connie's got some fans in the audience, too," Tiff smirked. I chuckled and felt Tiffany's hand find mine. I curled my fingers around hers, wondering how this was going to end.

The latest blow had apparently stopped Tamera's momentum, giving Connie enough time to finish her follow through, and then snap her tits back to the right. With her speed, Connie's tits overtook Tamera's slower swinging pair. Tamera's jugs were still wobbling when the blonde's tits glided over and by them. Keeping her pace up, Connie had just rotated her shoulders back to the left when her pair smacked back into the black girl's boobs. Connie's pace didn't slow down even as her tits shook from the impact. Tamera was fully turned to her left when Connie flung her tits back to the right. The ebony beauty deliberately timed her swing to meet Connie's flying boobs in the middle of her swing. The result of the well timed blow caused loudest sounding smack of the night, both sets caved from the impact, and then bounced wildly. Everyone groaned in admiration of the blows Connie and Tamera dealt each other.

Both Tiffany and I winced as we watched the two heavy breasted Hooter girls go at it.

"Looks like Connie made a statement, by taking the Hooter Queen on," Tiffany said. I still had my hand in hers, but felt a strange vibe coming off of my girlfriend.

"Ooh, knock those pasty-white tits off her chest, Tamera!" Her friend Rolonda yelled.

Connie kept her fast pace while Tamera took a more deliberate approach. Connie swung her tits back to her left with her shoulders square when Tamera began her turn back toward the blonde's tits. Connie's faster flying boobs dominated Tamera's pair again, making them quake violently as her boobs continued swinging to her left. On the way back to her right, Connie's tits brushed by Tamera's set, which were still wobbling from the previous impact. On Connie's turn back to her right, she met Tamera's boobs just as she made her turn. Tamera's slower momentum did little damage to Connie's flying tits. Again, Tamera timed her swing at Connie to where her boobs would meet Connie's in the middle of their turns. The blow in the middle of their swings was as violent as the first with the light and dark tits colliding, contorting, reshaping, and then bouncing wildly from the impact.

Connie and Tamera settled into the rhythm with the blonde doubling Tamera's pace, and seeming to take command of the fight. However, both girls did wince whenever their tits collided in the middle of their swings. Connie kept up her pace for what seemed to be about 15 complete turns. Connie abruptly stopped her blows, after the last big blast they delivered to each other. Tamera paused to gauge Connie's intent. Confidently, the blonde smiled.

"Is that all you got, sorority girl?" Tamera asked.

"Oh, no, I was just thinking," Connie replied with a laugh, "I'm going to finish you off, now."

"Well, that's confidence," I muttered. Tiffany gave me a wistful grin, but nodded.

Back on the video, Tamera laughed at the blonde's arrogance as Connie lined her tits up nipples to nipples with the Nubian girl. Just as Connie drew the black girl in, Tamera dipped down, and brought her hands up from the blonde's waist to grab Connie's shoulders. The black girl thrusted up, driving her boobs up and into the underside of Connie's exposed breasts. The maneuver pushed Connie's tits up, and then their shape began to distort, before they began to disappear under Tamera's rising jugs, as the Hooter Queen forced Connie's shoulders down. The blonde winced from the force of the blow, but met Tamera's eyes after a moment.

"And you thought you were going to finish these off," Tamera scoffed with a mocking sneer after her boobs popped up on top of Connie's tits.

"Well, I have some advice for you, blondie," Tamera continued. "You should stop thinking; your kind's not very good at it."

The recorder picked up on some laughter from Tamera's put down of Connie's intelligence.

If Connie was surprised or dazed from Tamera's move or trash talking, she didn't show it. The blonde immediately grabbed Tamera by the shoulders, and then bored her way up and through the black girl's tits, resting her rack on top of the darker set of jugs.

"No, I'll keep on thinking, thank you very much," Connie replied with a smirk. "And I think this is where my tits belong; on top of your beaten sacks."

"Damn good move, Connie," Tiffany whispered. I couldn't help but respond to her comment by looking toward her. My fiancee's eyes were glued to the monitor, her tits squashed against her thighs as she watched in rapt attention.

Tamera didn't verbally answer the blonde, but she replied physically. Tamera pushed Connie's shoulders back down while shoving her own tits up through Connie's boobs. Immediately, Connie countered by thrusting her tits back on top. The blonde smiled, forcing Tamera's jugs to ooze down and around Connie's set. The blonde's smile quickly faded as she looked down to see her tits, once again, being pushed up just before they began to disappear under Tamera's rack. Connie groaned once Tamera's tits were resting fully on top of Connie's jugs. With a grunt, Connie forced her boobs back on top. Tamera returned the favor.

"I wonder how long these two can hold it," Tiff breathed.

