News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The BGEW Presents - Chrissssy Vs Miss Kim In a NHB Anything Goes Fight in a Cage

• 36 Replies

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
Chrissy will win

Offline misskim

• God Member
Ahh screaming out as you pull my top off and start torturing my tits I grab your top as it is loose around your neck as I tight my grip on it and start to choke you with your own top

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
My eyes go wide as i struggle to breathe.  Waving my arms grabbing yours sinking my nails in your wrists trying to pry  your hands loose.  Then I take my foot and kick up into your  crotch hard trying to get your hands off me.

Offline misskim

• God Member
Umphhh you dirty bitch as my wife’s start to tear up your top dangles around your neck as I fall to my knees clutching my kitten through my bikini bottoms

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
I see Miss KIm on the ground in pain. I pick up the sand chair and slam it a few times on her head. Then i lay  her spread out and take the bucket and sand shovel and put sand in the bucket and slowly start to bury her with sand

Offline misskim

• God Member
My pain in my crotch unbearable as I massage my kitten when crash I am hit in the head by a sand chair . My head swivels from side to side when wham you hit me again as I fall backwards onto my back head swirls as you spread me out I feel you starting to dump sand on me groining as I try to get back up

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Great show! Miss Kim tried to make a comeback as you could see was tiring but in the end Chrissssy was to much for the feisty Miss Kim. Chrissssy left Miss Kim beaten and buried in sand. Thank you to everyone that stopped by and cheered and posted for them.

As always a Special Thanks to Chrissssy and Miss Kim.

Cheers!
Tony
Cheers!