News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Valentina Saxx vs DulceQueen at Mexican Catfights

• 14 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Valentina Saxx vs DulceQueen at Mexican Catfights
« on: May 07, 2023, 06:24:54 AM »
Another catfight to be release this month. 5'3" Valentina vs 5'2" Dulce in a 3 round most submissions battle. Trash talking ladies going at it h hairpulling, slapping, body punching and breast attacks. An they both posess ample targets. May gonna be a great month for catfights!

Offline b3b392

Re: Valentina Saxx vs DulceQueen at Mexican Catfights
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 01:19:57 PM »
Hoping we get a dominant DulceQueen win here, so that there is a new viable opponent for Santana.

I like Valentina's fights well enough, but she's a level below the Queen of Mexican catfights and I feel we need a solid opponent for Santana, especially as Nikki Darling appears to have gone dark again

Online psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 01:23:36 PM »
Santana needs to fight Sarah Brook

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 08:53:33 AM »

That would be incredible. Santana vs any of the suitefight girls would also be amazing.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 07:21:56 PM »

That would be incredible. Santana vs any of the suitefight girls would also be amazing.
Jacky Fey!

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 10:22:38 AM »
Lexi vs santana, santana vs vika, santana vs lora cross... so much potential

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2023, 09:12:54 AM »
Dulce put a pic on twitter last night and she has cut most of her hair off, literally complete  number 1 back and sides.

Gutted, there goes the hair pulling aspect, what an own goal that is, I’d be gutted if I had sponsored

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2023, 07:45:25 AM »
Just to tease: the fight took place and it was rough, includes a tit fight part and concludes with a clear winner.

Can't wait for the preview!

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2023, 04:03:53 PM »
Just to tease: the fight took place and it was rough, includes a tit fight part and concludes with a clear winner.

Can't wait for the preview!

Offline bayguy

Re: Valentina Saxx vs DulceQueen out
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2023, 08:28:14 AM »
   This fight has been released and if you didn’t use their presale option you should purchase it now. Much like in the vein of Suitefights there is a good interview session from both fighters which then leads to a timed breast grabbing/breast attack period.  Both ladies reset after that time period and the catfight match starts.  Very  punishing hair grabbing, intense breast grabbing/mauling,  solid punching.  Nothing was staged and there was a clear definitive winner…. The only item I would change is the room itself. Several times fighters were in a corner and some of the hanging tapestry would block a view of their faces or some of the action…. This is very minimal and I am sure that the producers will find a way around it next time.
  All in all a good effort and it will be interesting to see what they produce in the future….

Offline davids

• I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2023, 11:39:22 PM »
Just curious - how long is the timed breast grabbing/breast attack part and how long was the rest of the catfight?

Offline bayguy

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2023, 12:19:48 AM »
Good question…. I am not home so I would guess 1:30 of Breast mauling as they call it and 10 plus minutes of catfighting….only breaks in catfight round were submissions then both stood up and started again… no real time lost their.. hope this helps

Offline ozfitefan8

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2023, 12:51:41 AM »
The titfight was 1:12 and the catfight 2 rounds if 4 minutes . If you like good , hard real fights buy it .

Intense , enthralling, hard fought ! A wonderful debut from @Dulce and a terrific fight from Valentina! Buy the full version its worth it !!! I have already put the call out fir a rematch between these 2 wonderful ladies  ????????????????????????????

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2023, 04:18:02 PM »
Excellent catfight! Hard-fought. Strong hairpulling. Plenty of breast mauling between two ample chested women.
Kudos to Mexican Catfights! Hope to see more like it in the future.

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2023, 07:18:07 PM »
A brilliant fight. The titfight was a great way to start and then they just upped it from there. A war.
Dulce is a REAL find. She has everything you want from a hard catfighter - she's stunning. She's got big tough tits and comes to fight.
She's since done a topless boxing fight - the preview video alone makes it look worth a watch. She takes two huge punches to her right tit and doesn't flinch.

Really hope we see more of Dulce - she's a star in the making.