News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The BGEW Presents - Chrissssy Vs Miss Kim In a NHB Anything Goes Fight in a Cage

• 36 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Chrissssssy is going to beat Kim’s ass! Chrisssssy got my vote

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Your knee connects with my head and i am stunned I go down to my knee, As you run your mouth I take my fist and slam it between your legs .  TAKE THAT BITCH, then I grab your hair and toss you down on the sand

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Im interested in what these two women can do in this fight but I know no one will be able to tear themselves away from this action
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline misskim

• God Member
You bitch as your fist slams in between my legs I groin in agony grabbing my kitten through my bikini as you grab my hair throwing me into the sand

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
i see you in pain on the sand holding your kitten. I slowly get up and try to mount you by grabbing your arms and trying to force them down and trying to get one leg over your body to try to get on top.  We both fight hard and are struggling, YOu Bitch I hiss!!!!  I will slap your face silly soon !!!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Cheering Chrisssssy on I look over seeing Kandy I flip her off. “Tear that bitch apart Chrissssssy!”

Offline KarenCF

• God Member
Don’t hold back girls, tear each others tops us show us who can strip who, use your opponents top to choke her with it. Inflict some real pain on each other including breast torture, I want you both to make the other wail in pain. I respect both fighters here but I really want them to rip into each other.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
This is so hot, reading the last posts, I cheer them both to rip the others tops off, see which woman can mess the others breasts up, see who can rip the most hair, a admiring Miss Kim’s hard form body but finding Chrisssys curvy body equally hot.

These two hate each other enough I dare them promise me you will strip the loser.

Offline MeganFights

Often having to fend off skinny little sluts that try to latch onto my husband I just have to cheer Chrissy, yes Chrissy tell her how you will strip her and throw her clothes to the crowd unless you tie her up with her own bikini or shove her wet stinky bikini bottom in her mouth.

Get her Chrisssy, rip her hair out.

Offline Topcat1970

Come on Miss Kim, hold on in there and fight back. Great action for both these superb women but cheering for Miss Kim.

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
I manage to get on top of Miss Kim and i start to slap her face and yank her hair back and forth I take a handful of sand and throw it  on her face

Offline misskim

• God Member
You slut I scream ax you yank my hair I send a hard right up into your breast just as I get sand thrown in my face

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
OWWW you bitch as you hit my breasts. I get off you and see the  sand shovel  i pick it up and come behind you and swat your fat ass with it. . Take that bitch

Offline misskim

• God Member
Bitch as I get up you slam me in the ass with the shovel and I stumble forward a few steps then turn I reach out grabbing your bikini top as I pull it up off your tits

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
I let out a scream as you rip off my top exposing my tits to everyone. I reach for your top and rip yours off  Then with both hands I grab your exposed breasts and start to yank and pull them. While kicking at your legs and belly