The boobs on top battle lasted for several minutes until Connie stopped in the middle of an up-thrust and began pushing the black girl back, all the while still maintaining a tight grip on her opponent's shoulders. Tamera smirked, her expression indicating that she took the move as a sign of weakness - or even desperation - and immediately began to resist her efforts, doing her best to prevent Connie's retreat. I watched the confident smile on Tamera's full, pouty lips grow wider despite the exertion. The ebony beauty's toned limbs bulged as she struggled against the blonde, trying to pull her back into their intimate close-quarters grind so she could finish her tits off.

To my - and evidently everyone else's - total surprise, Connie suddenly lunged forward, thrusting her chest forward with all her might. Their breasts met nipple to nipple, and for a fraction of a second, I could make out Connie's stiff tips sinking into Tamera's darker flesh as the two large, meaty busts slammed together with a wet smack.

Tamera's smile turned to open-mouthed shock. The blonde's nipples hadn't been the only hard and unyielding things in that impact. I could only gawk in stunned silence as I took in the sight, joining the black girl in her amazement as we all stared at their boobs. Connie's paler set had burrowed its way into the Tamera's proud but visibly weakened chest, and was displacing a significant amount of its dark, ample titmeat.

"Oh, shit," Tiff whispered, sounding just as awed as I felt. She turned her position to cross legged, and I couldn't help but notice the way her nipples strained, once again, against the fabric of the t-shirt. I blinded, turning my attention back to the video.

"Woo-hoo!" Riley exclaimed enthusiastically, focusing the camera in on Tamera's impaled rack. "That's what we call speared tits! Way to go, Connie!"

"She really did... Connie fucking stabbed those big udders, Jon," Tiffany said, her voice soft and intense.

Not giving Tamera any time to recover from her shock, Connie pulled her boobs out of the black girl's chest, and quickly rotated her shoulders to the right. Without ceremony, the blonde swung her shoulders back to the left, sending her flying tits crashing into Tamera's softened jugs. The solid strike sent Tamera's left boob crashing into her right, and I watched both of her tits deform as Connie's dark pair swung through them.

The blonde wasn't done. She chose not to go for a big and heavy blow with her next strike. Instead, she whipped her jugs back to the right as soon as they cleared Tamera's boobs. The collision sent Tamera's sore tits wobbling back across her chest. After batting Tamera's chest two more times with quick tit-rams, Connie unleashed a major blow that caused the black girl to wail in pain. The rapid volleys seemed to have put Tamera firmly on the back foot, and allowed Connie to continue her assault with little interference. The blonde soon fell into a rhythm, throwing four quick jabs across Tamera's chest before delivering a big hammer-like blow that kept the black girl off balance. Occasionally, Tamera tried to deliver a counter strike of her own, but each time, her tender, visibly loosening teats seemed to get knocked around by the blonde's meaty pair. Tamera's once impressive breasts, which had looked every bit as firm and powerful as Tiffany's, rivaling them both in size and shape, looked increasingly soft and droopy, and were now bouncing freely on the ebony girl's chest.

The crowd that had been "oohing," and "aahing" after each blow, was now cheering Connie, excitedly encouraging the blonde to finish off the black Hooter babe.

"She's done." Riley commented, needlessly, as she focused in on Tamera's shaken face after one of Connie's big blows landed.

"No shit, Sherlock," Tiff murmured, her eyes never leaving the scene. "Connie pounded those big ugly things to mush. She fucking destroyed the bitch," she added quietly, an odd tone in her voice.

"Aww, poor Ro," Riley cooed as she panned the camera around to Tamera's best friend, obviously taking great enjoyment in the situation. I recalled the red-haired cheerleader and her pal Samantha really didn't get along with them.

Rolonda had a worried look on her face, with the usually downright cocky girl's hunched posture matching her expression. Samantha and Katherine, by contrast, were openly - and quite loudly - cheering Connie on. After a moment, Riley panned back to the fight.

"She picked the right team, it seems," Tiffany whispered, sharing a brief glance with me before turning back to watch what was obviously Tamera's downfall.

The blonde stopped bashing Tamera's jugs for a moment to admire her work, making a point of slowly looking down at the black girl's battered chest, and clearly liking what she saw. She gave Tamera a knowing smirk. Tamera tried to shake loose from Connie's grip on her shoulders, but the powerful Nubian girl was too spent, emotionally as well as physically.

With a grunt, Connie pulled the reeling girl into her, chest to chest. The sound of wet flesh smacking together mixed with the sound of air escaping from Tamera's open mouth. The blonde slid her hands from Tamera's shoulders down to the middle of the ebony beauty's back. After interlocking her fingers, Connie poured on the pressure, grinding her big, meaty tits into Tamera's. At first, Tamera tried grinding her chest right back against Connie, almost as if trying to will her loosening breasts back into the fight. But soon enough, I watched Tamera's hands slide onto the blonde's shoulders, the black girl abandoning her attempts and trying to push Connie away from her.

