News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The BGEW Presents - Chrissssy Vs Miss Kim In a NHB Anything Goes Fight in a Cage

• 36 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
The BGEW presents Chrisssssy Vs Miss Kim in a NHB Anything Goes Fight in a cage at the beach. For shits and giggles we threw a sand chair, sand shovel, bucket and a Boogie Board with barbed wire on it in the cage! Chrissssy is coming off a loss in a Three Way Fight with Lovely Leslie and Devastating Donna. Chrisssssy ended up stuffed in a trash can thanks to Leslie. I believe Miss Kim lost to her mom in her last fight. Michele showed no mercy and gave Miss Kim a beat down. Both are looking to getting back on the winning track.

Tale of the of the tape:
Chrisssssy - 5'7 - 155lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=9314

Miss Kim - 5'4 - 125lbs
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=58745

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 10:40:55 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
YES indeed I intend to get back on the winning ways.  I walk down to the beach in a  blue bikini showing my curves. I see all the weapons the shovel, the sand  , the boogie board etc.  I walk in to the cage waiting the little slut ,   Miss KIM you will be bald and maybe buried up to your face in sand when i get done with you.  Now come on down bitch!!!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
I see they finally got Chrisssssy's big butt out of the trash can. Despite the BIG weight difference Miss Kim's youth, quickness will prove to be to much for Chrisssssy. Chrissssy's weight 155lbs that's a stretch. I am 5'8 and 155. Time to sit on Anthony's lap. Oh my something is poking me again.

TGIF BITCHES!
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline misskim

• God Member
i had down to the beach 5'5 120lbs 32c wearing my wickedweasel white bikini  chrissy has been a sore in my side for awhile now time to shut this bitch up for good . as i make my way into the cage stares at you bitch your going down slut i snarl.

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
[size=0px]Chrissssy gets back on the winning track![/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
AS that little skank MISS KIM enters the cage i quickly attack.  I grab her by her hair and drag her into the middle of the cage.  I am going to kick your ass slut!!!!! And when i am done with you , I will not only be a sore spot , YOU are going to. be sore all over.   

Offline misskim

• God Member
Before I even get to my corner you bitch grabbing my hair as skeiech out you fn slut as I send my right fist into your belly

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
OMPPPPH. your fist hits my belly and i Let go of your hair and back away.  Glaring at you.   circling you hands out slapping at your head  body, hands.  Looking for an opening

Offline misskim

• God Member
You little bitch as I slap back at you
My
Right hand connecting right across your face as I watch your head snap to the side

Offline Topcat1970

This is a fight of seismic proportions, what a battle in prospect, two warriors ready to maim each other, come on Miss Kim, you have the speed and talent to take Chrissssy down.

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
Kim has my vote all the way,  Go Kim get Chrissssy

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
OWWW you bitch as my face stings and my head goes to the side. I return the favor slapping at your face and watching your face go back and forth.  We stand there kicking out at one another and slapping.  AND KANDY you WHORE SHUT UP!!

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
Good fight.  Chrissssy beat her.

Palaam
Nora & Marian
Palaam

Online JT Edson

• God Member
This is an excellent match up.  Lot of action, but I gotta go with Chrissssy for the win.

Offline misskim

• God Member
As I slap and kick at you I reach out to grab your hair pulls your head forward and down as I send my left knee up into your forehead take that bitch