A predatory smile crept across Connie's face as soon as Tamera tried to retreat. Connie loosened her grip on the ebony Hooter girl just a bit, and then methodically scraped her ample jugs across Tamera's sore chest. It was obvious now that Connie's pale, full orbs had knocked the fight out of Tamera's visibly wilting mammaries, and she audience watched in hushed silence how the blonde's tits pushed Tamera's boobs wherever she wanted them to go. When she was satisfied she had proved her dominance over the black girl, Connie pulled her tits away from Tamera's beaten jugs, lined them up nipple to nipple, and then pushed her large bust into Tamera's similarly-sized chest.

The ebony beauty's caramel-colored flesh complied, the fronts of her softened teats immediately starting to relinquish their position and reshaping with only token resistance. I watched greedily as Tamera's once-firm breasts compressed and morphed like half-melted butter, demurely molding themselves against and around the blonde's dominant orbs, looking completely wiped out.

I could tell that Tiffany, too, had been turned on watching the end of the fight. She was breathing hard, and I even saw her hand lightly brush her nipple.

"She's flattened her, Jon," Tiff said. "Tamera put up one hell of a fight, but it's over now. Connie just fucking bulldozed her big, bad jugs," she said. "You and I are going to get some frustration out after this fight is over," she breathed. I was surprised that it had gotten to her so much.

As I glanced at my girlfriend, I realized that she was turned on not just by the erotic nature of the contest, but by the ability to reassert herself as a dominant titfighter. We'd just watched Connie demolish Tamera's firm, perfect boobs with her heavy jugs. And while I'd seen my best friend's girlfriend's tits flatten underneath Tiff's superb breasts earlier, I could also recall the match had been very close - despite the fact it'd been Connie's first titfight ever. I felt myself stiffen as I thought how well she might do in a rematch, and pictured Tiffany putting her amazing rack up against Connie's big, meaty wrecking balls.

"Had enough, Tam?" Connie asked and then pumped her arms to increase the pressure on the Tamera's liquefied tits. "Or would you like me to punish your ghetto boobs some more?"

Tamera shook her head. The black girl remained silent until she realized Connie was going to make her verbally submit.

"Stop, Connie." Tamera said with a groan. "I surrender. You flattened my tits."

"Whose boobs are better?" Connie asked.

"Yours are. You have the best tits." Tamera replied.

"And who is the queen?" Connie asked.

"You're the queen." Tamera muttered.

After relaxing her grip, Connie leaned in, and then whispered something into Tamera's ear. Tamera nodded as Connie pulled away from the embrace. The blonde smiled while tweaking the black girl's right nipple just before Tamera sank to her knees. As Tamera tilted her head back to look up to the victor, Connie leaned forward letting her superior, though noticeably reddened tits dangle over the defeated ebony beauty. Soon, Tamera was worshipping the blonde's jugs with her mouth and tongue, planting kisses on each nipple, and then gently suckling each breast. The show went on for a good while, and when Connie was at last satisfied that Tamera had shown her boobs the proper respect, she pulled them away from Tamera to stand proudly over the black girl, with her hands on her hips. The curvy blonde cheerleader Samantha appeared into view, raising Connie's right arm in the air.

"Getting you hot, Jon?" my girl asked, her warm breath landing against my ear. I could tell her mood had changed from intense scrutiny to a desire for sex. We scooted next to each other to watch the end.

"I give you the winner - and the new champ," Samantha yelled. "Queen of the Hooters, Connie!"

« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 04:49:52 PM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
Re: ALTERED TITFIGHT from BFS 30
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 03:58:34 PM »
Most, if not all of Jon's writing can be found on the Diana the Valkyrie site. It's interesting that you mention the Jen and Ellen stories, since they seem to have been recently uploaded or updated, so that they suddenly all show up in the "new stories" section. It doesn't say why they are there, just that the file has been updated in the last week or so.

https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/bestfriendssister/index.htm

I look forward to reading this!

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
Re: ALTERED TITFIGHT from BFS 30
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 04:09:41 PM »
Most, if not all of Jon's writing can be found on the Diana the Valkyrie site. It's interesting that you mention the Jen and Ellen stories, since they seem to have been recently uploaded or updated, so that they suddenly all show up in the "new stories" section. It doesn't say why they are there, just that the file has been updated in the last week or so.

https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/bestfriendssister/index.htm

I look forward to reading this!

Well, as it happens, those are actually the exact same modified Jen & Ellen stories from my personal archive!  ;D I filed them under the BFS section as it seemed the most convenient option. All of Jon Grey's BFS chapters and Goliadmike's Kara spin-offs are already stored there for safekeeping.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 04:11:47 PM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile